Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.2 (feb 26/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm

Lurker101 Wrote:With any luck, these position suggestions will be articulate enough and not too repetitive or obtuse

Boo;

Start same as handjob. Boo disappears and reappears behind Peach and fucks her arse. Boo disappears and reappears in front of Peach and fucks her mouth. Boo disappears and reappears behind Peach and lifts her by her arse with his cock. As her feet leave the ground and she falls forward slightly, another Boo appears in front of her, catching her mouth with his cock. Boos spit-roast Peach slightly about the ground.
Boos constantly disappear and reappear around Peach making her spin around and get dizzy. Fuck from behind while disorientated.
Possessed by one or two Boos and grow a rather large Boo cock. Sits down and self sucks/tit fucks

Some of these idea sound partway similar to Blargh's animation that he has already put in MiM DO. These should get added to MiM PUT semi-soon. They don't sound half-bad though.

Lurker101 Wrote:Chargin' Chuck;

Tackle to the ground, pinning Peaches shoulders to the ground, legs in the air. Quickly inserts and fucks while Peaches back is almost perpendicular to ground.
Charges at Peach. Peach steps back as he misses, tumbles to the ground and rolls over. Peach quickly gets down and sucks and/or titfucks
Kicks Peach in the shin, dropping her to her knees. Holds cock and slaps Peach in the face with it like its a baseball bat. Peach spins rouns from impact onto hands and knees and is fucked from behind.
Chuck picks Peach up and mounts her standing (possibly reverse) cowgirl. Runs for a few blocks, bouncing her on his cock like that then stops sharp, pulling himself deeper inside her as he cums.

I don't like the fact that Chuck kicks her in the shins. I know he is supposed to be very rough, but full-on violence goes a bit too far I think. Why not just have him forcefully push her down?

Lurker101 Wrote:Rocky Wrench;

Grabs Peaches ankles and pulls towards him, pulling her off her feet and burying his snout deep in her pussy. Fucks pussy with snout while groping tits.
Grabs Peaches legs and pulls her waist deep into his hole. Fucks Peach from behind while she tries to climb out.
Peach stands on lid. Rocky balances wrench on lid and bats Peaches legs away causing her to land on it. Grabs hips and forces her to fuck it.
Rocky pops up and throws a wrench at Peaches shin, causing her to fall forward. Rocky swiftly drops back into the hole, letting the cover drop onto Peaches tits, pinning her down. Digs up out behind Peach and fucks her from behind. Lifts cover and jumps back down hole.
Rocky pops up and throws a wrench at Peaches shin, causing her to fall forward. Rocky swiftly jumps out of the hole, letting the cover drop onto Peaches tits, pinning her down. Jumps onto cover and proceeds to face fuck Peach. Cums on face, lifts lid and jumps back down the hole.
A hand slides the cover to one side. Peach gets on her knees and hangs her tits over the hole. A cock protrude from the hole, pushes between Peaches tits and proceeds to ride them. Peach looks down and ends up with a mouthful of cum. The cock vanishes back down the hole and a hand slides the cover back into place.

I like most of them, but the last one is good, but a little odd. What would be stopping Peach from just walking away? The idea is that in all of the scenes Peach should be """raped""", so she cannot get away during the scene. (Yes, that means that the handjob scenes are going to change eventually, or at least for the Embarrassed versions.)

And again with the violence. Can we please not physically hurt Peach during the scenes? (I am referring to the wrench and manhole cover in the fourth scene you mentioned.)

Lurker101 Wrote:Dry Bones;

Same as Goomba - Deepthroat but instead of using her own hand, Peach pulls off Dry Bones' arm and masturbates with that.
Goes into shell and trips Peach up from behind (similar to Koopa Troopa) landing Peach flat on her back. Lifts Peaches legs over her head and fucks her. As he falls backwards after cumming inside Peach, Dry bones arms disconnect and stay where they were.
Dry Bones randomly crumbles. Peach stands over the bone pile confused. Dry bones pounces back up and flips the dumbfounded Peach backwards, landing her on her chest and fucks her mouth.
Goes into shell and trips Peach up from behind, having peach fall back sitting against the wall/pipe. Dry Bones jumps onto Peaches tits and pushes his cock into her mouth. While Peach sucks, he pulls two bones from his shell, jumps backwards, quickly pounds Peaches tits with the bones like a pair of fleshy bongos and cums over her tits.

Forgive me if this sounds a little stupid, but where would Dry Bones cum come from? He is just a pair of bones. We don't need to make everything cum, some added variety would be great as well; it's like Peach is having sex with a living dildo!

Lurker101 Wrote:Bob-omb;

Peach on hands and knees, sucking Bob-ombs cock. Bob-omb still goes off, Peaches cheeks bulge and cum squirts out of her nose and arse
Peach mounts and rides Bob-omb. Bob-omb still goes off launching Peach straight into the air and lands back on the Bob-omb dick arse first, only to be shot off again backwards.

Actually, the idea is that Bob-Omb gets defused upon making it cum. So he wouldn't be able to explode during the scene. Of course, this is still up for debate.

Lurker101 Wrote:Lakitu;

Reels Peach up and hangs her upside down from his cloud. Pushes a few coins into her pussy, wanks and cums over her, pushes her back off cloud.
Reels Peach up, Peach facing up with back almost parallel with ground. Lakitu pushes dick through cloud for Peach to suck. Lakitu cums, line breaks, Peach falls back down.

Where do the coins come from? Lakitu has carried a 1-up at most, but not coins.

Lurker101 Wrote:Finish flag;

If Peach doesn't reach top of flag pole then her foot could get caught, leaving her hanging upside down for a face fuck from a random enemy.

Kinda cool, but I don't know if I exactly like the 'fuck opportunity'. Instead, we can make it so that Peach either does it when she is a slut, OR it randomly chooses between the current Goal sequence and this one, OR like you said, it happens only if Peach doesn't get to the top of the flagpole.

However, not every level gives Peach the opportunity to get on top of the flagpole, only some levels do. So I'd prefer seeing either version 1 and 2.

Anyway, that is how I feel about it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Lurker101 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:17 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't like the fact that Chuck kicks her in the shins. I know he is supposed to be very rough, but full-on violence goes a bit too far I think. Why not just have him forcefully push her down?

Trying for a less serious, more humorous scene there with daytime cartoon violence at worst and nothing more.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I like most of them, but the last one is good, but a little odd. What would be stopping Peach from just walking away? The idea is that in all of the scenes Peach should be """raped""", so she cannot get away during the scene. (Yes, that means that the handjob scenes are going to change eventually, or at least for the Embarrassed versions.)

And again with the violence. Can we please not physically hurt Peach during the scenes? (I am referring to the wrench and manhole cover in the fourth scene you mentioned.)

Apart from the wrench throw, none of it's exactly violent. The manhole stuff is to trap and nothing more. If more preferable, could substitute trowing a wrench at the shins for a sharp push with hands at the legs to topple Peach? Hopefully there's no qualms with the wrench insertion? I kinda figured there should be some form of use for his tools and a modicum of bizarre insertion.

The last one...lemme think... cover comes off, wierd sound comes from hole, Peach gets into position to check out of curiousity, cock goes between tits, Peach freezes out of shock, comes to her senses and looks down just in time to get a mouthful. Shock could be represented simply with a wide eyed expression, looking forward and a speech bubble with just "!" in it. Any better?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Forgive me if this sounds a little stupid, but where would Dry Bones cum come from? He is just a pair of bones. We don't need to make everything cum, some added variety would be great as well; it's like Peach is having sex with a living dildo!

Without the cumshot after the bongo tits, that last scene falls a little short. There's got to be something animating Dry Bones, right, or he'd be just an inanimate skeleton. Maybe change the tint of Dry Bones' cum and call it ectoplasm?

Apart from the cum issues, were the rest of the Dry Bones suggestions up to scratch?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, the idea is that Bob-Omb gets defused upon making it cum. So he wouldn't be able to explode during the scene. Of course, this is still up for debate.

So if we ignore the not defused thing, the scenes work?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Where do the coins come from? Lakitu has carried a 1-up at most, but not coins.

I distinctly remember a a level in Super Mario Bros. 3 when Lakitu dropped coins. Also, if I remember rightly, in one of the official Mario comic books (don't judge me, I was young at the time :P ) Luigi got into Lakitus could and it was filled with coins.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Kinda cool, but I don't know if I exactly like the 'fuck opportunity'. Instead, we can make it so that Peach either does it when she is a slut, OR it randomly chooses between the current Goal sequence and this one, OR like you said, it happens only if Peach doesn't get to the top of the flagpole.

However, not every level gives Peach the opportunity to get on top of the flagpole, only some levels do. So I'd prefer seeing either version 1 and 2.

It's an idea to play with, tweak and mull over at least.
Lurker101

Postby EnderX » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 pm

I like your last suggestion with the flag pole but instead of getting raped, if you hit a certain point such as slut, you pole dance. I dunno. Kinda looks like that in the picture though.
EnderX

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:50 pm

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I don't like the fact that Chuck kicks her in the shins. I know he is supposed to be very rough, but full-on violence goes a bit too far I think. Why not just have him forcefully push her down?

Trying for a less serious, more humorous scene there with daytime cartoon violence at worst and nothing more.

I know you have no bad intentions towards Peach, but being kicked in the shins HURTS and I don't want that to happen to poor Peach. At least he makes her feel better afterwards ;)

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I like most of them, but the last one is good, but a little odd. What would be stopping Peach from just walking away? The idea is that in all of the scenes Peach should be """raped""", so she cannot get away during the scene. (Yes, that means that the handjob scenes are going to change eventually, or at least for the Embarrassed versions.)

Apart from the wrench throw, none of it's exactly violent. The manhole stuff is to trap and nothing more. If more preferable, could substitute trowing a wrench at the shins for a sharp push with hands at the legs to topple Peach? Hopefully there's no qualms with the wrench insertion? I kinda figured there should be some form of use for his tools and a modicum of bizarre insertion.

Throwing a manhole cover on someone's breasts isn't violent? You and I must have different standards :lol:

The sharp push sounds good. And I do not mind the wrench insertion at all, he IS Rocky wrench after all, he needs the thing.

By the way, another idea was for Rocky to pull Peach inside of his cover, pleasuring Peach without the player being able to see it. The player can fantasize about what Rocky is doing to Peach in there ;)

Lurker101 Wrote:The last one...lemme think... cover comes off, wierd sound comes from hole, Peach gets into position to check out of curiousity, cock goes between tits, Peach freezes out of shock, comes to her senses and looks down just in time to get a mouthful. Shock could be represented simply with a wide eyed expression, looking forward and a speech bubble with just "!" in it. Any better?

Since Peach is a bit of a ditz, we can just have her fall over as the man hole cover slides away at the same time. Then the cock slides in-between the tits quickly and, presumably, Rocky grabs Peach tightly so she cannot escape. Or she is just so surprised she doesn't think of moving, but that sounds a little less plausible and it is what led to this mini-discussion in the first place.

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Forgive me if this sounds a little stupid, but where would Dry Bones cum come from? He is just a pair of bones. We don't need to make everything cum, some added variety would be great as well; it's like Peach is having sex with a living dildo!

Without the cumshot after the bongo tits, that last scene falls a little short. There's got to be something animating Dry Bones, right, or he'd be just an inanimate skeleton. Maybe change the tint of Dry Bones' cum and call it ectoplasm?

There is nothing fluid that is associated with Dry Bones that appears in any of the Mario games, so we can't find anything there. We COULD attribute it to Kamek's magic.
See, the idea is that eventually, once the story has been fully added, Kamek used his magic to make everything horny (which explains the sudden Penises everywhere). But, I find it a bit of a cop-out for this case.
I am not too fond of the idea of just giving him fluids. We need to think about this a little more.

Lurker101 Wrote:Apart from the cum issues, were the rest of the Dry Bones suggestions up to scratch?

Now that I am giving it another review, I am not too fond of the masturbation idea. It is just too slutty and it wouldn't fit embarrassed Peach. And before you ask, I am not too keen on the idea to make certain scenes available only when Peach is slutty OR embarrassed.

The third scene could run a little long before the actual scene starts. The thing is that enemies can be fucked quickly, to allow the player to move on if he wants to. So we can't really make Peach stand at the pile of bones dumbfounded. But it IS a pretty good idea. Presumably a bit of editing can make the scene work.

The last described scene is a little complex, but I THINK it works.

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, the idea is that Bob-Omb gets defused upon making it cum. So he wouldn't be able to explode during the scene. Of course, this is still up for debate.

So if we ignore the not defused thing, the scenes work?

Yes, the would. In fact, Bob-Omb still cums (quite a lot) upon being defused, so the cum could still come out of her. Although having cum coming out of your nose would be NASTY.

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Where do the coins come from? Lakitu has carried a 1-up at most, but not coins.

I distinctly remember a a level in Super Mario Bros. 3 when Lakitu dropped coins. Also, if I remember rightly, in one of the official Mario comic books (don't judge me, I was young at the time :P ) Luigi got into Lakitus could and it was filled with coins.

Surprisingly, you ARE right, but not in the way you think you are. Lakitu did drop coins... in the game New Super Mario Bros 2. that was released last year. But it was a special kind of Lakitu, not a normal one. But we can just remove that part (maybe even substitute something else for it?)

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Kinda cool, but I don't know if I exactly like the 'fuck opportunity'. Instead, we can make it so that Peach either does it when she is a slut, OR it randomly chooses between the current Goal sequence and this one, OR like you said, it happens only if Peach doesn't get to the top of the flagpole.

It's an idea to play with, tweak and mull over at least.

Of course every idea needs a proper review.

I do have to say that you have some good ideas, glad to see a creative mind helping out with the scene ideas. A lot of them should be usable to the animator(s), so thanks.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Allsop2604 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:52 am

Haven't posted any feedback lately, sorry. An idea just came to me while playing, and I'm going to give it somewhat in the form of a question, because I know nothing of flash and its programming.

I was wondering if you'd be able to lower the graphics the more you zoomed out? Almost to the point of original Nintendo Mario 8-bit graphics. Would that actually be less intensive for computers to run or would all of the extra sprites/graphics in the library ultimately slow down everything even more? Well, I suppose that's if it's even possible.

I guess I was kinda thinking to myself "Hey, this would be awesome if I could run and jump around with peach just like an old Mario game! But when I get caught I want to zoom in to watch the raunchy sex scene!! Then when it's done I'd zoom back out and keep on playing classical Mario style."

Weird thought, I know. But I'm a little mess'd in the head. It's just that no matter what you do, when you're zoomed out the graphics don't look as good. Even on highest quality (not to mention the slower performance).

And if none of that is possible would there be any sort of filter you could place on a layer over everything else to give the same effect? Like the filters in Adobe photoshop, except, y'know... for flash?

Well that's my idea. Thanks for yer time. The game's looking amazing. Number 1 project on the net you guys got going here.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby Lurker101 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:05 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I know you have no bad intentions towards Peach, but being kicked in the shins HURTS and I don't want that to happen to poor Peach. At least he makes her feel better afterwards ;)
It doesn't hurt that much. Especially not with the toe end of football boots. If it was with proper boots or something, then sure. Still, it sounds like this scene may be a winner after all.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Throwing a manhole cover on someone's breasts isn't violent? You and I must have different standards :lol:

The sharp push sounds good. And I do not mind the wrench insertion at all, he IS Rocky wrench after all, he needs the thing.

By the way, another idea was for Rocky to pull Peach inside of his cover, pleasuring Peach without the player being able to see it. The player can fantasize about what Rocky is doing to Peach in there ;)

Not throwing the cover, dropping it to pin her down. That bit's got to stay in, if for no other reason than it works well for two scenes and to give Peaches breasts a little more focus and attention during scenes.
I'm not exactly sure about having an "unseen" scene though. Sounds like a great concept but something about just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

Lurker101 Wrote:The last one...lemme think... cover comes off, wierd sound comes from hole, Peach gets into position to check out of curiousity, cock goes between tits, Peach freezes out of shock, comes to her senses and looks down just in time to get a mouthful. Shock could be represented simply with a wide eyed expression, looking forward and a speech bubble with just "!" in it. Any better?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Since Peach is a bit of a ditz, we can just have her fall over as the man hole cover slides away at the same time. Then the cock slides in-between the tits quickly and, presumably, Rocky grabs Peach tightly so she cannot escape. Or she is just so surprised she doesn't think of moving, but that sounds a little less plausible and it is what led to this mini-discussion in the first place.

I'll see if I can find some way to amalgamate the two since Peach is perceived to be ditzy enough for both to work.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:There is nothing fluid that is associated with Dry Bones that appears in any of the Mario games, so we can't find anything there. We COULD attribute it to Kamek's magic.
See, the idea is that eventually, once the story has been fully added, Kamek used his magic to make everything horny (which explains the sudden Penises everywhere). But, I find it a bit of a cop-out for this case.
I am not too fond of the idea of just giving him fluids. We need to think about this a little more.

I fully understand what you mean about just randomly giving a pile of dust and bones some bodily fluids to expunge. I'm not exactly keen on giving Dry Bones dry ejaculations either. I know this is probably going to initially sound guano, but, what if he cums dust?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now that I am giving it another review, I am not too fond of the masturbation idea. It is just too slutty and it wouldn't fit embarrassed Peach. And before you ask, I am not too keen on the idea to make certain scenes available only when Peach is slutty OR embarrassed.

I'll just have to find some other way to work that object insertion into a Dry Bones scene.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The third scene could run a little long before the actual scene starts. The thing is that enemies can be fucked quickly, to allow the player to move on if he wants to. So we can't really make Peach stand at the pile of bones dumbfounded. But it IS a pretty good idea. Presumably a bit of editing can make the scene work.

It shouldn't start as slowly as you're picturing. It can be a simple case of; Dry Bones quickly crumbles - Question mark about Peaches head - Quick uncrumble and pounce. The way my brain's showing me it, there'd be penetration quicker than in the Blooper - Fuck scene.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, the would. In fact, Bob-Omb still cums (quite a lot) upon being defused, so the cum could still come out of her. Although having cum coming out of your nose would be NASTY.

Apparently it stings a little too. Would make for a nice spectacle and convey the Bob-omb having a heavy backload though.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Surprisingly, you ARE right, but not in the way you think you are. Lakitu did drop coins... in the game New Super Mario Bros 2. that was released last year. But it was a special kind of Lakitu, not a normal one. But we can just remove that part (maybe even substitute something else for it?)

I know I'm right about the comic and I've just checked and it was a Golden Lakitu in the game you've mentioned. Either way, I'm thinking we can ignore both parts since in the Mario games, the enemies are largely trying to stop Mario. In this, they're not so much interested in stopping or killing Peach and more inclined to simply having their perverted ways with Peach.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course every idea needs a proper review.
I do have to say that you have some good ideas, glad to see a creative mind helping out with the scene ideas. A lot of them are usable to the animator(s) so thanks.

Most of this discussion has mainly been to help me get a more definitive direction for my suggestions. Getting a good grasp of what is wanted and what can be gotten away with. I've also had an idea for the flagpole conundrum. What about, if ≥x laid then animation 2, if <x laid then animation 1?
Lurker101

Postby Keirn » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:36 am

wow.jpg

Keirn Wrote:Not sure if it has been brought up in the mound of comments already, but how come whenever I save my game and come back to it another day the data is erased and I have to start again?

Only the 'saved' text wasn being shown, not its corrected. If something weird keep appearing in the version of page1, please tell me.[/quote]

It displays the "saved game" message when I save, but when I come back to the game the next day it says that all my save files are empty when I try and load them.
Keirn
Newly Registered

Postby Lurker101 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:51 am

Keirn Wrote:
wow.jpg
It displays the "saved game" message when I save, but when I come back to the game the next day it says that all my save files are empty when I try and load them.

Or maybe the fault is with your browser and/or flash settings. Mine likes to delete browser based, flash game save data all the time Use the stand alone Flash player for better save reliability or go the where the flash game save data is stored on your computer. Most likely;

Your Name > App Data > Roaming > Macromedia > Flash Player > #Shared Objects > One of the folders there.
If you're using Chrome then try;
Your Name > App Data > Local > Google > Chrome > User Data > Default > Pepper Data > Shockwave Flash > WritableBoot > #Shared Objects > Somewhere in that mess
Lurker101

Postby Knight Cream » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:47 am

Lurker101 Wrote:I fully understand what you mean about just randomly giving a pile of dust and bones some bodily fluids to expunge. I'm not exactly keen on giving Dry Bones dry ejaculations either. I know this is probably going to initially sound guano, but, what if he cums dust?

I know you said you don't like dry ejaculations, but it would be so cute if he had a dry orgasm, and like a little puff into the air then just collapsed into his pile of bones. Maybe Peach would flinch, and be like woot woot no cum on mah face! Btw love all your ideas, keep it up ;D
Knight Cream

Postby Lurker101 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:56 am

I don't know about QuizmasterBos, but that certainly works for me.
Lurker101

Postby Toyloli » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:41 am

@Lurker101 - I'm sorry but a lot of the concepts you came up with are cringeworthy. So far there has no been any real 'Violence' in this game. Not even when peach jumps on enemies heads, they just kinda go "oooh" and pop out.
Most of your suggestions border on ryona (yes I know what that term is) and while some of the rougher scenes would be interesting I agree that the enemies hitting, kicking, knocking down or otherwise hurting peach is wrong.

They never even hurt Mario like that, not really. I would like to see some of those ideas of yours in action (especially there being more deep throat and things like the piston sex) but I agree with Quizness. Not smacking peach around, at the most we'll push her over or pin her against the wall.
I also think that theres nothing wrong with Peach willingly performing acts, like the mutual masterbation. The dialog has Peach under the impression that sex is the most efficient way to beat them. And Toadsworth (A father figure to her, who's opinion he greatly trusts) has endorsed this! Clearly IF she does something other than jumping on the monsters, she would start the same way she does at current. Handjobs, headjobs and titjobs.
It makes perfect sense at current. Plus removing such things would seriously limit the scene repetiour.

Ragarding dry bones... I don't see why we can't make it a little comical. He orgasms like a normal person but no cum comes out, and both of them just look at him, then he curles over in embarrassment. :P It would be like, since this is a desert most of the scenes have no cum, and peach would say something about "I hear it happens to a lot of guys!" but then of the repitior we give him one scene where there's just uncanny amount of cum! Everything gets soaked. (That would sound appropriate for a desert character).

Lakitu I agree that he shouldn't be sticking lots of objects in Peach's bum, but I would find it interesting if after sex scenes with it the coin count had gone up one. Or that there's a % chance of a new item appearing in the inventory.

With the guys in the manhole cover, it would be more interesting where if you stood on the cover while it was up, it would try to tip you off and Peach falls on her face (or bum) beside the cover. Then he can do her while she's on the ground.

For the Boos I can add my own idea. Mega-boo. Three boos join together to make a bigger boo, or perhaps a boo-man!

Chargin Chuck - These are the guys who look like footy players right? I hate the idea as I said of them smacking her around, but I don't see why he can't physically pick peach up and put her legs over his shoulders to give her head. or other 'Sex while standing up" ideas. Plus footy players usually come in 'Teams' so if two are together they could double-team standing up and stuff.

All the suggestions I have at this time.

One last word. Cum coming out of a nose as a result of deep-throat is a rather funky sensation. It's gross in the same way as snorting snot out of your nose and feels much the same except that you get this hit of salty bitterness that just overwhelms your sense of smell and you can't smell anything else for a while afterwards. For an analogy you guys would know, it feels much like when you get vomit in your nose after blowing chunks. I'll be honest though, if a girl actually enjoys giving head or the taste/smell of cum then it isn't a turnoff. Not necessarily nice, but not bad enough to never give head again. Saying that there are a lot of people who don't like giving head in the first place..
Which brings us to a point. I have never seen Peach spit out the cum or anything in the current animations.... If we're going with the idea that this is her first time for all of this then I would have thought she'd spit, not swallow. At least at first. (edit; checking I realize a lot of the bj scenes are moneyshots not in her mouth)

Edit2: btw - not all cum is created equal. The taste of a man's cum depends on his diet, how well they look after themselves, alcohol content, whether they smoke, how often they blow their load if at all. The best cum is from somebody healthy but not thin, who doesn't drink, and who has a slightly high sugar intake! Thinks like onion, garlic etc having been eaten come through in the flavour, smoking adds a kind of salmony flavour to the cum which can taste okay, although I don't smoke and I don't like smoking in general. The longer they hold out without blowing their load into anything the better the texture and the less bitter it is.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:37 am

Lurker101 Wrote:With any luck, these position suggestions will be articulate enough and not too repetitive or obtuse

I like the bub-ulb scene. But I plan making a 'sniffer' scene with him. I will just create one, then I will improve it. I also like the pole scene, but I plan making a 'pole dance', if she uses it while a slut.

Lurker101 Wrote:-Chuck:Tackle to the ground, pinning Peaches shoulders to the ground, legs in the air. Quickly inserts and fucks while Peaches back is almost perpendicular to ground.
-Charges at Peach. Peach steps back as he misses, tumbles to the ground and rolls over. Peach quickly gets down and sucks and/or titfucks
-Kicks Peach in the shin, dropping her to her knees. Holds cock and slaps Peach in the face with it like its a baseball bat. Peach spins rouns from impact onto hands and knees and is fucked from behind.
-Chuck picks Peach up and mounts her standing (possibly reverse) cowgirl. Runs for a few blocks, bouncing her on his cock like that then stops sharp, pulling himself deeper inside her as he cums.

All is good, I like the third and fourth more, but yes, we prefer a no violence scene, but ones that frightens Peach a bit can suffice. See Morton for example. There are suggestive violence, but Peach ends up riding him and doing the job well done. As for drybones, I've said (maybe on page 170, we have a search function to do that) I plan using a green cum, like yes, an ectoplasm. But this is up to debate because Peach can also receive no cum from him at all. Er...could you explain to me more the two scenes above better?

Lurker101 Wrote:Rocky Wrench

Yes my plan is to make many scenes of him pulling her to his 'cabinet', 'small room', whatever. And Quiz idea of making her fall just because she is a dirzy blonde and dont care about the consequences or are just not caring about the consequences is excellent.

Lurker101 Wrote:The rest

I've read everything and I can come back later with any changes/discussion/why nots. Thanks for the ideas ;)

I like some non-sense scenes (as the last one above), those that doesnt have an explanation. Its all up for our imagination to understand why Peach did this. So no problem.

EnderX Wrote:I like your last suggestion with the flag pole but instead of getting raped, if you hit a certain point such as slut, you pole dance. I dunno. Kinda looks like that in the picture though.

Said above ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:By the way, another idea was for Rocky to pull Peach inside of his cover, pleasuring Peach without the player being able to see it. The player can fantasize about what Rocky is doing to Peach in there ;)

I agree, and I've said some of my intentions towards that. We will already see many scenes out in the open, then we se see Peach doing nice things hidden, we can recreate this using our minds. Everything is already better than reading books, so far.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now that I am giving it another review, I am not too fond of the masturbation idea. It is just too slutty and it wouldn't fit embarrassed Peach. And before you ask, I am not too keen on the idea to make certain scenes available only when Peach is slutty OR embarrassed.

Peach should masturbate only if she's so horny, and in an awkward way if shes embarassed, or 'a more direct masturbation' if she's a slut. As for scenes, all should be executed, but some would have differences according to embarassed/slut mode. Some side scenes (like the pole itself) can have variations according to these modes.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, the would. In fact, Bob-Omb still cums (quite a lot) upon being defused, so the cum could still come out of her. Although having cum coming out of your nose would be NASTY.

No problem to see Peach getting 'cummed out' from every hole, all is fantasy anyway.

Lurker101 Wrote:I distinctly remember a a level in Super Mario Bros. 3 when Lakitu dropped coins. Also, if I remember rightly, in one of the official Mario comic books (don't judge me, I was young at the time :P ) Luigi got into Lakitus could and it was filled with coins.

The real fact is that I think its better to use Charlieton and Wario for that (coin-related scenes). Lakitu is more of a griddy guy that loves riding along the sky.

Allsop2604 Wrote:Haven't posted any feedback lately, sorry. An idea just came to me while playing, and I'm going to give it somewhat in the form of a question, because I know nothing of flash and its programming.

Welcome back! Well, I expect to include the 'bitmaped backgrounds' that can be activated on/off by an option , be it in pause menu or in the start of the game, so the game will be faster and still retain foreground , peach and enemies quality. As for 'special effects, lowering graphics as you zoom out, and using filters', I dont catch it. You say, to make everything more pixelated as you zoom out (the contrary of zooming in a bitmap picture, where you see pixels only zooming in?) I think thats not possible to do easily.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:51 am

Toyloli Wrote:I also think that theres nothing wrong with Peach willingly performing acts, like the mutual masterbation. The dialog has Peach under the impression that sex is the most efficient way to beat them. And Toadsworth (A father figure to her, who's opinion he greatly trusts) has endorsed this! Clearly IF she does something other than jumping on the monsters, she would start the same way she does at current. Handjobs, headjobs and titjobs.

Yes but an embarassed Peach will still restrain/try to escape/deny this. Only a 'more normal Peach', or a sluttier one will make her do this.

Toyloli Wrote:Ragarding dry bones... I don't see why we can't make it a little comical. He orgasms like a normal person but no cum comes out, and both of them just look at him, then he curles over in embarrassment. :P It would be like, since this is a desert most of the scenes have no cum, and peach would say something about "I hear it happens to a lot of guys!" but then of the repitior we give him one scene where there's just uncanny amount of cum! Everything gets soaked. (That would sound appropriate for a desert character).

Its better for a normal KoopaTroopa saying that (I hear it happens a lot) , or a female enemy, than Peach herself. But yes, its possible to make Peach say this too.
I'm satisfied enough with the 'no cum' and/or 'cum with dust' idea. Dont need to be a green ectoplasm.

Toyloli Wrote:Lakitu I agree that he shouldn't be sticking lots of objects in Peach's bum, but I would find it interesting if after sex scenes with it the coin count had gone up one. Or that there's a % chance of a new item appearing in the inventory.

Although we dont see Lakitu using coins in games other than the special golden lakitu, I think thats, in fact, interesting to see he inserting things on Peach, while in the cloud.

Toyloli Wrote:With the guys in the manhole cover, it would be more interesting where if you stood on the cover while it was up, it would try to tip you off and Peach falls on her face (or bum) beside the cover. Then he can do her while she's on the ground.

Me too.

Toyloli Wrote:Chargin Chuck - These are the guys who look like footy players right? I hate the idea as I said of them smacking her around, but I don't see why he can't physically pick peach up and put her legs over his shoulders to give her head. or other 'Sex while standing up" ideas. Plus footy players usually come in 'Teams' so if two are together they could double-team standing up and stuff.

I like the 'pick her up idea'

Toyloli Wrote:Which brings us to a point. I have never seen Peach spit out the cum or anything in the current animations.... If we're going with the idea that this is her first time for all of this then I would have thought she'd spit, not swallow. At least at first. (edit; checking I realize a lot of the bj scenes are moneyshots not in her mouth)

Embarassed Peach can always spit cum in the end of scenes. No embarassed one can have her face spit. I think thats not impossible to do ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:06 am

Wait a minute....Dry Bones are dead Koopas. They don't have dicks. How are they spouse to fuck Peach? Maybe with a dildo carved from bone?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:28 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Wait a minute....Dry Bones are dead Koopas. They don't have dicks. How are they spouse to fuck Peach? Maybe with a dildo carved from bone?

They will have a bone dick.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:34 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Wait a minute....Dry Bones are dead Koopas. They don't have dicks. How are they spouse to fuck Peach? Maybe with a dildo carved from bone?

They will have a bone dick.

Ok. Then Peach would have to cum from that bone dick since the Dry Bones can't cum. They don't have the organs to do so. (I think)
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:52 am

I'm currently finishing a modular camera code.
The player wont notice any difference. For me, it will be an important achievement because bugs could be traced more, and I can program the camera outside the complex FLA resource poll.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ok. Then Peach would have to cum from that bone dick since the Dry Bones can't cum. They don't have the organs to do so. (I think)

What we've been discussing above is:
1. Drybones spurting normal white cum (not so good because its re-using concepts. Its like having the same dick for every actor).
2. Drybones spurting ectoplasm (green delicious cum for Peach). MAYBE in some scenes.
3. Drybones with cum sound but 'spurting' dust. Interesting.
4. Drybones with no cum at all (only 'bone' sounds). Maybe.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:12 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I'm currently finishing a modular camera code.
The player wont notice any difference. For me, it will be an important achievement because bugs could be traced more, and I can program the camera outside the complex FLA resource poll.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Ok. Then Peach would have to cum from that bone dick since the Dry Bones can't cum. They don't have the organs to do so. (I think)

What we've been discussing above is:
1. Drybones spurting normal white cum (not so good because its re-using concepts. Its like having the same dick for every actor).
2. Drybones spurting ectoplasm (green delicious cum for Peach). MAYBE in some scenes.
3. Drybones with cum sound but 'spurting' dust. Interesting.
4. Drybones with no cum at all (only 'bone' sounds). Maybe.

#4 seems to be the best option.

And I'll get started withe Daisy SLUT script Quiz gave me later. Maybe I'll start tomorrow.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Toyloli » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:57 am

Bugs reported by my friend Krystal:
Using keyboard Right Hand.

Buggy bug - the 'cleanup' options are not showing up at the halfway flag at
And also Map 2 - The bob-0mb beside the row of pipes if if gets you over the temporary platform you fall and die while being raped.
Also double-sprite errors in the same level with the cowboy sex-scene for the goomba.
and animation freeze on fifth scene for the bloopers. Other characters still moving, sex scene was stopped keyboard not responsive.

(can't provide images, sorry)
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:02 am

Toyloli Wrote:Buggy bug - the 'cleanup' options are not showing up at the halfway flag at ???

Ok I'll try to find it.

Toyloli Wrote:And also Map 2 - The bob-0mb beside the row of pipes if if gets you over the temporary platform you fall and die while being raped.

A problem I want to solve. When the platform 'trembles', they tend to free peach from the scene, but this doesnt work well yet.
A code that 'decouple' Peach and the enemy is complete but yet to be tested.
Toyloli Wrote:Also double-sprite errors in the same level with the cowboy sex-scene for the goomba

I'll check.
Toyloli Wrote:And animation freeze on fifth scene for the bloopers. Other characters still moving, sex scene was stopped keyboard not responsive.

Neither DEL key? I will check.

Toyloli Wrote:(can't provide images, sorry)

I will...oh! Ok ;)
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects