Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.4.11 (Dec 15/15)

Postby overlord5 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:55 am

Krystalfan90 Wrote:
ze_medic Wrote:
Krystalfan90 Wrote:Hey guys the game wont load for my it just stays at a white screen only started doing this a couple days ago. The game works on other sites but i like playing on this site because it has the latest updates. How can i fix it? please help

this has been happening with me too... and i can't download the game because i share it with my room-mates lol, has anybody else other than "Krystalfan90" and i tried to launch the game without downloading it in the past few days? I literally made an account just for this post, i have been a silent observer for a long time. (3 years)

Lol same with me i share this laptop and i made an account just for this. i love this game so much i hope its fixed

you guys could just download it to a thumbdrive...
overlord5

Postby overlord5 » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:01 am

Sivertop Wrote:Hey Ivan-Aedler,
I dont know if u did it or want something like this to do..but someone posted this Game on gamcore.com.
I just wanted to let u know about this because i cant stand people which uploading/posting games which is not their own on sites without the agreement of its owner/s.

if it was u or u allowed it, than im sry for posting this...but these days u never know for sure ^^

well according to the faq. he only requires that they link to this forum and don't modify it
overlord5

Postby CaptPotato » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:33 pm

Why don't you create a Patreon account it would be easier to donate I think :?:
CaptPotato
Newly Registered

Re: Peach's Untold Tale AS3 (PROTOTYPE) - 15th december

Postby bleeppoop » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:13 am

"or download the game."

Sorry if this is a silly question, but, how do I download the game?
Whenever I click on the white box (Click to Play (Javascript Required)), it stays white even after leaving my computer for about 30 minutes.
Am I missing something?

Please help :)
bleeppoop
Newly Registered

Postby Krystalfan90 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:08 am

bleeppoop Wrote:"or download the game."

Whenever I click on the white box (Click to Play (Javascript Required)), it stays white even after leaving my computer for about 30 minutes.
Am I missing something?

Yea and its only started doing that this week.
Krystalfan90
Newly Registered

Postby Krystalfan90 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:18 am

Ok so im thinking its not the game its me or something, cause i tried to play some other games on this site and and none worked. Which is weird cause other sites work and this one used to too. Anyone have any ideas?
Krystalfan90
Newly Registered

Postby overlord5 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:21 am

CaptPotato Wrote:Why don't you create a Patreon account it would be easier to donate I think :?:

ivan plan on doing so but he has been bussy remaking the game in as3

bleeppoop Wrote:"or download the game."

Am I missing something?

read text below the white box
overlord5

Postby VintageBass » Fri Dec 18, 2015 1:34 am

Krystalfan90 Wrote:Ok so im thinking its not the game its me or something, cause i tried to play some other games on this site and and none worked. Which is weird cause other sites work and this one used to too. Anyone have any ideas?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If the link doesnt work or no game below, I am uploading it.

Or
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If its WHITE background / blank, just wait a bit. It's a limitation with Flash system, which tries to load most of the objects before showing the loading screen. If it doesnt load, try CTRL+F5 to flush all the cache of the page

CaptPotato Wrote:Why don't you create a Patreon account it would be easier to donate I think :?:

Well he can't put the Patreon link here because rules and whatnot.

bleeppoop Wrote:Sorry if this is a silly question, but, how do I download the game?

To download, RIGHT click on the link above (PUT.swf) and put SAVE AS or SAVE LINK AS.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby chief1045 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:09 am

not sure what i'm suppose to do about this "AS3" thing, not even sure if it already in my computer. if it is, then there something with it because the updated game won't work correctly. just get stuck after selecting one of the options in the main menu...nor was there that scene with peach being cumshot
chief1045
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:14 am

chief1045 Wrote:not sure what i'm suppose to do about this "AS3" thing, not even sure if it already in my computer. if it is, then there something with it because the updated game won't work correctly. just get stuck after selecting one of the options in the main menu...nor was there that scene with peach being cumshot

AS3 is more of an engine for Flash, not something that needs to be added to your computer. There are still things needed to be transfer over and a LOT of bugs, so stuff like that is more or less part of converting over from AS2... and, well, just bugs in general. Things do happen.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby bleeppoop » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:24 am

bleeppoop Wrote:Sorry if this is a silly question, but, how do I download the game?

To download, RIGHT click on the link above (PUT.swf) and put SAVE AS or SAVE LINK AS.[/quote]

Thanks! Although this didn't help directly, it did give me the idea to simply ask google how to run .swf files ^_^
bleeppoop
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:36 am

Updated the AS3 Prototype again!
- Converted Enemies: Lakitu, Yux, Wrench Guys, Luma
- (Tech info): Increased CYCLOMATIC COMPLEXITY to the code (AS3 needed more treatment. To be refactored to state machine in the future).

Krystalfan90 Wrote:Hey guys the game wont load for my it just stays at a white screen only started doing this a couple days ago. The game works on other sites but i like playing on this site because it has the latest updates. How can i fix it? please help

I am not getting this problem here, but I can check it again.
EDIT: Yes, there is a problem. I tried to upload 3 times. The game is working locally here (Its not a bug in the game). I notified the moderators. You can still play the latest game, downloading it locally OR JUST COPYING AND PASTING THE LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR. I did it and it works.

EDIT: The moderator fixed it up!
Thank you, Renara!!!

Sivertop Wrote:Hey Ivan-Aedler, I dont know if u did it or want something like this to do..but someone posted this Game on....

I wont be talking anymore about copies. Its already explained in page 1, and in lately posts about what I think about it.

Sivertop Wrote:I just wanted to let u know about this because i cant stand people which uploading/posting games which is not their own on sites without the agreement of its owner/s.

Thanks. Well, I dont care, I cant stop them, right? Sometimes I laugh when they do this because they will just get older and older games. They have to be faster than me ;)
And (I've already said about that), veteran people that participate in this huge hentai world use to defend the creators and maculate/stain/mark the offending ones, which ends up cutting their own throat.

When I have time, I might do it, then I'll tell how to access it (I prefer not putting links here), but I'll tell when its done.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Robberbaron » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:31 pm

You still intend to do the new Lady Bow scene next? =)
Robberbaron

Postby Krystalfan90 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:22 am

I am not getting this problem here, but I can check it again.
EDIT: Yes, there is a problem. I tried to upload 3 times. The game is working locally here (Its not a bug in the game). I notified the moderators. You can still play the latest game, downloading it locally OR JUST COPYING AND PASTING THE LINK IN YOUR ADDRESS BAR. I did it and it works.

EDIT: The moderator fixed it up!
Thank you, Renara!!!

Thx it works great now
Krystalfan90
Newly Registered

Postby Magenta » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:01 am

I feel like this game has been in development forever. I went ahead and checked the changelog and version 1.0 was in april 2012. i've been holding off on playing the full game (and being a filthy cheater and just unlocking the gallery) and being patient so that i'll play through the full thing when it's done. Almost 4 years later, it's still chugging along, which is great. The effort but into this is quite a marvel. So.. I just want to ask, are we getting close to done? Or is this going to be in development forever? i dunno if you guy(s) are getting paid for this, so i imagine if you are, you'll want to keep it going but if not, good job keeping it going with no real compensation.
Magenta

Postby overlord5 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:43 am

Magenta Wrote:I feel like this game has been in development forever. I went ahead and checked the changelog and version 1.0 was in april 2012. i've been holding off on playing the full game (and being a filthy cheater and just unlocking the gallery) and being patient so that i'll play through the full thing when it's done. Almost 4 years later, it's still chugging along, which is great. The effort but into this is quite a marvel. So.. I just want to ask, are we getting close to done? Or is this going to be in development forever? i dunno if you guy(s) are getting paid for this, so i imagine if you are, you'll want to keep it going but if not, good job keeping it going with no real compensation.

well from what i understand ivan plan on doing 9 worlds, so he is getting rather close to finished.
but the focus is currently on as3 conversion.
you should be able the play world 1-7 as they are pritty much done, there might be some minor errors
ps. a few creatures are not in the gallery (such as wario)
overlord5

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Dec 20, 2015 1:02 am

Today, I worked with Charlieton, Cataquack with a new race: RED. For now, no differences in his scenes or abilities.
I am in my vacation (holidays). I'll get back to work in 28th.
Until there, I can work in the game. I am with my smaller and slower computer.

Robberbaron Wrote:You still intend to do the new Lady Bow scene next? =)

Of course! : ) During the conversion, I do want to create new scenes and poses, like Peach showing her boobs (already done).

Magenta Wrote:I feel like this game has been in development forever. I went ahead and checked the changelog and version 1.0 was in april 2012. i've been holding off on playing the full game (and being a filthy cheater and just unlocking the gallery) and being patient so that i'll play through the full thing when it's done. Almost 4 years later, it's still chugging along, which is great.

I thank you for your comprehension and the fact you like it : ). Well, I still receive help from some (like new art, level sketches) but I end up programming everything, like 95% alone, also because not many people have time nowadays. So thats why the game 'is still chugging along'. But the fact is, I wanted to make a 'giant game', and creativity comes by at bursts (sometimes unexpectedly), so thats why there are moments we get an entire new world in a month, and sometimes, in a year.

I just cant work 100% in the game, and worse, without earning nothing. I would need the support required to quit my job, for example.
But a thing is sure, there are 'many water pipes' pumping enough water. Sometimes one or two pipes pumps BURSTS of water, and it floods everywhere (the creativity) so thats why the game is breathing new levels and features, while its getting more optimized and faster. The game is alive! Its like Peach is getting an entirely new game month by month, due to more non linear features. But yes, I would love to dedicate my entire life on it (I love Princess Peach and all of her different models since early Mario).

Magenta Wrote:The effort but into this is quite a marvel. So.. I just want to ask, are we getting close to done? Or is this going to be in development forever? i dunno if you guy(s) are getting paid for this, so i imagine if you are, you'll want to keep it going but if not, good job keeping it going with no real compensation.

Like I said before (perhaps up to 10 times during this giant thread), I dont want to 'be on this forever', but once its completed (all levels, etc), I may create other games, some still in Flash engine, some in other platforms (Away3D, Unity...). But MIM PUT would still persist as a 'white nourished dwarf' (making allusion to astronomy), that is, a 'supernova' would vanish the sun (that is, the game will be officially completed, with no more 'HOT additions') but updates and even new scenes are still possible for the 'new fainted sun'. Thats because the 'water pipes of creativity' will still flow for this game.

I thank PLAYSHAPES, BLARGH, the former MIM PUT Team (back in 2013) and this LOK site for this game...forever! Without them, this game would never exist, or if so, it would only exist for the first six levels!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby chief1045 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:02 am

VintageBass Wrote:
chief1045 Wrote:not sure what i'm suppose to do about this "AS3" thing, not even sure if it already in my computer. if it is, then there something with it because the updated game won't work correctly. just get stuck after selecting one of the options in the main menu...nor was there that scene with peach being cumshot

AS3 is more of an engine for Flash, not something that needs to be added to your computer. There are still things needed to be transfer over and a LOT of bugs, so stuff like that is more or less part of converting over from AS2... and, well, just bugs in general. Things do happen.

ah okay, guess i'll stick with the other version. though now there a problem with jumping, can't seem to do it anymore. no matter what I do with configuring it, the "jump" button does nothing.
chief1045
Newly Registered

Postby naughtyhell » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey guys, I was wondering if you could add an option to autoskip scenes with a counter a bit higher than the 2x we currently have (30 seconds every time?). I'd much appreciate it. :D
naughtyhell
Newly Registered

Postby overlord5 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:36 pm

naughtyhell Wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if you could add an option to autoskip scenes with a counter a bit higher than the 2x we currently have (30 seconds every time?). I'd much appreciate it. :D

depends on how ivan is currently doing it but i guess we could just give you a var to set
overlord5

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects