Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.8 (Sep 18/15)

Postby Bluey5 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:56 am

Please someone tell me that they notice 1-up's are not functioning properly...
Bluey5

Postby DatFlash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:09 am

Bluey5 Wrote:Please someone tell me that they notice 1-up's are not functioning properly...

What are they supposed to do? I never saw anything happen.

On another note does anyone know how to get past the footjob scene in prison? It's not very intuitive, I can see my mouse cursor change on certain parts but clicking on it for ages doesn't seem to do anything, nor does space, c/x/z and the orbs at the bottom don't seem to make a difference either. I'm just stuck.
DatFlash

Postby DatFlash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:58 am

I can't edit my posts yet since I'm new, but does the game's dialogue go bonkers for anyone else? All of Peach's lines seem to be used on everyone else as well, rarely will they use their own lines. On the other hand in the gallery I think they do use their own lines more.
DatFlash

Postby MonsterEnergyDrinkRed » Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Heyi kinda got stuck. i come to the part in prison there you have to play with a dick untill it cums to be able to get out but idk what to do. all i see is some wierd things at the side spining around in pink and blue colours but nothing happening then clicking on it. nothing happening either then clicking my interaction button. is this part not completed yet?
MonsterEnergyDrinkRed
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:28 pm

Robberbaron Wrote:Oooh yeaah! Here´s to lot´s of kissing and (long) tongue play! :) Could write you a nice script for this scene, if you like?

We even talked about this 2 months ago [url="http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=387489&hilit=tongue#p387086"]Here![/url] ;)

You can make the script but please bear in mind It may still get delayed further (weeks, even months).

DatFlash Wrote:I downloaded PUT locally yesterday, played a bit and saved. Today I come on and all my saves are gone. Does this mean there's no way for me to redirect the save directory for this game and I must manually grab those saves and place them somewhere safe? Just trying to clarify from your post.

Yes, and you can blame Flash for that. You need to find the 'MiMPUTSAVE2.SOL' file (even the latest one that was saved), so you know Flash is now using that folder. Copy your backup to this folder and the game will have the latest saves! If you DONT RENAME the file (and dont move it to another folder), the saves will remain intact. This will be better when the game is in AS3, as I will have more control to those things. I can also make a way to save 'as text file', then paste the 'binary text' back in a textbox.

DatFlash Wrote:Also how do you get past the Goomba King part? He just keeps sending minions.

There isnt anything past him. I plan making a scene for him there, then Peach can receive an object that will fall from him (A food? A powerup?) and then she will be back to the worldmap and he will be gone.

DatFlash Wrote:Does the game's dialogue go bonkers for anyone else? All of Peach's lines seem to be used on everyone else as well, rarely will they use their own lines. On the other hand in the gallery I think they do use their own lines more.

You have to check if in your OPTIONS screen the item 'Same Dialogues if Scene is Replayed ' is ON, and 'Funny Dialogue Mode' is OFF.
The princess will talk 'in a random way' if she fucked 10 or more enemies (that is, she turned in a nymph) OR if she is fucking the same enemy scene the second time onwards. There are exceptions (certain enemies and friends WONT make her talk random voices even repeating them over and over), but if she is a nymph, she will talk 'random whore phrases'. This can be disabled by changing the options above.

DatFlash Wrote:On another note does anyone know how to get past the footjob scene in prison? It's not very intuitive, I can see my mouse cursor change on certain parts but clicking on it for ages doesn't seem to do anything, nor does space, c/x/z and the orbs at the bottom don't seem to make a difference either. I'm just stuck.

MonsterEnergyDrinkRed Wrote:Heyi kinda got stuck. i come to the part in prison there you have to play with a dick untill it cums to be able to get out but idk what to do. all i see is some wierd things at the side spining around in pink and blue colours but nothing happening then clicking on it. nothing happening either then clicking my interaction button. is this part not completed yet?

I hope its FIXED now!
Thanks for the reports!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DatFlash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:09 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:On another note does anyone know how to get past the footjob scene in prison? It's not very intuitive, I can see my mouse cursor change on certain parts but clicking on it for ages doesn't seem to do anything, nor does space, c/x/z and the orbs at the bottom don't seem to make a difference either. I'm just stuck.

I need more information. When this scene happens, you have 'pink buttons' that need to be clicked. If Peach passes this scene until the end, the next one will have a SKIP button, so you can leave earlier.

DatFlash Wrote:Does the game's dialogue go bonkers for anyone else? All of Peach's lines seem to be used on everyone else as well, rarely will they use their own lines. On the other hand in the gallery I think they do use their own lines more.

You have to check if in your OPTIONS screen the item 'Same Dialogues if Scene is Replayed ' is ON, and 'Funny Dialogue Mode' is OFF.
The princess will talk 'in a random way' if she fucked 10 or more enemies (that is, she turned in a nymph) OR if she is fucking the same enemy scene the second time onwards. There are exceptions (certain enemies and friends WONT make her talk random voices even repeating them over and over), but if she is a nymph, she will talk 'random whore phrases'. This can be disabled by changing the options above.

MonsterEnergyDrinkRed Wrote:Heyi kinda got stuck. i come to the part in prison there you have to play with a dick untill it cums to be able to get out but idk what to do. all i see is some wierd things at the side spining around in pink and blue colours but nothing happening then clicking on it. nothing happening either then clicking my interaction button. is this part not completed yet?

Ok ok, I guess this is a BUG :evil: :evil: FIXING IT!

I can't say I used the pink buttons much, I did click on them plenty of times but it didn't seem like anything was happening and I noticed the dick made your cursor change so I thought maybe that did something but it didn't.

I hit world 7 and just finished level 5, now I have no idea what to do. I read from page 1 this game had endings, but how can I get an ending when I can't even reach Mario?
DatFlash

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:29 pm

DatFlash Wrote:I can't say I used the pink buttons much, I did click on them plenty of times but it didn't seem like anything was happening and I noticed the dick made your cursor change so I thought maybe that did something but it didn't.

Ok updated the game. See the edited post above.

DatFlash Wrote:I hit world 7 and just finished level 5, now I have no idea what to do. I read from page 1 this game had endings, but how can I get an ending when I can't even reach Mario?

You need to get to the 'nimbus area' of World 7. In the worldmap you will see Mario. Just talk to him. The game is not completed yet.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DatFlash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:I hit world 7 and just finished level 5, now I have no idea what to do. I read from page 1 this game had endings, but how can I get an ending when I can't even reach Mario?

You need to get to the 'nimbus area' of World 7. In the worldmap you will see Mario. Just talk to him. The game is not completed yet.

I will try this again but I know when I skipped ahead past the In-Progress parts Mario had the click button yet mouse cursor did not change nor did space bar work. I will load up the save and try again before I try your new version.

Also, while I was waiting for your reply I tried to do the X-nauts base 1, but after inserting the disk into the computer nothing happens. I waited like 5 minutes+ now and no matter which key I press I'm stuck on the computer and it says (PRESS SPACE when completed).

EDIT: Also unsure but when I use the dark skin peach and go invisible one leg is still visible but it's default skin colored.
Last edited by DatFlash on Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DatFlash

Postby DatFlash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:37 pm

Yeah just tried no matter how I walk around the nimbus area (The part with Mario right?) I cannot talk to him. As I said, I finished 4/5 which is part of the Nimbus area, the other 3 are In-Progress. I run up to Mario, yet nothing happens no matter where I click or hit space/x/c/z.

EDIT: I just tried replacing the new version, though I know you did it to fix the footjob scene and not the Mario thing I'm talking about I thought I'd let you know I gave it a shot anyways and it still persists with the same problem. Gonna try X-Nauts with this version now.
DatFlash

Postby Robberbaron » Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:44 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
We even talked about this 2 months ago [url="http://www.legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=387489&hilit=tongue#p387086"]Here![/url] ;)

You can make the script but please bear in mind It may still get delayed further (weeks, even months).

OK, here is the script:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fi ... 7596771065

Please consider it as a mere inspiration!

I won´t be offended if you don´t like it or will create the scene entirely different, of course. It is your game after all ;)

Thanks for all your work!
Robberbaron

Postby DatFlash » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:01 pm

Just tried Krystal while waiting for your reply Ivan, and I can't even interact with half the stuff, and when I do it's in the wrong order. For example I don't trigger the Toadsworth thing where it asks me to go ahead or wait, it just lets me walk through and talk to him. Then when I do and walk back in the bedroom it triggers. Just lots and lots of problems.
DatFlash

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:38 pm

DatFlash Wrote:I will try this again but I know when I skipped ahead past the In-Progress parts Mario had the click button yet mouse cursor did not change nor did space bar work. I will load up the save and try again before I try your new version.

FIXED NOW.

DatFlash Wrote:Also, while I was waiting for your reply I tried to do the X-nauts base 1, but after inserting the disk into the computer nothing happens. I waited like 5 minutes+ now and no matter which key I press I'm stuck on the computer and it says (PRESS SPACE when completed).

Probably FIXED now, please test it.

DatFlash Wrote:EDIT: Also unsure but when I use the dark skin peach and go invisible one leg is still visible but it's default skin colored.

Robberbaron Wrote:OK, here is the script: Please consider it as a mere inspiration! I won´t be offended if you don´t like it or will create the scene entirely different, of course. It is your game after all ;)
Thanks for all your work!

Hey, I loved it! Thank you! I'll surely use it, partially or totally!

DatFlash Wrote:Just tried Krystal while waiting for your reply Ivan, and I can't even interact with half the stuff, and when I do it's in the wrong order. For example I don't trigger the Toadsworth thing where it asks me to go ahead or wait, it just lets me walk through and talk to him. Then when I do and walk back in the bedroom it triggers. Just lots and lots of problems.

'Lots and lots of problems' are too vast in order for me to go chase the bugs. I need pontual bug reports.
Please retest again with the version I've sent now. And please erase your saves/cache before trying. You might be using a corrupted save.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby xelaxon » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Hey, first off, i LOVE this game. I noticed with the 2.4.9 update that the wrench guys don't seem to be working with their scenes. It just replays the first scene each time. It wont let me unlock the scenes in the gallery as a result. (which drives me nuts as i'm one of those "gotta get all the achievements" gamers) Is there a way i can fix this?
Last edited by xelaxon on Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xelaxon

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:49 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:I will try this again but I know when I skipped ahead past the In-Progress parts Mario had the click button yet mouse cursor did not change nor did space bar work. I will load up the save and try again before I try your new version.

FIXED NOW.

DatFlash Wrote:Also, while I was waiting for your reply I tried to do the X-nauts base 1, but after inserting the disk into the computer nothing happens. I waited like 5 minutes+ now and no matter which key I press I'm stuck on the computer and it says (PRESS SPACE when completed).

DatFlash Wrote:EDIT: Also unsure but when I use the dark skin peach and go invisible one leg is still visible but it's default skin colored.

DatFlash Wrote:Just tried Krystal while waiting for your reply Ivan, and I can't even interact with half the stuff, and when I do it's in the wrong order. For example I don't trigger the Toadsworth thing where it asks me to go ahead or wait, it just lets me walk through and talk to him. Then when I do and walk back in the bedroom it triggers. Just lots and lots of problems.

'Lots and lots of problems' are too vast in order for me to go chase the bugs. I need pontual bug reports.
Please retest again with the version I've sent now. And please erase your saves/cache before trying. You might be using a corrupted save.

This is going to be out of order since I'm going by what I tested first using your new version that I got just now.

1. Krystal's problems are that she doesn't trigger scenes consistently. For example the bedroom scene with Peach would allow you to repeat the bedroom scene however Krystal not only has a hard time making the popup trigger again, even when it does it only disappears for her when you activate it again. Triggers like the candle for her room haven't even shown up again, and just like before as I said, she goes through the door talking to Toadsworth before she triggers the part where she realizes someone is beyond the door. Certain popups which I ran by like the second candle on the right I would not touch but upon running back I could no longer see it popping up, this applies to everything in the room except for the drawers which I haven't found anything of value so far in previous runs. Lastly while this may or may not apply to just Krystal, since it was a fresh slate where I needed to save before I could locate the folder I saved to slot 4 when all 5 were empty, yet slot 4 did not produce a save. Then switching rooms and playing around with the gloryhole I saved in slot 5 and managed to produce a save in slot 5, no idea if any of those variables affected this. I'm not going to test Krystal further yet.

2. Just tried saving Mario, and it worked. However on the victory screen where two click here or spacebar shows, clicking on the left where Mario is didn't do anything. I did not test space bar but clicked right first, and am not sure if it's because I didn't meet the requirements or something. The first scene with Mario and Peach in a cage also does not have a back and forth option like the second scene. Upon continuing to play, I realized while I killed instead of fucked two bosses I did not unlock the Bowser Jr. gallery, so perhaps it's working as intended, however even though it unlocked the endings gallery for me and I saw SMB1-3 + Star ending and had almost 800k points at the end I did not unlock any ending, and the first top left option doesn't even give me a hint. I will assume the nymph option only works when I start as a nymph instead of she chooses because that also did not unlock and Peach became a dirty nymph long ago. I have also tried going back to world 2's castle but no airship as usual, which is a bit sad since replaying without the bosses is not as fulfilling for those like me who didn't stick with one path. Save him and play with him refers to Mario yes? I did all that unless you mean you can actually play as Mario which then I have no idea how, but that part is locked.

3. I am in the X-Nauts base now, the invisible bug has been fixed! However when I'm running occasionally it will flash a default skin hand or something, it's too hard to see but it does show up time to time when I'm moving. The disk worked this time allowing me to move on.

4. The footjob scene works properly now.

Unrelated to testing, I only have 6 blueprints but am I not able to hand them in to the scientist until I have them all?
DatFlash

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:10 am

Rosalina has a problem with the nurse outfit, even though Fire Peach and her changed the naked set to default heels, she still wears red heels. Also say I saved my game with her nurse outfit. When I reload she's naked + lingerie which again has red heels even though I put her on default/pink.
DatFlash

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:15 am

xelaxon Wrote:Hey, first off, i LOVE this game. I noticed with the 2.4.8 update that the fire peach (at least as rosalina) is no longer shooting fireballs. I was using a right hand configuration. I hope this helps you with improving the game and fixing bugs. Keep up the good work!

I just tried it, and with the newest version just now Rosalina with fire dress works properly. Or at least shoots fireballs, I don't know how fast they are supposed to go.
DatFlash

Postby Bluey5 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:25 am

1-Ups simply doesn't work. They freeze upon being shown, and even when they are already out sitting somewhere, you can walk right through them and you won't get a life. You can test this easily by just getting any 1-up mushroom you find, simple as that.
Bluey5

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:46 am

Bluey5 Wrote:1-Ups simply doesn't work. They freeze upon being shown, and even when they are already out sitting somewhere, you can walk right through them and you won't get a life. You can test this easily by just getting any 1-up mushroom you find, simple as that.

Yes I can also confirm this is a problem. I forgot to mention that, though there are certain 1-Ups that allowed me to grab them but they are few and far between and I don't remember which ones they are. I think one of them even had a popup for me for some reason.
DatFlash

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:35 am

xelaxon Wrote:Hey, first off, i LOVE this game.

Happy you like it ;)

xelaxon Wrote: I noticed with the 2.4.8 update that the fire peach (at least as rosalina) is no longer shooting fireballs. I was using a right hand configuration. I hope this helps you with improving the game and fixing bugs. Keep up the good work!

Well, I have tested here and she can shot fireballs! I need more information. You should use the DEBUG SCREEN (PAGE DOWN key), and also give me information like if the game was played in NORMAL or HARD mode.

DatFlash Wrote:1. Krystal's problems are that she doesn't trigger scenes consistently. For example the bedroom scene with Peach would allow you to repeat the bedroom scene however Krystal not only has a hard time making the popup trigger again, even when it does it only disappears for her when you activate it again. Triggers like the candle for her room haven't even shown up again, and just like before as I said, she goes through the door talking to Toadsworth before she triggers the part where she realizes someone is beyond the door.

CANNOT REPRODUCE.
I really recommend you to clean all your caches. Just right click anywhere in the game, then SETTINGS. Put the slider at 0% then OK. Exit the game. Enter again. Go for a new game. If Flash asks to use some kbytes, allow it to. Now you can test.
Those inconsistences was talked A LOT in the forum. Many people with the same problem. I used to repeat over and over again how to do this. So I urge you to search for information (and test in another browser, for example). Remember to download the game again, because it gets updated sometimes TWICE per day!

DatFlash Wrote:2. Just tried saving Mario, and it worked. However on the victory screen where two click here or spacebar shows, clicking on the left where Mario is didn't do anything. I did not test space bar but clicked right first, and am not sure if it's because I didn't meet the requirements or something.

ALL BUTTONS should work.

DatFlash Wrote:I had almost 800k points at the end I did not unlock any ending

The special Bowser scene must unlock if you have more than 500k score points!

DatFlash Wrote:I have also tried going back to world 2's castle but no airship as usual, which is a bit sad since replaying without the bosses is not as fulfilling for those like me who didn't stick with one path.

This is how the game was made. I'll talk about this later.

DatFlash Wrote:Save him and play with him refers to Mario yes?

Yes.

DatFlash Wrote:I did all that unless you mean you can actually play as Mario which then I have no idea how, but that part is locked.

No, you cant play as Mario. But you need to unlock ALL of his scenes (thats what 'PLAY WITH HIM' refers to).
I'll change to "Go save your lover! Mamma mia!"
Actually, all scenes should be unlocked if you 'play with him' right in the TRAIN. But this is a hard way to find them, as the train is played just once. The problem is that the game is not complete yet, so we are still going to see him being saved in Bowser Castle (where more scenes will be there), so it will require more scenes to unlock it.

FOR NOW, I'll make it a way to unlock the gallery if Peach fucks him (in all scenes) in the last level he is standing on (like worldmap 7) without having to go to the train!
DONE!

DatFlash Wrote:However when I'm running occasionally it will flash a default skin hand or something, it's too hard to see but it does show up time to time when I'm moving. The disk worked this time allowing me to move on.

EDIT: FIXED!

DatFlash Wrote:Unrelated to testing, I only have 6 blueprints but am I not able to hand them in to the scientist until I have them all?

BluePrint 'give to Gadd' not made yet, sorry. For now, blueprints are there just to....see if you can find them all. To be done later.

DatFlash Wrote:Rosalina has a problem with the nurse outfit, even though Fire Peach and her changed the naked set to default heels, she still wears red heels. Also say I saved my game with her nurse outfit. When I reload she's naked + lingerie which again has red heels even though I put her on default/pink.

SHE SHOULD NOT be naked when loading a saved game. The heels should be 'free to change' (and save) when using the nurse outfit.
I have to check.

Bluey5 Wrote:1-Ups simply doesn't work. They freeze upon being shown, and even when they are already out sitting somewhere, you can walk right through them and you won't get a life. You can test this easily by just getting any 1-up mushroom you find, simple as that.

FIXED!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DatFlash » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
DatFlash Wrote:2. Just tried saving Mario, and it worked. However on the victory screen where two click here or spacebar shows, clicking on the left where Mario is didn't do anything. I did not test space bar but clicked right first, and am not sure if it's because I didn't meet the requirements or something.

ALL BUTTONS should work.

DatFlash Wrote:I had almost 800k points at the end I did not unlock any ending

The special Bowser scene must unlock if you have more than 500k score points!

Thanks for replying again, the first part was just me wondering why there wasn't a forward backward button in the cage scene like everything else does, but that doesn't matter too much because you can just go back a scene afterwards. However, there isn't even a <- -> option for that part, so while you are correct it's like a trivial missing feature.

The second statement you made, makes no sense to me. I indeed had 790k points when I saved Mario, but no Bowser scene ever unlocked or anything. There were the endings which I posted that I got which was SMB1-3 and the one where they sit on the star, but that was it. The only times I encountered Bowser was when Peach became a Koopa Slave and that was completely random. Also I cannot save Mario again with the same save after I used continue playing so I can't even quickly try it again. The only worlds I did not finish were the missing stuff in 7, 8 which I have no idea how to access, and 9 which I finished afterwards but has no boss or anything.
DatFlash

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects