Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.7 (dec 15/12)

Postby Darthan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:53 am

Quiz, you should probably change the naked description to something for the poison mushroom since it makes Peach naked.
I was wondering what the Striker outfit joke was, I got the rest but don't really understand that one.

I think they would work better as entries in the diary, like the sex entries. When Peach picks up a new powerup she writes a comment about it in her diary. You wouldn't actually see anything has changed until you look in the diary, unless you and a message that comes up whenever something is added to the diary. Actually that would probably be a good idea. Any time Peach adds anything to the diary, a message pops up in the corner of the screen. Something like, "New diary entry". This would come up when Peach adds new entries from sex scenes, you already said you were going to add to the diary with those, or when you pickup a new powerup, if you decide to do that.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:57 am

Darthan Wrote:I think they would work better as entries in the diary, like the sex entries. When Peach picks up a new powerup she writes a comment about it in her diary.

This can throw a problem: what if Peach takes 15 different powerups along 5 levels? Will the diary be overloaded with repeated text all over it?
For sure we can have an 'endless diary', but it may be exaustive to navigate through pages and pages of powerup texts.

I think its better for the player just to click in the actual powerup in PAUSE SCREEN or in the HUD. An small text may appear next to it: 'Click for more info'.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Peach model (black eyes)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:15 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I've found a really nice Peach model using black eyes ;)
What do you guys think?

Personally, I prefer the blue-eyed Peach for this game. The black eyes are great for if you were to make a seprate game that revolves around the Mario & Luigi series.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good guess. I told you in your other thread actually, it shouldn't be too difficult to find. It's on the second page I think.

-Peach would be embarrassed
-Daisy would be rash
-Rosalina calm and collected
-Pauline a whore

Hee Hee! Pauline as a "whore". That does fit her personallity in the script I wrote awhile back.

Also, "rash" does mean "Impolsive". It does fit Daisy's character for to game.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Darthan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:18 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:This can throw a problem: what if Peach takes 15 different powerups along 5 levels? Will the diary will be overloaded with repeated text all over it?
For sure we can have an 'endless diary', but it may be exaustive to navigate through pages and pages of powerup texts.

I think its better for the player just to click in the actual powerup in PAUSE SCREEN or in the HUD. An small text may appear next to it: 'Click for more info'.

That is what I meant by new powerup. It would get added the first time she picks up the powerup never again after that. Just with the sex scene plan you had, she only adds something when she has something new to add, she doesn't keep adding the same thing over and over again.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:26 am

TWO NEW HANDS to be added in the game:
(Nail color support will be added later).

!!TODO - hand point.jpg
!!TODO - hand point.jpg (7.35 KiB) Viewed 2711 times
!!TODO - hand looseback.jpg
!!TODO - hand looseback.jpg (5.36 KiB) Viewed 2711 times

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Personally, I prefer the blue-eyed Peach for this game. The black eyes are great for if you were to make a seprate game that revolves around the Mario & Luigi series.

Me too. But I dont know, these black pupils are....enticing. I may create an option in the future. It wont hurt the mainstream game. But its low priority. For sure, PS Peach (as in the nineth voting pool) will be back first (as a new character to choose from).

I'm still thinking about the BEST strategy to add Daisy. Thats because Daisy will be put in the game as a playable character AND as a new Peach friend (THAT Daisy will NOT be a playable character for obvious reasons: you will be controlling Peach when she appears in). There are other code conflicting problems but I may take care of them all when I get started.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hee Hee! Pauline as a "whore". That does fit her personallity in the script I wrote awhile back.

Yes! But, for about '-Rosalina calm and collected', I still have doubts, thats why I need to brainstorm their personalities, because they will not be changed anymore, once set up.
Does Rosalina, being calm and collected, mean she's also shy like Peach? If not, does she just feel good to do a given scene if she's with another woman in her room? That is, she is ONLY shy when there are tons of people around, but not when Peach is next to her? Rosalina can be a more mature on sex, but she just dont talk about that aloud. Daisy, a lot more mature. Pauline, a total whore (although she loves Luigi more than anybody else and becomes angry of Luigi adventures with other girls).

Darthan Wrote:That is what I meant by new powerup. It would get added the first time she picks up the powerup never again after that. Just with the sex scene plan you had, she only adds something when she has something new to add, she doesn't keep adding the same thing over and over again.

Hmmmmm gotcha!
But I will need to put a place for this. Thats because the diary will have bookmarks.
Thats because you dont press buttons inside a diary, but the bookmarks (its more realistic to interact with).

The bookmarks (colored pieces) will be set like this:

- MY LIFE (one bookmark)
- Enemies (10 to 30 bookmarks)
- Friends/NPC (5 to 10 bookmarks, it will depend on the total enemies)

The diary is supposed to act like this: show us what Peach thinks about an action.
So, may I create another bookmark (a lonely one) called 'POWERUPS', right after MY LIFE?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:32 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Hmmmmm gotcha!
But I will need to put a place for this. Thats because the diary will have bookmarks.
Thats because you dont press buttons inside a diary, but the bookmarks (its more realistic to interact with).

The bookmarks (colored pieces) will be set like this:

- MY LIFE (one bookmark)

The diary is supposed to act like this: show us what Peach thinks about an action.
So, may I create another bookmark (a lonely one) called 'POWERUPS', right after MY LIFE?

That was what I was meaning. Add a section in the diary for powerups where Peach adds info about the different powerups. Another thing that could happen is that the descriptions of the powerups change depending on how "open" Peach is. For instance the poison mushroom could have a description something like this. (Spoilered to save space)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Embarrassed Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.

Slut Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.
This mushroom makes me naked, I really shouldn't like this that much...Maybe I should avoid them.

Total Whore Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.
This mushroom makes me naked, I really shouldn't like this that much...Maybe I should avoid them.

This Mushroom makes me totally naked, it is soo much fun. I should try to find these more often. I love running around in the nude.

Basically the more "open" Peach is the more she likes the revealing powerups and the less she likes the less revealing ones. The description would look like Peach scratches out the old description to replace it with the new one when she reaches a new level of "openness".
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:35 am

Darthan Wrote:Embarrassed Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.

Slut Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.

Total Whore Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.

This Mushroom makes me totally naked, it is soo much fun. I should try to find these more often. I love running around in the nude.

Basically the more "open" Peach is the more she likes the revealing powerups and the less she likes the less revealing ones. The description would look like Peach scratches out the old description to replace it with the new one when she reaches a new level of "openness".

Interesting! I like the phrases. This functionality (striking out words) may be somewhat complex, so I may add these after I have the bookmarks engine working and scenes like goomba ones. As for Embarassed/Slut/Whore, its easier to add these based on TOTAL laids in a game. Embarassed: 1-19. Slut: 20-79. Whore: 80 and more.
But she will only scrap former ones if she takes a NEW powerup while being +20, or +80.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:29 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Interesting! I like the phrases. This functionality (os striking out words) may be somewhat complex, so I may add these after I have the bookmarks engine working and scenes like goomba ones. As for Embarassed/Slut/Whore, its easier to add these based on TOTAL laids in a game. Embarassed: 1-19. Slut: 20-79. Whore: 80 and more.
But she will only scrap former ones if she takes a NEW powerup while being +20, or +80.

As for the Embarrassed/Slut/Whore, that is pretty much what I had in mind. Using the same counter for Peach's reactions to sexual stuff.
For crossing out the older writing, whatever makes it easier for you is fine with me. I do think that it should show all the previous states regardless of when Peach first picks up the powerup. In other words, if Peach is "Embarrassed" when she first picks up a powerup it will only have the embarrassed description. If she is "Slut" when she first picks up a powerup it will still show the embarrassed description struck or scratched out as well as the slut description. If she is "Whore" when she first picks up a powerup it still shows the embarrassed and slut descriptions stuck or scratched out as well as the whore description. That way you only need to make three different versions of each page and only have to track what Peach's state (how many enemies she has laid) is instead of having to track her state and whether she has picked up the powerup in a different state.
Darthan

Postby Toyloli » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:29 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You're right! I'll wait for a day, then I'll make a new pool with the winner (I cant change the current poll,it will reset!)
But...could you give me an example of this ducking pose and ther other, which she just drops?

The hindu squat goes something like this : Image
Only for what your doing the hands would go on the head and how wide the knees are is up to you. Could be a thing related to her hornyness. Basically It would only need your forward facing sprite, bend the knees , tilt the head down, spread the legs. You could also make a rear version just as easily but this way you don't have to worry about changing angles of feet or stuff.

The drop pose I was talking about looks more like this : (Fairy Fighting has a lot of good solo poses for masturbation and stuff)
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (13.64 KiB) Viewed 2672 times
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Moogabe » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok, People prefer Peach backside during crouching, so I'm improving, I'm improving.
EDIT: All foot soles remade (but only red heels are show below).

!!TODO - Peach crouching backside.swf

try getting the back of the knee looking like that, you are doing good mate, keep it up.
Moogabe

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:01 pm

New Hands (POINT and LOOSE BACK) entirely done from scratch using pen tool - more precision - on the right:
The old hand (in the left) will stay. Its only here for comparison.
The nails of all hands will be like the right. Although a bit less quality, NAIL COLORS will work better and faster.

new hand.jpg

Toyloli Wrote:Only for what your doing the hands would go on the head and how wide the knees are is up to you. Could be a thing related to her hornyness. Basically It would only need your forward facing sprite, bend the knees , tilt the head down, spread the legs. You could also make a rear version just as easily but this way you don't have to worry about changing angles of feet or stuff.

I like it, thanks! I will create this pose, even if people dont choose it, because it can be used in some scenes ;)

Toyloli Wrote:The drop pose I was talking about looks more like this : (Fairy Fighting has a lot of good solo poses for masturbation and stuff)

I like it even more!! Thanks!

Moogabe Wrote:try getting the back of the knee looking like that, you are doing good mate, keep it up.

Ok just a sec!
PS: Done. But I cant create the 'lower shadow curve' in her back knee because of a current limitation. But I've got this so far.

butt HEART - perspective 2.jpg
butt HEART - perspective 2.jpg (17.78 KiB) Viewed 2602 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good guess. I told you in your other thread actually, it shouldn't be too difficult to find. It's on the second page I think.

-Peach would be embarrassed
-Daisy would be rash
-Rosalina calm and collected
-Pauline a whore

Rash = eruptive?
Hmmm these need more brainstorming.
You know I'll add Daisy sooner than before.

Alright, I got some posting to do.

Yes, as said before, rash means impulsive and that is exactly what I was implying. Daisy is a lot more forward than Peach, so it's more than likely she'll enjoy having sex and wants to experiment, but only with those she likes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hee Hee! Pauline as a "whore". That does fit her personallity in the script I wrote awhile back.

Yes! But, for about '-Rosalina calm and collected', I still have doubts, thats why I need to brainstorm their personalities, because they will not be changed anymore, once set up.
Does Rosalina, being calm and collected, mean she's also shy like Peach? If not, does she just feel good to do a given scene if she's with another woman in her room? That is, she is ONLY shy when there are tons of people around, but not when Peach is next to her? Rosalina can be a more mature on sex, but she just dont talk about that aloud. Daisy, a lot more mature. Pauline, a total whore (although she loves Luigi more than anybody else and becomes angry of Luigi adventures with other girls).

With calm and collected, I mean that she doesn't freak out when naked. She stays down to earth at all times, even during sex. If you've ever played or seen Super Mario Galaxy you'd understand better. She isn't shy, at least I never felt that from her, but sex might be something she doesn't even know. It's more likely she is completely oblivious to sex, making a sexual encounter between her and Peach very unlikely.

Pauline and Luigi never met! Pauline loves sex, with anything. Friends, foes, objects; as long as it can satisfy her even in the slightest, she'll go for it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As for 'STAT' in the end of 'naked' powerup dialog: I think 'OMG' is better ;)

HappyGoomba Wrote:STAT is medical slang, so it would go better when she's wearing the nurse's costume.

With stat, I meant as soon as possible. But as HappyGoomba pointed out it's a medical term. I'll change it to fast instead.

Darthan Wrote:Quiz, you should probably change the naked description to something for the poison mushroom since it makes Peach naked.
I was wondering what the Striker outfit joke was, I got the rest but don't really understand that one.

I was afraid of that. Not that it was a very original or funny joke, but what I meant is that the striker outfit is a lot skimpier than the normal striker outfit.
The normal one doesn't show underboob. Since this is sexually appealing, the crowd went nuts, whilst oblivious Peach doesn't know a thing.
I'll rewrite it completely I think.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The bookmarks (colored pieces) will be set like this:

- MY LIFE (one bookmark)

You're missing the sexual experiences tab. We can put that under MY LIFE.
I agree with the power-ups, but that doesn't mean we can't have an active box during the game. It's just that if you wish to read the other messages, you can if you want to.

Darthan Wrote:

Embarrassed Peach: This mushroom makes me loose my clothes, how embarrassing. I should really avoid these.

That will happen. I thought of that idea as well, but I first wanted to pool people's response to this. I'll wait a bit first though, unless something good comes to mind.
By the way, I prefer two kinds of texts. One for Virgin and one for Slut.
I've written the enemy sex lines in the same way as well.

Anyway, here's a quick message for the poison. Considering that Peach starts the game naked, we can have two texts. One for starting naked and one for Poison naked:

Poison
Blech! A stale mushroom. Wait... where'd my clothes go?! EEEK!!!

And I rewrote the Striker outfit. Another joke, but it should be more understandable this time. Please tell me if you got it.

Striker
It's my striker outfit. It looks a little... smaller than last week. When I asked the new washing toad, he told me he didn't do anything special with it and that I must've grown. He must be right, what else could it be?
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, as said before, rash means impulsive and that is exactly what I was implying. Daisy is a lot more forward than Peach, so it's more than likely she'll enjoy having sex and wants to experiment, but only with those she likes.

No problem for me. Daisy can be like that. Case dismissed.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:With calm and collected, I mean that she doesn't freak out when naked. She stays down to earth at all times, even during sex. If you've ever played or seen Super Mario Galaxy you'd understand better. She isn't shy, at least I never felt that from her, but sex might be something she doesn't even know.

Good! So sex will amaze her as well. She just doesnt talk much (she's more silent), but she may have her inner desires skyrocketing ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Pauline and Luigi never met!

Really? Whops :roll:
I forgot about THAT: "Pauline is Shigeru Miyamoto's first female character, as well as Nintendo's first female. With Super Mario Bros., Pauline was replaced by Princess Peach. "
Pauline was left to Donkey Kong world. Well, not a problem to make her reappear, but searching for Luigi. She may have loved Luigi since the first time ;) We can write this story like this.
We, fans, dont need to follow all Nintendo (and other) ideas equally. Humans created those ideas and associations Its like Krystal. She WILL appear is this game (and other Mario games) too. ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:With stat, I meant as soon as possible. But as HappyGoomba pointed out it's a medical term. I'll change it to fast instead.

I also prefer FAST. Great!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The normal one doesn't show underboob. Since this is sexually appealing, the crowd went nuts, whilst oblivious Peach doesn't know a thing.

Yes. I like your rewrite (about the laundry) ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Personally, I prefer the blue-eyed Peach for this game. The black eyes are great for if you were to make a seprate game that revolves around the Mario & Luigi series.

Whops, I think you have quoted wrong (copy/paste) without commenting out.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You're missing the sexual experiences tab. We can put that under MY LIFE.

No, I'm not. At least I think I'm not. Thats because the sexual experiences (with a goomba, with a blooper) will be in the ENEMIES tab. (please dont mistake enemies with tackle). 'Enemies' here is 'Sex with foes' as 'Friends' is 'sex with friends'. I will put a better title.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That will happen. I thought of that idea as well, but I first wanted to pool people's response to this. I'll wait a bit first though, unless something good comes to mind.

No problem to put 2 different text than 3. But...why not three? We will have a more spicy game, with more resilience.

Outfit messages so far (Added DAISY outfit and a few replaces):

Dress: My favorite dress. It's so pretty, I love wearing it! This particular model has a rip through the middle of the leg part, so I can run like normal. That's pretty handy!

Fire Dress: Good thing it's fire-resistant. After Bowser kidnapped me once, he accidentally made me touch a fire bar and my second-favorite dress turned to this! It's nice to wear every so often though.

Tanooki Suit: Got this as a gift from the local furry community. They said I would look really good in it. That's fine and all, but where is the front cover?!!!

Frog Suit: A gift from the resident of the Water world. I like the cute frog hat. I'd wear it more, except for some reason it makes me hope like crazy on land.

Sling Bikini: I'll never forget this one. Got it for my birthday last year from Dir T. It's a nice gesture, but why was he hiding something in his pants when I accepted it?

Striker: It's my striker outfit. It looks a little... smaller than last week. When I asked the new washing toad, he told me he didn't do anything special with it and that I must've grown. He must be right, what else could it be?

Daisy dress: Daisy love this dress, having 5 same models. I asked her to give me in exchange of...my panties. I ... I like the smell of this dress. Ahh-ha.

Rosalina's dress: I know stealing is bad, but I just had to! She was coming on to my Mario, so I needed to pay her back somehow. This spare dress of hers will do nicely.

X-Naut suit: This suit should allow me past the X-Naut guards easily. Except it's so tight around my chest, I kind of want to throw it all off.

Nurse outfit: It''s a shame Mario wasn't a doctor very long. He should've actually helped patients instead of playing a game. Oh hey, there are some pills in here.
But I am too scared to try them myself. Maybe I can make someone else try them?

Naked: Aah! Why did I decide to go out wearing nothing?! I need to find some clothes, FAST!!!

Poison: Blech! A stale mushroom. Wait... where'd my clothes go?! EEEK!!!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:03 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:With calm and collected, I mean that she doesn't freak out when naked. She stays down to earth at all times, even during sex. If you've ever played or seen Super Mario Galaxy you'd understand better. She isn't shy, at least I never felt that from her, but sex might be something she doesn't even know.

Good! So sex will amaze her as well. She just doesnt talk much (she's more silent), but she may have her inner desires skyrocketing ;)

In order to understand Rosalina a little better, let me give you a little backstory. This was a book Rosalina reads in Super Mario Galaxy. Though never mentioned, this is very likely Rosalina's story.
In short, Rosalina was a very young normal earth girl who one day finds a spaceship with a Luma (a star child of sorts) inside. The Luma was waiting for Mama, so Rosalina sat down and waiting together with it. One day she is sick of waiting and instead fixes the spaceship and sets out into space. She ends up finding more Lumas and builds the massive ship that functions as your HUB in SMG.
So Rosalina never met men after her child years (6-8 years old), so it's extremely likely she doesn't even know what sex is. Forming a scene around that will be really hard.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Pauline and Luigi never met!

Really? Whops :roll:
I forgot about THAT: "Pauline is Shigeru Miyamoto's first female character, as well as Nintendo's first female. With Super Mario Bros., Pauline was replaced by Princess Peach. "
Pauline was left to Donkey Kong world. Well, not a problem to make her reappear, but searching for Luigi. She may have loved Luigi since the first time ;) We can write this story like this.
We, fans, dont need to follow all Nintendo (and other) ideas equally. Humans created those ideas and associations Its like Krystal. She WILL appear is this game (and other Mario games) too. ;)

You are right about that, but I prefer to not stray away too far from their original idea. Considering we barely ever see Peach, it would be easy to come up with something.
And since we've seen Pauline even less, it's easy to say she is a whore.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The normal one doesn't show underboob. Since this is sexually appealing, the crowd went nuts, whilst oblivious Peach doesn't know a thing.

Yes. I like your rewrite (about the laundry) ;)

So you got it? That's good to hear.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:

Whops, I think you have quoted wrong (copy/paste) without commenting out.

Yeah fixed it, I was originally going to comment about it, but decided against it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You're missing the sexual experiences tab. We can put that under MY LIFE.

No, I'm not. At least I think I'm not. Thats because the sexual experiences (with a goomba, with a blooper) will be in the ENEMIES tab. (please dont mistake enemies with tackle). 'Enemies' here is 'Sex with foes' as 'Friends' is 'sex with friends'. I will put a better title.

It must be something interesting, it's her diary after all. That's why the first part is called MY LIFE and not STORY.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:That will happen. I thought of that idea as well, but I first wanted to pool people's response to this. I'll wait a bit first though, unless something good comes to mind.

No problem to put 2 different text than 3. But...why not three? We will have a more spicy game, with more resilience.

Oh, I would love to put even more text, but there is one simple problem: Creativity. Making up two sets of lines is hard enough, three is already extremely difficult.
I try to keep the lines fresh and entertaining and not reuse the same thing over and over again. It's just like with sequels, when there are too many, the entire series gets worse. That's why some games are better off without a million sequels.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Outfit messages so far (Added DAISY outfit):

Dress: My favorite dress. It's so pretty, I love wearing it! This particular model has a rip through the middle of the leg part, so I can run like normal. That's pretty handy!

Fire Dress: Good thing it's fire-resistant. After Bowser kidnapped me once, he accidentally made me touch a fire bar and my second-favorite dress turned to this! It's nice to wear every so often though.

Tanooki Suit: Got this as a gift from the local furry community. They said I would look really good in it. That's fine and all, but where is the front cover?!!!

Frog Suit: A gift from the resident of the Water world. I like the cute frog hat. I'd wear it more, except for some reason it makes me hope like crazy on land.

Sling Bikini: I'll never forget this one. Got it for my birthday last year from Dir T. It's a nice gesture, but why was he hiding something in his pants when I accepted it?

Striker: It's my striker outfit. It looks a little... smaller than last week. When I asked the new washing toad, he told me he didn't do anything special with it and that I must've grown. He must be right, what else could it be?

Daisy dress: Daisy love this dress, having 5 same models. I asked her to give me in exchange of...my panties. I ... I like the smell of this dress. Ahh-ha.

Rosalina's dress: I know stealing is bad, but I just had to! She was coming on to my Mario, so I needed to pay her back somehow. This spare dress of hers will do nicely.

X-Naut suit: This suit should allow me past the X-Naut guards easily. Except it's so tight around my chest, I kind of want to throw it all off.

Nurse outfit: It''s a shame Mario wasn't a doctor very long. He should've actually helped patients instead of playing a game. Oh hey, there are some pills in here.
But I am too scared to try them myself. Maybe I can make someone else try them?

Naked: Aah! Why did I decide to go out wearing nothing?! I need to find some clothes, FAST!!!

Poison: Blech! A stale mushroom. Wait... where'd my clothes go?! EEEK!!!

I kinda like your Daisy text and I kinda don't. I mean, Daisy is very forward, but Peach isn't, so I don't know how willing she is to give up her panties for a dress.
I put off on writing a text because I don't know if the dress look is final. Will the dress be remade? Since it doesn't look much like Daisy's actual dress, it's more like a recolor.

Speaking of recolors, I had an idea. Instead of treating the Daisy Striker outfit like it's own outfit, aren't we better off making a color changer? This way we can have one striker outfit, but in more than one color... and it saves writing two more lines as well!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:14 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:In short, Rosalina was a very young normal earth girl who one day finds a spaceship with a Luma (a star child of sorts) inside. The Luma was waiting for Mama, so Rosalina sat down and waiting together with it. One day she is sick of waiting and instead fixes the spaceship and sets out into space. She ends up finding more Lumas and build the massive ship that functions as your HUB in SMG.

Cool! I'm happy to know this! Thanks! (remember I'm from Mario 1 era, but I'm improving, I'm improving).
I know Lumas from Playshapes Bowser Castle. I like those creatures.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:So Rosalina never met men after her child years (6-8 years old), so it's extremely likely she doesn't even know what sex is. Forming a scene around that will be really hard.

Not at all. I'll think about something when I'm making world 6 or 7 or even less than that. I need Daisy to be in the game first.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You are right about that, but I prefer to not stray away too far from their original idea. Considering we barely ever see Peach, it would be easy to come up with something.
And since we've seen Pauline even less, it's easy to say she is a whore.

Not a problem for me. She's a dirty one and it will be really good to see her searching for everything to fullfill her desires, like an endless urge.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It must be something interesting, it's her diary after all. That's why the first part is called MY LIFE and not STORY.

Correct!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, I would love to put even more text, but there is one simple problem: Creativity. Making up two sets of lines is hard enough, three is already extremely difficult.

But Darthan gave some nice text.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I kinda like your Daisy text and I kinda don't. I mean, Daisy is very forward, but Peach isn't, so I don't know how willing she is to give up her panties for a dress.

Then it was a bet Peach lose!
Daisy dress: Daisy loves this dress, having 5 same models in her wardrobe. I...I've lost a bet and I've had to...give my panties to her in exchange of her dress. But I...I like the smell of this outfit. *Blush*

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I put off on writing a text because I don't know if the dress look is final. Will the dress be remade? Since it doesn't look much like Daisy's actual dress, it's more like a recolor

Actually not. Daisy dress was made from scratch by LuftMallow. But yes, I can remake it. I only need time and more interest (that is, more urge to do it). When Daisy are in the game, then it will be an urge ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Speaking of recolors, I had an idea. Instead of treating the Daisy Striker outfit like it's own outfit, aren't we better off making a color changer? This way we can have one striker outfit, but in more than one color... and it saves writing two more lines as well!

Not so easy to do. I'll have to put a color wheel inside the game (which will be converted to AS3 if the entire game gets converted) so I prefer to let this in a far future, when the game has, say, all the 8 worlds. I can think about something (like Peach saying she's using Daisy striker due to the new color tone - orange with green).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:24 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, I would love to put even more text, but there is one simple problem: Creativity. Making up two sets of lines is hard enough, three is already extremely difficult.
I try to keep the lines fresh and entertaining and not reuse the same thing over and over again. It's just like with sequels, when there are too many, the entire series gets worse. That's why some games are better off without a million sequels.

If you want I can help with ideas. My creativity seems to be limited to things that are interesting to me and I really like this game and would like to help out in some way. Since I have no artistic skill or the patience for coding this would be something I could help out with.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:29 am

Darthan Wrote:If you want I can help with ideas. My creativity seems to be limited to things that are interesting to me and I really like this game and would like to help out in some way.

Please, do it! I will surely add something (if not all) or your ideas ;) We are in a phase we need some breathing and a more insight around the game plot and new features.
For example, Peach will be able to take a bath in those 'bath checkpoints'. I'm thinking about a thing that will force her to undress to keep going (a kind of a 'dirty checkpoint', that may be a toad grabbing a flag, for example).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:35 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:In short, Rosalina was a very young normal earth girl who one day finds a spaceship with a Luma (a star child of sorts) inside. The Luma was waiting for Mama, so Rosalina sat down and waiting together with it. One day she is sick of waiting and instead fixes the spaceship and sets out into space. She ends up finding more Lumas and build the massive ship that functions as your HUB in SMG.

Cool! I'm happy to know this! Thanks! (remember I'm from Mario 1 era, but I'm improving, I'm improving).
I know Lumas from Playshapes Bowser Castle. I like those creatures.

Slowly, but surely, you are becoming more cultured. Don't forget that if you need info on Mario, I'm your man.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:So Rosalina never met men after her child years (6-8 years old), so it's extremely likely she doesn't even know what sex is. Forming a scene around that will be really hard.

Not at all. I'll think about something when I'm making world 6 or 7 or even less than that. I need Daisy to be in the game first.

Wouldn't it make more sense for Rosalina to appear in World 9: Space?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I kinda like your Daisy text and I kinda don't. I mean, Daisy is very forward, but Peach isn't, so I don't know how willing she is to give up her panties for a dress.

Then it was a bet Peach lose!
Daisy dress: Daisy loves this dress, having 5 same models in her wardrobe. I...I've lost a bet and I've had to...give my panties to her in exchange of her dress. But I...I like the smell of this dress. *Blush*

I liked your bet idea and changed it a little bit. Surprisingly, Peach wins the bet this time, but if that really makes her a winner:

Daisy's dress
I won this in a bet with Daisy some time ago. Daisy thought I wouldn't be able to touch my knees while being naked.
Ha, showed her! She even took pictures as proof!
I'll let your imagination do the rest.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I put off on writing a text because I don't know if the dress look is final. Will the dress be remade? Since it doesn't look much like Daisy's actual dress, it's more like a recolor

Actually not. Daisy dress was made from scratch by LuftMallow. But yes, I can remake it. I only need time and more interest (that is, more urge to do it). When Daisy are in the game, then it will be an urge ;)

It's a nice dress, but it's not Daisy's. Another problem I have with it, is that the dress doesn't fit Peach's model very well. You can see this at her head and neck in particular.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Speaking of recolors, I had an idea. Instead of treating the Daisy Striker outfit like it's own outfit, aren't we better off making a color changer? This way we can have one striker outfit, but in more than one color... and it saves writing two more lines as well!

Not so easy to do. I'll have to put a color wheel inside the game (which will be converted to AS3 if the entire game gets converted) so I prefer to let this in a far future, when the game has, say, all the 8 worlds. I can think about something (like Peach saying she's using Daisy striker due to the new color tone - orange with green).

And here I though this would be pretty simple. I noticed that whenever I think something will be difficult, you say it's easy and whenever I say it's easy, you say it's difficult.

Darthan Wrote:

If you want I can help with ideas. My creativity seems to be limited to things that are interesting to me and I really like this game and would like to help out in some way. Since I have no artistic skill or the patience for coding this would be something I could help out with.

Sounds pretty good. You can make up lines and I can then improve them if necessary. Or you can give me a general idea, as with Ivan's bet idea earlier this post.
So if you think of something nice, please let me know first.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:27 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Slowly, but surely, you are becoming more cultured. Don't forget that if you need info on Mario, I'm your man.

Thanks, that's why I see you as being from the high council ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wouldn't it make more sense for Rosalina to appear in World 9: Space?

Hmmm ok! It could be. That's because I already have the x-naut level (I still need to make an upper floor, with those large rectangular windows), and I'll make a level in the moon (not blowing my trumpet, but it will be a lot better than the restricted moon level from TTYD). Rosalina can appear there.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I liked your bet idea and changed it a little bit. Surprisingly, Peach wins the bet this time, but if that really makes her a winner:

I like yours! But I also like the panties/knicker talking. Hmmm...maybe await more opinions?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It's a nice dress, but it's not Daisy's. Another problem I have with it, is that the dress doesn't fit Peach's model very well. You can see this at her head and neck in particular.

I know Daisy outfit is like this http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... Daisy1.png
But this one is a short skirt variant. However, yes, I can make her original dress, wich is a recolor of Peach with those two lacy borders in the bottom. Can we rename the 'Daisy Dress' already in the game to, say, 'Daisy Short Dress'?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And here I though this would be pretty simple. I noticed that whenever I think something will be difficult, you say it's easy and whenever I say it's easy, you say it's difficult.

Well, its easier to brainstorm a text message than do the code and art, you know :mrgreen:
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:31 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I liked your bet idea and changed it a little bit. Surprisingly, Peach wins the bet this time, but if that really makes her a winner:

Daisy's dress
I won this in a bet with Daisy some time ago. Daisy thought I wouldn't be able to touch my knees while being naked.
Ha, showed her! She even took pictures as proof!
I'll let your imagination do the rest.

I really like that one. :twisted:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sounds pretty good. You can make up lines and I can then improve them if necessary. Or you can give me a general idea, as with Ivan's bet idea earlier this post.
So if you think of something nice, please let me know first.

Once we decide on what we we will use for the regular/embarrassed text I will see what I can come up with for the other versions.

Ivan, if you are wanting to have something come up when you pick up a powerup we should probably come up with shorter messages to display when she picks them up.
Darthan

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects