Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.2 (feb 26/13)

Postby LuftMallow » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:26 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Luftmallow, is it possible to take a screenshot like photo 1 (forward facing) but using her back?
What do you think of making that new pose? We would only need her head and her torso. Other body parts can be reused. Thats because I want to make some bending poses for scenes :twisted:

Like this one! (BOTTOM LEFT)
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=3099&start=20#p201074

I'll check, but I'd need to see if there's some sort of unrestricted camera cheat I can use to get better angles.
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:29 am

LuftMallow Wrote:I'll check, but I'd need to see if there's some sort of unrestricted camera cheat I can use to get better angles.

Like this!!!!!

Ivan-Aedler

Postby LuftMallow » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:05 am

Hopefully, at least one of the two is usable. Peach tends to fidget around when you don't press anything so you have to wait for her to stop.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Peach Back1.jpg
Peach Back1.jpg (86.73 KiB) Viewed 1967 times

Peach Back2.jpg
Peach Back2.jpg (88.9 KiB) Viewed 1967 times
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:12 am

Game code getting more and more modularized. A strong step was made those last days. This is making the game even lighter in CPU resources and less size (- 500kb) because I'm reusing functions. And it will help me to convert to AS3 in the future. The plan is to have more than 95% of game code OUTSIDE the Flash File. They will orchestrate the objects inside the game. Any bug could be fixed using even notepad, as ALL OF these bugs is caused by code.

Text Balloons returned to be 'alive' (at first, Peach will say a common phrase she expects to say, then, further scenes will make her talk more, according to what she want to say). I still have to separate 'cumming being embarassed' and 'cumming being a slut' text.

LuftMallow Wrote:Hopefully, at least one of the two is usable. Peach tends to fidget around when you don't press anything so you have to wait for her to stop.

Thanks, perfect! I plan making this pose really!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:42 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Lurker101 Wrote:Suggestions: Sexual positions near/against collision areas such as against pipes, walls and in the case of aquatics, even against ceilings.

I didnt understand. You say, a button or Peach herself that gets in a particular position in those areas if she's standing still? Possible!

he means peach getting plowed on walls and other objects (i think i talked abut that with you once)
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 am

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:He means peach getting plowed on walls and other objects (i think i talked abut that with you once)

Sure! Its planned. Once I get a break from code, lets rock! And I may not notice here. I may appear here with the poses already ;) Better to make them pace by pace and show them at once, then procastinating and keep promising.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lurker101 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:32 am

First, I'll try to clear up the confusion with my last post.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Lurker101 Wrote:Extra orgasm scene with each position so Peach doesn't have to finish herself off each time

Blargh???

If Peaches horniness bar (or whatever it's being called) is filled during a sex scene, she immediately after goes into the last masturbation stage scene, hence, having to finish herself off. So instead, an extra scene for when the bar fills up during sex.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Lurker101 Wrote:Suggestions: Sexual positions near/against collision areas such as against pipes, walls and in the case of aquatics, even against ceilings.

I didnt understand. You say, a button or Peach herself that gets in a particular position in those areas if she's standing still? Possible!

[warning : potential position suggestions ahead]

Say Peach is attacked within 2 blacks of a pipe or a wall. Add a 40%[1] chance of the encounter involving the pipe or wall. Examples being;

Koopa Troopa : Peach back against the wall/pipe, slightly elevated, legs apart (perhaps on his shoulders) while he ploughs her
Shy Guy : Peach on knees, against the wall/pipe, being fucked from behind
Goomba : Peach slumped on floor, head and shoulders against the pipe/wall being skull and/or tit fucked
Boo : Second Boos hands come from pipe/wall grabbing and pulling back Peaches arms leaving her prone to either oral or vaginal penetration from the initial Boo
Boo : Second Boos Hands come from pipe grabbing and pulling her legs around the pipe and holding her in place. Peach lands on her hands as she falls, leaving her open to be skull fucked by the initial Boo
Blooper : Launches at Peach towards wall/pipe/ceiling and holds on with tentacles while penetrating either orally or anally
Bob-omb : Peach pushes the Bob-omb against a pipe and grabs the top of the pipe. She then swings her legs up parallel with the pipe, sliding onto the Bob-ombs cock and bounces against it with a sort of pendulum motion
Pokey : No idea yet. Sorry.

I know by the time I've finished typing and this post has been approved, most of the bug I'll have pointed out with have been spotted half a dozen times, so I'm going to leave the current bug test till later and just get on with more position suggestions without really considering what kind of enemies you want in the game.

Piranha[2] Plant;

Head pops out of pipe and pries Peaches legs precariously apart with its jaws. Lengthened tongue shoots upwards and into Peaches pussy.
Springs out of pipe and coils its vine around Peach, trapping her, using head to such at tits, either;
-both breasts in mouth at same time, sucking slowly
-one nipple hard and fast
-sucking and pulling both alternately, sharp and quick (all possibly forced lactation?)
Stage one - Springs out of pipe and wraps vine around Peaches tits. Stage two - head and tongue go to Peaches pussy. Vines tighten around tits making them go a little pale. Stage three - pull hard at tits, forcing them to squirt milk. (possible forced lactation?)
Springs out of pipe, wrapping vine around Peaches legs. Peach falls forward (maybe dangling over the edge of the pipe?) and plant tongues Peaches arse

Ostro

Peach on knees, spit roasted by Ostro and Shyguy
Ostro standing up, Peach underneath with legs wrapped around Ostros torso "bellyriding"
Peach "bellyriding" and trying to lean up, blowing a mounted Shyguy
Peach "bellyriding", leaning back and being spitroasted by a Shyguy facing Ostro
Peach on knees, blowing Ostro. Ostro fucking Peaches arse/pussy with beak
Peach with back against pipe/wall, one leg up and Ostros beak fucking her pussy. Shyguy stood on Ostros head with dick in Peaches mouth.
Peach cowgirl with Shyguy while Shyguy rides Ostro

Stretch
Since he's basically the bastard lovechild of a Boo and a platform, this leaves plenty for the imagination to work on. Especially since it'll only be in places where Boos are guaranteed.

Hands come up from platform and grab Peaches ankles. Ghost penis shoots up and into pussy.
Head and penis pop up behind Peach. Head shoots forward causing Peach to fall and land on penis.
Head and penis pop up in front of Peach. Head shoots forward causing Peach to land on her hands and knees with her lips around the cock.
Hands grab and ankles causing Peach to stumble forward. Second pair of hands grab wrists, keeping Peach prone. Third pair of hands lung up, grabbing and pulling at Peaches tits (possible forced lactation?)
Hands grab and ankles causing Peach to stumble forward. Second pair of hands grab wrists, keeping Peach prone. Boos get to pick a hole.
Head pops up and Peach trips over it, landing on chest and knees (she's got plenty of padding for a soft fall). Floor opens up closes again around Peaches tits, trapping her in place. Penis comes up to mouth and Boo comes from behind.
Head pops up in front of Peach, Peach trips over and falls over side of platform. Hands pop out and grab Peaches legs just as she's about to go horizontal and pulls her into a penis protruding from the side of the platform.
Head pops up and Peach trips over it, landing on hands and knees. Ghost hands hold her hands and legs in place and pull her to the underside of the platform. Boos swarm in for inverted spitroast.

[1] Random number pulled out of my arse
[2] Spelled it right first time. Woo!
[3] I've been reading a lot of Terry Pratchett lately, in case you can't tell.
Lurker101

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:50 am

Lurker101 Wrote:If Peaches horniness bar (or whatever it's being called) is filled during a sex scene, she immediately after goes into the last masturbation stage scene, hence, having to finish herself off. So instead, an extra scene for when the bar fills up during sex.

Ok possible to do without adding new scenes, because, actually, each sexual scene has a climax, you're right. I'll think about that. But if some scenes doesnt have a 'true cum' one, when peach closes her eyes, etc, I think Blargh can do it. And Blargh, you dont need to put code or do anything different. It will do it automatically. ;) The 'fill with code everywhere' era has ended.

Lurker101 Wrote:Say Peach is attacked within 2 blacks of a pipe or a wall. Add a 40%[1] chance of the encounter involving the pipe or wall.

Blacks?? If a given enemy touches her when she is next to a wall, a 'wall scene' is triggered. This requires more analysis on how it could be done.
I didnt understand the pendulum motion, I think a image can clarify ;)
I can use 'MC with instance 'pointsex_n', where n is the quantity of them in a given level, and make Peach has sex in those areas if she's near them'.

Lurker101 Wrote:I know by the time I've finished typing and this post has been approved, most of the bug I'll have pointed out with have been spotted half a dozen times, so I'm going to leave the current bug test till later and just get on with more position suggestions without really considering what kind of enemies you want in the game.

Well, in page 1, you will see the enemies we already have.

Lurker101 Wrote:Piranha[2] Plant

I'm taking notes ;)

Lurker101 Wrote:Ostro

I still need to make him and his animation, and this is low priority.

Lurker101 Wrote:Stretch

I will analyse.

Lurker101 Wrote:[3] I've been reading a lot of Terry Pratchett lately, in case you can't tell.

Interesting!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lurker101 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:02 pm

Peach Swing.jpg
Clarity

I know it's pretty cack, but will this image suffice?
Lurker101

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:25 pm

Lurker101 Wrote:I know it's pretty cack, but will this image suffice?

Definitely, thank you!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lurker101 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:44 pm

While I was at it, I farted out a very rough example of my first piranha plant suggestion

Peach Slip.jpg
Farted me a lullaby
Peach Slip.jpg (55.55 KiB) Viewed 1909 times

And got tennis elbow in the process :lol:
Lurker101

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:50 pm

Lurker101 Wrote:While I was at it, I farted out a very rough example of my first piranha plant suggestion

JAMES SCOTT of LAS VEGAS!

obama not bad.jpg
obama not bad.jpg (7.26 KiB) Viewed 1909 times

I will think of something , thanks ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lurker101 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:24 pm

I know, I suck. If it's not a stick of graphite wrapped in wood, I can't draw with it and all I've got at hand is a mouse and a keyboard. Still, it conveys the approximate idea.
I've had a gander at the graphic with the characters for the game so far and I've got to be honest, I'm lucky to recognize half of them. Those that I do recognize though, I've got a bunch of warped ideas for scenes for. Expect a few positions for Chargin' Chuck, Bub-ulb (I'm assuming it's a friendly), Dy Bones, Boo, Rocky Wrench, Mega Mole and (depending on how long we can have him) Cobrat.

Oh, and you've left a bit of /// in the Peach - Toadsworth text.
Lurker101

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:58 pm

Lurker101 Wrote:I know, I suck. If it's not a stick of graphite wrapped in wood, I can't draw with it and all I've got at hand is a mouse and a keyboard. Still, it conveys the approximate idea.

Don't worry!

Lurker101 Wrote:Depending on how long we can have him) Cobrat.

I want to make Cobrat move and jump. Then a small sex scene.

Lurker101 Wrote:Oh, and you've left a bit of /// in the Peach - Toadsworth text.

\I'\l\l fi\x\ it\.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:14 pm

Lurker101 Wrote:[warning : potential position suggestions ahead]
etc. etc. etc.

A bunch of good ideas. Especially the various positions. I also approve of adding Ostro and the Boo platform.
Sir (or madam), I hope you continue coming up with good ideas here, because we can use them.

EDIT: I would like to point out that I prefer seeing a specific kind of enemy for the wall-sex scenes (which I do like the idea of).
Considering that Shy Guy 'waits' at a pipe, you can make him stand still (even fall asleep) after some time. Walking over to him engages the scene. Same with Ostro, Koopa Troopa and all.

I think we have enough Goomba scenes by now, so I would like to see the Goomba scene idea being used for another enemy.
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Residentlover2 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:03 pm

I have super smash bros brawl on my computer, totally hacked, lol well i just have to take some screenshot from the game, i even can use the ´´free look´´ option from dolphin to take some photos :roll:
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:08 pm

Guys, guys, guys, I just found the most fun thing ever.

Some German guy made a little Let's Play of MiM PUT 1.8.11 on YouTube. Even if you don't understand it, it is hilarious! Especially when he reads the script, it sounds absolulely awful :lol:.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-Z5cgx3 ... 0I&index=1

He even did Blargh's version, as well as that weird Mario is Missing 2 game.
QuizmasterBos

Postby GeraldMason » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:11 pm

So I'm curious Ivan, what do you have in mind in terms of overworld and world design in the long run?
I've noticed you've got an exceptionally interesting lineup of bosses planned, so I was curious if you planned to have like a "traditional" Mario-game route - Plains, desert, etc etc, or a more exploration focused type design. Like say instead of running to World-2 /the second area in sequence, you could detour around it to say Rogue Port or Sarasaland where you can unlock Daisy's side story/different outfits etc etc.

It could allow you to implement more baddies and boss variety without them feeling out of place or cramped without sacrificing the traditional 7 worlds with a Koopaling at the end of each one.

And what's your plans for the Shadow Queen?
GeraldMason

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:20 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Some German guy made a little Let's Play of MiM PUT 1.8.11 on YouTube. Even if you don't understand it, it is hilarious! Especially when he reads the script, it sounds absolulely awful :lol:.

I will see later or tomorrow, I'm....just a bit tired. I may disconnect then I return later.

GeraldMason Wrote:So I'm curious Ivan, what do you have in mind in terms of overworld and world design in the long run?

I dont plan remaking the overworld, or to put a simplier Peach there. I think its nice as is. But for sure its planned to improve the textures and add other objects.

GeraldMason Wrote:I've noticed you've got an exceptionally interesting lineup of bosses planned, so I was curious if you planned to have like a "traditional" Mario-game route - Plains, desert, etc etc, or a more exploration focused type design. Like say instead of running to World-2 /the second area in sequence, you could detour around it to say Rogue Port or Sarasaland where you can unlock Daisy's side story/different outfits etc etc.

Not any time soon. Although I would like to see more places as HUBs. Certain places can be used to gather info and unlock other things, sure. Thats why I've put two pipes on level 1-1, with a toad explaining that those areas may be unlocked someday.

GeraldMason Wrote:It could allow you to implement more baddies and boss variety without them feeling out of place or cramped without sacrificing the traditional 7 worlds with a Koopaling at the end of each one.

But its planned already! Of course we will have koopaling as bosses. But its planned to have second bosses in ground areas, like Wart in a given level of World2.

GeraldMason Wrote:And what's your plans for the Shadow Queen?

At first, it was a request by SIGURD (yes, the artist we all know). And Shadow Queen is expected to appear in Cute Peach, whose creation will start later in this year or even not in this year yet. Then I said: 'ok I'll make her'. In MIM PUT she would be a boss but....a nice one (which will do lesbian scenes).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Lurker101 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:06 pm

With any luck, these position suggestions will be articulate enough and not too repetitive or obtuse

Bub-ulb;

Bub-ulb looks nervous. Flower on his head closes up into bud. Peach mounts and rides bud. Internal shows bud forcing itself back open and pollinating. Flower opens up fully as pulled out.

Boo;

Start same as handjob. Boo disappears and reappears behind Peach and fucks her arse. Boo disappears and reappears in front of Peach and fucks her mouth. Boo disappears and reappears behind Peach and lifts her by her arse with his cock. As her feet leave the ground and she falls forward slightly, another Boo appears in front of her, catching her mouth with his cock. Boos spit-roast Peach slightly about the ground.
Boos constantly disappear and reappear around Peach making her spin around and get dizzy. Fuck from behind while disorientated.
Possessed by one or two Boos and grow a rather large Boo cock. Sits down and self sucks/tit fucks

Chargin' Chuck;

Tackle to the ground, pinning Peaches shoulders to the ground, legs in the air. Quickly inserts and fucks while Peaches back is almost perpendicular to ground.
Charges at Peach. Peach steps back as he misses, tumbles to the ground and rolls over. Peach quickly gets down and sucks and/or titfucks
Kicks Peach in the shin, dropping her to her knees. Holds cock and slaps Peach in the face with it like its a baseball bat. Peach spins rouns from impact onto hands and knees and is fucked from behind.
Chuck picks Peach up and mounts her standing (possibly reverse) cowgirl. Runs for a few blocks, bouncing her on his cock like that then stops sharp, pulling himself deeper inside her as he cums.

Rocky Wrench;

Grabs Peaches ankles and pulls towards him, pulling her off her feet and burying his snout deep in her pussy. Fucks pussy with snout while groping tits.
Grabs Peaches legs and pulls her waist deep into his hole. Fucks Peach from behind while she tries to climb out.
Peach stands on lid. Rocky balances wrench on lid and bats Peaches legs away causing her to land on it. Grabs hips and forces her to fuck it.
Rocky pops up and throws a wrench at Peaches shin, causing her to fall forward. Rocky swiftly drops back into the hole, letting the cover drop onto Peaches tits, pinning her down. Digs up out behind Peach and fucks her from behind. Lifts cover and jumps back down hole.
Rocky pops up and throws a wrench at Peaches shin, causing her to fall forward. Rocky swiftly jumps out of the hole, letting the cover drop onto Peaches tits, pinning her down. Jumps onto cover and proceeds to face fuck Peach. Cums on face, lifts lid and jumps back down the hole.
A hand slides the cover to one side. Peach gets on her knees and hangs her tits over the hole. A cock protrude from the hole, pushes between Peaches tits and proceeds to ride them. Peach looks down and ends up with a mouthful of cum. The cock vanishes back down the hole and a hand slides the cover back into place.

Cobrat;

Peach pushes Cobrat on back and jerks both cocks (yes, snakes do have two penises)
Cobrat launches at Peach and wraps around her. Tail from behind, pushing up through Peaches legs. Pushes both penises into pussy and fucks while sucking tits. [possible forced lactation]
Cobrat wraps upside down, around Peach forcing his tongue into her pussy while she sucks Cobrats cocks.
Cobrat sticks his tongue out and wraps it around one of Peaches tits. Cobrat falls backwards, pulling Peach on top, mounting a penis in each hole. As Peach tries to get up, Cobrat pulls her back down by the tit with his tongue, fucking her that way.
Cobrat swiftly moves to behind Peach, tripping her up on the way and proceeds to penetrate from behind.
Cobrat launches at Peach and bites onto her tits for leverage. Then swings his tail up between Peaches legs, planting his penises in her pussy and tail in her arse. Still clamping down on Peaches tits, Cobrat alternates tail and penis thrusts.

Dry Bones;

Same as Goomba - Deepthroat but instead of using her own hand, Peach pulls off Dry Bones' arm and masturbates with that.
Goes into shell and trips Peach up from behind (similar to Koopa Troopa) landing Peach flat on her back. Lifts Peaches legs over her head and fucks her. As he falls backwards after cumming inside Peach, Dry bones arms disconnect and stay where they were.
Dry Bones randomly crumbles. Peach stands over the bone pile confused. Dry bones pounces back up and flips the dumbfounded Peach backwards, landing her on her chest and fucks her mouth.
Goes into shell and trips Peach up from behind, having peach fall back sitting against the wall/pipe. Dry Bones jumps onto Peaches tits and pushes his cock into her mouth. While Peach sucks, he pulls two bones from his shell, jumps backwards, quickly pounds Peaches tits with the bones like a pair of fleshy bongos and cums over her tits.

Bob-omb;

Peach on hands and knees, sucking Bob-ombs cock. Bob-omb still goes off, Peaches cheeks bulge and cum squirts out of her nose and arse
Peach mounts and rides Bob-omb. Bob-omb still goes off launching Peach straight into the air and lands back on the Bob-omb dick arse first, only to be shot off again backwards.

Lakitu;

Reels Peach up and hangs her upside down from his cloud. Pushes a few coins into her pussy, wanks and cums over her, pushes her back off cloud.
Reels Peach up, Peach facing up with back almost parallel with ground. Lakitu pushes dick through cloud for Peach to suck. Lakitu cums, line breaks, Peach falls back down.

Finish flag;

If Peach doesn't reach top of flag pole then her foot could get caught, leaving her hanging upside down for a face fuck from a random enemy.
Attachments
Leg caught.jpg
Exhibit A
Leg caught.jpg (69.52 KiB) Viewed 1861 times
Lurker101

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects