Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.4 (nov 29/12)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:50 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Have you ever seen a raccoon fly? No? Then a tiger can fly as well. Unless you wish to limit the tigress outfit's powers.

I'm saying that above because the tigress tail is a lot thinner than a racoon one. But hmm yes, I can make her fly. But I want to make a bit different powerup effects, like make her fly less.

You can make her glide only instead of flying. I also think this suit should make Peach a lot faster, considering that tigers can run very fast in real life.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, news! I may add a new Peach picture (a comission) showing her reaction when Osama licks her butt area (after Airship). It will be full quality, like the gameover screen.

Commission? Is it by the Dirty Monkey? Or someone else?
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:04 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You can make her glide only instead of flying. I also think this suit should make Peach a lot faster, considering that tigers can run very fast in real life.

Ok. Glide only, and more speed.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Commission? Is it by the Dirty Monkey? Or someone else?

You bet! But he's a bit busy those days. He promised to finish Peach frontside (in pause menu) with new clothing, but we're in a rush time.
Here is how the picture after Osama receiving her should be depicted. If you dont know already, I've created a 3d peach using Victoria 4 model (from those DAZ 3d program) months ago.

(click the spoiler, then click in the image to enlarge)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

AE peach model 3d.jpg
AE peach model 3d.jpg (42.05 KiB) Viewed 4687 times

I can even make some interesting stories with her in 3D, but ....lower priority (or IDLE priority). I dont have time neither resources to invest in these yet.
And for sure it should not be used inside this game, because its a real Peach woman (except for her bigger hentai eyes), in the 3d world. And this hair is not her definite hair yet. I have to create a new hair using Blender.

NOTICE: Ok, contacted Dirty Monkey and he likes to make that scene (with Osama). It will cost $35 without background (throne, etc), $45 with background. A friend of mine may share this value with me. If someone else can help, I'll appreciate it. If not, no problem. I will search a way. But it may take longer. Dirty Monkey also contributes to this game with free full quality pictures, as he did before, and he has plans to add more, but, right now, he's full of comissions, and that's the only way I can support him in a way I get high priority. I like his style (he draws breasts and hips like no one), he knows the Peach style the game follows (eyes, hair, body proportions), he understands ENF features, and I have a deep insight of his services and feedback since August.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:52 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Commission? Is it by the Dirty Monkey? Or someone else?

You bet! But he's a bit busy those days. He promised to finish Peach frontside (in pause menu) with new clothing, but we're in a rush time.
Here is how the picture after Osama receiving her should be depicted. If you dont know already, I've created a 3d peach using Victoria 4 model (from those DAZ 3d program) months ago.

NOTICE: Ok, contacted Dirty Monkey and he likes to make that scene (with Osama). It will cost $35 without background (throne, etc), $45 with background. A friend of mine may share this value with me. If someone else can help, I'll appreciate it. If not, no problem. I will search a way. But it may take longer. Dirty Monkey also contributes to this game with free full quality pictures, as he did before, and he has plans to add more, but, right now, he's full of comissions, and that's the only way I can support him in a way I get high priority. I like his style (he draws breasts and hips like no one), he knows the Peach style the game follows (eyes, hair, body proportions), he understands ENF features, and I have a deep insight of his services and feedback since August.

Not to be mean against the Dirty Monkey, but I think that Dirty Monkey's style doesn't exactly fit this game. I much prefer Soloid's Peach pics. Especially since he is actually on LoK, so we are all able to point out what can be improved and then that will likely happen.

Also, you are spending money, but you aren't making any (from this game that is). So I'm not really sure this should continue.
Now, I know that I am not the only one that prefers Soloid's or someone else's style. And considering that you are out to please as many as possible, I am almost thinking that you should... um... start... another... poll? Does anyone agree with me?

Before I forget, I took a look at the Peach comparison pics and her eyes begin to bug me again. I don't know what it is, but I'm missing the warm expression. Also, is that her kissy lips? The lips seem really small to me. Looks like the model is still not perfect.

QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:37 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Not to be mean against the Dirty Monkey, but I think that Dirty Monkey's style doesn't exactly fit this game. I much prefer Soloid's Peach pics. Especially since he is actually on LoK, so we are all able to point out what can be improved and then that will likely happen.

I'm open to discuss, so let's go!
Dirty Monkey is a hentai illustrator, so his pics are like full portraits, all done using brush. These are detailed pictures, like done with oil paint. They should not be used in the game engine (e.g while Peach is walking) and those art are not supposed to be converted to pen tool, as they are perfect for steady scenes (like the game over screen). That way, high quality pictures dont take even 1% of CPU resources. So his pictures fall in the right spot (where the game lacks), like cut scenes, game over scene, surprise scenes (all of them using a fixed picture in the background). I really like this style. Its not only because 'I like it and thats it' but because of Peach features (hips, boob proportions) and the overall body shape.

But! I would like to let you people decide. There are some concepts I would like to maintain, but there are others that can give more value to this game, so yes, we can discuss. Dirty Monkey and me created the horny bar, and he created that nice Peach (front pose) in the pause menu. I can give Soloid total permission to change everything he wants (he's in our team now, and I see his total dedication of this work), but I really need a more hentai Peach appearance (like the former images I've shown before, and these ones below). Or if Soloid improves his Peach model (again, I like her so far! But she needs improvement), then I will change them, informing Dirty Monkey before the action. So far, I still prefer the 'original' Peach style, as below:

peach close to original1.jpg
peach close to original1.jpg (8.96 KiB) Viewed 4649 times

peach close to original2.jpg
peach close to original2.jpg (14.87 KiB) Viewed 4649 times

According to Soloid, if he makes a Peach model close to those styles (again, you people can decide, not only me), I can cast all the required changes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, you are spending money, but you aren't making any (from this game that is). So I'm not really sure this should continue.

He (Dirty Monkey) is expected to keep contributing to the game. The act of paying for, say, 50 new pictures in a 8-world full game, is not expected, as this game is made of contributions, really. The only problem Dirty Monkey can have in the future is lack of time to contribute with art. Then I'll require a dedicated artist to complete the game with me with the art the majority of people would like to see, but at least maintaining the conception I depicted. This communication between me and developers/designers includes a formal reunion, TODO lists each week/month, and using IM like skype preferably). We're in a stage that the project needs more commitment to continue steadly. Right now, there are five designers ready to make the commitment: Luftmallow, Asian, Biles, Yuri and Soloid. Between these great men, I think only Soloid can make a 'brush' Peach (like DM) that could be used in the intermission areas. Making Peach art (like in Photoshop) is not easy and takes days to be complete. Its not like making objects (like chairs, walls, even the Peach model in the game). Peach 'full' art has details and a given feeling.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, I know that I am not the only one that prefers Soloid's or someone else's style. And considering that you are out to please as many as possible, I am almost thinking that you should... um... start... another... poll? Does anyone agree with me?

I'm afraid the pool will give bad feelings, that is, let's say 99% prefer Soloid and 1% prefer Dirty Monkey. So I'll kick DM butt? That shouldnt work that way. But I can cast a pool about expected Peach styles (I can put even ARCON8 images as references). Depending on the choices, all Peach art in the game will need to be like the choosen picture. Then, all artists that contributed before (like Dirty Monkey, Soda and even Playshapes himself) will be notified of the change, as it will be definitive. As for Peach model, she could have my style (current), playshapes style, soloid style and yuri style (those changes will not affect game speed), so we dont need to bother which Peach MODEL (the one we play with) should be default or not in the game.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Before I forget, I took a look at the Peach comparison pics and her eyes begin to bug me again. I don't know what it is, but I'm missing the warm expression. Also, is that her kissy lips? The lips seem really small to me. Looks like the model is still not perfect.

Following Improvements to her new face is expected soon. The worst part (make the face from scratch, giving a more young and innocent Peach) was already done.
EDIT: Oh...right...I've put a slight older image of the new Peach face. This one is correct (I've updated the link on the voting pool).

peach face2.jpg
peach face2.jpg (10.38 KiB) Viewed 4641 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby -Soloid- » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:29 pm

Alright, I just had a quick check on this topic.
First, thanks Quiz for what you said. It's always great to see this kind of feedback :)
Then, I'd like to say I'm gonna change and surely redraw my actual Peach model. I agree with Ivan and I will try to make a version which will be as close as possible of the "real" Peach design. I use this kind of design as reference :

About the "brush" technique, I can give you something I've done to have an idea of what I usually do.

As I said, I'm planning to redo everything. Yeah, every. damn. thing. I don't mean "replace" everything. I just fell in love with this project and I'm making it in my free time for my entertainnement and yours. So, as everything will be redone, everything will be available if Ivan wants to add it in the game. I don't want to have trouble with anybody, I just share the same idea as Ivan : improvement. If the community thinks something I made could be an improvement, then Ivan could add/replace it.

I don't have time to update my topic so here is a quick sum up of what I'm doing :
Redesign Peach Castle (almost finished for the global level)
Will redesign separated rooms (like Toadsworth's room)
Then will redesign a little something on the map :D
Finally maybe get back to our Peach model, this time under the control of Ivan, to have to best design possible.
-Soloid-

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:59 pm

-Soloid- Wrote:Then, I'd like to say I'm gonna change and surely redraw my actual Peach model. I agree with Ivan and I will try to make a version which will be as close as possible of the "real" Peach design. I use this kind of design as reference :

:shock: :shock: :shock: If you do that, no more things to discuss about in regard to this area.

Even if this means me working on this game until dawn to put the engine working at full power!

-Soloid- Wrote:About the "brush" technique, I can give you something I've done to have an idea of what I usually do.

:shock: :shock:
So you're a brush artist! I like the picture!

-Soloid- Wrote:As I said, I'm planning to redo everything. Yeah, every. damn. thing. I don't mean "replace" everything. I just fell in love with this project and I'm making it in my free time for my entertainnement and yours.

Then I see your commitment and I WILL appreciate that with all my heart.

-Soloid- Wrote:I don't want to have trouble with anybody, I just share the same idea as Ivan : improvement. If the community thinks something I made could be an improvement, then Ivan could add/replace it.

-Soloid- Wrote:Finally maybe get back to our Peach model, this time under the control of Ivan, to have to best design possible.

So this MIM game may reach this, with all sinergy all developers/designers will have.

FTW.jpg
FTW.jpg (24.97 KiB) Viewed 4611 times

Thanks, Soloid, for your kind response.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 am

Maybe toadette get a sex scene with peach? :P lol i know its weird but if the toads and all those monsters can why the little toadette no?
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:31 am

Ivan I really hope you do not spend any money at all. In fact as much as I appreciate DirtyMonkey's work, it is a waste of money as of now especially if something comes up and you decide to quit. Even if he is a good artists I'd rather not have you or anyone spending money.

I think Soloid is doing a fine job as it is.

On a side note. I have found a great little app (for iphones, and pc) where, if you guys really want, we could meet up and chat about stuff. Its perfectly free and easy to use as well as portable. So if you wish to know just say the word and I'll hook you guys up.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:59 am

I'm a bit tired of coding today, so I decided to remake Mario (his body parts).

Mario torso.jpg
Mario torso.jpg (54.69 KiB) Viewed 4544 times

Crimson61 Wrote:Hey guys, how do you complete level 1-2? I can't find the Goomba with the key. Forgive if I'm being retarded.

The goomba should be near the green pipes, just after the red balled platforms. Stomp him or make peach have sex with him to get the key.

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:Maybe toadette get a sex scene with peach? :P lol i know its weird but if the toads and all those monsters can why the little toadette no?

Suuuuure! Of course ;) But first, toadette will slap Peach butt because she are walking naked in the start of the game.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Ivan I really hope you do not spend any money at all. In fact as much as I appreciate DirtyMonkey's work, it is a waste of money as of now especially if something comes up and you decide to quit. Even if he is a good artists I'd rather not have you or anyone spending money.

You're right about the essence of a game to only have free art, that's the spirit, really. Maybe its just me, I like his work, I'm enticed by the way he creates his Peach. But I ...hmm could request some comissions outside MIM, then. That's another dream I have, but you're true, MIM requires a more compatible Peach style. We can stick with just one, and Soloid can make her, I trust him. But I want people to decide, not only me. Then she will be a unicque Peach, inspired by her default style created by game designers. She can be depicted in the game, then, in all unimaginable ways, in several scenes we dream of. Its like I've said before. With people commited to share their time with the game (like I do), we can create the missing things and add any feature we would like to see there, sometimes in the same day, because we can use our the power or learning, aside of having more priority.

But again, I'll notify DirtyMonkey if his art needs to be replaced in the future. And I'll be really sorry. I would like to control that too, but if someone can make a better Peach, its like a enginner that can make a better bridge. The government will not say 'sorry, the former enginneer did that former bridge and I prefer it, even being obsolete and a bridge only used in mountains'.
But really, I feel bad because of that. I dont like to let people sad of some decisions, even plausible ones. Its like I'm throwing old art in the can, like they have value anymore. That's NOT what I want to do. But if its the only way, I will use them anywhere else, with proper value and meaning.

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:On a side note. I have found a great little app (for iphones, and pc) where, if you guys really want, we could meet up and chat about stuff.

I dont use iphone, only a 'HIPHONE' (LOL!) I'm not fond of mobile phones. Skype is good but apps like 'whatsapp' are interesting!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Have you ever seen a raccoon fly? No? Then a tiger can fly as well. Unless you wish to limit the tigress outfit's powers.

I'm saying that above because the tigress tail is a lot thinner than a racoon one. But hmm yes, I can make her fly. But I want to make a bit different powerup effects, like make her fly less.

Ok, news! I may add a new Peach picture (a comission) showing her reaction when Osama licks her butt area (after Airship). It will be full quality, like the gameover screen.

So far we have what, 14 costumes? Not mentioning that clothing protects peach from damage - How about assume the following nifty abilities?

Naked - None
Peach Dress, Daisy Dress, Rosa Dress = No added effects
Peach Striker, Daisy Strike, Rosa Striker(?) = Always Run
Fire Princess Dress, Mario, X-Naught = Shoot
Raccoon, lesser raccoon, Nurse = Fly
Frog, Sling Bikini = Swim
Hammer Bros = No Damage from monsters.

You could also add costume abilities for:
Balloon Breasts (Breasts go really big but act like balloons, as though the gravity is less)
Blindfolded (Hornyness and score don't increase at all)
Hair Do (Hair goes big and All nearby blocks get destroyed/knocked off without having to bang each one separately.)
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:08 pm

New scene/animation: Toad jumping (he will be able to 'walk' that way in some levels).

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

toad jumping.swf [ 10.34 KiB | Viewed 4435 times ]

Toyloli Wrote:Naked - None

Actually, being naked increases her speed a bit, because there is no dress to block some speed.

Toyloli Wrote:Peach Dress, Daisy Dress, Rosa Dress = No added effects

Like above, they decrease speed a bit due to their weight. But I can code a way to return speed to normal (like naked) when she loses a skirt.

Toyloli Wrote:Peach Striker, Daisy Strike, Rosa Striker(?) = Always Run

It can be.

Toyloli Wrote:Fire Princess Dress, Mario, X-Naught = Shoot

I disagree. Mario outfit is still a 'neutral' one, with no effects. Actually, its a 'one or two' hit outfit, that is, depending on some enemies, she loses the clothing almost immediatelly, like going back from Super Mario to Mario. X-naut (not naught but I agree, she appears more naughty with them), can shoot potions (like TTYD). It can have adverse effects to enemies (more speed, less speed, decrease its size for a while...)

Toyloli Wrote:Raccoon, lesser raccoon, Nurse = Fly

What? Nurse flying? Why? Its better to let this to tigress outfit. Nurse will throw pills anyway.

Toyloli Wrote:Frog, Sling Bikini = Swim

I agree.

Toyloli Wrote:Hammer Bros = No Damage from monsters.

She will throw axes but will walk/run slower because of the height of helmet and the axes.

Toyloli Wrote:Balloon Breasts (Breasts go really big but act like balloons, as though the gravity is less)

Actually its the contrary. Balloon Breasts increase her gravity. But underwater, I can make a way to let her descend slower.

Toyloli Wrote:Blindfolded (Hornyness and score don't increase at all)

Its difficult to make her see the stage when she is blindfolded. I think its better to let this one to some shyguy sex scenes.

Toyloli Wrote:Hair Do (Hair goes big and All nearby blocks get destroyed/knocked off without having to bang each one separately.)

Nice idea but I prefer to create a 'POW' block (not P power) which makes the stage tremble and kills/destroys nearby blocks.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Toyloli Wrote:So far we have what, 14 costumes? Not mentioning that clothing protects peach from damage - How about assume the following nifty abilities?

Naked - None
Peach Dress, Daisy Dress, Rosa Dress = No added effects
Peach Striker, Daisy Strike, Rosa Striker(?) = Always Run
Fire Princess Dress, Mario, X-Naught = Shoot
Raccoon, lesser raccoon, Nurse = Fly
Frog, Sling Bikini = Swim
Hammer Bros = No Damage from monsters.

You could also add costume abilities for:
Balloon Breasts (Breasts go really big but act like balloons, as though the gravity is less)
Blindfolded (Hornyness and score don't increase at all)
Hair Do (Hair goes big and All nearby blocks get destroyed/knocked off without having to bang each one separately.)

I'm with Ivan on this one. Some abilities are already there and there are already plans with other items to more or less duplicate those results anyway.

But can you explain to me how exactly Peach gets no score when she is blindfolded? Considering that your other senses increase when one is out of commission, Peach should actually receive MORE score. I'm still against this idea though. If it happens with a Shy Guy scene as Ivan mentioned, then it's okay. We need some more interesting scenes anyway.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Toyloli » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:New scene/animation: Toad jumping (he will be able to 'walk' that way in some levels).

toad jumping.swf

Actually, being naked increases her speed a bit, because there is no dress to block some speed.
{ Stuff Stuff Stuff Stuff }
Nice idea but I prefer to create a 'POW' block (not P power) which makes the stage tremble and kills/destroys nearby blocks.

My apologies if it came out as if I was contradicting or telling you or whatever... I had posted the comment because - while I had noticed a decrease in speed related to the breasts the only costumes I had seen any effect as a result of wearing was the Raccoon, Fire Princess and Frog.
Thank you for clearing up what the costumes actually do at current. Although you needn't have broken down my own post in the process. That embarrassed me a little.
:oops:

My main suggest was simply that (reading the earlier posts) you seamed to be looking for extra effects or different abilities.
Putting aside details my point was as my point was.
Cool abilities to have have from costumes would be; Always run, Embarrassment not go up, a shield from damage and a kinda 'low gravity jumping'.
Obviously do with this statement as you will, and again thanks for clarifying what the costumes actually do at current.
:)
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok so you guys want to know which Peach dress I want to include (aside of the default Peach dress I like).
The dress will be like Playshapes one. But with that inspiration ;)

peach dress Super SmashIII.jpg
peach dress Super SmashIII.jpg (53.02 KiB) Viewed 4287 times

Toyloli Wrote:Although you needn't have broken down my own post in the process. That embarrassed me a little. :oops:

Sorry. I preferred to answer by parts, so we can synchronize thoughts ;)

Toyloli Wrote:Cool abilities to have have from costumes would be; Always run, Embarrassment not go up, a shield from damage and a kinda 'low gravity jumping'.

Tigress outfit will let her horny all the time
Being stark naked makes her embarassed all the time. It partially clothed, sometimes she blushes.
I plan making a way for Peach to grab her parasol (Perry). So it can be used as a shield. It will be like 'the umbrella swallows her' (like in this pic, from Jiky)

jiky 2006.jpg
jiky 2006.jpg (50.47 KiB) Viewed 4287 times

Oh, AGAIN! What? AGAIN!!? Yes. The picture above shows, once again, her TINY lips style (Yuri: "Geisha"). And her very known dress style.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:50 am

very good idea about the parasol/shield so we can have more abilities to keep her virginity :D
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:24 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:very good idea about the parasol/shield so we can have more abilities to keep her virginity :D

To activate it, you'd have to press down then Z, right? Or just press Z?
MPLDAM9919

Postby coolness32 » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:24 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:Naked - None

Toyloli Wrote:Peach Dress, Daisy Dress, Rosa Dress = No added effects

Like above, they decrease speed a bit due to their weight. But I can code a way to return speed to normal (like naked) when she loses a skirt.

I actually have a thought about these two in particular. It's not really making sense to me that an embarrassed Peach would move faster while naked than while wearing proper princess attire. I feel that a naked Peach should be covering her parts, because she is embarrassed. While when she is clothed, her arms can be down and she can walk at a normal speed. I know that in this game the more enemies you have sex with, the less embarrassed Peach becomes, so that when she is completely unembarrassed she won't cover herself up.

Of course if there's ever a time where Peach stops covering any amount of her nakedness, that means you won't have a virgin ending. I'm not sure if you're going to make it so that she can do sexual acts such as handjobs or bjs, and have them not count towards a non virgin route because there isn't vaginal penetration. Anal? well, I kind of think that Peach should only do anal once she is completely unembarrassed. Just because it seems to be something that would be more embarrassing than normal sex.

Just before I posted this I realized that the raccoon costume doesn't have a front on her top so her breasts are exposed while wearing that...you could give the costume a fuzzy front on her top...I guess it would make sense because you want to have tearaway clothes.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:46 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:To activate it, you'd have to press down then Z, right? Or just press Z?

I plan using Z (attack key). But I have to define the parasol usage.
Will it be used in all Peach powerups? Maybe only when she's naked, with dress or striker?
This is because, when Peach is a raccoon, in statue mode she already uses her parasol (for cosmetic reasons). And if she's fire peach, Z key is used to throw fireballs. Soon, she will throw pills when she's a nurse.

coolness32 Wrote:I actually have a thought about these two in particular. It's not really making sense to me that an embarrassed Peach would move faster while naked than while wearing proper princess attire. I feel that a naked Peach should be covering her parts, because she is embarrassed.

When someone is naked, for sure her flight or fight response is stronger. But its planned to change her walk/standup poses. She will be covering herself sometimes, and if some enemies are near her, she will keep walking but covering her parts. In THIS case, she walks slower.
The complexity will raise more if I put a way to make enemies dick stand up when they see Peach's nice bits (exclamation point balloon). But I would like to put all these above.
So, short answer:
If I:
1) put new Walking/descending/jumping poses by Biles
2) then add a 'walking embarassed' walking and standing up pose (simple ones). E.g. If Peach loses only a bra, she will cover her bra and her crotch. The same if Peach loses her skirt.
3) Make her stop walking for a brief time if an enemy is near, making her walk while covered for some seconds, until a new enemy is ner.

Then this area is complete.

coolness32 Wrote: While when she is clothed, her arms can be down and she can walk at a normal speed. I know that in this game the more enemies you have sex with, the less embarrassed Peach becomes, so that when she is completely unembarrassed she won't cover herself up.

And this can occur when she's slut for the day (10 laid enemies in the level), being embarassed in the next level, or when she's the whore of the kingdom (80 laid enemies in the entire game). In this last case, she will not be embarassed anymore.

coolness32 Wrote:I'm not sure if you're going to make it so that she can do sexual acts such as handjobs or bjs, and have them not count towards a non virgin route because there isn't vaginal penetration.

When Peach goes into a sex scene, its consecutive. So, if the player uses a goomba for 4 times, he will not penetrate her, but the 5th time (in any level or any situation) will trigger it, and Peach willl lose her virginity. In the future, I'll relocate those scenes, that is, for koopatroopas, they will only penetrate peach in the 5th scene too.

coolness32 Wrote:Anal? well, I kind of think that Peach should only do anal once she is completely unembarrassed. Just because it seems to be something that would be more embarrassing than normal sex.

Agreed. But this will be done in a more far future.

coolness32 Wrote:Just before I posted this I realized that the raccoon costume doesn't have a front on her top so her breasts are exposed while wearing that...you could give the costume a fuzzy front on her top...I guess it would make sense because you want to have tearaway clothes.

Her raccoon suit is supposed to be a 'real raccoon Peach', not a suit. But in the future, I can make her feel embarassed because of that at any given time (when she keeps realizing she's a raccoon with exposed breasts).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:44 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok so you guys want to know which Peach dress I want to include (aside of the default Peach dress I like).
The dress will be like Playshapes one. But with that inspiration ;)

Wow! That will be pretty taxing on the cpu I bet. It is a pretty nice dress though.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Tigress outfit will let her horny all the time
Being stark naked makes her embarassed all the time. It partially clothed, sometimes she blushes.
I plan making a way for Peach to grab her parasol (Perry). So it can be used as a shield. It will be like 'the umbrella swallows her' (like in this pic, from Jiky)

Oh, AGAIN! What? AGAIN!!? Yes. The picture above shows, once again, her TINY lips style (Yuri: "Geisha"). And her very known dress style.

Pretty sweet pic you found there Ivan. But what "lips" are we talking about here ;) ?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:53 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wow! That will be pretty taxing on the cpu I bet. It is a pretty nice dress though.

Nononononono. I will use a 'strong hidden semi balled technique', we will see soon ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Pretty sweet pic you found there Ivan. But what "lips" are we talking about here ;) ?

The tiny lipstick one. I really like this style and its how Peach lips should be.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects