Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.1 (oct 28/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:12 pm

Discoveries:
1) I'm improving the 'localToGlobal' and 'globalToLocal' code. This is working well so far, and I can remove the 'horny_respawn' object soon. That is, enemies, fireballs and other structures can be respawn right into the scene, without a intermediary/third party object.
2) I've fixed the 'walking over coins' bug (not yet uploaded) but I'm having problems with golden blocks: they disappear after POW effect wears off, even not taking their coins. Testing more. (OK DONE.)
3) Biles, I've got a better collision for breaking bricks. Peach will no more traverse it WHEN hitting for the first time.
4) New graphics: Added toadette and toadsworth (chancellor) by Biles. Remember, I'll exchange the chancellor BJ with a TOAD BJ soon. Peach will not engage in a BJ in the game start.

HappyGoomba Wrote:In the watery level, at the bonus pipe

After the new collision algorithm, I forgot to move the ceiling areas a bit above. I will check.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:An idea for some power-ups just popped into my head.
1. Star! We need invinvibility.

I was thinking about that. I need to make a moving star (bouncing in a zigzag way) and make Peach blink (or at least put a overlay like fire)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. the Horny Mushroom! This works like the regular mushrooms but it leaves Peach with a full horny bar and it can cause her to masterbate uncontrolabley if you stand still for ten seconds and there's no foes around to fuck her. She justs takes off her dress and starts masterbating with her fingers or any sexy toy she has.

Ok, I'll let this for the future. Biles, do you any any idea? Maybe a pink embarassed mushroom?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:06 am, edited 6 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:37 am

I think it's very fitting that Ivan is the first post on the 100th page. Keep up the awesome work!
coolness32

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:38 pm

After testing, it looks like save doesn't save the state of the lingerie preferences:

lingerie.jpg

Also it's not saving the state of "Internal Cumshots" and "Show FPS Benchmark".
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HappyGoomba

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.2 (oct 30/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:09 pm

Another optimization: I've recreated the rock1 to rock2 (images below).

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

rock1.jpg
rock2.jpg

HappyGoomba Wrote:After testing, it looks like save doesn't save the state of the lingerie preferences:
Also it's not saving the state of "Internal Cumshots" and "Show FPS Benchmark".

To be done in the next update (1.7.3) as I'm uploading and testing a very important one (1.7.2).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Bad news, this came back in the first toad house:

error.jpg

I cleaned my cache and restarted, but it's still there. It popped up as soon as I touched the mushroom. I grabbed the mushroom just outside the castle without incident.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:27 pm

HappyGoomba Wrote:Bad news, this came back in the first toad house:I cleaned my cache and restarted, but it's still there. It popped up as soon as I touched the mushroom. I grabbed the mushroom just outside the castle without incident.

Rushing to it!

EDIT: preliminar testing hasn't found any problem. Cannot reproduce. But I'm uploading the SWF again because I've got those options working in the save/game, those you've mentioned. Please test that one (DONE). And please erase the global cache before (right click - global settings).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:01 pm

tried to load my save, and peach started to flash quickly between white and fire peach. It did this in the menu as well. And while the last problem with Full Racoon was fixed, it's still a little wonky.
Kantirocks

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:15 pm

Kantirocks Wrote:tried to load my save, and peach started to flash quickly between white and fire peach. It did this in the menu as well. And while the last problem with Full Racoon was fixed, it's still a little wonky.

You should clean the flash cache, because it gots outdated when I update some critical areas, like save/load games. This will erase your current progress but it will ensure less (or no) bugs. Sorry about that.

I didnt understand the second screenshot.
I've detected a little glitch though. Fire Peach sometimes appears with blue earrings upon loading the game. Fixing that. (OK DONE)
I'm also fixing the lack of Peach arm in statue mode. (OK DONE)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:33 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
Kantirocks Wrote:tried to load my save, and peach started to flash quickly between white and fire peach. It did this in the menu as well. And while the last problem with Full Racoon was fixed, it's still a little wonky.

You should clean the flash cache, because it gots outdated when I update some critical areas, like save/load games. This will erase your current progress but it will ensure less (or no) bugs. Sorry about that.

I've detected a little glitch though. Fire Peach sometimes appears with blue earrings upon loading the game. Fixing that.
I'm also fixing the lack of Peach arm in statue mode.

Isn't the seconds screenshot showing that something is missing? Peach should be there, right?
I can't check right now, since the swf isn't showing up yet.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:45 pm

Another optimization procedure in watery level: I redesigned it again.

sea1.jpg
sea2.jpg

Next challenge (and I did it!): Click to show, click again on the image to enlarge:

castle.jpg
mario castle new.jpg

PS: It still possible to go below 1000 curves, but details will be destroyed :/

Finally, the tree:

tree.jpg

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Isn't the seconds screenshot showing that something is missing? Peach should be there, right?
I can't check right now, since the swf isn't showing up yet.

Hmmm gotcha! But cannot reproduce.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:45 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:Bad news, this came back in the first toad house:I cleaned my cache and restarted, but it's still there. It popped up as soon as I touched the mushroom. I grabbed the mushroom just outside the castle without incident.

Rushing to it!

EDIT: preliminar testing haven't found any problem. Cannot reproduce. But I'm uploading the SWF again because I've got those options working in the save/game, those you've mentioned. Please test that one (DONE). And please erase the global cache before (right click - global settings).

It might have something to do with the princess dress. Two scenarios:

Downloaded .swf to make sure I had the latest one and cleared cache. Playing as Fire Peach.

Scenario 1: Went directly from start, through Chancellor scene. Grabbed mushroom outside castle door. Jumped to platform with toad house. Fucked the goomba on the ground and the one that comes off the roof. Entered toad house, grabbed mushroom, fucked the sleeper. Left the house. No errors, no problems.

Scenario 2: Followed my usual pattern for the beginning of the game. Got cleaned up in the bath, did the Chancellor scene. Picked up the Peach dress. Grabbed the mushroom. Jumped to the toad house. Fucked the 2 goombas. Entered the house. Touched the mushroom and the error popped up.

Just to be sure, I repeated scenario 1, and still there was no error.
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:52 pm

HappyGoomba Wrote:It might have something to do with the princess dress. Two scenarios: Downloaded .swf to make sure I had the latest one and cleared cache. Playing as Fire Peach. (1 and 2)

Ok, thanks, I'm testing those now.
Edit: Tried to reproduce the error (start level, taken dress powerup, then mushroom, then went inside the toad house, taken another mushroom...no problems.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:33 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:

I've detected a little glitch though. Fire Peach sometimes appears with blue earrings upon loading the game. Fixing that. (OK DONE)
I'm also fixing the lack of Peach arm in statue mode. (OK DONE)

The second one was when I just happened to capture it using the snip it tool. It's the space that peach is usually in (It was freaking out like the world map peach was)
Kantirocks

Postby Jorix » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:44 am

Love this game, enough to post on this forum for the first time. I have one problem though. I got to level 3, the water level, but for the life of me can not get peach to swim. I've tried every button on the keyboard practically, and even tried reading through most of the 100 page thread, but I can't figure it out. Is that part of the game unplayable yet?
Jorix
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:06 am

Jorix Wrote:Love this game, enough to post on this forum for the first time. I have one problem though. I got to level 3, the water level, but for the life of me can not get peach to swim. I've tried every button on the keyboard practically, and even tried reading through most of the 100 page thread, but I can't figure it out. Is that part of the game unplayable yet?

The game has 9 levels currently. Its a bug (darn!). I'll correct it.

FIXED! Use the key 'JUMP' to swim upwards.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:19 am

Where's the flash file on the first page? I seems to be missing.

Also there's this glitch where Peach is flashing from her regular to her fire form (Peach to Fire Peach) when on chooses to load their game.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:25 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Where's the flash file on the first page? I seems to be missing.

Again, I'm having a hard time uploading it. Sometimes it lasts 30 minutes for a 8mb file.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also there's this glitch where Peach is flashing from her regular to her fire form (Peach to Fire Peach) when one chooses to load their game.

I need to know the steps to lead to this. In my own testing arenas, I didnt find any flashing bug :/ I need to know, for example, where and in which circunstances you saved the game, then loaded it again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:38 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also there's this glitch where Peach is flashing from her regular to her fire form (Peach to Fire Peach) when one chooses to load their game.

I need to know the steps to lead to this. In my own testing arenas, I didnt find any flashing bug :/ I need to know, for example, where and in which circunstances you saved the game, then loaded it again.

I just loaded my prevous game and "BAM!" there's flashing Peach. This occors on the main title screen and pause screen whereif the player hits "load game", they get flashing Peach.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:45 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I just loaded my prevous game and "BAM!" there's flashing Peach. This occors on the main title screen and pause screen whereif the player hits "load game", they get flashing Peach.

Maybe an old file format :/ I've been updating load/save mechanism a lot. I've tested here again (clean flash cache):
1) started as Peach, changed to fire peach, saved, exit the game. Restarted the game, load file: fire peach normally.
2) started as Peach, changed to fire peach, went to LEVEL2, saved, exit the game. Restarted the game, changed to fire peach, load file: fire peach normally.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:08 am

Tada! We're actually on our 100th page. Say, you might wanna use just the top half of the castle for all levels except the beginning of the first level and at the end of the last level on each worlds.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects