Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.2 (oct 30/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:37 am

Biles Wrote:Say, you might wanna use just the top half of the castle for all levels except the beginning of the first level and at the end of the last level on each worlds.

Hmm it can be! So Peach will have to crouch in order to enter the small door, saying 'oh my' ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:56 am

LOL actually, if you noticed in the first SMB game, those small castles at the beginning and ends of the levels are the top halves of those big castles. The doors in the upper half of the big castles are the same size as those that Mario enters.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Darthan » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:19 am

Biles Wrote:LOL actually, if you noticed in the first SMB game, those small castles at the beginning and ends of the levels are the top halves of those big castles. The doors in the upper half of the big castles are the same size as those that Mario enters.

I seem to recall that the size of the castle in the original SMB was based on what world you were on. For instance, the castle at the end of world 1 was 2 levels, the castle at the end of world 2 was 3 levels, and so on. And yes, you started the next world standing in front of the castle from the last world. This wouldn't really work in this game though (starting standing in front of the previous castle) since you are planing to do a SMW style castle destruction.
Darthan

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:05 am

Darthan Wrote:
Biles Wrote:LOL actually, if you noticed in the first SMB game, those small castles at the beginning and ends of the levels are the top halves of those big castles. The doors in the upper half of the big castles are the same size as those that Mario enters.

I seem to recall that the size of the castle in the original SMB was based on what world you were on. For instance, the castle at the end of world 1 was 2 levels, the castle at the end of world 2 was 3 levels, and so on. And yes, you started the next world standing in front of the castle from the last world. This wouldn't really work in this game though (starting standing in front of the previous castle) since you are planing to do a SMW style castle destruction.

Sorry, but that isn't true. The castle would be one level at the end of every level BUT 3. Level 3 has two levels, even World 8.

Ivanaedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:2. the Horny Mushroom! This works like the regular mushrooms but it leaves Peach with a full horny bar and it can cause her to masterbate uncontrolabley if you stand still for ten seconds and there's no foes around to fuck her. She justs takes off her dress and starts masterbating with her fingers or any sexy toy she has.

Ok, I'll let this for the future. Biles, do you any any idea? Maybe a pink embarassed mushroom?

I'm actually against this idea. This would be a big punishment to Peach, especially on a Virgin run because when players see a power-up they tend to get it. The poison mushroom is actually from the games (actually just one) and it looks like it's something bad to pick up. But if you do actually pick it up, you don't lose a run, only your clothes.

This can still be in the game, but in a different form. Remember the lab room in 9-1? You can create potions there, right? Well, if you get the order wrong, Peach can have different effects happen to her. One of which can be an aphrodisiac, making Peach horny for some time. It's a better punishment since TEC will warn you that odd effects can happen if you get the order wrong and the puzzle isn't very hard.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:56 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sorry, but that isn't true. The castle would be one level at the end of every level BUT 3. Level 3 has two levels, even World 8.

That's it. We can call 'castle size'. So, 1-1 (beginning), large castle. 1-2 (begin, end), and 1-3 beginning, small castle. 1-3 (end), large castle. And so on.
Well, I can make the door on the second floor be the same size but it will require a even larger castle :/ I think its interesting for Peach to crouch in order to enter a smaller door, as she's bigger than Mario anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm actually against this idea. This would be a big punishment to Peach, especially on a Virgin run because when players see a power-up they tend to get it. The poison mushroom is actually from the games (actually just one) and it looks like it's something bad to pick up. But if you do actually pick it up, you don't lose a run, only your clothes.

And how about the poison mushroom giving random effects, like getting a random bigger boob size, let her naked or horny, like a bad potion?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:This can still be in the game, but in a different form. Remember the lab room in 9-1? You can create potions there, right? Well, if you get the order wrong, Peach can have different effects happen to her. One of which can be an aphrodisiac, making Peach horny for some time. It's a better punishment since TEC will warn you that odd effects can happen if you get the order wrong and the puzzle isn't very hard.

Yes but it should be interesting to access these potions in some other levels, using other machines or letting the potions freely in the level (like SMB2, when Peach uses the red potion to open a door).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:09 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sorry, but that isn't true. The castle would be one level at the end of every level BUT 3. Level 3 has two levels, even World 8.

That's it. We can call 'castle size'. So, 1-1 (beginning), large castle. 1-2 (begin, end), and 1-3 beginning, small castle. 1-3 (end), large castle. And so on.
Well, I can make the door on the second floor be the same size but it will require a even larger castle :/ I think its interesting for Peach to crouch in order to enter a smaller door, as she's bigger than Mario anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm actually against this idea. This would be a big punishment to Peach, especially on a Virgin run because when players see a power-up they tend to get it. The poison mushroom is actually from the games (actually just one) and it looks like it's something bad to pick up. But if you do actually pick it up, you don't lose a run, only your clothes.

And how about the poison mushroom giving random effects, like getting a random bigger boob size, let her naked or horny, like a bad potion?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:This can still be in the game, but in a different form. Remember the lab room in 9-1? You can create potions there, right? Well, if you get the order wrong, Peach can have different effects happen to her. One of which can be an aphrodisiac, making Peach horny for some time. It's a better punishment since TEC will warn you that odd effects can happen if you get the order wrong and the puzzle isn't very hard.

Yes but it should be interesting to access these potions in some other levels, using other machines or letting the potions freely in the level (like SMB2, when Peach uses the red potion to open a door).

Please quote me correctly, Ivan. Use the preview button to see what you have written before you submit.

Anyway, having random effects via poison mushroom could work, but it should be easier to dodge then. The mushrooms move quite fast and if effects will happen that force players to load a save, then that should happen only through bad playing and NOT through too hard to dodge poison mushrooms.

But wait... You want the lab room to be accessible in other areas? How would that work?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Level 2-2 being produced.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Please quote me correctly, Ivan. Use the preview button to see what you have written before you submit.

Oh, sorry, man! Those multiple quoting get me lost sometimes. FIXED.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Anyway, having random effects via poison mushroom could work, but it should be easier to dodge then. The mushrooms move quite fast and if effects will happen that force players to load a save, then that should happen only through bad playing and NOT through too hard to dodge poison mushrooms.

Since version 1.7.1, poison mushrooms wander slower.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But wait... You want the lab room to be accessible in other areas? How would that work?

No, no. I may want to reuse the same mechanics (maybe another machine in another level) for other purposes. And for about potions, it may be accessible under the ground (like SMB2 'red potion' which opens white doors and can do something random to Peach).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:11 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Level 2-2 being produced.

Glad to hear that! The game's slowly coming to life!

ivanedler Wrote:No, no. I may want to reuse the same mechanics (maybe another machine in another level) for other purposes. And for about potions, it may be accessible under the ground (like SMB2 'red potion' which opens white doors and can do something random to Peach).

What do you mean by "random"? Bigger breasts? Srink her size?

Also, I personally think the X-Naut base should be devided into three acts for each visit. For example, Peach collecting the disk and her clothes are locked in the locker, the the TEC-XXX sex scene and then Peach goes to Lord Crump to get the key for the lockers and gets her dress back and leaves.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Biles » Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:47 pm

Bad news! I fucking busted my shoulder muscles on my GOOD ARM!! Arrrrrghhh, I'm gonna be out of commission for awhile. ><u
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:05 pm

Next improved graphics: the Chest. Maybe another Epic Win?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

chest1.jpg
chest1.jpg (36.07 KiB) Viewed 2638 times

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:What do you mean by "random"? Bigger breasts? Srink her size?

Yes, because those red potions aren't safe for her anyway. Peach should take more care with those wild potions ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, I personally think the X-Naut base should be devided into three acts for each visit. For example, Peach collecting the disk and her clothes are locked in the locker, the the TEC-XXX sex scene and then Peach goes to Lord Crump to get the key for the lockers and gets her dress back and leaves.

Ok it may be! So I can finish Level 1 now (Peach going to rest). Makes sense. On Level 2, she wakes up. I may not divide up to 3 levels because the tasks are just a few already. Level 3 should be the 'corridor run or rape', until getting the spaceship, in the other area of the moonbase.

Biles Wrote:Bad news! I fucking busted my shoulder muscles on my GOOD ARM!! Arrrrrghhh, I'm gonna be out of commission for awhile. ><u

Oh no :/ I feel bad for that. Not only because of game development but everything regarding your daily tasks. Please get well soon!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Biles Wrote:Bad news! I fucking busted my shoulder muscles on my GOOD ARM!! Arrrrrghhh, I'm gonna be out of commission for awhile. ><u

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.
MPLDAM9919

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:45 pm

From all of us at legendofkrystal.com: Hope it heals soon!
And try to sleep well at night, I can imagine that tossing and turning all night is going to hurt your arm pretty bad.
QuizmasterBos

Postby dercas » Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:48 am

I just wanted to say thanks for throwing the date of the update into the thread title! I love it when I can glance down the list of threads and see what I might need to DL or if there's just a new reply. Keep up the amazing work!
"Courage is resistance to fear and mastery of fear, not absence of fear."
dercas

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 pm

Some news:
Update 1.7.3 soon. It will have:

- Level 2-2 complete!
- GRAPHICS: Quicksands in level 2-2 areas (with animation) and 'pond water area' instead of a sub level (Peach will change swim mode as soon as she touches water)! I plan creating a 'Peach sinking animation' (for Quicksands)
- GRAPHICS: Better end level poles (green and golden modes)
- GRAPHICS: Improved treasury chest
- COSMETIC fixes to some Peach body clothes and some sex scenes (like goomba).
- A little adjust to Level 1-1 music volume (a bit less).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Robotron » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:44 pm

Is anybody else seeing Peach's mouth as being layered behind her face when she's walking and in certain sex scenes?
Attachments
MiM.png
MiM.png (78.6 KiB) Viewed 2655 times
Robotron
Newly Registered

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:16 am

Bakalavlqohskaodbabc!
I leave for a few days and I come back to a handicapped Biles, and improved graphics! Blasphemy!!!

I'll be happy to let you know I am fine, but I cant say the same for the people in NewJersey who lived by the water.
Lets state a few problems I have as of now
No power
Hardly a phone service
No computer (due to no power)
No freezer :cry: my food!
A lot of other problems.

Good news is
My sister's house does have power! (but no internet)
So i will still have my phone but I wont have my computer because freeloading is a bad thing.

Anyways down to other statements

@Biles
Get well soon buddy!

@Ivan
When did we get treasure chests?
Are you a mind reader? because I was going to make treasure chests when I got back...
How are you doing?

@Quiz
>_> dont gotta be so mean to Ivan
I saw that post about him quoting you correctly. I'm sure it's very hard to quote everyone correctly while creating an awesome game. Chillax hahahah

Once everything is back to normal I'll tell you. For now I will comment very little to none. Due to bad 3G service by AT&T -_-"
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:53 am

Version 1.7.3 is up.
Robotron Wrote:Is anybody else seeing Peach's mouth as being layered behind her face when she's walking and in certain sex scenes?

In fact, peach mouth is made using two parts. And her lipstick is actually tiny (the style I've chosen), like this photo below.

peach tiny lipstick model.jpg
peach tiny lipstick model.jpg (13.68 KiB) Viewed 2643 times

It may need a subtle fixing. But I'm waiting for the 'small lips mouth' design by Yuri. However, I can try to improve that.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Bakalavlqohskaodbabc!
I leave for a few days and I come back to a handicapped Biles, and improved graphics! Blasphemy!!!

I'm reassured that at least people I've made contact to, from NJ, is okay, thanks God. Rumors said it was a 'simply ultra thunderstorm', not those F4 hurricanes, but, anyway, we all know a hurricane is a hurricane. Be it F1 or F5. And when they go right in the center of a city, man, its frigtenin'!
You must get control of the situation first.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:When did we get treasure chests?

From the Toad House. ;)

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Are you a mind reader? because I was going to make treasure chests when I got back...How are you doing?

I've been playing Paper Mario 2. I got the third crystal already. Now I've seen Peach having to change to x-naut clothing in order to meet Sir Grodus. Peach is lovely on that game. Hmm I think I will have to split level 9-1 to 9-2 and 9-3, as MPL have said. Returning to Paper Mario, when coming from RoguePort area, I've seen more furnitures/objects that I can create for MIM AE. However, my intention is not to recreate the x-naut level 101%. Maybe 70%. That's because we will have more places to explore (and have sex) with our adult Peach ;) And, I dont know why, Paper Mario games boosted my intentions and creativity to MIM AE two to three fold. However, pace by pace. I'm still on world2. I REALLY want to make the worlds first, then put the enemies, then, finally, the sex scenes, because, if I do the contrary of that (first enemies, then the worlds), the game will be so small (few places to go) and I may lose speed or even wear off all energies from making levels :/ My strong areas so far are still coding (although this game should be better if it's redone in AS3), level design and graphic creation.

Right now, I want to create the 'ground pound' animation of Peach.
As I've said before, please don't rush yourself. All will be okay.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.3 (nov 01/12)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:03 am

New update pretty sweet! Is the next level going to be entitled "Desert Night"?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:43 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:New update pretty sweet! Is the next level going to be entitled "Desert Night"?

You bet! Thanks for the idea ;) As we have background color support, we can have different skies and even pulsating stars (but I admit, I need to improve those stars). If I increase level making priority even more, at the present pace, we can have one new level PER day. But maybe 3 to 4 days for each world because I need to make a new worldmap area and new graphics, like icy ground.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:18 am

God damn, you have no idea how long it took my phone to load this page!!! >_<
Someone switch me to Verizon please!!!

Gotta have that beginning rant to start off a post.

Anyways, glad to see you got your hands on a PMTTYD! Hope you have fun! Especially with the Pit of 100 Trials, i think thats what it's called.
The storm wasnt as big as I thought it would be. But it still did a massive amount of damage to the shore. There was a bridge that was completely underwater, taking down a few neighborhoods with it. Jersey Shore went underwater too as well as some of the rides they had. Even if it was like an F1 it was still one heck of a bitch.

Oh yea Toad house...forgot about them. Hmm...letme think. I had an idea but now that I think about it, it wont work very well huh?

Furniture...I can probably do that! ...well if you need me to.
New levels coming fast! But please take your time! And I mean make the level and then look at it over and over again!
Quality over Quantity!! I'd rather have 1 world with awesome levels than 8 worlds with crappy ones.
Please send me FLA of each level wen you finish! I will look at them too! (if you dont mind)
AsianP3rsuas10n

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects