Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.6q

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:45 pm

scarykitties Wrote:On another note, using the run key to pick things up is a bad idea. I've often been running to fly and then stopped because the princess stops to pick a wild squash. Why not use the attack key to pick things up?

EDIT: Does the purple mushroom in Lost Levels actually follow the player? So far as I know, it just bounces around like a normal mushroom and the player has to avoid it. if the purple mushroom did this, instead of stalking me when I'm stuck in a sex scene, just waiting to pounce and tear my clothes off, it would be more fair since it could be avoided if the player was careful.

Isnt the run key, attack key, and obtain key all the same?????? lol Oh god deja vu...

I think Ivan plans on doing something really fun with the Poison shroom so no worries ;)
Please keep up your work.
For now if you have any bugs or things you are not sure of, refer to the first page. Everything you need should be there. If it isnt, then feel free to post it.
Try not to post something that has already been written down, we like to conserve space in the thread of MiM :lol: :lol:
Other than that, you do realize there is an Unlock Gallery button right? Plus a cheat code to let you skip whatever level you want? The challenging levels are for those that wish to experience Mario in a new way while having the pleasure of seeing Peach get fucked senseless. If you cant handle the levels then be my guest and use the unlock gallery and cheat! :D :D

Thank you come again!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Peach already visits TEC's room to get the mission, so there's no need to know where his room is via the computer.

Thats why I didnt put that dialog. What I was trying to mention is that , in MIM AE, there are no cut scenes. Peach walks along all the corridor, so the only way to avoid her to enter a door is locking it up (that's I already did).

I don't get your thing about cutscenes. Cut scenes mean dialogs between characters (or monologues) that interrupt gameplay. So the talk with the chancellor is also a cut scene.
And making Peach not enter doors by locking them up is the only way to stop her from doing so. That's what TTYD did as well.

The door entering the hallway from Peach's room won't open up until Peach's taken a bath. Then she can visit TEC for the mission. That's how both games (should) work.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why a second disk? In the actual game the disk had info about Peach's role in it. In this game it could be other things (such as floor plans and maybe some dirty pictures? TEC doesn't tell Peach that obviously.)

I like the dirty pictures idea. Yes only a first disk. I've thought you were talking about adding a new disk.

No, just one disk. At least that's resolved.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why find another door for the spaceship? Couldn't the location of said ship be on the floor plans missing from TEC's database?

Okay, so I will do that. When Peach arrives in TEC room, it will tell her its analysing, so Peach needs to go back to her room again. This way, all x-nauts are out (doing other tasks). Peach has to wait, say, 20 seconds on her room (the door will be locked), otherwise, x-nauts will be there and will let her back. After 20 seconds, Peach can walk along the corridors again, then TEC-XXX says the plans indicate the area of the spaceship. It can be in another elevator or a door next to the lab area (so Peach has to walk more). Its nice to see her walking along the corridors in peril. Then she goes away of this level. THIS IS BRAINSTORM. Of course we can have more tasks in this level.
Keep the tasks to a minimum. The reason why there are levels is so that players can play through the game in small chunks. You should not keep the player in one level too long, unless it's by choice.

If Peach takes the secret exit out of Grodus' room, TEC will tell her to wait (rest) in her room.
If she fucks her way out and then goes to the concoctionator room (screw this, I'm calling it lab from now on), TEC'll tell her to go to her room and wait/rest as well.
ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:When Peach is stuck in the Grodus' room and doesn't want to sex her way out, maybe let TEC give a hint after a while. You know, in case players are stumped at finding an exit.

I prefer to make this logic later. It will depend on timer. Say, Peach wanders for more than 2 minutes before reaching a given puzzle. So the text of TEC XXX will appear.
Precisely. Don't do what isn't necessary just yet.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I still don't know what TEC is supposed to mean by that.

I was trying to say: 'Well Princess, that's what things may go', or 'well, it's planned that way'.

I think Asian already made up a good line. I've got nothing to add to that.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why is the spaceship in TEC's room?

Its in the room in the right. I just imagined it there. But TEC XXX didnt say anything about the spaceship before the analyse anyway.

So we agree on the new dialogue then? Or are there still errors in my dialogues?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm hungry Ivan, don't you understand?! (dramatic mode off)

And I need some water in the bahamas :D

You live on the bahamas?! Never would've expected that honestly.

I want to get in on the scarykitties debate, but it's late here and I'll have to sleep. Gotta work tomorrow.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:09 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't get your thing about cutscenes.

Sorry!!! I mean 'quick scenes', that is, Peach appears in Paper Mario 2 already in her room...then Mario scene appears (a new level, I think its PetalsBurg). When Mario gains a new crystal, (or two, I dont remember clearly, have to check), the scene goes back to Peach inside this base. She enters TEC-XX without giving freedom for the player to wander along the corridors before that.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The door entering the hallway from Peach's room won't open up until Peach's taken a bath. Then she can visit TEC for the mission. That's how both games (should) work.
Well, nice point, but hmmmm should we recreate all of these? I need a script for that. I'm out of ideas right now. It should at least be simple (so I will not have too much work readapting those). So in the beginning, I lock the right door of her room, and make her say P:"What happened? Wait a second... This room seems familiar." But I add that she needs to go to the bathroom first. (a urge to go there). Then the bathroom door opens automatically.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Keep the tasks to a minimum. The reason why there are levels is so that players can play through the game in small chunks. You should not keep the player in one level too long, unless it's by choice.

I'm thinking about comprising this x-naut area in only one level. In the future, If things get more complex and tedious, I can add more levels to it (or even checkpoints). I can also create a worldmap for the moon base, so Peach can go to level 1 then return to other worlds using a spaceship. She will only be able to go to World3 using another spaceship (in the last moon base level). This is for the future.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If Peach takes the secret exit out of Grodus' room, TEC will tell her to wait (rest) in her room. If she fucks her way out and then goes to the concoctionator room (screw this, I'm calling it lab from now on), TEC'll tell her to go to her room and wait/rest as well.

Okay. Then she uses her bed, screen goes blank, she wakes up again, go to the door, and TEC-XXX tells her to go to his room, because he analysed the disk and found the map of the floors, with a door that leads to the spaceship room (door would be next to the lab). Remember, I want to make it simple. Not so many doors to go.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:So we agree on the new dialogue then? Or are there still errors in my dialogues?

Yes, no more errors. I will add them, thanks!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You live on the bahamas?! Never would've expected that honestly.

No, I dont. I would like to. You know, fresh water, sunny days... an endless breeze...maybe a bodyboard. :D

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I want to get in on the scarykitties debate, but it's late here and I'll have to sleep. Gotta work tomorrow.

Ok see you! Its less than 9pm here, so I've got some time.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:15 am

First, I've had this glitch in level two, and after moving around a bit it fixed it's self so I didn't worry about it. And it's not a bad level, once you go through it, (and if you take out the little bug about having to say yes) going back to the beginning isn't that bad, if your not looking for everything again while going through it for the quest then it takes no time at all. If it's that boring use the cheats and through a couple of extra goombas in there.

You guys talking about all this X-naut stuff has me seeing swirlies since I don't know how to get past 1-8 to see this content you're adding to it.

I think the purple mushrooms are fine as they are. When you played Mario the first time did you know where everything was? No, you had to figure it out as you went, so why should it be different here?

Also, Ivan, I think he was saying move the pick up function to the attack key instead of the run key (Just Saying).

Really like the game, wish I had experience using flash, or you know, artistic talent, so that I could pitch in.
Kantirocks

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:28 am

So...no tool that lets me blend colors? or Smear them?
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:52 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You may remove the camera in the batroom (x-naut level)

Why? I think this scene is interesting. Peach will be embarassed , then the camera shuts down.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:So...no tool that lets me blend colors? or Smear them?

I dont think so :/ But you can do a trick. Create a white circle, paint with the color you want. Then create another circle IN ANOTHER LAYER, paint with ther other color. Now, put transparency level to 50% in both colors. Now, take the eardrop tool and see which result color is ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:12 am

FINALLY!
I finished!!! and its not even what I wanted!! But I finished!!

PLEASE IVAN for the sake of mankind, please add some shadowing and what not to this little man...I hate em and I wish he'd look better. But this is as far as my skills will let me go...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mr Sniffles.png
Attachments
Mr. Sniffles.fla
(27.39 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:18 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:FINALLY!
I finished!!! and its not even what I wanted!! But I finished!!

WOW!!! Man its with HIGH fidelity! Contratulations!!
I will add shadows to him now. I have a couple of hours yet! But I'll do that in some minutes!
This deserves a sex scene (or at least a sniffing scene). I will make:
1) the shadows and some improvements.
2) ANIMATION: he breathing the flowers
3) ANIMATION: he walking
4) ANIMATION: he sniffing Peach (scene).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:36 am

Good job, can I get a screenshot on the anchor points you used?

:Update:
Some bugs I found:
waterkoopa.png
waterkoopa.png (259.56 KiB) Viewed 18328 times

A koopa managed to somehow get into the water.

blockmisalign2.png
blockmisalign2.png (16.69 KiB) Viewed 18328 times

This column of blocks is in front of the aqua structures.

3. Burn Peach's earrings are flashing like crazy.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:54 am

Biles Wrote:Good job, can I get a screenshot on the anchor points you used?

I will check the bug report above soon.

Here! (in the curves/points image, you will see my crazy 2-point almost-a-circle things) :twisted:

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

!!TODO - enemy Mr.swf [ 5.06 KiB | Viewed 18320 times ]

after break out (only this way to show curves).jpg
after break out (only this way to show curves).jpg (28.12 KiB) Viewed 18327 times

!!TODO - enemy Mr. Sniffles.fla
(25.53 KiB) Downloaded 14 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:00 am

I just dont understand how you guys make it look so good...
Sorry I couldnt respond earlier Biles, I was eating dinner. But yea Ivan already showed you so theres no point.

Anyways, looks great Ivan! Improved by like 300% :lol:

I'll get started on making more stuff soon.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:04 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I just dont understand how you guys make it look so good...

Look at the post above again ;)
But its YOU that stimulates me!
Asian, please take the FLA and study how I did it.

Biles, I'm fixing those now.
1) Only a question: Did you go to the pipe while holding the Koopa shell?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:07 am

NO way! I'm leaving. I'm done with this place :lol:
How'd you do that so fast...

Anyways, have you made Lakitu yet?

If no: Do you want me to make him?

If yes: What are the other enemies u needed again? :D I forget hahaha sorry
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:18 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:How'd you do that so fast...

Man, its practice. You will soon be making this. ;)
I already have Lakitu, no problem! He will appear in world2, I promiss!
ANd I need to make Birdo and Bertha scenes yet :shock:

(I also have chucky, of SMW, and Yoshi, By Playshapes).

Did you save the current list I have sent to you before?
- Ninjis (purple creatures, star shaped, jumping intermitently in Mario 2)
- Chain Chomp (uses Nibbles as a base - I can sent Nibbles to you)
- Nipper Plants
- Inventor Elvin Gadd
- Subcon (little humanoids with wings that resembles workers from Chocolate factory)
- Bombette (large and pink female bombs)
- Paper Mario head (like Peach, without thick sillhouete outlines)
- Vivian

I already have: goombas, toads, koopas, KAMEK, bertha (big fish), cheep cheep, buzzy beetle, sparky, wiggler, punio, loki (guy in clouds, also known as Lakitu), flying turtles, Piranha plants, Bub-ulbs, Bullet Bills, Wiggler (catterpillar), bobombs, shyguy, snifit (bad shyguy with masks), phanto (those possessed circular masks in Mario 2), pokey (can be used as anal beads), Birdo, Ninjis (purple creatures jumping intermitently), chucky (football players of SMW), yoshi, flurry (penguim), Boo, thwomps (big rocks), Mario, Luigi, Peach's umbrella which is alive (and can swallow her), Osama (king of Subcon).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:36 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:23 am

Ok well Mr. Sniffles is Bub-ulbs so you can go ahead and cross him off the list.

I'll try my hand at Bombette and then maybe Paper Mario Head. Which do you prefer to be done first?
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:30 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I'll try my hand at Bombette and then maybe Paper Mario Head. Which do you prefer to be done first?

Paper Mario head, if you really can, man ;)

REFERENCE:

Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:34 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I'll try my hand at Bombette and then maybe Paper Mario Head. Which do you prefer to be done first?

Paper Mario head, if you really can, man ;)

REFERENCE:

Oh boy, I know I'm gonna hate this one...The paper mario characters all require me to do that silhouette crap -__-" Thats alright, I'll start it tomorrow. Its getting late, gotta hit the sack. I'll see what I can DO!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Oh boy, I know I'm gonna hate this one...The paper mario characters all require me to do that silhouette crap -__-"

Hey nooo!! For about Mario, dont make the sillhouete! Its like Peach, tiny lines!
Ah I forgot an enemy: VIvian. I've taken notes to not forget again.
Have a good night, man. I'll be going soon.

Thanks to you, we have new flowers now to adorn the levels!
Each of them has 120 curves. But the details are great!
EDIT: ok, optimized the flower from 120 to 58 curves. I tried to get 52, but the circles became too 'squared'

new flowers.jpg

Biles, I did the forest background! This was EPIC! From 435 to 66 curves! Even adding 6 leaves to it ;)
And I've had an eureka! Instead of using larger black squares for background colors, I can use those 'almost circles' (I call them semiballs because they're perfect semi balls but not perfect circles). 2 curves instead of 4! If I use 200 of these objects, it will yield 400 instead of 800!

forest original.jpg

forest background.jpg
forest background.jpg (28.07 KiB) Viewed 18294 times

forest in action.jpg
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:21 am

No, I didn't bring the turtle shell into the Watery level. I think something quirky went wrong when Peach got gangbanged by a bunch of koopas. Good job on the background though. I think I would've done it differently. Did you make the leaf into a symbol so that it'd allow Flash to draw them up quicker? Anyways, I'd like to see the anchor point screen shot of the background and Mr. Sniffles just for curious-sakes.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 am

Biles Wrote:No, I didn't bring the turtle shell into the Watery level. I think something quirky went wrong when Peach got gangbanged by a bunch of koopas

Oh well...THAT will be hard to trace, then :/ There isnt ANY hog hole inside water.

Biles Wrote:Good job on the background though. I think I would've done it differently.

I dont doubt you can do better, and still in the <70 curves cound ;)

Biles Wrote:Did you make the leaf into a symbol so that it'd allow Flash to draw them up quicker?

Yes I did! For the leaves.

Biles Wrote:Anyways, I'd like to see the anchor point screen shot of the background and Mr. Sniffles just for curious-sakes.

Bub-ulbs (the right name of him) anchor point screen is in the post above.
The anchor point screen for forest is here (flash doesnt show anchor points of sub objects).
PS: I know I can cut some of these anchor points and...WHAT?? (I noticed that!) I will do it now :evil: DARN...Flash sometimes create more anchor points.

anchor point count.jpg

SO BE IT!! 26 curves + those leaves!

26 curves.jpg
26 curves.jpg (133.72 KiB) Viewed 18282 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects