Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.8 (dec 24/12)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:15 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't see him as one who would do nasty things to Peach; He's a merchant who loves to get money and switch around his wares every five minutes.

That's why he will make Peach do everything to buy his things. He may offer a slighly better price for something else in addition.

Yeah, but this is already planned for the toads selling items at the bazaar. Isn't letting Charlieton doing it too a bit overkill?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Does everything in this game need to fuck Peach? No, at least not in my opinion. Why don't we make Charlieton the guy that randomly appears in places and just sells you vibrators and the like? That's already sexually related.

It could be. But I'm the only one who fantasizes about how a given scene with him should behave.
Just imagine that text:

Charlieton: Sourvenirs! Powerups! Electric Toys! Here! Sourvenirs...
Princess Peach: Hello, Mister. Which kind of items do you sell?
Charlieton: Hello my dear! Well, I have right now:
(messagebox)
1- Pink vibrator...............4-A pill (not a powerup!)
2- Black ass plug..............5- A potion (random action on Peach)
3- Milk for Boob inflation....6- Shadow Queen outfit

Choose one:
(if 1 to 6 is choosen:)
Charlieton: This costs 15 coins.
Princess Peach: 1) I want it. 2) No, I dont want it
(if not enough money) Charlieton: Too bad, my beauty, you dont have enough coins.
Princess Peach: 1) Insist/bargain 2) Left him
(if INSIST) Charlieton: Well, dear, just bend over , your back facing me
Princess Peach: Huh??
(....)
continues.

Another scene:
- Peach is next to Charlieton, which walks a bit to left and right (normal behavior). Then, Charlieton sneaks to Peach, having a surprise buttsex, then go back to his place quicly, whistling a jingle like nothing has happened.

Ok it could be with another NPC/Friend. But I imagined to use him like that because he uses to be outside, wandering with his sourvenirs.

Oh, don't worry, I can imagine that scene. It's just that it's not very original anymore, since it's already going to be in the game. And wouldn't you want the game to be less predictable? Just think about this scene:

Charlieton: Sorry miss, you don't have enough coins.
1: (Try and bargain) 2: (Look at more wares) 3: (Leave) [player picks try and bargain]
Peach: Can't I pay in... 'another'... way?
Charlieton: What do you wish to pay with? Gold? Gems? That crown on top of your head?
Peach: No, I meant with my... um... body?
Charlieton: I'm sorry, I only accept things I can sell or coins.
Peach: Oh... um... okay then?

Just imagine Peach's surprise at a guy that doesn't want to have sex with her. It makes both the player and the princess confused and that's how the game is kept more interesting. People (and Peach) come to expect certain things. To see it go differently is what makes the game all the more worth playing. Just think about it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:19 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, but this is already planned for the toads selling items at the bazaar. Isn't letting Charlieton doing it too a bit overkill?

Charlieton will be in the bazar ;)
Oh, correcting above: " But I'm NOT the only one who fantasizes about how a given scene with him should behave. ;)"

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, don't worry, I can imagine that scene. It's just that it's not very original anymore, since it's already going to be in the game

Again, we can brainstorm about that.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And wouldn't you want the game to be less predictable?

YES! The less, the better! I know you are good on this ;) The toadworth scene script was the best!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Charlieton: Sorry miss, you don't have enough coins.
1: (Try and bargain) 2: (Look at more wares) 3: (Leave) [player picks try and bargain]
Charlieton: What do you wish to pay with? Gold? Gems? That crown on top of your head?
Just imagine Peach's surprise at a guy that doesn't want to have sex with her. It makes both the player and the princess confused and that's how the game is kept more interesting. People (and Peach) come to expect certain things. To see it go differently is what makes the game all the more worth playing. Just think about it.

Hmmm interesting, really! You're right! But how about the surprise sneaking?
Let them with the toads / Zess .T / Bul-bulbs? I really want more sex in the game ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:33 pm

i think that quizmasterbros is rigth too much sex isnt good for the game, it will be impossible to be virgin Lol
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:51 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:i think that quizmasterbros is rigth too much sex isnt good for the game, it will be impossible to be virgin Lol

TRUST ME. I will not make a 100% sex spree everywhere, anytime, in a non controlled way.
1) For sure people like sexual/arousing scenes. There will be plenty of them. But many of them will be a choseable option.
2) I will revise the new scenes, and show them with my team members. I wont be adding tons of scenes 'in a blind way'.
3) I'll follow the current plan: each friend/enemy, a possible scene (1 at least, more than 10 maximum, like goombas).
4) some (if not the majority) of those scenes (NON enemy ones) will be a teasing/embarassing/foreplay scene.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:27 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, but this is already planned for the toads selling items at the bazaar. Isn't letting Charlieton doing it too a bit overkill?

Charlieton will be in the bazar ;)
Oh, correcting above: " But I'm NOT the only one who fantasizes about how a given scene with him should behave. ;)"

Alright then. Nothing more to add to that!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And wouldn't you want the game to be less predictable?

YES! The less, the better! I know you are good on this ;) The toadworth scene script was the best!

Thanks! Which scritp do you mean? Remember, I wrote two scenes for Toadsworth actually, the original scene with new text and the script for the scene that will be made later. Did you mean the new scene script?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Charlieton: Sorry miss, you don't have enough coins.

Hmmm interesting, really! You're right! But how about the surprise sneaking?
Let them with the toads / Zess .T / Bul-bulbs? I really want more sex in the game ;)

Well, the sneaking wouldn't fit Charlieton (at least not anymore, if the above written script would be implemented), so that's off the list.
The sneaking will already be used several times. Blargh's one Boo scene works similarly and the Boos would also have a scene in that one Castle Destruction Sequence Asian and me brought to the table once.

Also, seriously? Zess T.? You do know that is a fifty-year old Toad, right? Surprise old lesbian butt sex? No thanks.

And don't worry, there will be plenty of sex in this game. We just mustn't go overkill.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:39 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Thanks! Which scritp do you mean? Remember, I wrote two scenes for Toadsworth actually, the original scene with new text and the script for the scene that will be made later. Did you mean the new scene script?

I mean the first, but the second is also good (Toadsworth playing with her pussy) ;)
I need to make this scene soon! But remember I should create new levels first (its a more easy/straight forward process and I can put new graphics too while developing, like blocks and grasses, and I can find some bugs and optimize other objects 'backwards' (that is, I can improve a given thing that level 1-1 uses, for example)).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, the sneaking wouldn't fit Charlieton (at least not anymore, if the above written script would be implemented), so that's off the list. The sneaking will already be used several times. Blargh's one Boo scene works similarly and the Boos would also have a scene in that one Castle Destruction Sequence Asian and me brought to the table once.

Yes, I have all the sequences you guys showed me. It will be a 'pre level', like the outside castle level (1-7). It will use the new castle building I've put in the worldmap, but I may create animations of falling rocks and smoke.
I really would like two or maybe three suprise butt sex along the levels, not only with Boos (I prefer with Peach's friends, so it will like a real surprise).
Care to give me some light? Bul-bulb will be used for sniffing (and he may even do that 'commonly', that is, without 'dirty thoughts', because he IS a flower sniffer anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, seriously? Zess T.? You do know that is a fifty-year old Toad, right? Surprise old lesbian butt sex? No thanks.

Oh God, I didnt explain. Zess T will make Peach ashamed by forcing her to use an apron-only clothing in her kitchen.
But for sure we can use other toads for these kind of scenes. Its already planned (and I say that aloud) to have 10 or more scenes with the toads ;)
Each told will have an 'arrow button'. Some will do a given action, other will just talk (text balloon).

As for Zess T and the apron...I want to create his new outfit (Apron) for Peach. But I've talked with Luftmallow. I'm afraid of making an apron at the same time as him.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And don't worry, there will be plenty of sex in this game. We just mustn't go overkill.

I know. But how about making a discussion about which Peach friend can 'sneak' into her?
Its nice to do those kind of scenes when she is, say, naked. She is unprotected that way, and she will be an easy target, as she's more vulnerable. Again, not only penetration (vaginal/anal).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:06 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Thanks! Which scritp do you mean? Remember, I wrote two scenes for Toadsworth actually, the original scene with new text and the script for the scene that will be made later. Did you mean the new scene script?

I mean the first, but the second is also good (Toadsworth playing with her pussy) ;)
I need to make this scene soon! But remember I should create new levels first (its a more easy/straight forward process and I can put new graphics too while developing, like blocks and grasses, and I can find some bugs and optimize other objects 'backwards' (that is, I can improve a given thing that level 1-1 uses, for example)).

Just take everything at your own leisure, the scene will be in the game eventually. I can wait. Especially if we can have awesome discussions and see more cool stuff appear in the game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, the sneaking wouldn't fit Charlieton (at least not anymore, if the above written script would be implemented), so that's off the list. The sneaking will already be used several times. Blargh's one Boo scene works similarly and the Boos would also have a scene in that one Castle Destruction Sequence Asian and me brought to the table once.

Yes, I have all the sequences you guys showed me. It will be a 'pre level', like the outside castle level (1-7). It will use the new castle building I've put in the worldmap, but I may create animations of falling rocks and smoke.
I really would like two or maybe three suprise butt sex along the levels, not only with Boos (I prefer with Peach's friends, so it will like a real surprise).
Care to give me some light? Bul-bulb will be used for sniffing (and he may even do that 'commonly', that is, without 'dirty thoughts', because he IS a flower sniffer anyway.
I laughed at reading light Bul-bulb (light bulb).

Well, we'd have to use a thieving/fast running friend/enemy to get something sneaky going on. That fits the best. Using my Mario knowledge you'd have options:
MIPS the Rabbit. http://www.mariowiki.com/MIPS
MIPS is a rabbit that appears in Mario 64. He's not much a thief but he can run! Mario needs to catch him to get a Power Star. The fact that he can run makes him a perfect candidate for the rape and run technique.

Il Piantissimo. http://www.mariowiki.com/Il_Piantissimo
We don't have anything Sunshine-related in the game yet, have we? Similar to MIPS, Il Piantissimo can run fast! He challenges Mario to a race, which he could "surely" win. He'd win a prize for overconfidence at least. As you can read from the description at the Wiki, he's considered a rogue and a creep. What better to have than him for a surprise sex scene?

Shadow Mario. http://www.mariowiki.com/Shadow_Mario
We have Bowser Jr. dressing up as an evil Mario clone. Bowser Jr. has that exact evilness, that makes him a good candidate for the scene as well. Though, there are plans for somewhat similar scenes with him, as said much earlier. So, you could go with this one, but it is not my personal recommendation.

And the final one, one you would surely like:
The bandit. http://www.mariowiki.com/Bandit
Exactly the sneakiness you'd be looking for. Yes, they are in The Thousand Year Door, but they don't shine in that game. But they do in Yoshi's Island, where they originate from. A kind of Shy Guy, this thing loves stealing your baby, and sneak up on you whenever he wants. You have to look out with this guy, he'll nab you!
Of course, Bandit could be classified as an enemy and that wouldn't really be how you foresaw the scene right? You wanted something optional? Well... then we'd have to step into fan-fiction territory, because I cannot think of a single friend that would have that sneakiness you're looking for.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, seriously? Zess T.? You do know that is a fifty-year old Toad, right? Surprise old lesbian butt sex? No thanks.

Oh God, I didnt explain. Zess T will make Peach ashamed by forcing her to use an apron-only clothing in her kitchen.
But for sure we can use other toads for these kind of scenes. Its already planned (and I say that aloud) to have 10 or more scenes with the toads ;)
Each told will have an 'arrow button'. Some will do a given action, other will just talk (text balloon).

What kind of stuff did you have in mind for the kitchen? Aren't we taking the Paper Mario thing a little far? It's not even THAT big a thing in the games and considering we are basing this game on every Mario game, shouldn't we go for the more memorable things?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 1:45 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Just take everything at your own leisure, the scene will be in the game eventually. I can wait. Especially if we can have awesome discussions and see more cool stuff appear in the game.

I like discussions. It gives a much more feedback of what people want to have in the game.
Depending on how things' going (150 pages in just 8 months), we will get a Guiness World Record soon. :P

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, we'd have to use a thieving/fast running friend/enemy to get something sneaky going on. That fits the best. Using my Mario knowledge you'd have options:
MIPS is a rabbit that appears in Mario 64. He's not much a thief but he can run! Mario needs to catch him to get a Power Star. The fact that he can run makes him a perfect candidate for the rape and run technique.

WOW, and he's from PEACH CASTLE BASEMENT! "MIPS is a rabbit found in the basement of Princess Peach's Castle".
So yes, he can be INSIDE her castle. But I need more male friends that appear outside her castle.
How about Mouser?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Il Piantissimo. http://www.mariowiki.com/Il_Piantissimo

It could be but... why not use them in the Cute Peach game? (as it will be more near TTYD and SMS).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We don't have anything Sunshine-related in the game yet, have we? Similar to MIPS, Il Piantissimo can run fast! He challenges Mario to a race, which he could "surely" win.

I would like to put some SMS into MIM PUT, but let's try to put friends/enemies that is closely related to classic Mario (1-2-3-SMW) or Paper Mario. Thats because SMS has....tons of new friends/enemies (I've already filtered a lot of them, e.g. I will DO add Stus eventually).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Shadow Mario. http://www.mariowiki.com/Shadow_Mario

Oh nooooo! :cry: :cry: Oh no :o :cry:
(lol) thats ...er... like 'Purple Mario' of TTYD... it's....too... 'sillloueterish' :/
Why not using Doopliss Mario? The 'normal Mario' but with more frightening eyes (tilted eyes) and a bit bent neck?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Bowser Jr. has that exact evilness, that makes him a good candidate for the scene as well. Though, there are plans for somewhat similar scenes with him, as said much earlier. So, you could go with this one, but it is not my personal recommendation.

I agree of using Bowser Jr to some sneaking scenes. When I come into this matter, please remember me, so we can discuss while I am programming right away.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And the final one, one you would surely like: The bandit. http://www.mariowiki.com/Bandit

For sure! But...he's a...shyguy! Why not using normal SMB2 shyguys as bandits? I still prefer the shyguys because they're....more shy and classic.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course, Bandit could be classified as an enemy and that wouldn't really be how you foresaw the scene right? You wanted something optional? Well... then we'd have to step into fan-fiction territory, because I cannot think of a single friend that would have that sneakiness you're looking for.

A friend who is eager to lick/bang/touch peach pussy/ass. For sure there are. You know, those friends that are obscure....hmmmm...Flavio? (I hope you dont say 'Ivan, stop!') Hehe.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What kind of stuff did you have in mind for the kitchen? Aren't we taking the Paper Mario thing a little far? It's not even THAT big a thing in the games and considering we are basing this game on every Mario game, shouldn't we go for the more memorable things?

I really would like to see that scene with Zess T. Thats because she' s a toad, and former Mario games only feature classic toads (mostly the blue shirt ones).

I will use more enemies from SMW like Chuck (I may add him in two levels of world1. That's why I may increase the number of levels there. Maybe 10 levels total instead of just 8. Thats because I can add SMW levels with chuckies. Otherwise, I need to put them in GIANT WORLD (4).

Just to remember the worlds I have planned so far:
WORLD 1: MUSHROOM LAND
WORLD 2: DESERT LAND
WORLD 3: SEA LAND
WORLD 4: GIANT LAND
WORLD 5: SUBCON
WORLD 6: ICE LAND
WORLD 7: SKY LAND
WORLD 8: KOOPA LAND
WORLD 9: THE MOON
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:17 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Just take everything at your own leisure, the scene will be in the game eventually. I can wait. Especially if we can have awesome discussions and see more cool stuff appear in the game.

I like discussions. It gives a much more feedback of what people want to have in the game.
Depending on how things' going (150 pages in just 8 months), we will get a Guiness World Record soon. :P

We should at least be added as best fan-made porn game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, we'd have to use a thieving/fast running friend/enemy to get something sneaky going on. That fits the best. Using my Mario knowledge you'd have options:

WOW, and he's from PEACH CASTLE BASEMENT! "MIPS is a rabbit found in the basement of Princess Peach's Castle".
So yes, he can be INSIDE her castle. But I need more friends ;)
How about Mouser? Or Ms. Mowz that appears in Paper Mario 2?

Mouser isn't a friend. He's not very sneaky either, he throws bombs! Ms. Mowz... I'm not even going to say anything.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Il Piantissimo. http://www.mariowiki.com/Il_Piantissimo

It could be but... why not use them in the Cute Peach game? (as it will be more near TTYD and SMS).

Wait. Since when was Cute Peach going to become like SMS?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We don't have anything Sunshine-related in the game yet, have we? Similar to MIPS, Il Piantissimo can run fast! He challenges Mario to a race,
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:which he could "surely" win.

I would like to put some SMS into MIM PUT, but let's try to put friends/enemies that is closely related to classic Mario (1-2-3-SMW) or Paper Mario. Thats because SMS has....tons of new friends/enemies (I've already filtered a lot of them, e.g. I will DO add Stus eventually).

Yeah, we need some SMS stuff. It has a lot of new content in that surely needs to be in the game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Shadow Mario. http://www.mariowiki.com/Shadow_Mario

Oh nooooo! :cry: :cry: Oh no :o :cry:
(lol) thats ...er... like 'Purple Mario' of TTYD... it's....too... 'sillloueterish' :/
Why not using Doopliss Mario? The 'normal Mario' but with more frightening eyes (tilted eyes) and a bit bent neck?

Oh.. yeah... Doopliss *sigh*. You wanted him in the game for some reason. Yeah, I don't know. I don't really like him and Chapter 4 in TTYD is annoying, so I prefer something a bit different. Also, copied Mario looks exactly like him! That's not going to be very different. The only difference is the titled neck and I don't even know why Doopliss does that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Bowser Jr. has that exact evilness, that makes him a good candidate for the scene as well. Though, there are plans for somewhat similar scenes with him, as said much earlier. So, you could go with this one, but it is not my personal recommendation.

I agree of using Bowser Jr to some sneaking scenes. When I come into this matter, please remember me, so we can discuss while I am programming right away.

Sure thing.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And the final one, one you would surely like: The bandit. http://www.mariowiki.com/Bandit

For sure! But...he's a...shyguy! Why not using normal SMB2 shyguys as bandits? I still prefer the shyguys because they're....more shy and classic.

But Shy Guys aren't Bandits! You have to stay true to the Mario games, so we can't have this. Either bandits will be in the game, or they won't be. We can't have crazy mixes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course, Bandit could be classified as an enemy and that wouldn't really be how you foresaw the scene right? You wanted something optional? Well... then we'd have to step into fan-fiction territory, because I cannot think of a single friend that would have that sneakiness you're looking for.

A friend who is eager to lick/bang/touch peach pussy/ass. For sure there are. You know, those friends that are obscure....hmmmm...Flavio? (I hope you dont say 'Ivan, stop!') Hehe.

Ivan! STOP! If we're talking obscure "friends", we'd have to go a little deeper than Paper Mario. More like Weegee obscure.

Wait! I think I might have a good one.
Geno http://www.mariowiki.com/Geno
You probably don't know the guy, but everyone that has played Super Mario RPG knows this guy. Geno is a star spirit who dwells inside of a doll. He's super strong and very enthusiastic at times as well as confident.

Could he be a sneaky rapist? You bet he could! Geno has weapons hidden inside his body, a penis could just as easily be hidden.
Geno has the highest base speed of all playable characters in SMRPG, making him a suitable runner as well.
And we never quite know his true intentions. Maybe Geno wants to have sex with hot women. And he knows Princess Peach, so he can find her and rape her easily.

This is the one you should pick. He's got everything you want and is a friend character. You wouldn't believe how many people you would make happy by putting him in.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:40 am

Or, you lasted a bit before the last post.
40 minutes ago, I added these:

I really would like to see that scene with Zess T. Thats because she' s a toad, and former Mario games only feature classic toads (mostly the blue shirt ones).

I will use more enemies from SMW like Chuck (I may add him in two levels of world1. That's why I may increase the number of levels there. Maybe 10 levels total instead of just 8. Thats because I can add SMW levels with chuckies. Otherwise, I need to put them in GIANT WORLD (4).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:We should at least be added as best fan-made porn game.

Even if it is, in my mind its not. That is, I'm not satisfied yet (even with a full 8 world game). Something is still missing....hmmm.... only months/years ahead will tell.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Mouser isn't a friend. He's not very sneaky either, he throws bombs! Ms. Mowz... I'm not even going to say anything.

You're right...As for about Ms Mowz....she's a girl and I forgot we need male sneakers. I've already corrected this (40 minutes ago, too).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wait. Since when was Cute Peach going to become like SMS?

Not at all but I just want to know if its interesting to use some of SMS friends/enemies, like:
-Cataquack (a more fleshy version)
-Strolling Stus
(to be shown in some areas only)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, we need some SMS stuff. It has a lot of new content in that surely needs to be in the game.

But lets do them...by parts. I still prefer SMB1/2/3/SMW and SOME of TTYD, like Punio (already done by Asian!)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh.. yeah... Doopliss *sigh*. You wanted him in the game for some reason. Yeah, I don't know. I don't really like him and Chapter 4 in TTYD is annoying

But for sure Doopliss in this game and Cute Peach will NOT be annoying, but FUN ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:so I prefer something a bit different

An appearance of 'Doopliss Mario' only to frighten Peach would be interesting.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, copied Mario looks exactly like him! That's not going to be very different. The only difference is the titled neck and I don't even know why Doopliss does that.

Yes he does. And Mario eyes are more frightening, also with a more opened mouth. See this!

mario vs dooplis mario.jpg
mario vs dooplis mario.jpg (26.63 KiB) Viewed 3356 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But Shy Guys aren't Bandits! You have to stay true to the Mario games, so we can't have this. Either bandits will be in the game, or they won't be. We can't have crazy mixes.

So BANDITs are really ANOTHER creature? Then I'll make them!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Ivan! STOP! If we're talking obscure "friends", we'd have to go a little deeper than Paper Mario. More like Weegee obscure.

Hmmmmmmm ok ok!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wait! I think I might have a good one. Geno! You probably don't know the guy, but everyone that has played Super Mario RPG knows this guy. Geno is a star spirit who dwells inside of a doll. He's super strong and very enthusiastic at times as well as confident. Could he be a sneaky rapist? You bet he could! Geno has weapons hidden inside his body, a penis could just as easily be hidden. Geno has the highest base speed of all playable characters in SMRPG, making him a suitable runner as well.And we never quite know his true intentions. Maybe Geno wants to have sex with hot women. And he knows Princess Peach, so he can find her and rape her easily.

All right!! But...if he's a star spirit, he can resemble any bodyshape he wants, right? So can I at least make a fleshy body of him (instead of wood)?
Yes, I can put a penis like an 'hidden' thing, then he can say a given escuse to Peach AFTER the sneaking scene :twisted:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:This is the one you should pick. He's got everything you want and is a friend character. You wouldn't believe how many people you would make happy by putting him in.

If I can make a fleshy one (same color of wood one) then let's rock!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:01 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Or, you lasted a bit before the last post.
40 minutes ago, I added these:

Yeah, I can spend a lot of time writing a post, but for some reason my browser is having issues loading sites sometimes. So everything is slowed down.

You want MORE levels? Even 8 per world is a lot! You are already making a game that is bigger than New Super Mario Bros. U! That has like 6 levels per world.
And you seriously think you can't fill up 64 levels with enemies? And that is even excluding the ninth world. Just stick to the 8 levels, that is more than enough.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:We should at least be added as best fan-made porn game.

Even if it is, in my mind its not. That is, I'm not satisfied yet (even with a full 8 world game). Something is still missing....hmmm.... only months/years ahead will tell.
I know what is missing. An actual Princess Peach we can have real sex with! But alas, that won't be possible. So try to be happy with what you can make.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wait. Since when was Cute Peach going to become like SMS?

Not at all but I just want to know if its interesting to use some of SMS friends/enemies, like:
-Cataquack (a more fleshy version)
-Strolling Stus
(to be shown in some areas only)

Cataquacks are fleshy, you just think they're metallic. We went over this.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, we need some SMS stuff. It has a lot of new content in that surely needs to be in the game.

But lets do them...by parts. I still prefer SMB1/2/3/SMW and SOME of TTYD, like Punio (already done by Asian!)

Oh yeah Punio. How is he even going to have sex? Crawl into Peach's vagina?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh.. yeah... Doopliss *sigh*. You wanted him in the game for some reason. Yeah, I don't know. I don't really like him and Chapter 4 in TTYD is annoying

But for sure Doopliss in this game and Cute Peach will NOT be annoying, but FUN ;)

Why does he need to be in this game?! Doopliss sucks, I'd rather see someone else. Ivan, you haven't experienced chapter 4. Do you think it's fun to walk back and forth several times, without any shortcuts? It's not. It's really tedious.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:so I prefer something a bit different

An appearance of 'Doopliss Mario' only to frighten Peach would be interesting.

Yeah, great... frightening. Just what I need in a porn game. I'd like to see something funny/arousing or both. Intimidating maybe, it depends. Unless you can pull this off ridiculously well, I'd rethink this.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, copied Mario looks exactly like him! That's not going to be very different. The only difference is the titled neck and I don't even know why Doopliss does that.

Yes he do. And Mario eyes are more frightening, also with a more opened mouth. See this!

Oh yeah! You're right. I never noticed that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:But Shy Guys aren't Bandits! You have to stay true to the Mario games, so we can't have this. Either bandits will be in the game, or they won't be. We can't have crazy mixes.

So BANDITs are really ANOTHER creature? Then I'll make them!

Technically yes. Bandits are larger and have different masks, but they look like Shy Guys. Bandits are anything but shy though. To me they are as different as Boos and Ghosts from Luigi's Mansion.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Wait! I think I might have a good one. Geno! You probably don't know the guy, but everyone that has played Super Mario RPG knows this guy. Geno is a star spirit who dwells inside of a doll. He's super strong and very enthusiastic at times as well as confident. Could he be a sneaky rapist? You bet he could! Geno has weapons hidden inside his body, a penis could just as easily be hidden. Geno has the highest base speed of all playable characters in SMRPG, making him a suitable runner as well.And we never quite know his true intentions. Maybe Geno wants to have sex with hot women. And he knows Princess Peach, so he can find her and rape her easily.

All right!! But...if he's a star spirit, he can resemble any bodyshape he wants, right? So can I at least make a fleshy body of him (instead of wood)?
Yes, I can put a penis like an 'hidden' thing, then he can say a given escuse to Peach AFTER the sneaking scene :twisted:
Ivan-Aedler][quote="QuizmasterBos Wrote:This is the one you should pick. He's got everything you want and is a friend character. You wouldn't believe how many people you would make happy by putting him in.

If I can make a fleshy one (same color of wood one) then let's rock!

You can totally make him fleshy. Looks like the Fairy Godmother from Pinocchio visited Geno and made him a real boy!

Before you make him though: Play SMRPG. Go download it on your Wii once you have it. It's totally worth playing.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:23 am

Merry christmas!!

ironworld Wrote:Merry christmas ! :)

You too! ;) Nice Peach pic, thanks!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You want MORE levels? Even 8 per world is a lot! You are already making a game that is bigger than New Super Mario Bros. U! That has like 6 levels per world.

The problem is that I need more levels to put more enemies/puzzles/scenes in.
It could be small levels. No problem. And more! I can make a way to repeat the same levels (re-using resources), like the level 1-10 being almost equal as 1-2, like Peach is revisiting the place, but with different enemies, different placement of friends/puzzles...and even a different music and a different daytime (like a night forest).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And you seriously think you can't fill up 64 levels with enemies?

For sure I can, but... where will chuck make his first debut on MIM PUT? World 4?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And that is even excluding the ninth world. Just stick to the 8 levels, that is more than enough.

Ok! But I will consult you and the People about where to place enemies (and why), because it will be weird to have chuckies in the sea world or sky world, for example.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I know what is missing. An actual Princess Peach we can have real sex with! But alas, that won't be possible

YES, its possible! But hmmmm...we can find people like her ...in Norway! Then we can marry them and have a dream life. But wait! The world is onipresent now. We dont need to live inside a fridge everyday :lol:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Cataquacks are fleshy, you just think they're metallic. We went over this.

...they dont appear fleshy...due to a not so good SMS models quality. But in flash, I can make them real fleshy.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh yeah Punio. How is he even going to have sex? Crawl into Peach's vagina?

Yes! They will be a living nasty guy. They will do things to Peach without her consent, that is, Peach WILL have to give her flesh to Punio in some puzzles, or when she's so horny or already a whore (then she will do that as an habit).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why does he need to be in this game?! Doopliss sucks, I'd rather see someone else. Ivan, you haven't experienced chapter 4.

I did! I wasted more than an hour to find out how to pass through the moving rock.
I'm now in the last world, inside X-naut base. I need more time to finish the game (later). Remember I dont have a gamecube at home, I use my friends'.
Doopliss can appear in Cute Peach (or not), it will depend on other opinions. But in MIM PUT, I would only use Doopliss MARIO, not Doopliss as a ghost.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, great... frightening. Just what I need in a porn game. I'd like to see something funny/arousing or both. Intimidating maybe, it depends. Unless you can pull this off ridiculously well, I'd rethink this.

Of course its a 'funny frightening' idea. Like Blargh boo's.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh yeah! You're right. I never noticed that.

This Mario will NOT be frightening. He will laugh too (after the sneaky scene) ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Technically yes. Bandits are larger and have different masks, but they look like Shy Guys. Bandits are anything but shy though. To me they are as different as Boos and Ghosts from Luigi's Mansion.

I'll reconsider this.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You can totally make him fleshy. Looks like the Fairy Godmother from Pinocchio visited Geno and made him a Real boy!

Gotcha! ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Before you make him though: Play SMRPG. Go download it on your Wii once you have it. It's totally worth playing.

Ok I'll tell you about this, when I finally own a WII.

PS: If you dont mind of a even larger post, we can go ahead. But I think people will not follow a heavy stream of thoughts. We may use SPOILER tags too (to organize the posts). These should be useful to split different matters. The problem is, almost all phrases ARE constructive and need to be said explicitally ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:14 am

Hey Ivan! I have some suggestions and ideas that will be great for this game.

First on the list: Mona from WareWare http://www.mariowiki.com/Mona!

She'd be a perfect replacment for the Zess T. Mona owns her own pizza palor which is called "Mona Pizza". Peach could be forced/convinced to work for Mona and Mona could come up behind Peach and start groping her and Peach would get embarassed and a sex scene shall activate.

Next on the list: Shadow Mario. Shadow Mario doesn't have to be Bowser Jr. In Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, booth Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are playable characters. It could just be some random Toad who wants to fuck Peach.

Also on the list: Prince Peasley! http://www.mariowiki.com/Prince_Peasley

In order to proceed to the Airship or gain a key for a door, Peach must fuck Peasley because of "royal tradtions". But in realality, he's just a perverted scumbag and wants to fuck Peach.

Also for the sneaking characters: Wario! He's sneaky and would want to fuck Peach.

And for the world names!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Just to remember the worlds I have planned so far:
WORLD 1: MUSHROOM LAND
WORLD 2: DESERT LAND
WORLD 3: SEA LAND
WORLD 4: GIANT LAND
WORLD 5: SUBCON
WORLD 6: ICE LAND
WORLD 7: SKY LAND
WORLD 8: KOOPA LAND
WORLD 9: THE MOON

World 1: Mushroom Kingdom
World 2: Sarasaland
World 3: Delfino Beach or Soda Seas
World 4: DK Jungle/Diamond City (going from the jungle to the city)
World 5: Subcon/BeanBean Kingdom (going from the Subcon to the land of beans)
World 6: Marshmellow Mountains (Snow/Mountain levels)
World 7: Cuddle Clouds (Sky)
World 8: Dark Land (Bowser's Kingdom)
World 9: The Moon (Space)

I shall give more ideas later!
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:08 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey Ivan! I have some suggestions and ideas that will be great for this game.

Interesting! So would the sixth important woman be Mona? Are we getting a total (so far) of Peach, Daisy, Krystal, Rosalina, Pauline, and now Mona?
Blargh might like this! (he could add Mona). And Luftmallow or me can make this model, using Peach as a base. Because you know, its not wise to create an entirelly new character from scratch (with different heights and weights) for each woman. Its more complex. And this will imply NEW walk/run/etc animations, so its not possible for them to be playable characters in MIM PUT right away. It would take months to do all 40 Peach animations on them (plus all enemy sex scenes) in order to make them playable using different body style characters.

So, short answer: all playable characters must have the same size/structure in order to re-use all sex scenes nicely. But some can be SLIMMER than others and a bit smaller/taller (head/neck). Not fatter!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:She'd be a perfect replacment for the Zess T

Hey please STOP!! I would like Zess T in the game because she's a Toad. I miss toad types/races/families in this game. But we can brainstorm about this, that is, WHERE and WHEN will Mona appear? Is she a cook? (certainly not). May she be a cook? I dont know.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Mona owns her own pizza palor which is called "Mona Pizza". Peach could be forced/convinced to work for Mona and Mona could come up behind Peach and start groping her and Peach would get embarassed and a sex scene shall activate.

Sure! This partially answers my question above. But Zess T could be there too (as her cook), aside of Peach Castle. Then Zess T would force Peach to use only an apron, because Zess T herself and Toadsworth become MAD when Peach stains her outfit. It's like Peach breaks the good manner tradition (of being clean and of using aprons). It should be very enticing to have even two of these scenes (different ones of course), and replayable: One in Peach castle, the other in Mona Pizza Palor.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Next on the list: Shadow Mario. Shadow Mario doesn't have to be Bowser Jr. In Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, booth Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are playable characters. It could just be some random Toad who wants to fuck Peach.

Shadow Mario! :cry: :cry: :cry: For sure I may use him laaaaater in development for something, but please, the priority should be a more 'fleshy' characters.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also on the list: Prince Peasley! http://www.mariowiki.com/Prince_Peasley

Interesting! I did not know him (until now). He's a hero in his own kingdom (Like Mario is to Mushroom Kingdom). I can even create Queen Bean to be friend or even marry King Osama!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:In order to proceed to the Airship or gain a key for a door, Peach must fuck Peasley because of "royal traditions". But in realality, he's just a perverted scumbag and wants to fuck Peach.

Hmmmm.... yes! But which world should Peasley appear in, aside of world 1 (Osama), world 2 (Daisy), and world 6 (Rosalina?) (Remember I dont count world 9 because its a Sir Grodus realm already)
PS: I included Daisy on world 2 because I think its better for her to be in her palace instead of finding her in the sand dunes like a freeman of Dune1 :P.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also for the sneaking characters: Wario! He's sneaky and would want to fuck Peach.

(Feeding the Fire) :shock: Quiz? Is Wario 'better' to sneak Peach than Charlieton? I may not use Charlieton for that anymore, anyway (I will use the dialog Quiz is preparing, that make Peach ask him if she could use....her body, then he refuses). I know we talked about Wario dozens of pages before, then we realised Wario only thinks about money. The more, the better. And that Wario would appear only in porn movie/magazine stores or a TV in X-naut levels). Remember I may not add modern stuff in a medieval-like fairy game, except in x-naut world because they master technology.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And for the world names!

I like your changes! I may stick with SubCon to world5, 'Delfino Beach' to World3 and DK Jungle to Workd 4 (Donkey Kong, I know), BUT how about the Giant Land? Are the World4 going to be a mix between forest normal levels and giant forest levels? And remember I may be including the Boggly Tree as one level (maybe 4-1).
But...Marshmallow Mountains? I really need an 'Icy themed' name. Fahr Himalaias, for example, to re-use 'Fahr' from 'Fahr Outpost' (paper mario 2). Fahr also gives the 'FAR' pronunciation, which is nice for those icy lands (they're 'far' from any other region of Mario World).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I shall give more ideas later!

Thanks! I will receive them all and then I'll analyse it!
Oh! Merry Christmas!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:34 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Hey Ivan! I have some suggestions and ideas that will be great for this game.

Interesting! So would the sixth important woman be Mona? Are we getting a total (so far) of Peach, Daisy, Krystal, Rosalina, Pauline, and now Mona?
Blargh might like this! (he could add Mona). And Luftmallow or me can make this model, using Peach as a base. Because you know, its not wise to create an entirelly new character for each woman. Its more complex. But still possible (at least to recolor/readjust torso/head sizes). But this will imply NEW walk/run/etc animations, so its not possible for them to be playable characters in MIM PUT.
So, short answer: all playable characters must have the same size/structure. But some can be SLIMMER than others and a bit smaller/taller (head/neck). Not fatter!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:She'd be a perfect replacment for the Zess T

Hey please STOP!! I would like Zess T in the game because she's a Toad. I miss toad types/races/families in this game. But we can brainstorm about this, that is, WHERE and WHEN will Mona appear? Is she a cook? (certainly not). May she be a cook? I dont know.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Mona owns her own pizza palor which is called "Mona Pizza". Peach could be forced/convinced to work for Mona and Mona could come up behind Peach and start groping her and Peach would get embarassed and a sex scene shall activate.

Sure! This partially answers my question above. But Zess T could be there too (as her cook), aside of Peach Castle. Then Zess T would force Peach to use only an apron, because Zess T knows the toads in her castle (along with toadsworth) HATE when Peach get there while her dress or any outfit other than apron is stained. It should be very enticing to have even two of these scenes (different ones of course), and replayable: One in Peach castle, the other in Mona Pizza Palor.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Next on the list: Shadow Mario. Shadow Mario doesn't have to be Bowser Jr. In Mario Golf Toadstool Tour, booth Bowser Jr. and Shadow Mario are playable characters. It could just be some random Toad who wants to fuck Peach.

Shadow Mario! :cry: :cry: :cry: For sure I may use him laaaaater in development for anything, but please, the priority should be a more 'fleshy' characters.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also on the list: Prince Peasley! http://www.mariowiki.com/Prince_Peasley

Interesting! I did not know him (until now). He's a hero in his own kingdom (Like Mario is to Mushroom Kingdom). I can even create Queen Bean to be friend or even marry King Osama!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:In order to proceed to the Airship or gain a key for a door, Peach must fuck Peasley because of "royal traditions". But in realality, he's just a perverted scumbag and wants to fuck Peach.

Hmmmm.... yes! But which world should Peasley appear in, aside of world 1 (Osama), world 2 (Daisy), and world 6 (Rosalina?) (Remember I dont count world 9 because its a Sir Grodus realm already)
PS: I included Daisy on world 2 because I think its better for her to be in her palace instead of finding her in the sand dunes like a freeman of Dune1 :P.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also for the sneaking characters: Wario! He's sneaky and would want to fuck Peach.

(Feeding the Fire) :shock: Quiz? Is Wario 'better' to sneak Peach than Charlieton? I may not use Charlieton for that anymore, anyway (I will use the dialog Quiz is preparing, that make Peach ask him if she could use....her body, then he refuses). I know we talked about Wario dozens of pages before, then we realised Wario only thinks about money. The more, the better. And that Wario would appear only in porn movie/magazine stores or a TV in X-naut levels). Remember I may not add modern stuff in a medieval-like fairy game, except in x-naut world because they master technology.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And for the world names!

I like your changes! I may stick with SubCon to world5, 'Delfino Beach' to World3 and DK Jungle to World 4 (Donkey Kong, I know), BUT how about the Giant Land? Are the World4 going to be a mix between forest normal levels and giant forest levels? And remember I may be including the Boggly Tree as one level (maybe 4-1).
But...Marshmallow Mountains? I really need an Icy name.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I shall give more ideas later!

Thanks! I will receive them all and then I'll analyse it!
Oh! Merry Christmas!

1. Ok. I got carried away with the whole "Let's replace Zess T. with Mona!" Zess T. can stay. I'm cool with that.
2. Peasley could appear in World 5. and World 5 could be a mixture of a forest, a jungle and a city.
3. I first thought of "Popsicle Paraadise" . I thought it was too kiddy for this game. But it fits really well. Maybe make a voting poll for World 6's name.

The choices are:

1. Popsicle Paradise
2. Ice Cream Mountains
3. Marshmellow Mountains (oringal name) (I should point out that the name means the snow's fluffy like marshmellows. Hence the name)
4. Freezer Valley
5. Sherbert Land (Mario Kart reference)
6. Vinilla Bean Hills (Play on the flavor of ice cream)
7. Frozen Yougrt Valley
8. Milkshake Mountian
9. Smoothie Valley
10. Cream Cheese Mountian

What do you think?
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Postby coolness32 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:40 am

Wow it's been quite a long time since I've been on here. The last time I was here was on update 1.8.6. I'm excited to see the improvements/additions.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:44 am

coolness32 Wrote:Wow it's been quite a long time since I've been on here. The last time I was here was on update 1.8.6. I'm excited to see the improvements/additions.

Soon ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The choices are:
1. Popsicle Paradise
2. Ice Cream Mountains
3. Marshmellow Mountains (oringal name)
4. Freezer Valley
5. Sherbet Land (Mario Kart reference)
7. Frozen Yougrt Valley
8. Milkshake Mountian
9. Smoothie Valley
What do you think?

Nice ones but... I prefer to let them 'more icy' named, with a less 'candy' reference.
So:

1) Flock Paradise
2) Icy Moutains
3) Marshmellow Mountains (it could be, because marshmellow is white and there are other references - even bobombs - like General White.)
4) Freezer Valley
5) Sherbet Land
6) Hmmmm I prefer 'Flurry Hills' (reference to the penguim-like enemies)
7) Hmmm I prefer another name, like Frozen Season, or anything with 'snow' or 'north/south pole'
8) [Same problem referring candies]
9) Smoothie Valley (maybe, maybe!)
10) [Same problem referring candies]
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:04 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The choices are:
1. Popsicle Paradise
2. Ice Cream Mountains
3. Marshmellow Mountains (oringal name)
4. Freezer Valley
5. Sherbet Land (Mario Kart reference)
7. Frozen Yougrt Valley
8. Milkshake Mountian
9. Smoothie Valley
What do you think?

Nice ones but... I prefer to let them 'more icy' named, with a less 'candy' reference.
So:

1) Flock Paradise
2) Icy Moutains
3) Marshmellow Mountains (it could be, because marshmellow is white and there are other references - even bobombs - like General White.)
4) Freezer Valley
5) Sherbet Land
6) Hmmmm I prefer 'Flurry Hills' (reference to the penguim-like enemies)
7) Hmmm I prefer another name, like Frozen Season, or anything with 'snow' or 'north/south pole'
8) [Same problem referring candies]
9) Smoothie Valley (maybe, maybe!)
10) [Same problem referring candies]

7. Hailstone Valley
8. Fahrenheit Mountain
10. Winter Hills

Are thoose better?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:09 am

World names (improved ones) still to be analysed:
World 3: Delfino Beach
World 4: Donkey Kong Jungle (remember it will be a GIANT world but yes, it could be some normal forest levens, the boggly tree level, and giant levels).
World 5: Subcon Kingdom (going from the Subcon to BeanBean)
World 6: [TO BE CHOSEN BELOW]
World 7: Cuddle Clouds

LIVING/WALKING enemies to be found in every world (for sure, it can have exceptions, like a rare enemy from other worlds).
World 1: Goombas, Koopas, Shyguys, Cheep Cheeps, Sparkly, Monty Mole (NEED MORE EXAMPLES or a possible replacement/shrink)
World 2: Sand Goombas, Chain Chomp, Pokeys (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)
World 3: Cheep Cheeps, Boss Basses, (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)
World 4: Chucks, Punio, Wiggler, Loki, Cataquack, Large bobombs, Large koopas, Large goombas (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)
World 5: Shyguys, Birdo, Sparkly, Phanto
World 6: Flurries, (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)
World 7: Flying koopas, Flying Buzzy Beetles, and 'a bird in a magic carpet', (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)
World 8: Bulky bobomb, Bullet Bills, (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)
World 9: The Moon (Space) - Moon Clefts, X-naut, X-naut PHD, (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)

GREY CASTLES: Boo's, DryBones, (NEED MORE EXAMPLES)
AIRSHIPS: cannons, Bullet Bills,(NEED MORE EXAMPLES)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:7. Hailstone Valley
8. Fahrenheit Mountain
10. Winter Hills
Are thoose better?

Yes, thanks! But...Fahrenheit is not a fairy/natural name. It should be named 'Fahr' instead (it's also a Paper Mario reference of an icy land)
I still think some names below could be improved further.

6.1. Flock Paradise
6.2. Icy Moutains
6.3. Marshmellow Mountains (it could be, because marshmellow is white and there are other references - even involving enemies - like the bob-omb General White)
6.4. Freezing Valley
6.5. Sherbet Land
6.6. Flurry Hills
6.7. Hailstone Valley
6.8. Fahr Mountain
6.9. Smoothie Valley
6.10. Winter Hills

PS: Quiz will end up chasing me with the judge hammer if he discovers we're getting that far using those hours. :P
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:31 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:World names (improved ones) still to be analysed:
World 3: Delfino Beach
World 4: Donkey Kong Jungle (remember it will be a GIANT world).
World 5: Subcon Kingdom (going from the Subcon to BeanBean)
World 6: [TO BE CHOSEN BELOW]
World 7: Cuddle Clouds

What about DK Jungle merging from the jungle to the city (Diamond City)?

Anways, I have a question. Do you think we should think about the invicible power-up (Starman) and it's outfit? I was thinkinging Peach's dress or current outfit would shink. The dress wou'dbecome a mini skirt and the top would be transparrent.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects