Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.7.3 (nov 01/12)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:19 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I think that if the name of the game is going to be changed, then it should be something that subtly refers to something sexual. That's why I think that 10 to 13 are good submissions.

I will think about it. Anyway, 'Laisure Suit Larry', 'Space Escape', 'Mario is Missing' itself, 'Legend of Krystal', 'Bowser Castle', 'Peachy', 'Guardia Forest', 'Iva & Roir', .... , ....., ....Corta's Platformer, Pressia, Progeny, Shinobi GIrl'... ('1 hour later'), Academy, Princess escape, Egiptian Chess, Pokemon (by humbird), Taki, etc, doesn't have sexual titles in themselves.

But that means that if you do use a sexual reference in your title, it makes it stand out from the rest. Something good will come to my mind, I know it will.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Though her eyes are very beautiful in my opinion, I do agree that they do look a little derpy. That's because her eyes are opened wide all the time.

Hey! In the game, her eyes closes and change styles in some situations.

Woah, no need to yell Ivan! I'm just trying to help out. :cry:

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Try making her eyes close up just a tiny bit, so that it looks like her eyes are open in a very natural relaxing way. (What I mean, is that you (real-life you) can spread your eyes wide open as well, but if you relax them, they close a bit. That is what Peach should do as well.)

Hmm okeydokey.
UPDATE: how about now?

It looks really good. For me the smaller and larger pupils look equally good, so either pick one yourself or put a poll up.
But that is one HOT princess you made. ;)

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:But... do I have to remind you of what Asian said recently?! No more PM! For a spin-off title, you have been putting a LOT of stuff from that game in. It looks like you need to play some other Mario games. Can I recommend Super Mario Sunshine, or Super Mario Galaxy to you?

Trust me, this game will have more SMB2/SMB3/SMBW elements than PM. If I've resorted to get inspiration from PM , that was due to lack of a spice in former Mario games.

That is because the original Mario games set up the basic system: Platformer, bricks, power-ups and a map.
Now I don't know how knowledgable you are in the Mario franchise, but I get a feeling you mostly know the old ones. That's why there aren't any elements from Mario games in the past 10 years in MiM AE, except for PM.
QuizmasterBos

Re: MiM 'Mim AE' (XXX) 1.8 (nov 03/12)

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:24 pm

More Ivan! Those new eyes look the same!! Eyebrow movement is needed too!

Everything looks pretty good though. May I recommend redoing the chest opening? It looks weird. The right side of the top needs to be lifted up more. It looks tilted so its a bit weird.

New Title: Legend of Peach: The Missing Mario Ch. 1

BAM! No haha kidding.
I like MiM AE its good.

I will now go grab myself a bacon egg and cheese bagel now. See ya later!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:31 pm

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Wrote:Does this mean you are not going to add the female counterparts of the Boo and Goomba that come from the Paper Mario universe? :(

Hey, gosh, nooo! Havent you noticed the joke? :lol: I've put a 'saint' smiley to me, then I've added up a Paper Peach ponytail :lol: . Goombella is already in the game, I just need to make some scenes. She may appear in level 2-4 or 2-6.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It looks really good. For me the smaller and larger pupils look equally good, so either pick one yourself or put a poll up. But that is one HOT princess you made. ;)

Thanks, you're helping me to do a better job ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Woah, no need to yell Ivan! I'm just trying to help out

Hey sorry, I wasn't yelling. I use 'hey!' to alert something.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That is because the original Mario games set up the basic system: Platformer, bricks, power-ups and a map.Now I don't know how knowledgable you are in the Mario franchise, but I get a feeling you mostly know the old ones. That's why there aren't any elements from Mario games in the past 10 years in MiM AE, except for PM.

You bet! In my 'Mario fantasy world', since childhood, it was centered on SMB1, SMB lost levels, 2 and 3. Not even SMW. The best game I've ever played (you know, childhood aspects weigh more), was SMB3. But I'm putting more elements in MIM AE. There are things I didnt like so much in modern games, though. E.g. some enemies (like Scuttle Bug, Skeeter, Cataquacks, Plungelos , Swipin' Stus , Electro Koopas, Jumping bloopers) and those graffiti/splash things in the wall from SMS. And the appearance of non Mario characters in SSBB. There are elements that get so... disturbing or away from Mario World (in my opinion). The same with the 'threatre battle' system in PM. Not everyone likes it. I really prefer those battle crowds up in the current area, like a parade. That's why I plan to 'create a portal' using MIM AE in a way people can enjoy the scenes while getting a more Mario world feel, with 'fleshy' enemies, for example.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:More Ivan! Those new eyes look the same!! Eyebrow movement is needed too!

Movement occurs when she blinks. But I can put subtle movements, like a breeze flowing towards her. EDIT: Done.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:May I recommend redoing the chest opening? It looks weird.

I will improve it and then I'll up.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I will now go grab myself a bacon egg and cheese bagel now. See ya later!

Hey ok! Lunch time here. Soya 'meat' with brown rice and red wine.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby FradUck » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:51 pm

game is great, well done and keep it up! :D
"Its a giant duck!"
FradUck

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:58 pm

Now for my next probably obvious question, Id 2-1 Playable yet? And if so, how do you get to it?.
Kantirocks

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:03 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:It looks really good. For me the smaller and larger pupils look equally good, so either pick one yourself or put a poll up. But that is one HOT princess you made. ;)

Thanks, you're helping me to do a better job ;)

Glad to be of service.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Woah, no need to yell Ivan! I'm just trying to help out

Hey sorry, I wasn't yelling. I use 'hey!' to alert something.

I wasn't really meaning that, but thank you for the apology anyways :D.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:That is because the original Mario games set up the basic system: Platformer, bricks, power-ups and a map.Now I don't know how knowledgable you are in the Mario franchise, but I get a feeling you mostly know the old ones. That's why there aren't any elements from Mario games in the past 10 years in MiM AE, except for PM.

You bet! In my 'Mario fantasy world', since childhood, it was centered on SMB1, SMB lost levels, 2 and 3. Not even SMW. The best game I've ever played (you know, childhood aspects weigh more), was SMB3. But I'm putting more elements in MIM AE. There are things I didnt like so much in modern games, though. E.g. some enemies (like Scuttle Bug, Skeeter, Cataquacks, Plungelos , Swipin' Stus , Electro Koopas, Jumping bloopers) and those graffiti/splash things in the wall from SMS. There are elements that get so... disturbing or away from Mario World (in my opinion). The same with the 'threatre battle' system in PM. Not everyone likes it. I really prefer those battle crowds up in the current area, like a parade. That's why I plan to 'create a portal' using MIM AE in a way people can enjoy the scenes while getting a more Mario world feel, with 'fleshy' enemies, for example.

Childhood recollection plays a huge part in our liking towards a game. The result is that games often get overrated because of fond memories of the game as a child.
My first Mario game was SMW, so I like that one the best in terms of standard Mariogames.

But... wait a second...
ivanaedler Wrote:And the appearance of non Mario characters in SSBB.

Ivan, you do understand that Super Smash Bros. isn't a Mario game, right?! It's a fighting game where Nintendo characters duke it out in battle.
Nintendo is more than just Mario. There's the Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Fire Emblem (the creators of that made PM too), Pokemon, Mother, Star Fox, Pikmin and Donkey Kong as well. The Mario games also have various spin-off titles other than Super Mario Bros. And spin-off titles are allowed to be different, that's why they don't belong in the list of normal Mario games.
The main line of Mario games is:
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros.2 Jap
Super Mario Bros. 3
Super Mario World
New Super Mario Bros.
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
New Super Mario Bros. 2
New Super Mario Bros. U

Any other Mario title is a spin-off.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Next task tonight:
(For those who still prefer the old peach dress model (right) I will tell you the advantages from using the left model):
1) Far less curves/points/complexity. The Skirt in the right dress, for example, contains 1400 curves! I can decrease this to , say, 200 curves or less, using the left model.
2) More young appearance, with more pink colors / shades
3) More proeminence of laces, and more robust clothing (like cotton).
4) This dress looks more like the dress Peach wears in the actual games. (Thanks Quiz, I forgot that).

next task - peach dress.jpg
next task - peach dress.jpg (36.23 KiB) Viewed 14224 times

Kantirocks Wrote:Now for my next probably obvious question, is 2-1 Playable yet? And if so, how do you get to it?.

It's supposed to be ;) You have to beat Morton first, then you have to go to the same level '8', which will be now 'W' (warp).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan, you do understand that Super Smash Bros. isn't a Mario game, right?! It's a fighting game where Nintendo characters duke it out in battle.
Nintendo is more than just Mario. There's the Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Fire Emblem (the creators of that made PM too), Pokemon, Mother, Star Fox, Pikmin and Donkey Kong as well.

Erhm.. You're right. m(_ _)m. Legend of Zelda... Maybe make a parody in the future?
As for the spin-off, this I undertand.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:06 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:Next task tonight:
(For those who still prefer the old peach dress model (right) I will tell you the advantages from using the left model):
1) Far less curves/points/complexity. The Skirt in the right dress, for example, contains 1400 curves! I can decrease this to , say, 200 curves or less, using the left model.
2) More young appearance, with more pink colors / shades
3) More prominence of laces, and more robust clothing (like cotton).

You forgot to add:
4) This dress looks more like the dress Peach wears in the actual games.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan, you do understand that Super Smash Bros. isn't a Mario game, right?! It's a fighting game where Nintendo characters duke it out in battle.
Nintendo is more than just Mario. There's the Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Kirby, Fire Emblem (the creators of that made PM too), Pokemon, Mother, Star Fox, Pikmin and Donkey Kong as well.

Erhm.. You're right. m(_ _)m. Legend of Zelda... Maybe make a parody in the future?
As for the spin-off, this I understand.

Parody of Zelda? *mouth waters* That would be kinda cool. But, that won't be for a pretty long while.
Honestly, I see you as the kind of guy that asks us what kind of game you should do next when the time comes. When asked, I'm pretty sure everyone would want you to do Bowser's Castle next.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:51 pm

New Peach dress so far. And curve counts

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

new peach dress.jpg
new peach dress.jpg (43.16 KiB) Viewed 14182 times
11.jpg
11.jpg (31.74 KiB) Viewed 14214 times

12.jpg
12.jpg (32.42 KiB) Viewed 14214 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You forgot to add: 4) This dress looks more like the dress Peach wears in the actual games.

Thanks, added it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, I see you as the kind of guy that asks us what kind of game you should do next when the time comes. When asked, I'm pretty sure everyone would want you to do Bowser's Castle next.

Then, so be it. In the future (2013? 2014?) I will be analysing Bowser Castle.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:18 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:New Peach dress so far. And curve counts

:shock: That optimization! Totally blew my mind. I think you're getting to that point where "if you can make it prettier, but it uses more curves, do it anyway since the object is already extremely optimized". Excellent job!

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, I see you as the kind of guy that asks us what kind of game you should do next when the time comes. When asked, I'm pretty sure everyone would want you to do Bowser's Castle next.

Then, so be it. In the future (2013? 2014?) I will be analysing Bowser Castle.

Bowser's Castle is a relatively short and simple game meaning that it won't take all that long. No stages, no real need for saves and since the game is a Mario title, you can reuse a lot of stuff from this game.

I must stress that it is a good idea to brush up on your Nintendo knowledge, seeing how the game is filled with characters from other Nintendo franchises.
I advise getting yourself some emulators and just play some games! (Do you know what an emulator is, Ivan?)
QuizmasterBos

Postby sorajed » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:19 pm

ivanaedler I found a bug, I was Peach normal
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/233603Capture.png
sorajed

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:29 pm

sorajed Wrote:ivanaedler I found a bug, I was Peach normal

Oh sorry! That's because of the new hair. The next update will fix this. (I dont claim to be the best optimizer around here, though. Biles did some interesting job in some blocks in a way I couldnt get a less curve version without impacting quality yet).

QuizmasterBos Wrote: :shock: That optimization! Totally blew my mind. I think you're getting to that point where "if you can make it prettier, but it uses more curves, do it anyway since the object is already extremely optimized". Excellent job!

Thanks! Hmm yes, we can increase detail in the future, if its needed.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I advise getting yourself some emulators and just play some games! (Do you know what an emulator is, Ivan?)

Hmm errh.. yes, yes I know what it is. I'll can also emulate it on a VirtualPC virtual machine (true for titles that uses older versions of SCUMM VM or DOSBOX) ;) As for other nintendo characters, I really want to priorize Mario ones, but , sure, for Bowser Castle, More can appear (like Samus, who is already there). And Krystal. I love her drawings.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Kantirocks » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 pm

thanks!
Kantirocks

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:51 pm

After a little bit of playing there are two things I wish to address.

Number one:
I noticed you've been using my text in 9-1, but you still have TEC talk to Peach before she gets to him. This screws up the text. I think it's best to change the scene to the door magically opening like in TTYD.
Some texts of mine do not appear in the game, why is that?

Number two. There is a specific hard bit in the game that needs to be easier.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Now, I took a bad screenshot, since I went and killed the koopa and didn't show the firebar properly, but I think you'll get my point.
The firebar comes to close to the platform next to the thwomp. It's very easy to take a hit because of little to no moving space. I think it's best to shorten the firebar by one ball.
The thwomp koopa combo is ridiculous. The thwomp stays down for an eternity and comes down way too quickly. The koopa is in the way too. I want to pick him up, but it doesn't work there for some reason. I died there once and when I reappeared at the checkpoint the Boo was right next to me. I would've been knocked into a sex scene if it existed in the game yet.

This actually brings to something I wanted to say for a little while.
A big problem is that items and enemies persist even when off-screen. In the Nes and Snes games enemies disappear once they got a little bit more than offscreen. If you get them back onscreen, they'll reappear where their starting position is.
Items disappear if you didn't grab them (helpful for those poison mushrooms).
Other objects stay there. Wouldn't it be possible to implement this in the game as well?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am

Kantirocks Wrote:thanks!

You're welcome!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed you've been using my text in 9-1, but you still have TEC talk to Peach before she gets to him. This screws up the text. I think it's best to change the scene to the door magically opening like in TTYD. Some texts of mine do not appear in the game, why is that?

Sorry I havent updated this area for a while. I will make all those adjustments soon. ;) Yes, TEC only talks to Peach when she's in his room, not before that.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I took a bad screenshot, since I went and killed the koopa and didn't show the firebar properly, but I think you'll get my point. The firebar comes to close to the platform next to the thwomp. It's very easy to take a hit because of little to no moving space. I think it's best to shorten the firebar by one ball.

Ok I will shorten it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The thwomp koopa combo is ridiculous. The thwomp stays down for an eternity and comes down way too quickly

I will decrease its speed and I will move the koopa around.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I died there once and when I reappeared at the checkpoint the Boo was right next to me. I would've been knocked into a sex scene if it existed in the game yet. Items and enemies persist even when off-screen. In the Nes and Snes games enemies disappear once they got a little bit more than offscreen. If you get them back onscreen, they'll reappear where their starting position is. Items disappear if you didn't grab them (helpful for those poison mushrooms). Other objects stay there. Wouldn't it be possible to implement this in the game as well?

Yes, for sure its possible. But I need dedicated time to code these. So I will:
1) Poisons will be vanished if its too far from Peach. Same with other mushrooms.
2) For about enemy starting positions, I'll have to create code to spawn new ones there, once Peach is in the same screen as theirs. But I can create a way for the enemies to STOP wandering when they're offscreen. They will be just waiting for Peach to go to that screen. Its easier to code and it does not involve spawning (which can count some cpu cycles and garbage collection).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:29 am

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I noticed you've been using my text in 9-1, but you still have TEC talk to Peach before she gets to him. This screws up the text. I think it's best to change the scene to the door magically opening like in TTYD. Some texts of mine do not appear in the game, why is that?

Sorry I havent updated this area for a while. I will make all those adjustments soon. ;) Yes, TEC only talks to Peach when she's in his room, not before that.

I keep forgetting to write new text for enemy sex scenes as well. I'll give you a couple soon, I promise.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I died there once and when I reappeared at the checkpoint the Boo was right next to me. I would've been knocked into a sex scene if it existed in the game yet. Items and enemies persist even when off-screen. In the Nes and Snes games enemies disappear once they got a little bit more than offscreen. If you get them back onscreen, they'll reappear where their starting position is. Items disappear if you didn't grab them (helpful for those poison mushrooms). Other objects stay there. Wouldn't it be possible to implement this in the game as well?

Yes, for sure its possible. But I need dedicated time to code these. So I will:
1) Poisons will be vanished if its too far from Peach. Same with other mushrooms.
2) For about enemy starting positions, I'll have to create code to spawn new ones there, once Peach is in the same screen as theirs. But I can create a way for the enemies to STOP wandering when they're offscreen. They will be just waiting for Peach to go to that screen. Its easier to code and it does not involve spawning (which can count some cpu cycles and garbage collection).

Yes, it's better to make the enemies stop, since that translates better to this game. However, this still creates the boo problem I was talking about. If an enemy is at a checkpoint and Peach walks offscreen, the enemy stays there. When Peach loses a life, she'd get fucked right away. Now this is easy to solve for groundbased enemies (just re-adjust their positions so they won't come near the checkpoints), but how would you solve that for boos?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:42 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:This still creates the boo problem I was talking about. If an enemy is at a checkpoint and Peach walks offscreen, the enemy stays there. When Peach loses a life, she'd get fucked right away. Now this is easy to solve for groundbased enemies (just re-adjust their positions so they won't come near the checkpoints), but how would you solve that for boos?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ok I will be thinking about 'returning enemies to their starting positions' when Peach loses a life. In another condition (e.g. she alive but got enough speed to go to another screen area), enemies will stop, and they will be patrolling/waiting in the area.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Campo92 » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:10 am

it's a little out of your discussion, but i found a bug. i've take a vegetable, then i've jumped on a block with a plant where you can go up. pressing jump, then up for climb the plant, PEach still fly, and you can't do nothing, only walk left and right
Campo92

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:13 am

New Peach Dress FINISHED:

new peach dress.jpg
new peach dress.jpg (39.72 KiB) Viewed 14154 times

Campo92 Wrote:it's a little out of your discussion, but i found a bug. i've take a vegetable, then i've jumped on a block with a plant where you can go up. pressing jump, then up for climb the plant, PEach still fly, and you can't do nothing, only walk left and right

Hmm I have to check. Thanks!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:22 am

ivanaedler Wrote:New Peach Dress so far:

So, you decided to make Peach's nipple show through the fabric? Okay.

You can make the gem on her chest look a little nicer though. It's not round enough. I think adding a few more curves on it shouldn't decrease the game's speed.
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects