Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.8 (dec 24/12)

Postby Darthan » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:37 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I can even create Queen Bean to be friend or even marry King Osama!

Please tell me you are not being serious? I am assuming that you have never played Mario and Luigi - Superstar Saga because if you had you would probably never have even considered this. Osama in this game is weird, but Queen Bean? Just...no, that is just... Queen Bean has got to be one of the least appealing characters I have seen in any Mario game I have ever played, and I have played allot of them.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:40 am

Darthan Wrote:Please tell me you are not being serious? I am assuming that you have never played Mario and Luigi - Superstar Saga because if you had you would probably never have even considered this. Osama in this game is weird, but Queen Bean? Just...no, that is just... Queen Bean has got to be one of the least appealing characters I have seen in any Mario game I have ever played, and I have played allot of them.

What?? :? Well...so... Queen Bean will be travelling far away in this game (and still SINGLE).
But I've seen a better Q.......

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

:o :o :o :o :o

Those teeth...She's....she's the REAL MOTHER of...Flavio!
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:What about DK Jungle merging from the jungle to the city (Diamond City)?

Are you sure we need to have big cities? We should have only villages. Small ones, like level 1-1 mushroom houses.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Anways, I have a question. Do you think we should think about the invicible power-up (Starman) and it's outfit? I was thinkinging Peach's dress or current outfit would shrink. The dress wou'dbecome a mini skirt and the top would be transparrent.

Starman is a planned powerup to be in the game. Top being transparent is possible, but, as for shrinking, the already short dress (like Daisy Sun Dress) will look very odd. It will only work if I make new shrank skirts (new graphics). We should not use shrinking. I still prefer to make Peach blink.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 25, 2012 2:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:47 am

queen bean raping peach would be awesome if you look at she you can see that the rape fits perfect .

you are going to add a krystalxpeach scene, i suggest that in the ´´slut´´ scene they do the 69 ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:48 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:You are going to add a krystalxpeach scene, i suggest that in the ´´slut´´ scene they do the 69 ;)

Yes, possible.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:56 pm

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
Discussion with Ivan only. About levels, Doopliss and bandits

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You want MORE levels? Even 8 per world is a lot! You are already making a game that is bigger than New Super Mario Bros. U! That has like 6 levels per world.

The problem is that I need more levels to put more enemies/puzzles/scenes in.
It could be small levels. No problem. And more! I can make a way to repeat the same levels (re-using resources), like the level 1-10 being almost equal as 1-2, like Peach is revisiting the place, but with different enemies, different placement of friends/puzzles...and even a different music and a different daytime (like a night forest).

I hope you understand what you just wrote: Wants to have more levels in the game - Is already thinking of re-using resources. Just keep it to the 8 per world.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And you seriously think you can't fill up 64 levels with enemies?

For sure I can, but... where will chuck make his first debut on MIM PUT? World 4?

World 4 is going to be Giant land right? Well, that's not even going to fit very well. Instead we should put him, wherever basically.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And that is even excluding the ninth world. Just stick to the 8 levels, that is more than enough.

Ok! But I will consult you and the People about where to place enemies (and why), because it will be weird to have chuckies in the sea world or sky world, for example.
You'd be surprised, but Chucks appear everywhere in SMW and I mean EVERYWHERE. Under water, in caves, high up in the clouds.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Cataquacks are fleshy, you just think they're metallic. We went over this.

...they dont appear fleshy...due to a not so good SMS models quality. But in flash, I can make them real fleshy.

That's because of the horribly low quality of Super Mario wiki. Just play the game or watch a video of someone playing a level in Gelato Beach.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh yeah Punio. How is he even going to have sex? Crawl into Peach's vagina?

Yes! They will be a living nasty guy. They will do things to Peach without her consent, that is, Peach WILL have to give her flesh to Punio in some puzzles, or when she's so horny or already a whore (then she will do that as an habit).

And how is Peach going to stay a virgin then?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why does he need to be in this game?! Doopliss sucks, I'd rather see someone else. Ivan, you haven't experienced chapter 4.

I did! I wasted more than an hour to find out how to pass through the moving rock.
I'm now in the last world, inside X-naut base. I need more time to finish the game (later). Remember I dont have a gamecube at home, I use my friends'.
Doopliss can appear in Cute Peach (or not), it will depend on other opinions. But in MIM PUT, I would only use Doopliss MARIO, not Doopliss as a ghost.

And you still think Doopliss is worth putting in the game? *ugh* We'll get back on this.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Technically yes. Bandits are larger and have different masks, but they look like Shy Guys. Bandits are anything but shy though. To me they are as different as Boos and Ghosts from Luigi's Mansion.

I'll reconsider this.

Also I remembered that Chucks are technically Koopas as well. So, that's why you can put both Shy Guys and Bandits in.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Before you make him though: Play SMRPG. Go download it on your Wii once you have it. It's totally worth playing.

Ok I'll tell you about this, when I finally own a WII.

Also, make note of this: Get a Wii Component cable as well. Not any old component cable, but a Wii one. With it, you're games looks so much nicer. Way better than that AV Cable that comes with it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:PS: If you dont mind of a even larger post, we can go ahead. But I think people will not follow a heavy stream of thoughts. We may use SPOILER tags too (to organize the posts). These should be useful to split different matters. The problem is, almost all phrases ARE constructive and need to be said explicitally ;)

People should read. We can always put anything super important in colored font or go for a bigger size.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also on the list: Prince Peasley! http://www.mariowiki.com/Prince_Peasley
In order to proceed to the Airship or gain a key for a door, Peach must fuck Peasley because of "royal tradtions". But in realality, he's just a perverted scumbag and wants to fuck Peach.

Seriously, Peasley?! Peasley is clearly narcissistic. Just look at how he acts and how he constantly blinds us with his hair. We are going to have to keep to the original personalities as much as possible.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also for the sneaking characters: Wario! He's sneaky and would want to fuck Peach.

Wario is too fat to be sneaky. We also have other plans for him, as Ivan pointed out.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:World 1: Mushroom Kingdom
World 2: Sarasaland
World 3: Delfino Beach or Soda Seas
World 4: DK Jungle/Diamond City (going from the jungle to the city)
World 5: Subcon/BeanBean Kingdom (going from the Subcon to the land of beans)
World 6: Marshmellow Mountains (Snow/Mountain levels)
World 7: Cuddle Clouds (Sky)
World 8: Dark Land (Bowser's Kingdom)
World 9: The Moon (Space)

Kinda cool. It could still use some work I think, but i like it. And don't you usually write Marshmallow?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Yes, thanks! But...Fahrenheit is not a fairy/natural name. It should be named 'Fahr' instead (it's also a Paper Mario reference of an icy land)

Okay, now you're just doing it on purpose! In fact, why don't we just call the Sky World Glitzville while we're at it!

Is that all? Or have I forgotten to reply to certain things?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:44 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:queen bean raping peach would be awesome if you look at she you can see that the rape fits perfect .

Maybe when Peach is in a prison (post-gameover scenes) or a prison/cage in some level areas. Then Queen Bean gets naked and plays with Peach. For sure, Peach will do everything to flee! :lol:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

I'm not lying, I'm NOT working on the game today. I'm just discussing, really ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I hope you understand what you just wrote: Wants to have more levels in the game - Is already thinking of re-using resources. Just keep it to the 8 per world.

I may re-use resources because its another approeach to keep the game almost the same size in megabytes, and to make Peach revisit areas. For example, I may make a puzzle that requires Peach to go back from World3 to World1 and grab a given key / talk to a given creature which knows how to activate something. This DOESNT add levels, but reuse the same levels in a different perspective, because I can even exchange enemies! Now, the level would have buzzy beetles instead of goombas. But I can also create , say, level 7-8 that is equal to 1-2, but at night, with tanks. I re-use the same layout/background, like Peach is revisiting the area, but now, as a new level (not the same 1-2 level that requires Peach to return back). These are NOT to be done any time soon. I'm just brainstorming. But the first approach (Peach having to go back) is nice because its a way I can put other enemies (new flavours). And a given toad who will say 'Princess Peach? You're back!'

QuizmasterBos Wrote:World 4 is going to be Giant land right? Well, that's not even going to fit very well. Instead we should put him, wherever basically.

I can put him in the 'altered 1-2 level', that is, when Peach needs to go back there. Thats because level 1-2 is a Super Mario World themed level.
Thats why I wanted to make another level (like 1-3), then move all following levels (watery - 1-4 and so on) because I want to put another Super Mario World themed level on 1-3, so I can add chucks there! And that level doest need to be huge. I even think about adding the yoshi house, with a large tree, just like SMW. Peach will be able to 'play with yoshi' there.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You'd be surprised, but Chucks appear everywhere in SMW and I mean EVERYWHERE. Under water, in caves, high up in the clouds.

Yes but....you know what I mean... each level should have a 'main enemy type' and one or two of secondary types. That is, on level 1-3 (watery), the main enemy is blooper, but some koopas appear because there are the outside area and underwater area. We may have chucks on world 1 and world 4, no problem. Provided the 'giant levels' are separated ones, and we can even think like this: world 4 starts normally (full forest levels), then Peach gets inside the Boggly Tree, then, the remaining levels after the Boggly Tree (say, 4-5, 4-6 and 4-7) will be giant levels.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That's because of the horribly low quality of Super Mario wiki. Just play the game or watch a video of someone playing a level in Gelato Beach.

Ok I'll see it when I have time.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And how is Peach going to stay a virgin then?

Punio playing with her pussy or/and ass doesnt mean she will lose her virginity (if any). But 'deep penetrations', as always, will be a selectable option by the player (or not, letting it automatic). I explain. If Peach is not a virgin anymore, that will trigger a more penetrative scenes. If she's still a virgin, Punio will notice that, and he will do it tenderly in order not to pop her cherrry.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And you still think Doopliss is worth putting in the game? *ugh* We'll get back on this.

I think about using 'Mario Doopliss' only because of the sneaking purposes. Then he will laugh like a ghost and go away. That Mario may appear in grey castles/haunted mansions.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also I remembered that Chucks are technically Koopas as well. So, that's why you can put both Shy Guys and Bandits in.

Soon!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, make note of this: Get a Wii Component cable as well. Not any old component cable, but a Wii one. With it, you're games looks so much nicer. Way better than that AV Cable that comes with it.

Ok thanks! Oh! For about PAL/NTSC... does Wii have these same problems of choosing? I know PS3 can use HDMI, so you can have a NTSC PS3 working on a PAL TV. Every PS3 game works regardless of region, EXCEPT music/video DVD/Blurays. Then, a NTSC PS3 will BLOCK PAL dvd/blurays (except games).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(World names) Kinda cool. It could still use some work I think, but i like it. And don't you usually write Marshmallow?

I've put a re-edit list above. But I think more brainstorming is needed.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay, now you're just doing it on purpose! In fact, why don't we just call the Sky World Glitzville while we're at it!

Maybe not, because the sky world will not have only Glitzville. I plan making Peach walk through clouds and clouds!
(I may not add Glitzville at all...if so, I may only put a more simple version of it. Only time will tell).[/quote]
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
SuperDodoman12 Wrote:queen bean raping peach would be awesome if you look at she you can see that the rape fits perfect .

Maybe when Peach is in a prison (post-gameover scenes) or a prison/cage in some level areas. Then Queen Bean gets naked and plays with Peach. For sure, Peach will do everything to flee! :lol:

Oh, yeah that part. Um... can we not put her in? It's a little too unsettling.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I hope you understand what you just wrote: Wants to have more levels in the game - Is already thinking of re-using resources. Just keep it to the 8 per world.

I may re-use resources because its another approeach to keep the game almost the same size in megabytes, and to make Peach revisit areas. For example, I may make a puzzle that requires Peach to go back from World3 to World1 and grab a given key / talk to a given creature which knows how to activate something. This DOESNT add levels, but reuse the same levels in a different perspective, because I can even exchange enemies! Now, the level would have buzzy beetles instead of goombas. But I can also create , say, level 7-8 that is equal to 1-2, but at night, with tanks. I re-use the same layout/background, like Peach is revisiting the area, but now, as a new level (not the same 1-2 level that requires Peach to return back). These are NOT to be done any time soon. I'm just brainstorming. But the first approach (Peach having to go back) is nice because its a way I can put other enemies (new flavours). And a given toad who will say 'Princess Peach? You're back!'

Yeah, but you can do that with 64 levels as well. Trust me, by the time you reach world 5/6, you'll start having problems thinking of good levels.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:World 4 is going to be Giant land right? Well, that's not even going to fit very well. Instead we should put him, wherever basically.

I can put him in the 'altered 1-2 level', that is, when Peach needs to go back there. Thats because level 1-2 is a Super Mario World themed level.
Thats why I wanted to make another level (like 1-3), then move all following levels (watery - 1-4 and so on) because I want to put another Super Mario World themed level on 1-3, so I can add chucks there! And that level doest need to be huge. I even think about adding the yoshi house, with a large tree, just like SMW. Peach will be able to 'play with yoshi' there.

How exactly is Yoshi going to be in the game? Can Peach "ride" him all the time, or only in a given area or stage? What would be interesting, is if Peach moans and gets hornier as she moves with Yoshi and eventually cums as well. But we don't want Yoshi to be over-powered. So, riding him means losing your virginity, meaning: No virgin ending, except if you already have the key of course.

Also, since Yoshi's girlfriend is supposed to be Birdo, can't we use her to distract Yoshi? This means that any stage with Yoshi in it will have Birdo at the end, to stop Peach from taking Yoshi with to another level. When you approach Birdo with Yoshi, he'll shake off Peach and runs over to Birdo and fucks her. Then Peach can finish the level.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You'd be surprised, but Chucks appear everywhere in SMW and I mean EVERYWHERE. Under water, in caves, high up in the clouds.

Yes but....you know what I mean... each level should have a 'main enemy type' and one or two of secondary types. That is, on level 1-3 (watery), the main enemy is blooper, but some koopas appear because there are the outside area and underwater area. We may have chucks on world 1 and world 4, no problem. Provided the 'giant levels' are separated ones, and we can even think like this: world 4 starts normally (full forest levels), then Peach gets inside the Boggly Tree, then, the remaining levels after the Boggly Tree (say, 4-5, 4-6 and 4-7) will be giant levels.

Yeah okay. No problem really.But no Boggly Tree! I hate that place, it sucks!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And how is Peach going to stay a virgin then?

Punio playing with her pussy or/and ass doesnt mean she will lose her virginity (if any). But 'deep penetrations', as always, will be a selectable option (or not). I explain. If Peach is not virgin anymore, that will trigger a more penetrative scenes. If she's still a virgin, Punio will notice that, and he will do it tenderly in order not to pop her cherry.

And how are players supposed to know? Will there be a script? Oh wait, I know.

Think of this (very rough script comin up):

Peach: Oh, what a cute little thing you are!
Punio: Oh, hello. Wait, are you princess Peach?
Peach: Well, yes I am, you must be Punio the Puny then?
Punio: I am! Say, princess Peach, to continue on, a switch must be hit further ahead. You can't hit it yourself. I can help you with that.
Peach: Why, thank you Punio.
Punio: Alright, please open your legs.
Peach: Wait what?!
Punio: I can't cross those gaps myself and I need to have a safe place to sit in. I can't stay in your hands, that would be too dangerous.
Peach: Okay then (If Peach is a virgin add: Don't go too deep though, I would like to stay a virgin for Mario) [Opens her legs and drops clothes if she is wearing them, then Punio jumps in)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, make note of this: Get a Wii Component cable as well. Not any old component cable, but a Wii one. With it, you're games looks so much nicer. Way better than that AV Cable that comes with it.

Ok thanks! Oh! For about PAL/NTSC... does Wii has these same problems of choosing? I know PS3 can use HDMI, so you can have a NTSC PS3 working on a PAL TV. Every PS3 game works regardless of region, EXCEPT music/video DVD/Blurays. Then, a NTSC PS3 will BLOCK PAL dvd/blurays (except games).

If it's about the games, I can tell you that the Wii is region-locked. I don't know about TV's though.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Okay, now you're just doing it on purpose! In fact, why don't we just call the Sky World Glitzville while we're at it!

Maybe not, because the sky world will not have only Glitzville. I plan making Peach walk through clouds and clouds!
(I may not add Glitzville at all...if so, I may only put a more simple version of it. Only time will tell).

I was being sarcastic Ivan. I don't want Glitzville in the game. We have more than enough PM as is, it's time to let some other games be in the spotlight.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Santa Claus gave me a hand! (that is, two Peach hands). We now have 13 new hands (forget the old hands in the left). Again, I do know some hands are 'a bit fat' but really, you will not notice this much while in the game. I'll make her fingers a bit slimmer in the future.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, yeah that part. Um... can we not put her in? It's a little too unsettling.

For sure, yes we can! We can agree of 'NOT putting her at all' :lol:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, but you can do that with 64 levels as well. Trust me, by the time you reach world 5/6, you'll start having problems thinking of good levels.

Yes. But, then, I'll be choosing new enemies and places to put them in. I may end up adding , say, flying buzzy beetles only in some sky levels. and for about chucks... I still need some level environments to add them up, with a good reason. I still prefer to let them appear in world 4, before Boggly Tree (where levels are still a normal size, not giant ones)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:How exactly is Yoshi going to be in the game? Can Peach "ride" him all the time, or only in a given area or stage? What would be interesting, is if Peach moans and gets hornier as she moves with Yoshi and eventually cums as well.

THAT is planned! Since Blargh talked about adding Yoshi with his saddle. I've already has Yoshi model done entirelly from scratch. And I decided to let him with an animal dick. Blargh didnt like the idea (this may sound bestiality) but WAIT. This is a fairy game, not a REAL life game. I've tired of seeing games, games and tons of hentai pics featuring animal dicks. Furries mostly.
And to put more salt, Peach, as always, will be embarassed and not willing to ride Yoshi, but she will end up accepting it. Yoshi will explain his saddle has a 'stick' in order to make the damsels not to fall. For this to work, the damsels needs to be wearing any knickers.

I plan making Yoshi able to be at any level (that is, his code will be compatible with all levels) except underwater. I prefer to make it like this because I think its not nice to force Yoshi to be only in some levels, then, after the level exit, Yoshi disappears. That is STILL possible, but I need a good reason/reasons. Peach will be able to ride him using any powerup/costume. But I want to make a few poses, that is: Yoshi walking left/right, jumping and using his tongue. Aside of the sexual scenes. To mount a yoshi, peach just jumps on him.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But we don't want Yoshi to be over-powered. So, riding him means losing your virginity, meaning: No virgin ending, except if you already have the key of course.

Peach will use her ASS while virgin, and her PUSSY while not virgin ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, since Yoshi's girlfriend is supposed to be Birdo, can't we use her to distract Yoshi? This means that any stage with Yoshi in it will have Birdo at the end, to stop Peach from taking Yoshi with to another level. When you approach Birdo with Yoshi, he'll shake off Peach and runs over to Birdo and fucks her. Then Peach can finish the level.

We can brainstorm more about this:
1) Birdo: she attacks with eggs. When eggs touch Peach, Peach is hurt. But when Birdo touches Peach, she grabs her, and makes Peach masturbates still she cums, then Birdo returns to her place and keep throwing eggs. Peach can defeat Birdo jumping on her three times.
2) Yoshi and Birdo: when Yoshi sees Birdo, he shakes Peach off, and goes right to Birdo. Then we can see both fucking happily (a simple animation). Peach can continue her quest, without the Yoshi, because , now, they are 'locked'. Its not possible to get Yoshi anymore (only in another level).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah okay. No problem really.But no Boggly Tree! I hate that place, it sucks!

Oh man, dont say that :/ One of the most interesting places I liked was...Boggly Tree! But I may use normal green nature colors. Not grey!
And I will make a simplier level. I also want to give a reson for the Punio to be in the game.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And how are players supposed to know? Will there be a script? Oh wait, I know.
Punio: I am! Say, princess Peach, to continue on, a switch must be hit further ahead. You can't hit it yourself. I can help you with that.
Punio: I can't cross those gaps myself and I need to have a safe place to sit in. I can't stay in your hands, that would be too dangerous.
Peach: Okay then (If Peach is a virgin add: Don't go too deep though, I would like to stay a virgin for Mario) [Opens her legs and drops clothes if she is wearing them, then Punio jumps in)

Perfect, Quiz! A 'hidden save area' for Punio. She may even moan and orgasm while walking ;)
I saved it! You really have a good script in those scenes!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If it's about the games, I can tell you that the Wii is region-locked. I don't know about TV's though.

Regions = NTSC/PAL? Or country related?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I was being sarcastic Ivan. I don't want Glitzville in the game. We have more than enough PM as is, it's time to let some other games be in the spotlight.

Yes, thats why I'll be making world2 and world3 like SMB2. But remember I'm creating levels in a non linear way, that is, I may create the Boggly Tree level before finishing world3, because I want to include Punio there. Then, along with game development, I will relocate Boggly Tree to world 4.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:03 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Santa Claus gave me a hand! (that is, two Peach hands). We now have 13 new hands (forget the old hands in the left). Again, I do know some hands are 'a bit fat' but really, you will not notice this much while in the game. I'll make her fingers a bit slimmer in the future.

Did santa make those? Because you know you aren't allowed to work on this game today.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, yeah that part. Um... can we not put her in? It's a little too unsettling.

For sure, yes we can! We can agree of 'NOT putting her at all' :lol:

Phew. Don't need any Queen Bean in my flash porn game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah, but you can do that with 64 levels as well. Trust me, by the time you reach world 5/6, you'll start having problems thinking of good levels.

Yes. But, then, I'll be choosing new enemies and places to put them in. I may end up adding , say, flying buzzy beetles only in some sky levels. and for about chucks... I still need some level environments to add them up, with a good reason. I still prefer to let them appear in world 4, before Boggly Tree (where levels are still a normal size, not giant ones)
I don't think anyone will mind seeing enemies appear in just a few stages. Considering that you can just go back to that stage at any time. Plus, wouldn't people appreciate a larger variety of enemies instead of seeing Goombas in 40% of the stages?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:How exactly is Yoshi going to be in the game? Can Peach "ride" him all the time, or only in a given area or stage? What would be interesting, is if Peach moans and gets hornier as she moves with Yoshi and eventually cums as well.

THAT is planned! Since Blargh talked about adding Yoshi with his saddle. I've already has Yoshi model done entirelly from scratch. And I decided to let him with an animal dick. Blargh didnt like the idea (this may sound bestiality) but WAIT. This is a fairy game, not a REAL life game. I've tired of seeing games, games and tons of hentai pics featuring animal dicks. Furries mostly.
And to put more salt, Peach, as always, will be embarassed and not willing to ride Yoshi, but she will end up accepting it. Yoshi will explain his saddle has a 'stick' in order to make the damsels not to fall. For this to work, the damsels needs to be wearing any knickers.

I remember seeing that Yoshi model. It looks really good, but you know that. But are you saying that Yoshi WILL have an animal dick or that he WILL NOT? Your post is very confusing.

And I don't think Yoshi needs to explain the penis there. He can't even talk! The penis will be clearly visible, so if Peach jumps on him she can exclaim: "Aah! That's not how it is supposed to be!" the first time she gets on him. Oh, and when I'll write his information for the diary, I can just say that the reason Yoshi has a penis on his saddle, is because of Kamek's magic. Problem solved, no?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I plan making Yoshi able to be at any level (that is, his code will be compatible with all levels) except underwater. I prefer to make it like this because I think its not nice to force Yoshi to be only in some levels, then, after the level exit, Yoshi disappears. That is STILL possible, but I need a good reason/reasons. Peach will be able to ride him using any powerup/costume. But I want to make a few poses, that is: Yoshi walking left/right, jumping and using his tongue. Aside of the sexual scenes. To mount a yoshi, peach just jumps on him.

But NSMBU (the newest game) also has adult Yoshi's be stage-bound only. But in that game, Mario just jumps off him and Yoshi waves him goodbye. In this case, we can have a good explanation.

And making Yoshi limited to stages also allows for other problems to no be present. We'd have to write a ton of text for the castle level, since it would be odd if everyone just ignores Yoshi. I also don't like seeing Yoshi too present in the game. This is Peach's game, not Yoshi's. We shouldn't practically put him on the same level as Peach.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:But we don't want Yoshi to be over-powered. So, riding him means losing your virginity, meaning: No virgin ending, except if you already have the key of course.

Peach will use her ASS while virgin, and her PUSSY while not virgin ;)

I think there should be a better workaround. Considering we would need to explain that again and I want to limit that as much as possible. This game could be a little less complex.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, since Yoshi's girlfriend is supposed to be Birdo, can't we use her to distract Yoshi? This means that any stage with Yoshi in it will have Birdo at the end, to stop Peach from taking Yoshi with to another level. When you approach Birdo with Yoshi, he'll shake off Peach and runs over to Birdo and fucks her. Then Peach can finish the level.

We can brainstorm more about this:
1) Birdo: she attacks with eggs. When eggs touch Peach, Peach is hurt. But when Birdo touches Peach, she grabs her, and makes Peach masturbates still she cums, then Birdo returns to her place and keep throwing eggs. Peach can defeat Birdo jumping on her three times.
2) Yoshi and Birdo: when Yoshi sees Birdo, he shakes Peach off, and goes right to Birdo. Then we can see both fucking happily (a simple animation). Peach can continue her quest, without the Yoshi, because , now, they are 'locked'. Its not possible to get Yoshi anymore (only in another level).

Why can't we use both? Check this out:
If Peach decides not to take Yoshi with her, Birdo will be an enemy. The only problem would be is that you can't defeat Birdo, because otherwise you can get to the goal with Yoshi.
Of course, Yoshi can still shake Peach off and either run towards the defeated, or fucked, Birdo or Peach can't exit a stage (walking into the fortress) with Yoshi.
Mario never enters fortresses or Ghost houses with Yoshi either; therefore a perfect explanation, if I do say so myself.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yeah okay. No problem really.But no Boggly Tree! I hate that place, it sucks!

Oh man, dont say that :/ One of the most interesting places I liked was...Boggly Tree! But I may use normal green nature colors. Not grey!
And I will make a simplier level. I also want to give a reson for the Punio to be in the game.

Oh, outside it looks awesome. But the enemies make it so sucky. You can't defeat stupid Clefts, Piranha plants can only be defeated with the hammer and Yux have those irritating shields. Punio can "just" be in the game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And how are players supposed to know? Will there be a script? Oh wait, I know.

Perfect, Quiz! A 'hidden save area' for Punio. She may even moan and orgasm while walking ;)
I saved it! You really have a good script in those scenes!

It's still a rough draft though, so it can change. I could explain the gaps better. I mean that Punio can't jump over gaps and holes to get to where he wants, so Peach has to take him. I also think I would like to stay a virgin for Mario isn't exactly befitting Peach too much, so I might change that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:If it's about the games, I can tell you that the Wii is region-locked. I don't know about TV's though.

Regions = NTSC/PAL? Or country related?

Yes, NTSC/PAL. Countries fall under these regions.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Residentlover2 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:08 am

prince peasley? please he is more like a gay man dont add him :? sorry if im too subjetive but is the true i dont like peasley to this game
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:12 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:prince peasley? please he is more like a gay man dont add him :? sorry if im too subjetive but is the true i dont like peasley to this game

No problem. I see that many will not like Peasley in the game :/

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Did santa make those? Because you know you aren't allowed to work on this game today.

Errr no :? But I was making those yesterday anyway. I've got an idea of making another 'ily like' hand for some positions ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Phew. Don't need any Queen Bean in my flash porn game.

Neither in all other XXX games :P She will be forever alone :/

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't think anyone will mind seeing enemies appear in just a few stages. Considering that you can just go back to that stage at any time. Plus, wouldn't people appreciate a larger variety of enemies instead of seeing Goombas in 40% of the stages?

Yes. But you may agree with me that predominant enemies are interesting, thats because each race lives in certain regions of Mushroom Kingdom and other regions of 'Mario Earth Planet'.
There is already some varieties in levels, like I've said before (koopas, cheep cheep and bloopers on level 1-3, for example). Sometimes a given enemy group can wander to other regions.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I remember seeing that Yoshi model. It looks really good, but you know that. But are you saying that Yoshi WILL have an animal dick or that he WILL NOT? Your post is very confusing.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, Yoshi will remain with an animal dick. He's a 'furry like' creature (although a dinosaur). Ok, dinos dont have dicks, but I've analised his body shape and I decided to give him an animal dick. Its more appropriate.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And I don't think Yoshi needs to explain the penis there. He can't even talk! The penis will be clearly visible, so if Peach jumps on him she can exclaim: "Aah! That's not how it is supposed to be!" the first time she gets on him. Oh, and when I'll write his information for the diary, I can just say that the reason Yoshi has a penis on his saddle, is because of Kamek's magic. Problem solved, no?

Ok, Yoshi will not talk. So we can make Peach talk in a way she will understand. When I have more levels/worlds (world 4) I will add Yoshi and I'll add a Peach scene that makes her blush when seeing that dick (and yoshi dick too). To hasten development, I may only create 2 or 3 levels of World3. Then I can go back to create more levels there. Thats because I want Boss Bass (Big Bertha male) to be completed too, so some vore scenes will take action (AGAIN: Not blood/gore. It will be a 'tender vore', when Peach will be swallowed , then spit, full of cum).

Kamek magic? All right! Ok then!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:But NSMBU (the newest game) also has adult Yoshi's be stage-bound only. But in that game, Mario just jumps off him and Yoshi waves him goodbye. In this case, we can have a good explanation.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.... ok then... I may put this script, but then I will create a block that 'splurts' an egg, in the a given area of each level Yoshi must be in (resembling SMW).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And making Yoshi limited to stages also allows for other problems to no be present. We'd have to write a ton of text for the castle level, since it would be odd if everyone just ignores Yoshi. I also don't like seeing Yoshi too present in the game. This is Peach's game, not Yoshi's. We shouldn't practically put him on the same level as Peach.

You're right. So, Yoshi in just a couple of levels. Yoshi can be one of those friends that appear in, then go away 'I gotta go'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think there should be a better workaround. Considering we would need to explain that again and I want to limit that as much as possible. This game could be a little less complex.

So lets choose:
1) Make the dick appear flacid/laid down, if Peach is a virgin. Then she will ride the dino and she will be aroused along the path. If she's not a virgin anymore, the dick will be always hard and pointing up. This may be related to Kamek magic or just a coincidence. (on a side note, I'll be being clear. There will be some actions in the game that EVEN ME dont know the right cause/explanation. This is nice because it will give speculations and different views of each player).
2) Peach will not mount it (she will exclaim 'oohh no'), then she just walks and the dino follows her.
3) Peach will ride the dino in the opposite pose (her legs in Dino's face and her hands grabbing the dick for equilibrium)
4) Dick is always hard. Make Peach direct the dick inside her asshole if she's a virgin, so she can still ride (with some moan/'hurt' sounds). Pussy otherwise (as she know it hurts a bit when using her asshole). Peach WILL have to do that (stick the dick) in order to walk with safety, otherwise she will fall easily.
5) Any other idea/suggestion.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why can't we use both? Check this out:
If Peach decides not to take Yoshi with her, Birdo will be an enemy. The only problem would be is that you can't defeat Birdo, because otherwise you can get to the goal with Yoshi.
Of course, Yoshi can still shake Peach off and either run towards the defeated, or fucked, Birdo or Peach can't exit a stage (walking into the fortress) with Yoshi.
Mario never enters fortresses or Ghost houses with Yoshi either; therefore a perfect explanation, if I do say so myself.

We're actually using Both. Birdo seeing Peach only, and Birdo seeing Peach+Yoshi (the above 1) and 2) is not a 'select only one' item).
I partially understood your description. Let's see:
- Peach decides not to take Yoshi (Peach will be walking alone). Birdo will see Peach and she will fight her with eggs. If Birdo 'touches' Peach, even just a little bit, Birdo will make Peach masturbate until she cums. Peach will only be able to exit the level if she jumps on her three times and takes the pink bubble, which will open a door.
- Peach decides to take Yoshi. Birdo will not be an enemy because there will be no time for that! Yoshi will be 'magnetically attracked' to Birdo, with a really hard rock dick. Both will have sex until exaustion. Peach, then, exists the level, leaving Yoshi.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, outside it looks awesome. But the enemies make it so sucky. You can't defeat stupid Clefts, Piranha plants can only be defeated with the hammer and Yux have those irritating shields. Punio can "just" be in the game.

Hey wait, calm down, I will not recreate all that. Of course I will be only adding Punio and maybe some clefts for SEX SCENES, not to kill Peach.
Yux! I remember I have to make the red one for the x-naut level (later).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It's still a rough draft though, so it can change. I could explain the gaps better. I mean that Punio can't jump over gaps and holes to get to where he wants, so Peach has to take him. I also think I would like to stay a virgin for Mario isn't exactly befitting Peach too much, so I might change that.

I remember we need to make them fall or use the pipe's tiny hole! You hit the nail in the head on this one.
Yes, another phrase like 'Oh hmmm..please be careful...I'm...a virgin there!'

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, NTSC/PAL. Countries fall under these regions.

At least, its less worse than old game consoles where you cannot use a japanese cartridge in a american console. :evil:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't think anyone will mind seeing enemies appear in just a few stages. Considering that you can just go back to that stage at any time. Plus, wouldn't people appreciate a larger variety of enemies instead of seeing Goombas in 40% of the stages?

Yes. But you may agree with me that predominant enemies are interesting, thats because each race lives in certain regions of Mushroom Kingdom and other regions of 'Mario Earth Planet'.
There is already some varieties in levels, like I've said before (koopas, cheep cheep and bloopers on level 1-3, for example). Sometimes a given enemy group can wander to other regions.

Of course the Goomba will be omni-present. He has like 11 scenes while the others have like 6 at best. But we must be careful not to make the Goomba appear too much in the game.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I remember seeing that Yoshi model. It looks really good, but you know that. But are you saying that Yoshi WILL have an animal dick or that he WILL NOT? Your post is very confusing.

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, Yoshi will remain with an animal dick. He's a 'furry like' creature (although a dinosaur). Ok, dinos dont have dicks, but I've analised his body shape and I decided to give him an animal dick. Its more appropriate.

Really? Last time I saw him he had a normal dick. Guess things changed since then.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think there should be a better workaround. Considering we would need to explain that again and I want to limit that as much as possible. This game could be a little less complex.

So lets choose:
1) Make the dick appear flacid/laid down, if Peach is a virgin. Then she will ride the dino and she will be aroused along the path. If she's not a virgin anymore, the dick will be always hard and pointing up. This may be related to Kamek magic or just a coincidence. (on a side note, I'll be being clear. There will be some actions in the game that EVEN ME dont know the right cause/explanation. This is nice because it will give speculations and different views of each player).
2) Peach will not mount it (she will exclaim 'oohh no'), then she just walks and the dino follows her.
3) Peach will ride the dino in the opposite pose (her legs in Dino's face and her hands grabbing the dick for equilibrium)
4) Dick is always hard. Make Peach direct the dick inside her asshole if she's a virgin, so she can still ride (with some moan/'hurt' sounds). Pussy otherwise (as she know it hurts a bit when using her asshole). Peach WILL have to do that (stick the dick) in order to walk with safety, otherwise she will fall easily.
5) Any other idea/suggestion.

2 is weird, Yoshi becomes pointless during a virgin run. 3 is funny, but also weird. I would like to see the animation once though, it would be a good laugh I think. 4 is the same as what you said and that is what we're trying to avoid.

Now, 1 I kinda like. The dick could also not be there at all and grows out of him once Peach has been sexed up. The game could even drop a hint (Info box early on) saying: "Some things might be different if you are still a virgin".

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why can't we use both? Check this out:

We're actually using Both. Birdo seeing Peach only, and Birdo seeing Peach+Yoshi (the above 1) and 2) is not a 'select only one' item).
I partially understood your description. Let's see:
- Peach decides not to take Yoshi (Peach will be walking alone). Birdo will see Peach and she will fight her with eggs. If Birdo 'touches' Peach, even just a little bit, Birdo will make Peach masturbate until she cums. Peach will only be able to exit the level if she jumps on her three times and takes the pink bubble, which will open a door.
- Peach decides to take Yoshi. Birdo will not be an enemy because there will be no time for that! Yoshi will be 'magnetically attracked' to Birdo, with a really hard rock dick. Both will have sex until exaustion. Peach, then, exists the level, leaving Yoshi.

You gave an option in your previous post. You said Birdo will either be an enemy, OR a way to stop Yoshi. But she can be both at the same time.

I never even thought of the bubble. I like it though, keep it. The only issue we're dealing with is how the bubble will appear when Yoshi and Birdo fuck.

Now, Birdo and Yoshi can just have a simple loop. No different poses, no cumming, just a 2, 3 second loop that repeats over and over. Peach won't say anything, she'll just yell a surprised Aah! or something like that and then continue on her way.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Oh, outside it looks awesome. But the enemies make it so sucky. You can't defeat stupid Clefts, Piranha plants can only be defeated with the hammer and Yux have those irritating shields. Punio can "just" be in the game.

Hey wait, calm down, I will not recreate all that. Of course I will be only adding Punio and maybe some clefts for SEX SCENES, not to kill Peach.
Yux! I remember I have to make the red one for the x-naut level (later).

I guess I should just give up fighting, you'll put it in regardless of what I say, right?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:It's still a rough draft though, so it can change. I could explain the gaps better. I mean that Punio can't jump over gaps and holes to get to where he wants, so Peach has to take him. I also think I would like to stay a virgin for Mario isn't exactly befitting Peach too much, so I might change that.

I remember we need to make them fall or use the pipe's tiny hole! You hit the nail in the head on this one.
Yes, another phrase like 'Oh hmmm..please be careful...I'm...a virgin there!'

Gaah, the stupid Puni (I think I spelled Puny in the rough draft I made) leading thing. It sucked too. Please, don't put that in the game. Please!

For the phrase, yes something like that. I'll take another stab at it when the time comes.
QuizmasterBos

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:00 am

*cough cough* Yoshi idea *cough cough* my idea *cough cough* :D

Haha sorry I have a bit of a cold. Anyways, you guys are at it 24/7 huh?
Nice looking hands Ivan!

I just wanted to stop by to say Happy Holidays and I hope you guys are having a good time wether you celebrate it or not. Luckily I managed to get a new mouse ^_^ so maybe I'll start back at flash soon. Have a great day and we'll see each other next year ;)
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:14 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:*cough cough* Yoshi idea *cough cough* my idea *cough cough* :D

Haha sorry I have a bit of a cold. Anyways, you guys are at it 24/7 huh?
Nice looking hands Ivan!

I just wanted to stop by to say Happy Holidays and I hope you guys are having a good time wether you celebrate it or not. Luckily I managed to get a new mouse ^_^ so maybe I'll start back at flash soon. Have a great day and we'll see each other next year ;)

Merry Christmas Asian.

And did I hear you writing that the Yoshi idea is yours? Or am I hearing things?

No, seriously though, what exactly about Yoshi was your idea? I can't remember.

I'm discussing stuff because I have nothing else to do, really. I just watch youtube videos or something and then have this site on as well.
QuizmasterBos

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:23 am

The idea of having a penis on the saddle and making Peach ride it of course! ^_^ (if I can I'll try to find out when I said it ;) )
EDIT nah nevermind too lazy ._.

I'll be honest I've been quite bored lately too and so I've been playing this one game League of Legends haha.
I've seen so many youtube videos that I have gotten bored. Dont even wanna go out for run cuz well I hate the cold and running in the cold isnt the greatest sport.
I may not comment often but I do occasionally read in on one of your discussions ;)
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:36 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:The idea of having a penis on the saddle and making Peach ride it of course! ^_^ (if I can I'll try to find out when I said it ;)

I'll be honest I've been quite bored lately too and so I've been playing this one game League of Legends haha.
I've seen so many youtube videos that I have gotten bored. Dont even wanna go out for run cuz well I hate the cold and running in the cold isnt the greatest sport.
I may not comment often but I do occasionally read in on one of your discussions ;)

Oh, that part! I thought you meant a part Ivan and me had just discussed. Don't bother looking it up, it's a minor detail you mentioned and I believe you said it.

I know LoL, I've seen it a couple of times. A few friends of me have this thing where they say "pussies", "pussies" to one another, meaning to hide in the bushes/ tall grass.

You don't need to comment if you feel you don't have anything meaningful to say, but I'm glad you take the time to read them at least. Thank you.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:30 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course the Goomba will be omni-present. He has like 11 scenes while the others have like 6 at best. But we must be careful not to make the Goomba appear too much in the game.

So far. Soon, the others will have 10 or more scenes too, so , a more balanced game.
This will happen after I'm more used to making scenes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Really? Last time I saw him he had a normal dick. Guess things changed since then.

I think you haven't followed the thread 50 days ago.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=187321&hilit=animal+dick#p187321

QuizmasterBos Wrote:2 is weird, Yoshi becomes pointless during a virgin run. 3 is funny, but also weird. I would like to see the animation once though, it would be a good laugh I think. 4 is the same as what you said and that is what we're trying to avoid. The dick could also not be there at all and grows out of him once Peach has been sexed up. The game could even drop a hint (Info box early on) saying: "Some things might be different if you are still a virgin".

I prefer the dick being there, but flaccid, because Peach will still feel something ;)
So let's see more opinions. Yes, I can try to produce that animation ;) But first I need to make a basic Yoshi walk animation.
I can create that infobox in one of the speaker boxes (in the level Yoshi appears in the first time).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You gave an option in your previous post. You said Birdo will either be an enemy, OR a way to stop Yoshi. But she can be both at the same time. I never even thought of the bubble. I like it though, keep it. The only issue we're dealing with is how the bubble will appear when Yoshi and Birdo fuck.

The bubble will appear after both orgasms ;)
As for Birdo still being an enemy to be attacked, while she throws an egg and Yoshi running at her, it might be more complex to do. When Yoshi and Birdo cross their eyes, Birdo should not attack anyone anymore. But I get your point. Peach gets out of the dino, fights Birdo BEFORE Yoshi sees her, then when she uses the door, Yoshi keeps walking until disappearing in the right area of the screen (his 'very quick walk' animation). BTW, am I supposed to make yoshi run (quick walk animation) when Peach gets out of him?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, Birdo and Yoshi can just have a simple loop. No different poses, no cumming, just a 2, 3 second loop that repeats over and over. Peach won't say anything, she'll just yell a surprised Aah! or something like that and then continue on her way.

Yes, but I can make an small animation of them cumming (both with closed eyes), them the bubble will appear.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I guess I should just give up fighting, you'll put it in regardless of what I say, right?

Its not supposed to be that way. We must give reasons to be/not to be there. I'm on a good mood to add more and more assets in the game (more variety), that explains much ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Gaah, the stupid Puni (I think I spelled Puny in the rough draft I made) leading thing. It sucked too. Please, don't put that in the game. Please!

I wont. And I wont put the '101 punis' requirement (but hmmm just lets imagine 101 punis 'fucking'/licking Peach) :P

QuizmasterBos Wrote:For the phrase, yes something like that. I'll take another stab at it when the time comes.

Please do!

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:*cough cough* Yoshi idea *cough cough* my idea *cough cough* :D

Thats it ;) I love it!

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Haha sorry I have a bit of a cold. Anyways, you guys are at it 24/7 huh?

Er....Yes!

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Nice looking hands Ivan!

Thanks!

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I just wanted to stop by to say Happy Holidays and I hope you guys are having a good time wether you celebrate it or not. Luckily I managed to get a new mouse ^_^ so maybe I'll start back at flash soon. Have a great day and we'll see each other next year ;)

Wow great!! I was thinking of sending you a mouse, but it might last 20 to 30 days to reach there so... it would be worse :P
I like the cold. Its better than a 105°F day (there are parts of the world this are even higher).
Happy Hollidays!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:39 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:prince peasley? please he is more like a gay man dont add him :? sorry if im too subjetive but is the true i dont like peasley to this game

Then maybe he can be a boss. A gay man as you say but he has something that Peach want's so she either has to take him out or force himself on him.
Proverbial 'Reverse Rape'
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:24 am

Toyloli Wrote:

Then maybe he can be a boss. A gay man as you say but he has something that Peach want's so she either has to take him out or force himself on him.
Proverbial 'Reverse Rape'

I prefer him beinging a perverted scumbag that wants his way with Peach. The BeanBean Kingdom has a friendship with the Mushroom Kingdom and and beating the crap out the kingdom's prince isn't a wise idea. The boss idea does sound intresting but I prefer Peasley being a perverted scumbag than a gay prince.

I always thought he was a scumbag in Superstar Saga. So the scumbag part would be perfect.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:49 am

Level 2-5 (Sketch).
For sure, I'll improve the level later. Some of them will have characters to interact to, like the toads of 1-2. I need some opinions. But if this model is interesting so far, then I'll make it before 2013.
(click on the spoiler, then click again in the image to enlarge it).

MIM PUT - Rough Sketch - level 2-5.jpg
MIM PUT - Rough Sketch - level 2-5.jpg (76.83 KiB) Viewed 4069 times

Toyloli Wrote:Then maybe he can be a boss.

Hmmm I dont know. He's Peach's friend in the original titles. And I have plenty of bosses to be put in the game.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I prefer him beinging a perverted scumbag that wants his way with Peach. The BeanBean Kingdom has a friendship with the Mushroom Kingdom

That part I really like. Its like Osama, king of Subcon, but being the Prince Peasley, from BeanBean kingdom. Peach can even visit his Palace in a given world. He's fast, so that's why its interesting to use him as a sneaker. And he has hidden things 'down his sleeves'. He could do things like:

Prince: Princess, here!! (on the left)
Princess Peach: what? (looking at right)
Prince: *surprise butt sex*
Peach: 'ohhhh no'.
Prince: Thank you! Au revoir! Hihihihi!

For about the princesses and kings in each World, I plan to make this:

World 1: Mushroom Kingdom: Princess Peach (wait! How about Osama Palace?) Well, Peach would go to the airship which is ABOVE HER OWN CASTLE. Toads will tell this to her, then she will climb the anchor in her castle roof! Then, I would move Osama palace to World5, and I can create a new Level for World1. \o/
World 2: Sarasaland: Daisy
World 3: Delfino Beach: ??????
World 4: Boggly Forest: Puni King (a palace like Osama but full of leaves)
World 5: Subcon Kingdom (going from the Subcon to BeanBean): Osama (palace already done). Prince Peasley can be his nephew.
World 6: Marshmallow Mountains (or any other name yet to be chosen): ??????
World 7: Cuddle Clouds: Krystal
World 8: Dark Land (Bowser's Kingdom): Bowser (there will be no Peach friend palace for obvious reasons)
World 9: The Moon (Space): Rosalina

Pauline:
an encounter (like Luigi).
Mona: an encounter.
Vivian: an encounter.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects