Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.6q

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:41 am

Actually, that one koopa didn't come from any hoghole he just literally dropped into the water from above.

ivanaedler Wrote:DARN...Flash sometimes create more anchor points.

I know -_- I've noticed that too whenever I try to scale objects and shapes. DAMNIT ADOBE get your ass together!!!! >:O
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:52 am

Biles Wrote:I know -_- I've noticed that too whenever I try to scale objects and shapes. DAMNIT ADOBE get your ass together!!!! >:O

Then...to spend the night well, This is the most optimized version I can do so far!
I also changed the outline color and added two 'semi balled' shadows. 4 curves more but it casts a nice big shadow in the big green area.

18 curves.jpg

forest in action.jpg

Hey, for about the toads... do you care making an animation of them (living ones) like you did with goombella? I can send to you his full object. So they will be alive in the levels. I can create variations (one of them looking up and down, other changing legs position while still breathing) ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:13 am

Now that's a few less curves than I have right now for the green background. But then I'm keeping some of the details intact such as the leaf design and the double stroke pattern colors. As for Toad, sure send him my way, and what's the current optimized status for that Mr. Sniffles guy just out of curiosity?
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:18 am

Biles Wrote:Now that's a few less curves than I have right now for the green background. But then I'm keeping some of the details intact such as the leaf design and the double stroke pattern colors.

You can show me your art, just to compare. I can give some info.

Biles Wrote: As for Toad, sure send him my way

Right! Thanks!

Biles Wrote:what's the current optimized status for that Mr. Sniffles guy just out of curiosity?

I optimized his flower, using the 'AE semi balled technique' :twisted: I think I will get used to it. But I've not touched his body. I think just some anchors can be removed further. I will send the toad and him. It's true, when you need to create shadows, or some round shapes without the need of a 100% round detail, you can use these balled things. Those are like a football ball.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 am

Fuck! I just had a freak save accident and as a result, I lost over an hour worth of background work -_- GRRRRR. I decided I'll just skip the background for the time being and work on the other stuff.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

MIM PUT - Feature List

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:21 pm

Thread about features. Sorry about the long list. Its due to the heavy brainstorming of ideas. Here, I will list features that can be analysed/done, the 'why nots', 'why doing', and 'eurekas', when a given feature are interesting for brainstorming (I have double this size kept with me, so this list can increase already). Also, features I really want to put in the game, some of them old inclusive. If you want to see already made ones, just check the changelog (page 1). In my site (Aedler - KAEC) forums, you can also see a mirror of these below.

Image Larry (airship 1) can now be stomped.
Image Create a lovely carriage/coach for Peach to walk in the castle / lawn area.
Image All 5 veggie scenes.

Image Create Daisy Bedroom in the Castle (Level 2-7).
Image Kamek scene in Peach Castle's roof.
Image Deflowering feature: if Peach is catched up in a vaginal scene, after the scene, the enemy will appear knocked down, but his dick will show some blood ('pinky' red) and a different Mario tune will play.
- Peach will be facing frontside while seated down, showing blood coming from her pussy.
- After pressing SPACE, the 'lost virginity' screen will appear.
Image Make vectorized versions of VintageBass dildo pics.
Image Create pose 'frontside with her butt raised behind' in certain situations, like when she cums while on the floor, then pressing SPACE will make her stand up.
Image Wendy Scene (By Blargh)
Image SCENE - Mario in 'Reverse Kiss' with Peach.
Image Create 'jumping mushroom platforms' like New Super Mario Bros to World 5 (ice) levels.
Image The Train Scene (in the prologue) being an actual level, so we could play with Peach and have some kissing / non vaginal sex with Mario while Toadette (or other toad as a waiter) blushes.
Image Mario oufit in Mario Pad. Options WEAR IT or SKIP IT. And she can say: 'Oh I am felling inside....my loved Mario and his scents!' Then she can walk with this outfit and toads can detect it and say 'why are you wearing Mario clothes'? And certain sound effects can appear.
Image SCENE with BIG Mushroom by OwnerOfSuccuby: before that, Peach gets so aroused she looks at left then right, then she remove her clothes and do the scene. In a random even, Toads cam come up from the floor ('raising mushroom head', like he's being born), steal her clothes and goes away to the background of the scene with alpha function (>100).
Image LOAD/SAVE GAME. When finishing level, black screen with "Do you want to save? (actual slot: 1)" YES NO Change Slot. And the game title screen can have 'PLAY!' instead of NEW GAME and LOAD GAME. Then, the game could force you to go to the LOAD screen. If you want a new game, just select the button 'NEW GAME' below the slots.
Image Make Peach lose a life if camera moving squishes her (like in 2-7 airship)
Image Game modes: FREE MODE, ADVENTURE MODE.
Image SCENE: Peach in her throne summoning a toad when sat down, then sex scene happens by dialogue number.
Image clothing shredding being 'just one touch' for big bosses when she touches him (make this sound), then make her with POISON powerup. It makes sense. Then in the second touch, sex scene.
Image Yux: 'ring' attack animation while his eyes closes
Image Substitute Front Boobs with LuftMallow ones.
Image Add Penguin Outfit
Image SCENE: Clefts in a rock (Peach siting on it)
Image SCENE: Add 1 more Chain Chomp anal one.
Image Add Wario in the Pub with some dialogue.
Image SCENE with the Pirate Mug: Peach slurping his dick.
Image Add new Select Player screen by Dirty Monkey
Image Add Peach Pole Dance by OwnerOfSuccuby
Image Add Peach Slippering by OwnerOfSuccuby
Image Add Peach Running while Embarassed by OwnerOfSuccuby
Image Super Mario 64 ending scene (cake) and Super Mario RPG ending scene (both in the big star embracing each other, then both fucking when small stars and fireworks blink).
Image Peach nodding quickly (SMRPG Mario nodding sound)
Image Add KISSING feature. Peach will kiss from a short distance and enemies will be stunned for some seconds. In the future, Peach can get away of a sex scene if she's fast enough and she has hearts wit her (1,2...max 3). These will be collected when she kisses friends ONCE per level.
Image Make level 4-O (optional level -> Haunted Mansion partially underwater)
Image Make level 4-6 (sketch by me)
Image Create a 'only Daisy' character, separate from Peach. Her walking/standind up animations will be different.
Then, make an initial dialog with Peach. After this, make the first lesbian scene.
Image Diary page engine with BOOKMARKS
Image Birdo: she will spit a crystal ball full of cum. This will open either a door to the captive toads in the grey castle, OR an eagle door in subcon levels (world 3).
Image Toad sacks in grey castle: when he goes away jumping, he will 'attack' Peach is she is horny or bottomless near him. Before that, one appears (fixed one who will talk 'Thank you, but our Princess is in another castle", then 'Princess! Well this is awkward. I guess Mario is in another castle then?"). In world2, one appears stopped, another one bounces. World3, one appears, two bounces.
Image Remake Lakitu and Buzzy Beetle
Image Walk animation for '4th' and 5th breast size (she will be walking bent to the front and looking below).
Image Super Mario RPG: Remake one of the toad house styles of 'RoseTown'.
Image 'penalty': when the timer reaches 400sec, she will go to the prison and a random enemy will fuck her with toads restrained and other enemies masturbating and watching.
Image Create an even more cum option (a 'true' bukake) when will make peach more filled with cum, depending on some enemies/bomb explosions.
ImageANIMATION: Sir Grodus lifting her and restraining her in his shoulder)
Image Peach will be turned Fire Peach automatically if she touches fire objects, like firewheel. Doesnt apply if she falls in a fire abyss. She can go back to normal Peach if 1) User changes her back in character select, 2) she is underwater, 3) she takes a shower.
Image FEATURE: Luigi in some levels. Peach can interact with him, he will count sex stories to her. Then we will see her thinking 'lucid' scenes in her text balloons.
Image When Peach is busy fucking an enemy, all other enemies waiting inline won't patrol. Instead, they'll stop and masturbate
Image Add an exclamation mark to Toads. If Peach approaches them, then they will notice and talk. If Peach is naked, they will talk soft or dirty, while embarrassed.
Image Nibbles (fish chomp) will 'eat' Peach's butt if she falls into some water areas. If she's dressed, she will lose the skirt or bottom part. She will also lose a hitpoint.
Image Peach being able to destroy the castle jumping over it (but she have to 'fuck' the flag pole)
Image GAMEOVER with CONTINUE. If the player presses 'YES' to the CONTINUE text, a scene in the PRISON will be shown, with some scenes. She will end up sneaking out, naked and filed with cum, in order to resume the game.
Image Peach being able to DROP the current powerup (e.g. Let's say Frog powerup diminishes her jumping height and she becames stuck in a given place - she will need to be naked to jump higher.
Image New goomba scene: footjob
Image Add FootJob scene made by Yuri in certain places
Image Peach may not masturbate initially in the game, as she is too embarrassed to do so in public. After she gets screwed up in a random number (between 5 and 10)she will begin to be willing to do so.
Image More adventure puzzles with toads (peach would need to give her body to the toad, some coins or fuck someone else to gain information or unlock doors. She may need to be in 'normal state' (not horny) to talk with a toad correctly, so she will need to masturbate in front of him to ease the excitement).

LOW PRIORITY:
Image RED 'help' balloon and kings/princesses jumping (hopping) in the palaces and/or walking left/right (fidget), then stopping and biting on their nails. Then peach touches him, a button appears, and upon clicking or pressing UP will start a dialogue.
Image When Peach goes back to her castle, she can change to the purchased clothing. We should be able to change back to the dress and retain the last clothing situation: e.g. a rotten dress. If we lose her entire clothing, letting Peach stark naked, we lose this outfit completely, having to buy it again.
Image If Peach is backside (by pressing UP) while naked, bottomless or horny, and a given enemy crosses her, trigger a backside butt scene with that enemy.
Image Scene when Peach masturbates in Toadette's bed with Toadette's knickers
Image Bigger Boob Aureolae if Peach lactated so much or if she has bigger breasts.
Image Put gombella in the game (following her) but only in a given room or corridor (dont make her use the door or pipe with Peach). Easy to make and possible to have some nice special scenes.
Image SCENE (one of those scenes when the TIME is OUT: Peach 'fucking' three different enemies, her hands in each dick, then Luigi and Zess T appear saying 'hello', then she looks left then right , then she looks at us while blushing and tries to cover herself.
Image 'New hit mechanism': Peach with Dress outfit, once harmed, will be in 'lingerie (naked') state. If harmed again, she will be stark naked. If she's using special powerups (like Fire), she goes to lingerie right away, losing the powerup. If she's using mushroom ring, she will lose only the ring, then the powerup.
Image Apply tear function as a clothing selection, giving players the option to set what sections of clothing are 'torn' or not. Player can select different sections.
Image Wandering enemies hop in the bath with her (in the bath checkpoints), or watch her bathe while masturbating. Virgin Peach could stand there embarrassed while they watch and do their thing .
Image If Peach grab goombas (e.g. after stomping him) goombas may wake up again, and if that occurs while she's grabbing him, he may suck her nipples.
Image If peach is not Frog and inside water, the heavier the boobs, less she will drift downwards.
Image Peach 'sex achievement' mode: according to some actions, Peach will receive medals/bonuses, and that will be shown as a interactive pulsating icon in the HUD.
Image Peach 'pictures' gallery: according to some actions, a special coin may be heard in a given level, and the user can see a new Peach picture in the gallery.
Image Initial 'ENF' sex scenes before the actual sex scenes. Peach will blush, cover her intimate areas and so on, in those scenes. I plan doing one for every enemy.
ImageChange of horny mechanics. Instead of letting enemies crazy when her horny status is more than 50%, its better to let them crazy when Peach is almost filled with cum or naked/bottomless. So I can create other caveats with horny bar, like her walking slower and awkward when nearly full, and she begging for sex with enemies (and she going to them by herself if she's near one).
Image Inner pipes and elevators travelling with scroll, that is, you follow where Peach is inside the Pipe, until destination (for those larger pipes out of the ground and elevators like 9-1).
Image Walking Toad in Toad House that will request a gift in exchange for the bonus item. When the player presses 'up' button in front of the chest, a message 'Chest choosen' will appear. The toad may ask for a fucking/sucking in order to open the chest, or not. Peach can refuse, so she won't get the powerup.
Image Laid enemy quantity increasing slutty behavior (0%): If Peach fucks 20-30 enemies (a number that will change according to the way she fucks, do-overs included in this quantity!) text will change for a more slutty talking. If Peach fucks 50 or more, she will be CRAVING FOR SEX and she will fuck enemies automatically, like those sleeping goombas with his duck upwards.
Image 'ENF' way to be partially hidden: a keypress that makes her cover herself when naked (like an animation to let one arm on her breasts and the other in her front, while being blushed and eyes closed). It only works when she's at least bottomless (ATTACK button), and she doesnt have 'kisses' (in order to kiss the enemy, making them fall in love and be stunned). It will increase the 'horny bar' and it would trigger more monsters appearing in the scene, but she will not be fucked colliding with them (by the front). Its a way to escape them. But if the enemy gets her from behind, she will be fucked. Also, in order to let friends talk to her (giving puzzles/tips) without looking so much at her or even fuck her, or to distract some enemies.
Image Pipes with random situations (like her forcing her butt down the green pipe and getting stucked and fucked for a random wandering monster that can appear from above.
Image Create lateral pussy for side Peach
Image Add scepter in her bed (bed scene)
Image Lingerie support with colors, and make Peach grab lingeries only in her castle. But there will be only one bra and panties (the color chosen by the player). Remember Peach doesnt like lingerie so much. She always wanted freedom.
Image Peach fucking already laid enemies automatically if she's a nymphomaniac. I can also change current sleeping goomba action (instead of making Peach use him if her horny bar is high alone, she also needs to be a nymphomaniac).
Image Peach 'death' animation, going up then down, ripping her clothes during that (beware, Peach will keep in the same level after this. People already requested that. Peach will not return to WorldMap. She will need to use all her lives to finish the current level). For those who can say : 'but this is not Mario classic'. Hmmm yes it is. Paper Mario classic.
ImageX-naut: implement 'auto-open' elevator (TEC XXX will open it for her).
Image Improvement to 'anal slam' koopa scene (like more thrust movement to the koopa).
Image Improvement to koopa scenes: 'squatting' (koopa will slip her), 'cowgirl' (koopa must slip her and be on top of her, like '69', but facing her).
Image X-naut (after analysing disk): is Peach is aroused, the computer will have sex with her ('tenalove'). It will have a button for the player to choose.
Image'Personal scenes' squares during sex scenes (they will focus on peach butt, pussy, belly and/or head, according to the current scene area). This one will need a week or more of coding and testing.
==============================================
Thanks for Asian, we are increasing the number of enemies (of course, they will appear when I start World2. Some will appear only in World3. I will add a new row soon (because friends like Vivian are missing there). But...pace by pace! Grey buttons => to be added.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

pipes.png
pipes.png (23.05 KiB) Viewed 19375 times

Biles Wrote:Fuck! I just had a freak save accident and as a result, I lost over an hour worth of background work -_- GRRRRR. I decided I'll just skip the background for the time being and work on the other stuff.

Flash (even CS6, student version I have) uses to crash a lot. When GDI resources reaches 10,000 objects (in task manager -> you can add this column) , it throws an immediate crash without mercy! :/ It already occured with me (I've lost 2 hours). Sometimes it reaches that 10,000 after an HOUR of hard work with pen tool. So I save really often (at least every 15 minutes). After finishing the art, I erase the former versions.

The attachment gdi resources.jpg is no longer available

So, you can keep track of these numbers, from time to time.

I've worked on the pipes. 120 curves back to 14, with shadows. +8 curves for the background curve that gives it a more 3d appearance. I'm getting used to it. ;)
(ignore the dashed lines) I know its still not perfect, but its a better version. I like that vivid color versions (Peach is so vivid) ;) so I've kept the green tone.

PS: After taking this screenshot, I've moved that tree a bit to the left.

gdi resources.jpg
gdi resources.jpg (7.56 KiB) Viewed 19397 times
Attachments
enemies.png
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:13 pm, edited 81 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:13 pm

Looking great!

Anyways, Ivan, how can I change an object that is a symbol back to its original piece so I can edit it?
Starting Paper Mario head soon.

(LOL everyone is calling him Mr. Sniffles because of me hahaha)
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:27 pm

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Looking great! Anyways, Ivan, how can I change an object that is a symbol back to its original piece so I can edit it?

Easy! Just double click the symbol. You can edit it going inside it.
Remember that its better to play with symbols, because you can , for example, use the same symbol (foot) to right and left foot (one will be a mirror of the other).
And you can re-use it in other enemies that use the same boot. You dont need to create new shapes for every enemy. For example, I use those 'almost a circle' things (I think you have received it, its in Bub-ulbs file). Just search for 'circle' in the library. You can re-use it and paint it (paint the SYMBOL itself), going to PROPERTIES TAB, then COLOR EFFECTS, then TINT. Put tint to 100% and change the color. It works best for solid colors. ;)

You can use transform functions to create a mirrorred images for boots for example, flipping horizontally or vertically -> In Flash menu -> MODIFY -> TRANSFORM.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:47 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
forest in action.jpg

I can't help but wonder if it's necessary to have those background clouds cause they don't seem to make sense unless the level is played at a very high altitude. And speaking of clouds, the platform version where Peach can walk on, are you sure those aren't suppose to the giant versions of the other type that Lakitu usually rides on? I'm considering making the smaller version which to use in place of the ones that are there already.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Biles Wrote:I can't help but wonder if it's necessary to have those background clouds cause they don't seem to make sense unless the level is played at a very high altitude

You're right, I will increase altitude of these clouds.

Biles Wrote:And speaking of clouds, the platform version where Peach can walk on, are you sure those aren't suppose to the giant versions of the other type that Lakitu usually rides on? I'm considering making the smaller version which to use in place of the ones that are there already.

Ok it can be! Or it can be those clouds in low altitude you recreated (playshapes version), used as platforms with a smaller size.

BTW, I've increased the number of enemies/friends in the gallery even more (two posts above). I dont want to increase it further (only if I had some interesting scenes for them and plenty of levels!) Also, Koopalings scenes will be in 'Koopalings' menu. All of them will use morton pieces as a base.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:02 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't get your thing about cutscenes.

Sorry!!! I mean 'quick scenes', that is, Peach appears in Paper Mario 2 already in her room...then Mario scene appears (a new level, I think its PetalsBurg). When Mario gains a new crystal, (or two, I dont remember clearly, have to check), the scene goes back to Peach inside this base. She enters TEC-XX without giving freedom for the player to wander along the corridors before that.

Oooooh... you mean the cuts to Peach and Bowser after obtaining a crystal star. But still... what would the problem be?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The door entering the hallway from Peach's room won't open up until Peach's taken a bath. Then she can visit TEC for the mission. That's how both games (should) work.
Well, nice point, but hmmmm should we recreate all of these? I need a script for that. I'm out of ideas right now. It should at least be simple (so I will not have too much work readapting those). So in the beginning, I lock the right door of her room, and make her say P:"What happened? Wait a second... This room seems familiar." But I add that she needs to go to the bathroom first. (a urge to go there). Then the bathroom door opens automatically.
Isn't it just setting up a script to open the door after Peach has taken a bath? Just like the elevator won't work until you've talked to TEC. It shouldn't be that hard I think. The door leading to the hallway that leads to TEC is closed. Since there is not much to do in Peach's main room, she can only go to the left and take a bath there.
Just like the game.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You may remove the camera in the batroom (x-naut level)

Why? I think this scene is interesting. Peach will be embarassed , then the camera shuts down.

Now you're just making stuff up. (I know, because I recognize your writing) I never said to remove the camera.
I said to remove the dialog between TEC and Peach after she sees the camera. Otherwise the surprise factor is ruined. That's why I didn't include a new line for that.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Keep the tasks to a minimum. The reason why there are levels is so that players can play through the game in small chunks. You should not keep the player in one level too long, unless it's by choice.

I'm thinking about comprising this x-naut area in only one level. In the future, If things get more complex and tedious, I can add more levels to it (or even checkpoints). I can also create a worldmap for the moon base, so Peach can go to level 1 then return to other worlds using a spaceship. She will only be able to go to World3 using another spaceship (in the last moon base level). This is for the future.
Okay, but in my opinion it's best to keep it to levels. You can make this thing one world for all I care, just don't make them too big.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:If Peach takes the secret exit out of Grodus' room, TEC will tell her to wait (rest) in her room. If she fucks her way out and then goes to the concoctionator room (screw this, I'm calling it lab from now on), TEC'll tell her to go to her room and wait/rest as well.

Okay. Then she uses her bed, screen goes blank, she wakes up again, go to the door, and TEC-XXX tells her to go to his room, because he analysed the disk and found the map of the floors, with a door that leads to the spaceship room (door would be next to the lab). Remember, I want to make it simple. Not so many doors to go.

Exactly. (You might even make a scene happen while Peach is asleep. I think this game can use a "touched at night" sequence. Of course it would have to be optional.)

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:So we agree on the new dialogue then? Or are there still errors in my dialogues?

Yes, no more errors. I will add them, thanks!

Thank you for adding them in!

On a side note:
In your attachment of all the various enemies that appear in the gallery, can you tell me what Chucky is supposed to be? Never heard of that.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:19 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But still... what would the problem be?

None, if I let Peach walk freely, except by doors being locked and x-nauts not appearing when TEC-XXX asks Peach to go ot a given area. You know, MIM AE will have those freedom. Paper Mario should have this too :/ But anyway, Peach scenes were secondary in that game. So, for about x-nauts, TEC-XXX will say to Peach: 'ok, the area is clear. You must go', or something like that. When Peach faces guards in any way/different situation, a sex scene will occur. The player will be responsible for his actions, and if Peach is still virgin, she can lose it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Isn't it just setting up a script to open the door after Peach has taken a bath? Just like the elevator won't work until you've talked to TEC. It shouldn't be that hard I think. The door leading to the hallway that leads to TEC is closed. Since there is not much to do in Peach's main room, she can only go to the left and take a bath there.Just like the game.

OK, so be it!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I said to remove the dialog between TEC and Peach after she sees the camera. Otherwise the surprise factor is ruined. That's why I didn't include a new line for that.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I haven't found your text, so I put what I remembered. Is the dialog in the bathroom that is not sounding right? Is it better to make TEC talk to Peach AFTER her shower?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay, but in my opinion it's best to keep it to levels. You can make this thing one world for all I care, just don't make them too big.

Ok! So I may design a level 2 (more corridors) then level 3 (moon surface). Peach will need the x-naut outfit for that. Level 2 may not contain many interactions. It will be a 'run or rape' level, or almost like that. Peach can gather coins, etc.

Before making level 2, I want to implement the spaceship mechanics, so Peach can take it. The spaceship will be on level 1 (that's why I will restrain to this level so far). I'll be stretching the entire world (with levels) that way.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Exactly. (You might even make a scene happen while Peach is asleep. I think this game can use a "touched at night" sequence. Of course it would have to be optional.)

Yes. Peach can use the bed and a fade in/out scene can appear. But again, the final placement of the spaceship that will lead her to World3 will not be on the level1. Otherwise, 'Moon World' (x-naut base) will end too soon.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:In your attachment of all the various enemies that appear in the gallery, can you tell me what Chucky is supposed to be? Never heard of that.

Its him. http://www.mariowiki.com/Chargin%27_Chuck
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:But still... what would the problem be?

None, if I let Peach walk freely, except by doors being locked and x-nauts not appearing when TEC-XXX asks Peach to go ot a given area. You know, MIM AE will have those freedom. Paper Mario should have this too :/ But anyway, Peach scenes were secondary in that game. So, for about x-nauts, TEC-XXX will say to Peach: 'ok, the area is clear. You must go', or something like that. When Peach faces guards in any way/different situation, a sex scene will occur. The player will be responsible for his actions, and if Peach is still virgin, she can lose it.

Okay, I understand.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I said to remove the dialog between TEC and Peach after she sees the camera. Otherwise the surprise factor is ruined. That's why I didn't include a new line for that.

Oh sorry, I misunderstood. I haven't found your text, so I put what I remembered. Is the dialog in the bathroom that is not sounding right? Is it better to make TEC talk to Peach AFTER her shower?
I meant to remove all dialog between TEC and Peach inside of the bathroom. TEC and Peach should speak in TEC's room first. (In the TTYD, TEC doesn't speak to Peach until she goes to his room. I thought it was a nice touch to make Peach go to TEC's room the same way they met the first time in TTYD.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay, but in my opinion it's best to keep it to levels. You can make this thing one world for all I care, just don't make them too big.

Ok! So I may design a level 2 (more corridors) then level 3 (moon surface). Peach will need the x-naut outfit for that. Level 2 may not contain many interactions. It will be a 'run or rape' level, or almost like that. Peach can gather coins, etc. Before making level 2, I want to implement the spaceship mechanics, so Peach can take it. The spaceship will be on level 1 (that's why I will restrain to this level so far). I'll be stretching the entire world (with levels) that way.
Correct. Just make the levels take a couple of minutes at the most in order to let people stop after they are done masturbating.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Exactly. (You might even make a scene happen while Peach is asleep. I think this game can use a "touched at night" sequence. Of course it would have to be optional.)

Yes. Peach can use the bed and a fade in/out scene can appear. But again, the final placement of the spaceship that will lead her to World3 will not be on the level1. Otherwise, 'Moon World' (x-naut base) will end too soon.
Of course not. Seeing how the X-Naut fortress has changed since last time, it could have been increased in size. Just keep 9-1 the first level and then make the remaining levels the way to the spaceship.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:In your attachment of all the various enemies that appear in the gallery, can you tell me what Chucky is supposed to be? Never heard of that.

Its him. http://www.mariowiki.com/Chargin%27_Chuck

You couldn't just call him Chuck? Surprisingly, you can find Chucky (actually Chuckie) on the Mariowiki, but I'm pretty sure you don't want that in this game.
It's literally Chuckie from the horrormovie Child's Play. It appeared in a mariocomic once apparently.

The first thing I thought of when I read Chucky was a misspelling of Chuckya.
http://www.mariowiki.com/Chuckya
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I meant to remove all dialog between TEC and Peach inside of the bathroom. TEC and Peach should speak in TEC's room first. (In the TTYD, TEC doesn't speak to Peach until she goes to his room. I thought it was a nice touch to make Peach go to TEC's room the same way they met the first time in TTYD.

This I understood. But again, I really appreciate this dialog. How to change it, then? The way it closes his camera eye is interesting for the plot.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Correct. Just make the levels take a couple of minutes at the most in order to let people stop after they are done masturbating.

There will be checkpoints (in case the level is huge) or a way to save the actual state. I'm creating a 'puzzle variable mechanics' that is sequential, that is, Peach need to do them all. This is easy for me because I can backtrack this sequence and put the player in the same place, like a LOAD/SAVE state of emulators. But you know me (or imagine me) as a man who likes challenges. So it would be possible to take two different ways in a given puzzle too.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Just keep 9-1 the first level and then make the remaining levels the way to the spaceship.

Yes but Player may need to replay world1. You know, at every end of level, Peach can return to the worldmap. The same with that base. Its a way for people to try another level, buy commodities at world 1, and even play levels they havent complete (you know, there will be a CROSS-like path, where Peach can either go to , say, level 7 or 8 (both will lead to level 9). I plan adding more levels to world1.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You couldn't just call him Chuck? Surprisingly, you can find Chucky (actually Chuckie) on the Mariowiki, but I'm pretty sure you don't want that in this game.
It's literally Chuckie from the horrormovie Child's Play. It appeared in a mariocomic once apparently.

Ok, so...Chuck! Yes, chuckie is so revealing :lol: Peach: "Elvin Gadd told me that he could see my chuckie when I was wearing my Daisy Dukes."
I entirelly forgot Chuckya From M64 :/
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:22 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I meant to remove all dialog between TEC and Peach inside of the bathroom. TEC and Peach should speak in TEC's room first. (In the TTYD, TEC doesn't speak to Peach until she goes to his room. I thought it was a nice touch to make Peach go to TEC's room the same way they met the first time in TTYD.

This I understood. But again, I really appreciate this dialog. How to change it, then? The way it closes his camera eye is interesting for the plot.

There doesn't need to be any dialog. Just Peach looking up at the eye (maybe going "huh"?) and then seeing it close is enough.
Plotdevices can be set up even without dialog.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Correct. Just make the levels take a couple of minutes at the most in order to let people stop after they are done masturbating.
There will be checkpoints (in case the level is huge) or a way to save the actual state. I'm creating a 'puzzle variable mechanics' that is sequential, that is, Peach need to do them all. This is easy for me because I can backtrack this sequence and put the player in the same place, like a LOAD/SAVE state of emulators. But you know me (or imagine me) as a man who likes challenges. So it would be possible to take two different ways in a given puzzle too.

I don't think that many people will appreciate a game that a lot of puzzles in it. When a man's horny he becomes dumber for a bit (blood flows to another part of the body). It also removes the action out of this action platformer. Scarykitties already mentioned (and I agree) that going all the way back to the beginning of the level to find the goomba to get the key isn't particularly fun. You're effectively playing the same level three times to beat it once.
Puzzles should be simple and short to try and keep the flow going. Please take that in mind.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Just keep 9-1 the first level and then make the remaining levels the way to the spaceship.

Yes but Player may need to replay world1. You know, at every end of level, Peach can return to the worldmap. The same with that base. Its a way for people to try another level, buy commodities at world 1, and even play levels they havent complete (you know, there will be a CROSS-like path, where Peach can either go to , say, level 7 or 8 (both will lead to level 9). I plan adding more levels to world1.
Then fix that first. Beating level 5 doesn't open level 7 on the map, but it opens level 6. So you still need to beat all the stages. Put shops in every world, not just world 1. Backtracking from world 5 can be quite a chore if you need new stuff. It also works better if you have shops update their wares at times that it's easy to notice (completed castles serving as a refuge with shops and such, like I posted in the collab post.)

I've gotten another glitch again. In the gallery I got to the endings and advanced the scenes with space. At some point i lost the gallery buttons on the left and I was not in the gallery anymore. Continuing after the 3rd ending brought me back to the title screen.
After I went to the gallery and spent some time there (couple of minutes), the hurry up sound played. About a minute or so later I heard Peach saying "Ooh" like when you ran out of time in a previous MiM AE.
If that doesn't work try starting a game and then choosing the restart game button. Then go to the gallery, it should work then.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:03 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:There doesn't need to be any dialog. Just Peach looking up at the eye (maybe going "huh"?) and then seeing it close is enough.Plotdevices can be set up even without dialog.

Ok, got it!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't think that many people will appreciate a game that a lot of puzzles in it. When a man's horny he becomes dumber for a bit (blood flows to another part of the body).

I know that. Tha's why a forum is for ;) Sometimes I create so many interesting things, that I forgot the level became harder. You also participate on this game development, so you and Scarykitties are pointing me out things that needs to improve, and I'm listening. Goomba is now on a place near the end (not so near), you will need to search for it. Toad will give a hint.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Then fix that first. Beating level 5 doesn't open level 7 on the map, but it opens level 6.

I only gave an example. In the actual situation, I prefer to let this way. Once I create another level for World1, trust me, I will make a cross (choice between two levels).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Backtracking from world 5 can be quite a chore if you need new stuff. It also works better if you have shops update their wares at times that it's easy to notice (completed castles serving as a refuge with shops and such, like I posted in the collab post.)

Ok.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I've gotten another glitch again. In the gallery I got to the endings and advanced the scenes with space. At some point i lost the gallery buttons on the left and I was not in the gallery anymore. Continuing after the 3rd ending brought me back to the title screen.

I'm redoing all code in gallery area. I use to have problems there like Blargh. The problem is that activating sex scenes in the gallery actually uses the same enemy in a way its like she's fucking 'right now' in the level, and points, laid number, get counted. I'm coding this area now. This includes the timer.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:18 am

In the brainstorming, it's stated that goombas would be able to be picked up and if they come back alive they would suck her nipples. Is something similar going to be implemented for the koopas? different scenes if she is carrying them when they come out of their shell or even a special scene if she is holding one and then interacts with another one, a different threesome scene.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 am

Quizmaster, I need some info about the dialog inside the lab room.

My text (I still like it because it's from the game, and it reproduces well):

TEC-XXX: Now I will have you concoct a potion that will make you tranparent.
Peach: You mean...a potion that... makes me invisible?
TEC-XXX: Yes. You will enter Sir Grodus's room by becoming completely invisible
Peach: Wow...OK! How do I make it?
TEC-XXX: You must first set all of the potions on the desk in the Concoctinator computers.
TEC-XXX: It's those 4 machines in the left. But even I do not know which potion to set where.
TEC-XXX: The screens will inform you if you procceded correctly. Then press the higher red button of the right mainframe.
TEC-XXX: Please use them as references and insert the right potions in the machines.

DURING DRINK:
"TEC-XXX: By my calculations, it should be finished but...Did it come out correctly, do you think?
Peach:1) Yes! 2) Hmm I prefer to try again
(IF YES) TEC-XXX: Very good. Then please drink it. All of it, if you please.
Peach: What? Drink THIS? Is it safe? It smells...funny!
TEC-XXX: Please, you must drink it!
(SCRIPT: Became transparent)
TEC-XXX: You have done it! You have successfully made yourself transparent. Congratulations.
TEC-XXX: But... I must ask you to take off your dress and put in that lockers, in order nobody will notice.
TEC-XXX: Even the potion cannot make your dress invisible.
Peach: What?!? Do I need to be...stark naked? That's indecent! No way!
Peach: ...Oh, fine. I guess... If it's the only way...

AFTER BEING NAKED:
TEC-XXX: When you go to Sir Grodus's room, first locate the disk with recorded data.
TEC-XXX: Then insert that disk in his personal computer and connect to the network.
TEC-XXX: When you are finished with that, please come back to this room.
TEC-XXX: I will teach you how to make yourself normal again.
Peach: Gee, this is kind of a complicated plan, huh?
TEC-XXX: I suppose. Now, please go to Sir Grodus's room, in the end of the corridor.

WHEN PEACH GOES BACK TO THE LAB:
TEC-XXX: Welcome back, Princess Peach.
Peach: Welcome back? Did you notice I'm visible again? Why did you do this to me?
TEC-XXX: That's not my fault, Princess Peach!
Peach: Well...then I'll take my clothes back!
(PEACH WENT TO THE LOCKER)
Peach: The locker isn't opening! Please help me!
TEC-XXX: Sorry but that locker isn't connected to the network! I can't do anything, sorry!
Peach: Ohhhh what can I do?
TEC-XXX: I'm aware of your role to save your kingdom, and I've been watching you, so I think you'll be fine. You will get used to it. Now, please go back to your room while I analyse the data.

I received this text (I think it lacks more meeting);
P: "What?! Oh... right. I remember. My clothes don't turn invisible, right?"
T: "Correct. Please take them off quickly, in case guards will enter the room.
P: "But ... (looking left and right) there are no place to change."
T: "You will put your clothes in that locker in the right. Now please hurry."

If you have the entire list, I'll appreciate it. I've changed the last two lines, though.

coolness32 Wrote:In the brainstorming, it's stated that goombas would be able to be picked up and if they come back alive they would suck her nipples. Is something similar going to be implemented for the koopas? different scenes if she is carrying them when they come out of their shell or even a special scene if she is holding one and then interacts with another one, a different threesome scene.

If I make simple scenes, I can add these to 'koopa comes from inner shell' scenes, like grabbing her boobs. For about a koopa encounter, If I make a new koopa scene (maybe even 2 different ones), say, threesome2 and threesome3, I can make a way to the koopa into shell on her arms, when touching a walking koopa, trigger one of those 3 scenes, depending on the situation.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:49 am

NO PROGRESS TODAY :o :o :o

God, literally fell over my chair and slept on the ground until...now. Woke up, all I had was the outline of Marios head hahaha. I'm going back to sleep soon (After some food, water, shower that is)

Sorry! I'll make it up tomorrow!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:20 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:NO PROGRESS TODAY :o :o :o God, literally fell over my chair and slept on the ground until...now. Woke up, all I had was the outline of Marios head hahaha. I'm going back to sleep soon (After some food, water, shower that is) Sorry! I'll make it up tomorrow!

Hey take it easy! In the meantime, I'm implementing the load/save mechanism... at last! And some bug fixes.
I decided to go further. Load/save game with 5 slot support! But remember: Peach WILL NOT go DIRECTLY to a given place in the level. She will go to Worldmap, with loaded score points, laid number, kills....(SMB games work that way anyway). And she will have to fuck all enemies again in order to see all scenes and let them random. In the future, I can try to put her INSIDE the level (beginning, if no checkpoint taken, or MIDDLE of the level, if so).

I'm already like this tonight.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects