Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.3 (nov 21/12)

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:27 am

well i think that the toads cumming on peach at the start is not a good idea if you want to be a ´´VIRGIN´´ in the game :(
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:43 am

Cumming on her wont affect being a virgin at all. They wont penetrate her so she is still a virgin.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:49 am

yeah i know... but its better that she only have sex with mario on that scene that makes more sense if you dont want to see peach as a slut
Residentlover2

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:52 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:yeah i know... but its better that she only have sex with mario on that scene that makes more sense if you dont want to see peach as a slut

I disagree. Peach isn't a slut for being cummed on. She's sleeping at the time! The toads come in during the early morning and see Peach naked in her bed. They then decide to jerk off and cum on her.

Also, she is not going to have sex with Mario in that scene, in fact, Peach will begin as a complete virgin!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I also came up with another explanation for something. Peach can perform sexual acts with things at any given location, yes? So instead of the black nothingness as a backdrop, you can also use the forest, the desert and even your own room as locations to fuck in. "But I never fucked anything there", you might say. But Peach can dream, can't she? What if Peach secretly dreams of taking a Goomba into her room and fuck it all night! Now we can see exactly that; mixing the memory with imagination.

Hmm so I can disable the black screen altogether, and make a random place appear? So in every scene, Peach will be always dreaming in a different place!
The user can change it, of course. But the default behavior would be random!

Sounds good to me. But if players wish to see a particular backdrop, you could implement a "lock background" button.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:ImageGAME CHANGE: Airship levels, Pipes to go back, and no more 'EXIT LEVEL' (of course it can be argued, in order to clarify things of to even change). But its required (its a rule) that Peach goes to her castle when she finishes a given world. Also, no more 'EXIT LEVEL'. I'll explain. Let's go.

I need to:
1) put the enemy castle level BEFORE the palace with the airship. And put Morton IN THE AIRSHIP (soon it will be Larry, because Morton should appear in world2 only). When Peach makes sex with him (later, it will be possible for her to try to stomp on him), the airship will be destroyed and she will descend WITH HER PARASOL, from the airship back to Osama castle (with the characteristic music from SMB3) to receive the key from Osama (more below). This explains why the osama palace/airship needs to be in the LAST level. Also, it makes possible for me to make castle levels (grey ones) in, say, 1-5, 2-4, 3-5... that's more expected, because SMB3 uses this. I can even have 2 castles in one world (more challenge).

MINI BOSSES of these castles (grey ones): it can be Birdo (she can appear in the end of SOME of those castles). It makes more sense because BIrdo was a common BOSS / mini BOSS, either in the last level of a given world, or between levels, in SMB2. But I can also use the GOOMBA KING in world 4 (giant world), and GIANT blooper in the world 3 castle. Remember that each koopaling will be in the end of his world (they're bosses already). In some castles, it can be a huge Boo.

Toads' market idea will not be changed. They can appear when these grey castles are destroyed. Then peach can buy something.

2) Peach WILL NEED to go back to her castle after the airship level, in order to bring a key to toadsworth to RAISE a cannon. Now Peach needs to replay level 1-1. Its an easy level anyway. Then, Peach goes by foot along the worldmap of world1 to the cannon, so she goes to world2. Why this? thats because Peach castle is the HUB. Peach will have to go there at the end of every world, so she can see new interactive things (e.g. toadsworth will be in another area, toads will be asking for another thing) and she can wear new bonus clothes (in the nursery room with lockers).

3) So she appears in World2. ONCE she gets there, A ONE WAY PIPE appears next to the start level (2-1). She can either go to level 2-1 normaly (or any other level she opens) OR go back to world1, because this pipe will be available all the time. This pipe will bring her TO THE LAST WORLDMAP (in this case, world1), placing Peach on level 1. As its a one way pipe, it will appear in the map, but DEACTIVATED/WRECKED, so Peach needs to go to her castle first (HALL OF PIPES area, next to the toad bedrooms). A pipe to a given world would only appear in this room if she used the cannon of the previous world once!! She will be able to go a given world directly. A toad will say this to her to clarify. So she can go to world2 again without needing to use the cannon or to replay level 1-1. Why this? AGAIN, to force Peach to go to her castle. She NEEDS to. Its her HUB, the area she can rest as well. If Peach wants to replay level 1-1, no problem. She will be in the worldmap again, and she can even use the cannon again, but she will go only to the following world (2).

As I've said, this one-way pipe that appears in the start of every world puts Peach back to the last world (e.g. Pipe of World4 will make her go to World3). She will only be able to 'go faster to a given world' in her castle (---> one way). The 'back way' needs Peach to use a pipe in every 'higher' world she has (e.g. she goes to world 5 pipe in the first level to go back to world 4. Then take the pipe next to the firt level to go back to world 3. And so on). That's not cumbersome, because every pipe will be next to the first level of each world. When she enters this pipe, she will play a really small level (a corridor between 2 pipes), like SMB3.

4) I MAY remove 'Exit level' button anyway. Why? Because I will make a better way (Peach will be able to enter in those Mario castles in the beginning to go back to the worldmap!) And its a way to make Peach replay level 1-1 if she goes to that castle entrance door in the right, because it will be like Paper Mario (he always need to go back to Rogueport and play this level).

Overall it sounds good. So, I am guessing a new Toadsworth scene will be available at the castle after every boss?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 pm

yes yes i know that but i would like to see sex thing only if i want to see them
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:41 pm

Version 1.8.2 (EXECUTABLE) in Mediafire (page 1), but you can also download here.
VERSION 1.8.2 (MEDIAFIRE link)

Improved Scene: Toadsworth Blowjob (script direction done by Quiz).
Click inside the window below and press space to pass the scenes.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

toadsworth - scene blowjob.swf [ 222.66 KiB | Viewed 4722 times ]

Next Scene: Toadsworth playing with her pussy in his bed (this will be a tough one, but If I make it decent, I will cast the 'animation era' and will priorize new animations).

I like the video, Asian.
See? Mario can talk :D (but yes, its nice a non talking Mario, like the former games)

Toyloli Wrote:Bug report;
I played through on the most recent version of the game and got to the underwater level. When Peach came in contact with the first Blooper her sprite disappeared and the blooper just sat there. Game no longer responded.

Zeus Kabob Wrote:I can second ToyLoli's bug report. I have the same issue.

Found a serious bug with bloopers. Going to fix.
FIXED and uploaded.

Toyloli Wrote:Additionally the section of map prior to this (with the koopas) seams to move hesitantly compared to the rest of the maps

Please define HESITANTLY. You say, little chokes, like its slower? If so, I dont know the cause of this, but I can investigate.

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:yes yes i know that but i would like to see sex thing only if i want to see them

Please explain. Sex thing what? You say, toads cumming on her? But they will be doing that outside her (a bukkake). But yes, I can make it as an option:
1) make toads bukkake her, 2) let them go away.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Overall it sounds good. So, I am guessing a new Toadsworth scene will be available at the castle after every boss?

Yes. A new sex training scene becomes unlocked. If the player hasnt used the former scene, he can activate both (they accumulate). This will be done later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby argol228 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:20 pm

I have to say, I love this, but I have a minor gripe, The raccoon suit. why is it the only one we can't change. I never grab it because I hate it.
argol228
Newly Registered

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:36 pm

thanks ivana i really aprecciate it so much cause you´re the only one that hears what everybody wants for your game on this forum really thank you :cry: lol oo and yes sex i mean to something nasty or naugthy and a bukkace is naugthy lol
Last edited by Residentlover2 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Residentlover2

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:00 pm

I love the new update. The nurse outfit looks really sexy.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 pm

argol228 Wrote:I have to say, I love this, but I have a minor gripe, The raccoon suit. why is it the only one we can't change. I never grab it because I hate it.

The problem is that Peach will look strange flying while wearing, say, a frog outfit or rosa dress. There are special powerups that should be used only with the right outfit. But if more people request this (and they dont bother with a Peach flying without a tail), I will return this.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:45 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Improved Scene: Toadsworth Blowjob (script direction done by Quiz).
Click inside the window below and press space to pass the scenes.

*claps* I loved it! Now that I've seen the scene, the only thing I wish to change about my line is to add an Umm... before Toadsworth asks Peach "why" she came to his room.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Overall it sounds good. So, I am guessing a new Toadsworth scene will be available at the castle after every boss?

Yes. A new sex training scene becomes unlocked. If the player hasnt used the former scene, he can activate both (they accumulate). This will be done later.

Makes sense. I hope your animation skills are improving already.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:02 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:thanks ivana i really aprecciate it so much cause you´re the only one that hears what everybody wants for your game on this forum really thank you :cry: lol oo and yes sex i mean to something nasty or naugthy and a bukkace is naugthy lol

Be or not to be nasty, that's the question! ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:*claps* I loved it! Now that I've seen the scene, the only thing I wish to change about my line is to add an Umm... before Toadsworth asks Peach "why" she came to his room.

Thank you. Do you want the Ummm to be in a separate balloon text, or in the same as 'why' one?
I will remove the 'again' when he asks why Peach was in his room, because it will be the first time she went in.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Makes sense. I hope your animation skills are improving already.

Well, I hope this will be easy to do soon. (warning! Shocking image ahead!)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

animation.jpg
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:48 pm

:O ^^^^^^^
Dat Pic

That picture is the one thing that would ruin my childhood dream of being a game designer/programmer/etc. :lol:
Looks like everyone is like the new stuff.

.-.i feel like a lurker again...it feels weird...but great job! Everyone!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:01 am

Massive changes soon.
Peach will be able to FALL through the clouds after beating Morton in the airship, with the known music (SMB3), remastered by me. Osama will be waiting for her :twisted: (no sex but...almost). He will give Peach a key to be given to Toadsworth, so he can unlock the cannon for Peach to go to World2.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote::O ^^^^^^^ Dat Pic ...That picture is the one thing that would ruin my childhood dream of being a game designer/programmer/etc. :lol: Looks like everyone is like the new stuff.

The problem , really, is not the amount of those little things, but the lack of quick ways to do that. E.g. you need to scroll down that list (keeping mouse button pressed) in order to copy them (to reuse them), but they scroll down in a slower pace. Any error makes you do that again. That scroll should be faster. Also, the entire process of creating new frames and copying/pasting each frame or a bunch of them can lock the system for up to 1 minute! (CPU becomes with 25% utilization in a 4 core system) until finishing calculations. But this only happens if you have a large game and want to play with those frames inside it. The correct is to create a new project and import the animation there. After creating it, reimport to the main game.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:.-.i feel like a lurker again...it feels weird...but great job! Everyone!

Hey, I would like to make the bazar area (like TTYD), a corridor with some toad houses. One of them will have a flower sign (Peach will be able to buy outfits). The other will be the a special toad house (treasure chests). The last one will be a mini game (slot machine) resembling TTYD graphics (because I see SMB3 one as too simplistic). Peach can earn points, coins or lives. There will be: poison mushrooms (three of them make Peach naked), big mushrooms (three of them gives 30000 points), flower (three of them gives 1 life), starmen (three of them gives 3 lives), coin symbol (three of them gives 30 coins), and three bowsers (three of them make Bowser appear and fuck Peach in the ass). Each play costs 5 coins.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:59 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:*claps* I loved it! Now that I've seen the scene, the only thing I wish to change about my line is to add an Umm... before Toadsworth asks Peach "why" she came to his room.

Thank you. Do you want the Ummm to be in a separate balloon text, or in the same as 'why' one?

The same if possible. Also, one 'm' would be enough I think. So it should be "Um..."

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I will remove the 'again' when he asks why Peach was in his room, because it will be the first time she went in.

The word "again" is used in a different context here. If the sentence would be lengthened it would be "Can you tell me why you came to my room again?"
So the word again must be kept in.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hey, I would like to make the bazar area (like TTYD), a corridor with some toad houses. One of them will have a flower sign (Peach will be able to buy outfits). The other will be the a special toad house (treasure chests). The last one will be a mini game (slot machine) resembling TTYD graphics (because I see SMB3 one as too simplistic). Peach can earn points, coins or lives. There will be: poison mushrooms (three of them make Peach naked), big mushrooms (three of them gives 30000 points), flower (three of them gives 1 life), starmen (three of them gives 3 lives), coin symbol (three of them gives 30 coins), and three bowsers (three of them make Bowser appear and fuck Peach in the ass). Each play costs 5 coins.

Oh, that reminds me. Do you intend to put all sexually related scenes in the gallery? You're still missing as of 1.8.3: The Toadella Bath and the Toadsworth Blowjob.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Makes sense. I hope your animation skills are improving already.

Well, I hope this will be easy to do soon. (warning! Shocking image ahead!)

Curiosity got the better of me and now I won't be able to go to sleep today! :cry:
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:02 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The same if possible. Also, one 'm' would be enough I think. So it should be "Um..."

Done! To be uploaded soon.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The word "again" is used in a different context here. If the sentence would be lengthened it would be "Can you tell me why you came to my room again?"
So the word again must be kept in.

Ok.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, that reminds me. Do you intend to put all sexually related scenes in the gallery? You're still missing as of 1.8.3: The Toadella Bath and the Toadsworth Blowjob.

Pace by pace. I'm improving animation techniques while designing toadsworth poses. Then I want to make the 'checkpoint bath' scene'. Then I will put these in the gallery.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Curiosity got the better of me and now I won't be able to go to sleep today! :cry:

It would be worse If I was making MIM in pure C++.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

easy programming.jpg
easy programming.jpg (103.45 KiB) Viewed 4636 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:52 am

you should add a different dialog if peach is naked something like : toadworth: why did you came? Peach(naked): i came for sex lessons *the sex scene starts*
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:22 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:you should add a different dialog if peach is naked something like : toadworth: why did you came? Peach(naked): i came for sex lessons *the sex scene starts*

Soon!

NEW SCENE: Now, let's see my first real scene, made from scratch! May not be perfect, but can be in the game right away in the Osama scene (after beating Morton and falling from the sky). Time (to make it): 3 hours non stop.
I've also remade the parasol.

PS:Her eye expressions ARE working but not in this animation. I'll trace this problem. DONE.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

SCENE - osama receives peach face in pussy.swf [ 227.82 KiB | Viewed 4588 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
SuperDodoman12 Wrote:you should add a different dialog if peach is naked something like : toadworth: why did you came? Peach(naked): i came for sex lessons *the sex scene starts*

Soon!

NEW SCENE: Now, let's see my first real scene, made from scratch! May not be perfect, but can be in the game right away in the Osama scene (after beating Morton and falling from the sky). Time (to make it): 3 hours non stop.
I've also remade the parasol.

PS:Her eye expressions ARE working but not in this animation. I'll trace this problem. DONE.

SCENE - osama receives peach face in pussy.swf

Very nice. I love how Peach is struggling to get up but accidentally gives Osmaa a footjob. That must hurt with the shoes on.
MPLDAM9919

Postby coolness32 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 am

Yes very nice scene you made! Excited for more scenes!
coolness32

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects