Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby GoeyKick » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:57 pm

Just a quick question, and I apologise if anyone has asked this and I have missed it, but, when do you plan on adding in the other menu pictures of peach for all the outfits? Cheers. :) Love this game!
GoeyKick
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Mailtoad: Hello Princess, I got something for you in my mailbag. Can you grab it yourself?
Peach: Sure Mailtoad. (ANIMATION: Peach reaches inside the mailbag. Note: Mailtoad is carrying the bag in front of himself, not on the side)
Peach: Ooh! Something feels warm and hard. What is it? (ANIMATION: Peach looks at Mailtoad)
Mailtoad: A gift for you, princess. Keep jerking it to get your prize, but be gentle, you don't want to break it.
Peach: Alright, like this? (ANIMATION: Peach jerks inside the bag)
Mailtoad: Ye... yesss Princess! Ju... just like.. thaa...t! Aaahh!!! (ANIMATION: Mailtoad cums)
Peach: Aah! What is that?! Don't tell me this is...
Mailtoad: No no Princess. It's a special handcream, made just for you. That's all I had for now, so come back later if you want more.
Peach: Oh, okay. Thank you so much Mailtoad. (ANIMATION: Peach kisses Mailtoad)
Mailtoad: Glad to be (of) service(d).

I like it! :twisted: Thanks really! Some improvement could be made (or not, if not necessary). I have to create him first (using the other toads as a base). It can be one of those toads with a dark blue clothing and a hat. I plan adding him on Grassland level.

Thanks for the nice comment. I might think of some new scenes eventually, but for now you should have enough material to work with.
I "might" not check the thread the next few days; Wii U launched in Europe. The only problem is that the webstore I bought it from send me a confirmation E-mail today on launch day! At 12:45 no less. So now I have to wait another day for it to be in, it sucks. I took a day off of work for this even! UUUGGGHH!
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 6:37 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Thanks for the nice comment. I might think of some new scenes eventually, but for now you should have enough material to work with.

I have a really good surprise, not animation related, but a HUGE improvement, thanks to 'Monsieur X' (I'll not reveal his name yet, he may appear eventually and says something) :? 8-)
I'm on duty to put this new feature in the game, even it takes me hours and neurons.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I "might" not check the thread the next few days; Wii U launched in Europe.

Whats the differenCE between U and normal version?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:UUUGGGHH!

UUUGH around here too. :/
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:35 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote: /quote /quote

Hey you can correct your quotes above ;)

Thanks for telling me. Corrected it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Thanks for the nice comment. I might think of some new scenes eventually, but for now you should have enough material to work with.

I have a really good surprise, not animation related, but a HUGE improvement, thanks to 'Messieur X' (I'll not reveal his name yet, he may appear eventually and says something) :? 8-)
I'm on duty to put this new feature in the game, even it takes me hours and neurons.

Are you sure it's spelled Messieur, not Monsieur?
That aside, I am getting pretty interested. If it's not animation-related, is it code-related? Considering that it is a feature that needs a lot of time to be put into the game, I am guessing something to do with that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I "might" not check the thread the next few days; Wii U launched in Europe.

Thats the different between U and normal version?

You probably meant "What's the difference?" Well, I'll briefly explain.
The Wii U is Nintendo's brand-new videogame console which was recently released in America and today in Europe.
The system supports full-hd graphics, unlike it's predecessor the Wii. The most notable thing about it is it's controller.
It is unlike anything you had seen before. As the Wii uses motion-control, the Wii U's controller is HUGE. And it has a big screen on it.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The screen is a touch-screen and can be used to display information, an inventory or a map screen on it, as well as other interesting uses.

Another thing is that the GamePad (as Nintendo calls the controller) can be used to display the game on it, instead of the tv. Meaning that it is now possible to play a game and let someone else watch tv.

That's most of the important bits. If you're thinking of getting one, you should know that this does NOT have a GC port, so no TTYD. It's expensive, the Basic version costing 300 dollars and the Premium version costing 350. And you probably can't get one right now, since the system is already sold out.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:41 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Are you sure it's spelled Messieur, not Monsieur?

Thanks for telling me. Corrected it. ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That aside, I am getting pretty interested. If it's not animation-related, is it code-related? Considering that it is a feature that needs a lot of time to be put into the game, I am guessing something to do with that.

Its 'an entire level' related!

(no, it isn't a nuclear plant) :lol: That's only a depiction of what I did (a 'total nuclear strike' in one/more levels).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The Wii U is Nintendo's brand-new videogame console which was recently released in America and today in Europe. The system supports full-hd graphics, unlike it's predecessor the Wii. The most notable thing about it is it's controller. It is unlike anything you had seen before. As the Wii uses motion-control, the Wii U's controller is HUGE. And it has a big screen on it.

Wow :shock: Well, I'm not that big fan of Hd graphics (more if its full). Erhm... 1024x768 is already enough! But yes, the more the quality, more the immersion ;)
Cool! The controller with touch screen is like a navigator system. Good for adventure games!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Another thing is that the GamePad (as Nintendo calls the controller) can be used to display the game on it, instead of the tv. Meaning that it is now possible to play a game and let someone else watch tv.

Nice!!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If you're thinking of getting one, you should know that this does NOT have a GC port, so no TTYD. It's expensive, the Basic version costing 300 dollars and

Please Stop! :P
No, I'll not rush myself. All people can fill the queues, I'll be watching with my TTYD :lol: But very nice features, really!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:13 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Wow :shock: Well, I'm not that big fan of Hd graphics (more if its full). Erhm... 1024x768 is already enough! But yes, the more the quality, more the immersion ;)
Cool! The controller with touch screen is like a navigator system. Good for adventure games!

You do realize that 1024 x 768 is an HD resolution right? Well it can be would be correct. HD has nothing to do with the size of the screen. It relates to the resolution that the image is being output in. HD is 1080p and 720p resolution. My 18" laptop runs at 1680 x 947 and is able to display 720p HD resolution.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:23 pm

Darthan Wrote:You do realize that 1024 x 768 is an HD resolution right? Well it can be would be correct. HD has nothing to do with the size of the screen. It relates to the resolution that the image is being output in. HD is 1080p and 720p resolution. My 18" laptop runs at 1680 x 947 and is able to display 720p HD resolution.

You're right :( So lets say 800x600. Its 'almost high' but still decent, really.
HD is 1280x720 and Full HD, 1920x1024. 'HD' is now a common word for 13:9 screens that use that resolutions'. 4:3 is dead. But, for me, HD (worse, full HD) its like 'to kill a fly with a cannon'. But only my opinion (so far). Maybe because I've never had a LCD more than 20'' :P
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You're right :( So lets say 800x600. Its 'almost high' but still decent, really.
HD is 1280x720 and Full HD, 1920x1024. 'HD' is now a common word for 13:9 screens that use that resolutions'. 4:3 is dead. But, for me, HD (worse, full HD) its like 'to kill a fly with a cannon'. But only my opinion (so far). Maybe because I've never had a LCD more than 20'' :P

I have never really noticed that much difference, like I said my computer does 720p, but it may be because ever computer I have owned ran at a 1280 x 720 resolution minimum so even my no-HD monitors where pretty clear. Can't really say much for true HD, 1080p, for some reason even though my TV is 1080p compatible my PS3 always outputs everything in 720p even though it knows the TV supports 1080p and I haven't figured out how to force 1080p output. :evil:
Darthan

Postby LuftMallow » Fri Nov 30, 2012 9:37 pm

I'm looking forward to the possibility of the Wii U's gamepad being used as a drawing tablet as well as gaming, so I think it's worth it. I'm holding onto my early-model Wii for playing GC games when I feel like it, but I may have to replace the disc drive's motor soon.
LuftMallow

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:28 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Darthan Wrote:You do realize that 1024 x 768 is an HD resolution right? Well it can be would be correct. HD has nothing to do with the size of the screen. It relates to the resolution that the image is being output in. HD is 1080p and 720p resolution. My 18" laptop runs at 1680 x 947 and is able to display 720p HD resolution.

You're right :( So lets say 800x600. Its 'almost high' but still decent, really.

The screen just looks nicer with a higher resolution. If you play a Wii game on a full-hd tv, you'll see that the pixels are jagged, so it doesn't look very smooth.
I had a 20-year old tv where I had my Wii hooked up to and I never noticed anything, until I bought an HD tv some time ago. HD IS necessary to keep up with the times, just not vital. A game isn't made by its graphics, but some think it is.

Darthan Wrote:I have never really noticed that much difference, like I said my computer does 720p, but it may be because ever computer I have owned ran at a 1280 x 720 resolution minimum so even my no-HD monitors where pretty clear. Can't really say much for true HD, 1080p, for some reason even though my TV is 1080p compatible my PS3 always outputs everything in 720p even though it knows the TV supports 1080p and I haven't figured out how to force 1080p output. :evil:

I thought that, as long as you use an HDMI cable, the graphics are output in 1080p. Isn't there also an option in your PS3 somewhere to set the display?

LuftMallow Wrote:I'm looking forward to the possibility of the Wii U's gamepad being used as a drawing tablet as well as gaming, so I think it's worth it. I'm holding onto my early-model Wii for playing GC games when I feel like it, but I may have to replace the disc drive's motor soon.

I got an early model Wii as well, and it still works just as well as it did on the first day.
I may have to "give" it to my parents soon. My mom said she wanted it so she can play Wii Sports or something with my dad... seriously.
I can take it back upstairs in case I want to play some GC games though.
I hope Nintendo allows for memory card transferral soon, I don't want to lose all my save data.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:57 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I thought that, as long as you use an HDMI cable, the graphics are output in 1080p. Isn't there also an option in your PS3 somewhere to set the display?

The PS3 detects what HD setting you TV is capable of automatically if you are using a HDMI cable. My TV is 1080p compatible and my PS3 outputs in 1080p as long as I am not trying to watch a blue-ray or play a game, as soon as it loads a video or game it switches to 720p, not sure why because several of the games specifically state that they are 1080p compatible. As far as the settings go I can force the system to output in 1080p at all times but this makes things look bad if the source is 720p, not sure why it is not detecting correctly and can't seem to find an answer or how to fix it.
Darthan

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:Also, when she leaves the castle, she loses her "horniness".

CANNOT REPRODUCE. You say, Peach Castle? Please explain better.

Yes, Peach castle.

Before:
before.jpg
before.jpg (50.88 KiB) Viewed 3385 times

After:
after.jpg
after.jpg (42.82 KiB) Viewed 3385 times
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:55 am

Ok, I'll end the mistery about the 'nuclear bomb'.
Dont want to know it yet? Ok, ignore the spoiler until the new feature comes in. Ready to see it? Ok lets go!

I decided to show a SNACK of whats coming. Thanks for Soloid, a great designer. He's my another right arm, from now on. For the time he wants. His ambitions and mine are huge, and this can cast an extremely rocket warp engine.
PS: this causes no change of my right/middle/left arm designers, coders and testers. No damage to props/enemy design. All maintain the same special role.
End date to finish: May take a month. Or a week.
What's exactly? Her new Bedroom? No. An entire new Peach Castle! And maybe more!
Our Damsel needs a new home.

peach new area.jpg

She already walks in that area. Demo already exists but I'll not upload it because its not fully playable and code is not optimized. I'll wait for Soloid first. Of course, comments, suggestions and 'maybe change this because of that!' will be welcome and analysed.

peach castle2.jpg
peach castle2.jpg (45.7 KiB) Viewed 3333 times

HappyGoomba Wrote:Yes, Peach castle.

Cannot reproduce. I'm using 1.8.4.

1) started the game as vanilla Peach, didnt take her dress, lactated a bit. Went out. Horny bar remained the same.
2) started the game as vanilla Peach, take her dress, masturbated a bit. Went out. Horny bar remained the same.
3) started the game as Burn Peach, didnt take her dress, lactated a bit. Went out. Horny bar remained the same.

Flash cache?

GoeyKick Wrote:Just a quick question, and I apologise if anyone has asked this and I have missed it, but, when do you plan on adding in the other menu pictures of peach for all the outfits? Cheers. :) Love this game!

It all depends on Dirty Monkey, the artist who made this feature. I'm also eager to see it. ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:48 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:05 am

i cant believe how many people wants to see peach doing pee thats anormal O.o well at least thats will be optional but its still be weird for me
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:09 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:i cant believe how many people wants to see peach doing pee thats anormal O.o well at least thats will be optional but its still be weird for me

Trust me, I also see it as 'weird' but I dont care. The player will make Peach behave the way he wants. If he wants a virgin Peach until finding Mario, making her kill all the enemies, he will be able to do so.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby HappyGoomba » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:01 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Cannot reproduce. I'm using 1.8.4.

1) started the game as vanilla Peach, didnt take her dress, lactated a bit. Went out. Horny bar remained the same.
2) started the game as vanilla Peach, take her dress, masturbated a bit. Went out. Horny bar remained the same.
3) started the game as Burn Peach, didnt take her dress, lactated a bit. Went out. Horny bar remained the same.

Flash cache?

I ran a bunch of tests and it turns out it's only the Toadella horniness. I cleared my cache, then I did your test and my results were the same as yours. Then, I tried going to the bath first, my usual way of starting the game, and the horny bar went to zero on exit. I did a bunch of other tests, running up the horny bar at different places and times: Before Toadsworth, after Toadsworth, very first action of game, and standing next to the bathtub. In all cases, the bar stayed the same. For my last test, I was going to try half the bar from Toadella and half from masturbation. As soon as I hit the down arrow, the horny bar went to zero and started over.

It looks like the game is treating the Toadella scene differently from the others.

Warning: Political joke:

It's almost as if the horny bar is controlled by Republicans
HappyGoomba

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:14 am

Wow. A nice optimization i did, check it!

bubble optimization.jpg
bubble optimization.jpg (25.73 KiB) Viewed 3321 times

HappyGoomba Wrote:I ran a bunch of tests and it turns out it's only the Toadella horniness. I cleared my cache, then I did your test and my results were the same as yours. Then, I tried going to the bath first, my usual way of starting the game, and the horny bar went to zero on exit. I did a bunch of other tests, running up the horny bar at different places and times: Before Toadsworth, after Toadsworth, very first action of game, and standing next to the bathtub. In all cases, the bar stayed the same. For my last test, I was going to try half the bar from Toadella and half from masturbation. As soon as I hit the down arrow, the horny bar went to zero and started over.

Hmmmmmmmm :geek: :geek: :geek: Hmmmmmmmmmmm :ugeek: :ugeek:
Ok got it! Just wait a few minutes!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:39 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, I'll end the mistery about the 'nuclear bomb'.
Dont want to know it yet? Ok, ignore the spoiler until the new feature comes in. Ready to see it? Ok lets go!

I decided to show a SNACK of whats coming. Thanks for Soloid, a great designer. He's my another right arm, from now on. For the time he wants. His ambitions and mine are huge, and this can cast an extremely rocket warp engine.
PS: this causes no change of my right/middle/left arm designers, coders and testers. No damage to props/enemy design. All maintain the same special role.
End date to finish: May take a month. Or a week.
What's exactly? Her new Bedroom? No. An entire new Peach Castle! And maybe more!
Our Damsel needs a new home.

peach%20new%20area.jpg

She already walks in that area. Demo already exists but I'll not upload it because it's not 'nice' yet. I'll wait for Soloid first. Of course, comments, suggestions and 'maybe change this because of that!' will be welcome and analysed.

peach castle2.jpg

Wow! This looks AMAZING! I can't wait till it's done! Maybe make a masterbation scene for Peach's bed where she can ethier use her fingers or any sex toy she bought fro E. Gadd.
MPLDAM9919

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:02 am

Wow there are about 79 votes on the poll...and about 7 of them are active on this thread...

I know you exist lurkers >_> show yourself!
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Toyloli » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:50 am

Hey, one nitpick. When I save a game having selected a keyboard other than default 'Right and Left hand' it doesn't save the selected keyboard layout.
Is there any way to put the keyboard layout in the savedata?

Additionally - I saved after completing level 1-3 (the pond) and it didn't work right. The score, state of clothing etc all got saved but when I reloaded it didn't remember me completing the pond (the level 4 entry wasn't lit up).

Meanwhile, thanks for fixing the Bloopers, after you fixed the bloopers I no longer had the other problems I was having with the game slowing down - hence my not responding when you asked about it. I like the new castle areas and I think the changes have been good.

One Question - if you're going to expand her castle and make it more fancy, perhaps you could make the 'Select peach, and costume select' screens inside the game and not a menu at the front. That way when loading a game all you need to do it take peach back to the castle, approach a character or object and you can change these settings.
(Adding an option to change keyboard layout from the game menu could be useful as well)
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects