Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.3 (nov 01/12)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:56 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Peach essay 3!
I will see what I can do with those 'a bit scary-like eyes'

new peach essay3.jpg

I don't know what you changed there, but she actually looks decent now.
I'd almost (this close) have sex with her now if I could.

Just a little more until pure goodness!
I wish I could find a good Peach cheerleading picture to cheer you on, but sadly there aren't any good ones on the internet.
So take this picture of Peach naked on the Beach (By SigurdHosenFeld) instead
http://rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1152514
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't know what you changed there, but she actually looks decent now. I'd have sex with her now if I could.

Thanks ^_^ For sure I'll improve more. Criticism is good because of that. We strive to keep improving ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Just a little more until pure goodness!

I will check!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I wish I could find a good Peach cheerleading picture to cheer you on, but sadly there aren't any good ones on the internet.

Thanks, I appreciated it!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:06 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't know what you changed there, but she actually looks decent now. I'd have sex with her now if I could.

Thanks ^_^ For sure I'll improve more. Criticism is good because of that. We strive to keep improving ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Just a little more until pure goodness!

I will check!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I wish I could find a good Peach cheerleading picture to cheer you on, but sadly there aren't any good ones on the internet.

Thanks, I appreciated it!

Though I didn't mean it as that, you could even use Sigurd's pics as a reference. You can see he thickens her eyelashes more (even though that is make-up),
which you haven't done (yet) on your model.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:32 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Though I didn't mean it as that, you could even use Sigurd's pics as a reference. You can see he thickens her eyelashes more (even though that is make-up),

Yes but I may not like a so thickened eyelash, but I will twicken a bit.

EDIT: ok!

new peach face2.jpg
new peach face2.jpg (35.17 KiB) Viewed 2607 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:46 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Though I didn't mean it as that, you could even use Sigurd's pics as a reference. You can see he thickens her eyelashes more (even though that is make-up),

Yes but I may not like a so thickened eyelash, but I will twicken a bit.

EDIT: ok!

new peach face2.jpg

Hey, that is looking pretty sweet. If I'd ask you the same question as before, but now with this Peach face and the old new Peach face, what would you pick?

I also remembered what I was going to say!
I noticed you put the new collision code in that makes blocks solid, which is good, but there is one difference between Mario and MiM AE.
And that is character size. Peach is much bigger than Mario, which means the stage has to accomodate. Right now the blocks are so close to Peach's head that it doesn't allow her to jump anymore until she's cleared out a block.
This effectively means that you need to redo pretty much every level a bit and space out the blocks more and change some other parts.
Getting onto the roof was much more difficult this time around because of a block in her way, so that's a good place to start I think.

Also, you're using Toadsworth now and since you are you should change the text a bit. Peach still addresses him as chancellor, but Peach addresses Toadsworth with his name.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:51 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Hey, that is looking pretty sweet. If I'd ask you the same question as before, but now with this Peach face and the old new Peach face, what would you pick?

The problem was the lack of makeup :lol: And I think her blushing is better if only one, in the center (more expression). Who said that? The great Dirty Monkey! (I've talked to him a minute ago). UPDATED: with improved hair.

new peach face2.jpg
new peach face2.jpg (31.61 KiB) Viewed 2559 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed you put the new collision code in that makes blocks solid, which is good, but there is one difference between Mario and MiM AE.
And that is character size. Peach is much bigger than Mario, which means the stage has to accomodate. Right now the blocks are so close to Peach's head that it doesn't allow her to jump anymore until she's cleared out a block. This effectively means that you need to redo pretty much every level a bit and space out the blocks more and change some other parts. Getting onto the roof was much more difficult this time around because of a block in her way, so that's a good place to start I think.

Not a problem. But do you mind if I diminish this priority for a bit? I can do all these adjustments pace by pace.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, you're using Toadsworth now and since you are you should change the text a bit. Peach still addresses him as chancellor, but Peach addresses Toadsworth with his name.

This area will be completelly redone, because Peach will only suck Toad's dick. Toadsworth will call Peach to have sex with sex as needed (when the player selects YES), because he will need ...erhm...some energy later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:31 am, edited 7 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:02 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Hey, that is looking pretty sweet. If I'd ask you the same question as before, but now with this Peach face and the old new Peach face, what would you pick?

The problem was the lack of makeup :lol: And I think her blushing is better if only one, in the center (more expression)

Any man knows that even the most beautiful women can look monstrous without any make-up on.
I noticed her cheeks look a little puffy (is that what I mean?), either way her lower head looks a little wide in comparison to her top part. Have you noticed that?

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed you put the new collision code in that makes blocks solid, which is good, but there is one difference between Mario and MiM AE.
And that is character size. Peach is much bigger than Mario, which means the stage has to accomodate. Right now the blocks are so close to Peach's head that it doesn't allow her to jump anymore until she's cleared out a block. This effectively means that you need to redo pretty much every level a bit and space out the blocks more and change some other parts. Getting onto the roof was much more difficult this time around because of a block in her way, so that's a good place to start I think.

Not a problem. But do you mind if I diminish this priority for a bit? I can do all these adjustments pace by pace.

Of course I don't mind! You can do this whenever you want.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, you're using Toadsworth now and since you are you should change the text a bit. Peach still addresses him as chancellor, but Peach addresses Toadsworth with his name.

This area will be completelly redone, because Peach will only suck Toad's dick. Toadsworth will call Peach to have sex with sex as needed (when the player selects YES), because he will need ...erhm...some energy later.

I'm looking forward to it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:07 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed her cheeks look a little puffy (is that what I mean?), either way her lower head looks a little wide in comparison to her top part. Have you noticed that?

Done on purpose, to increase the expressiveness of her young face. (but I've corrected just a small line, check above!)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course I don't mind! You can do this whenever you want.

So just could you please point me some blocks and areas? You have mentioned the roof. So those blocks that lead to an extra life needs to be 'one block' taller?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm looking forward to it.

Me too ;)
PS: (SIGH!!) what a day! I've used 2 hours making these Peach changes. The problem is that another hour was wasted saving backups. :evil:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby kvier » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:10 am

hey ivan!

two things, one a minor bug, the other not even quite:
1- On the map, if you move peach to one of the pipes, hit enter to go to the boss screen, and then hit space to enter the level, and then hit escape to leave the boss screen, a copy of peach is stuck in an infinite loop repeatedly entering that pipe, and I can't ever start that level from the map. I can enter any other one I haven't so glitched, or I can use the "load save" to restart 1-1 and then exit to the map again to undo it, so it's recoverable.
2- On my computer, transparency and alpha blending slows things down a lot; I'm not certain how much the use of transparency to darken things (like Peach's bedroom, or the X-Nauts' fortress lights) is slowing things down relative to the # of curves optimizations you're been working on.
kvier

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:25 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed her cheeks look a little puffy (is that what I mean?), either way her lower head looks a little wide in comparison to her top part. Have you noticed that?

Done on purpose, to increase the expressiveness of her young face. Semiotics! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semiotics

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course I don't mind! You can do this whenever you want.

So just could you please point me some blocks and areas? You have mentioned the roof. So those blocks that lead to an extra life needs to be 'one block' taller?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'm looking forward to it.

Me too ;)
PS: (SIGH!!) what a day! I've used 2 hours making these Peach changes. The problem is that another hour was wasted saving backups. :evil:

Am I reading stuff wrong here? Wikipedia states that semiotics has to do with "signs". And what does that has to do with the expressiveness of faces?
Or do you mean that "puffy" (not puffy, but something else. I can't think of it) cheeks are interpreted by people as young-looking?

I'll mention those and try to be more specific about the roof later.

And now I'll have to live with the guilt of making you change the Peach face for two hours. At least it was for the better though.
Will you take a little break? I think you need it. (You deserved it too.)
Shall I bring you something? Coffee? Sodapop? A hot date?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:01 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Am I reading stuff wrong here? Wikipedia states that semiotics has to do with "signs". And what does that has to do with the expressiveness of faces?
Or do you mean that "puffy" (not puffy, but something else. I can't think of it) cheeks are interpreted by people as young-looking?

Actually, semiotics are a ramification of phylosophy that deals with interpretations of images (which is a sign). Yes, puffy cheeks can let someone younger, but I admit, Peach cheeks were a bit... too far. I've corrected it (and I make new hair!) check it out above.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Will you take a little break? I think you need it. (You deserved it too.) Shall I bring you something? Coffee? Sodapop? A hot date?

I've eaten Oat Bran (yes, you've heard that). Then I'll eat some rice with eggs. No caffeine. It makes me nervous.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:12 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Am I reading stuff wrong here? Wikipedia states that semiotics has to do with "signs". And what does that has to do with the expressiveness of faces?

Actually, semiotics are a ramification of phylosophy that deals with interpretations of images (which is a sign). Yes, puffy cheeks can let someone younger, but I admit, Peach cheeks were a bit... too far. I've corrected it (and I make new hair!) check it out above.

Looking good there Ivan. Peach looks a little sad though. (It's the line dividing her lips, they're pointing downwards. ;) )
I have to say Peach has really pretty eyes now. They look much better than the original. They're quite mesmerizing.
Combine those eyes with a beautiful smile and you got yourself really nice Peach.

It's late now, I gotta go to sleep. Speak to you tomorrow!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Nevyn » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 am

well she is forsed to have sex with/be raped by everthing that moves to save her kingdom, but yea her eyes are realy good

(holy, two comments in on the same day, thats a new record (high lvl lurker here))
Draco dormiens nunquam titillandus.
Nevyn

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:26 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Combine those eyes with a beautiful smile and you got yourself really nice Peach.

I will put a subtle smile. Done ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It's late now, I gotta go to sleep. Speak to you tomorrow!

It's 22 here. I think I can still do something. We talk later ;) Thanks man
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:07 am

Nevyn Wrote:well she is forsed to have sex with/be raped by everthing that moves to save her kingdom, but yea her eyes are realy good

(holy, two comments in on the same day, thats a new record (high lvl lurker here))

Hey man, no worries! Lurking is nice and all, but a good conversation beats all.
Zeus Kabob

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:08 am

NO NO I HATE IT! Start over right now!

Kidding, looks great. I think it was deffinitely the eye lash thickness. Needs more facial expression indeed. Eyes, eyebrows, mouth, etc. but i dont need to tell you that. It seems Quiz is already on your back about that.

Argh!!! I hate sitting here not being able to do anything -_-" it bores me.

Oat bran? Hahaha weirdest thing I've heard. Rice is good. Its gotta be the asian stuff though :lol:

@Yea yea 3DS DSi all the same >_> dont worry I gots it all handled.

I'll be stayin at a friends house for the weekend probably so I'll get back to the whole drawing stuff soon. Good Luck and have fun Ivan! Its all about fun! When its not fun anymore, thats when you put down the mouse and do something else. Really dont stress yourself.

Thats all for now...Asian out
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:45 am

And now, Peach Frontside remade.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

new peach frontside.jpg
new peach frontside.jpg (67.18 KiB) Viewed 2507 times

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

peach grab vegetable2.swf [ 91.77 KiB | Viewed 2507 times ]

Nevyn Wrote:well she is forsed to have sex with/be raped by everthing that moves to save her kingdom, but yea her eyes are realy good

Thanks, you're welcome. BTW, WELLLLLLCOME!!!! ;)

kvier Wrote:hey ivan!

Heyy Ya!

kvier Wrote:1- On the map, if you move peach to one of the pipes, hit enter to go to the boss screen, and...

OK fixing it!

kvier Wrote:2- On my computer, transparency and alpha blending slows things down a lot; I'm not certain how much the use of transparency to darken things (like Peach's bedroom, or the X-Nauts' fortress lights) is slowing things down relative to the # of curves optimizations you're been working on.

Actually, transparency can use, say, 0.2% to 1% of CPU speed for each full figure. In a given level, you dont see more than 10 transparency beings, so , the performance may drop from 2 to 10%. Not soooooo noticeable. Transparecy are a good thing. I use a core I5, full screen, 21'' widescreen monitor, with 20FPS. With medium quality, full 22 FPS (MIM plays at 22 FPS). A level that I use many transparency beings is level 1. X-naut level actually has almost no transparency, only in the lights.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:04 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:50 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:NO NO I HATE IT! Start over right now!

Ohhhh noooo! (Peach also says that) :cry: :cry: :cry:

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Kidding, looks great. I think it was deffinitely the eye lash thickness. Needs more facial expression indeed. Eyes, eyebrows, mouth, etc. but i dont need to tell you that. It seems Quiz is already on your back about that.

Yes, things tends to get better. I hope so.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Oat bran? Hahaha weirdest thing I've heard. Rice is good. Its gotta be the asian stuff though :lol:

You bet! Its like Kellogs.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I'll be stayin at a friends house for the weekend probably so I'll get back to the whole drawing stuff soon. Good Luck and have fun Ivan! Its all about fun! When its not fun anymore, thats when you put down the mouse and do something else. Really dont stress yourself.

Don't worry! I'm not stressed (yet)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:51 am

I like the new Peach face. I looks great! Can't wait to see the Daisy and Rosalina models!

Anyways, about the Toad house thing. I was think the player can choose to ethier fuck the Toad to get the power-up they want or do it the ol' fashion way (by opening a random chest).

And one more idea, I was thinking Peach can find little mushrooms on the ground that are shaped as dildos and Peach can fuck the like the sleeping Goombas except it doesn't count to the "fucked emimies" and you can't stop till Peach cums.

Peach: Ooooooooh! I'm so horny! *CLIMAXES* Peach that felt good!<3 I wonder if I can pick some for later!<3

Of course, sometimes the mushrooms will have minds of thier own! ;)

Peach: OH MY GOODNESS! I'm being fucked by a mushroom! *keeps getting fucked till horny bar reaches full and then CLIMAXES* Peach: *pant pant* That was great! I wonder if I can find more mushrooms like this one!<3
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:07 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I like the new Peach face. I looks great! Can't wait to see the Daisy and Rosalina models!

Thanks, I need to rest now, then start making level 2-3 first.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:IAnyways, about the Toad house thing. I was think the player can choose to ethier fuck the Toad to get the power-up they want or do it the ol' fashion way (by opening a random chest).

Its already planned!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:IAnd one more idea, I was thinking Peach can find little mushrooms on the ground that are shaped as dildos and Peach can fuck the like the sleeping Goombas except it doesn't count to the "fucked emimies" and you can't stop till Peach cums.

You're reading my mind, man! Already planned (those small dick-shaped mushrooms). Tons of them ;) And they will not 'pop Peach's cherry' but they will stimulate her clit and ass in a way she will cum the same way.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:IOf course, sometimes the mushrooms will have minds of thier own! ;)

Yes, yes. ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects