Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.2 (feb 26/13)

Postby Furman12 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:06 am

ok I don't know if this bug been posted but when your fucking the bob-omb the speech is backwords
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:25 am

After 3 hours working with the camera, I finished (as said earlier). I'll see if I update with the 5th blooper fix.

Furman12 Wrote:ok I don't know if this bug been posted but when your fucking the bob-omb the speech is backwords

A question: a normal bobomb that were in the field, or a 'spitted' bobomb from a cannon in the airship level?
I cant reproduce so far. Did you test with the latest version on page 1?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:50 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Toyloli Wrote:And animation freeze on fifth scene for the bloopers. Other characters still moving, sex scene was stopped keyboard not responsive.

Neither DEL key? I will check.

Checked myself, del and ctrl do work. Gomenasai for confusius!
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:54 pm

this lurker101 knows his/her shit
i feel bad for wanting to play this game more than talk to my fiancee lol... stupid rules

Ivan you have to get SMW2 final boss music in this game somewhere it kicks ass, the 1st one too
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:47 pm

There is a LOT to reply to, so I'll keep is in spoilers to minimize length.

Lurker101
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I know you have no bad intentions towards Peach, but being kicked in the shins HURTS and I don't want that to happen to poor Peach. At least he makes her feel better afterwards ;)
It doesn't hurt that much. Especially not with the toe end of football boots. If it was with proper boots or something, then sure. Still, it sounds like this scene may be a winner after all.

As Toyloli said, violence to Peach is not a very good idea. There are plenty of other ideas we can use that work as well, we just need to brainstorm about them. But that is what we are here for, right?

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Throwing a manhole cover on someone's breasts isn't violent? You and I must have different standards :lol:

The sharp push sounds good. And I do not mind the wrench insertion at all, he IS Rocky wrench after all, he needs the thing.

By the way, another idea was for Rocky to pull Peach inside of his cover, pleasuring Peach without the player being able to see it. The player can fantasize about what Rocky is doing to Peach in there ;)

Not throwing the cover, dropping it to pin her down. That bit's got to stay in, if for no other reason than it works well for two scenes and to give Peaches breasts a little more focus and attention during scenes.
I'm not exactly sure about having an "unseen" scene though. Sounds like a great concept but something about just doesn't feel right to me. Maybe I'm just being pessimistic.

I meant 'throw' in a different manner. Manhole covers are pretty heavy and I don't think any woman would want her breasts to be stuck under a heavy lid. Can't we think of a different idea?

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:There is nothing fluid that is associated with Dry Bones that appears in any of the Mario games, so we can't find anything there. We COULD attribute it to Kamek's magic.
See, the idea is that eventually, once the story has been fully added, Kamek used his magic to make everything horny (which explains the sudden Penises everywhere). But, I find it a bit of a cop-out for this case.
I am not too fond of the idea of just giving him fluids. We need to think about this a little more.

I fully understand what you mean about just randomly giving a pile of dust and bones some bodily fluids to expunge. I'm not exactly keen on giving Dry Bones dry ejaculations either. I know this is probably going to initially sound guano, but, what if he cums dust?
Knight Cream Wrote:I know you said you don't like dry ejaculations, but it would be so cute if he had a dry orgasm, and like a little puff into the air then just collapsed into his pile of bones. Maybe Peach would flinch, and be like woot woot no cum on mah face! Btw love all your ideas, keep it up ;D

Lurker101 Wrote:I don't know about QuizmasterBos, but that certainly works for me.

Toyloli Wrote:Ragarding dry bones... I don't see why we can't make it a little comical. He orgasms like a normal person but no cum comes out, and both of them just look at him, then he curles over in embarrassment. :P It would be like, since this is a desert most of the scenes have no cum, and peach would say something about "I hear it happens to a lot of guys!" but then of the repitior we give him one scene where there's just uncanny amount of cum! Everything gets soaked. (That would sound appropriate for a desert character).

I LOVE the idea of a dry ejaculation, no liquids at all. Dry Bones can even be so embarrassed that he falls apart in shame. So I wholeheartedly agree with Knight Cream's and Toyloli's idea here.

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The third scene could run a little long before the actual scene starts. The thing is that enemies can be fucked quickly, to allow the player to move on if he wants to. So we can't really make Peach stand at the pile of bones dumbfounded. But it IS a pretty good idea. Presumably a bit of editing can make the scene work.

It shouldn't start as slowly as you're picturing. It can be a simple case of; Dry Bones quickly crumbles - Question mark about Peaches head - Quick uncrumble and pounce. The way my brain's showing me it, there'd be penetration quicker than in the Blooper - Fuck scene.

I don't know how fast you see it happen in your mind, so that means you'd need to find some way of showing it to us. But if it looks good in your head, it should work, I guess.

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Surprisingly, you ARE right, but not in the way you think you are. Lakitu did drop coins... in the game New Super Mario Bros 2. that was released last year. But it was a special kind of Lakitu, not a normal one. But we can just remove that part (maybe even substitute something else for it?)

I know I'm right about the comic and I've just checked and it was a Golden Lakitu in the game you've mentioned. Either way, I'm thinking we can ignore both parts since in the Mario games, the enemies are largely trying to stop Mario. In this, they're not so much interested in stopping or killing Peach and more inclined to simply having their perverted ways with Peach.

True, but enemies never carry coins and the same is with Lakitu, except the golden ones of course. So we can very easily remove that part and it would work.

Lurker101 Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Of course every idea needs a proper review.
I do have to say that you have some good ideas, glad to see a creative mind helping out with the scene ideas. A lot of them are usable to the animator(s) so thanks.
Most of this discussion has mainly been to help me get a more definitive direction for my suggestions. Getting a good grasp of what is wanted and what can be gotten away with. I've also had an idea for the flagpole conundrum. What about, if ≥x laid then animation 2, if <x laid then animation 1?

The animation idea could very much work, I think Ivan would like it as well.

Toyloli

Toyloli Wrote:@Lurker101 - I'm sorry but a lot of the concepts you came up with are cringeworthy. So far there has no been any real 'Violence' in this game. Not even when peach jumps on enemies heads, they just kinda go "oooh" and pop out.
Most of your suggestions border on ryona (yes I know what that term is) and while some of the rougher scenes would be interesting I agree that the enemies hitting, kicking, knocking down or otherwise hurting peach is wrong.

They never even hurt Mario like that, not really. I would like to see some of those ideas of yours in action (especially there being more deep throat and things like the piston sex) but I agree with Quizness. Not smacking peach around, at the most we'll push her over or pin her against the wall.
I also think that theres nothing wrong with Peach willingly performing acts, like the mutual masterbation. The dialog has Peach under the impression that sex is the most efficient way to beat them. And Toadsworth (A father figure to her, who's opinion he greatly trusts) has endorsed this! Clearly IF she does something other than jumping on the monsters, she would start the same way she does at current. Handjobs, headjobs and titjobs.
It makes perfect sense at current. Plus removing such things would seriously limit the scene repetiour.

I completely agree, Toy. Violence would scare off some players as well and it would be too big a thing to just make it an option. And we shouldn't have TOO many options for fetishes. Peach will not be hurt in any way, except when she loses her virginity.

@masturbation bit, you are right! Now that I think about it, that's the intention I had when I wrote that little dialog with TW at the start of the game. However, Peach wouldn't just pleasure herself, as she is just doing this to save Mario. So it is more of a quick fuck and then leave. That is because Peach wants to get to Mario as fast as possible, so fully enjoying sex with her enemies would not be in the spirit of her original intentions. That is how I see it at least.

Toyloli Wrote:Lakitu I agree that he shouldn't be sticking lots of objects in Peach's bum, but I would find it interesting if after sex scenes with it the coin count had gone up one. Or that there's a % chance of a new item appearing in the inventory.

That would fit with Wario's role, not really with Lakitu. Unless she gets a 1-up. Lakitu's are seen with them ever so often.

Toyloli Wrote:With the guys in the manhole cover, it would be more interesting where if you stood on the cover while it was up, it would try to tip you off and Peach falls on her face (or bum) beside the cover. Then he can do her while she's on the ground.

That works, so I agree.

Toyloli Wrote:For the Boos I can add my own idea. Mega-boo. Three boos join together to make a bigger boo, or perhaps a boo-man!

An interesting idea. That would be a cool addition for the last scenes of Boo, the gangbang ones. And I like the idea of a Boo man more, to be honest. And that would fit within the spirit of the game, as we know Boos can band together to form anything, pretty much. Why not a manshape?

Toyloli Wrote:One last word. Cum coming out of a nose as a result of deep-throat is a rather funky sensation. It's gross in the same way as snorting snot out of your nose and feels much the same except that you get this hit of salty bitterness that just overwhelms your sense of smell and you can't smell anything else for a while afterwards. For an analogy you guys would know, it feels much like when you get vomit in your nose after blowing chunks. I'll be honest though, if a girl actually enjoys giving head or the taste/smell of cum then it isn't a turnoff. Not necessarily nice, but not bad enough to never give head again. Saying that there are a lot of people who don't like giving head in the first place..
Which brings us to a point. I have never seen Peach spit out the cum or anything in the current animations.... If we're going with the idea that this is her first time for all of this then I would have thought she'd spit, not swallow. At least at first. (edit; checking I realize a lot of the bj scenes are moneyshots not in her mouth)

I hate it when my vomit goes up my nose, it is super gross. And the way you describe the whole sensation makes it feel like you are quite experienced with it. Or is it just information you got elsewhere?

Toyloli Wrote:Edit2: btw - not all cum is created equal. The taste of a man's cum depends on his diet, how well they look after themselves, alcohol content, whether they smoke, how often they blow their load if at all. The best cum is from somebody healthy but not thin, who doesn't drink, and who has a slightly high sugar intake! Thinks like onion, garlic etc having been eaten come through in the flavour, smoking adds a kind of salmony flavour to the cum which can taste okay, although I don't smoke and I don't like smoking in general. The longer they hold out without blowing their load into anything the better the texture and the less bitter it is.

Okay, I just HAVE to reply to this. I would like to say that I do not smoke, or drink alcohol and I almost never eat onions or garlic. I got a pretty bad lifestyle though, I never work out, or even go out for a walk/jog/bike ride. I also like chocolate a bunch and I eat it almost every day.

So taking all of this into the equation, you would say that my cum is surprisingly tasty?

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:Ivan you have to get SMW2 final boss music in this game somewhere it kicks ass, the 1st one too

There already are pieces of music from SMW in the game, just none of SMW2. Just go to the castle level of world 2. You do know how to get there, right? Or do you still not have the chance to play the game?

So apparently, in the .fla for PlayShapes' Just Peachy game, there is this:
Closet.png
Closet.png (88.27 KiB) Viewed 1028 times

Two things to say about it. One, that closet looks awesome and better than the one that is currently in the game. Two, this is an idea for a scene. Except it wouldn't have to be Peach's closet but maybe some other place to sit in. This can even be a TW scene in some way. Who knows, just think about it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:20 pm

QuizMasterBos Wrote:Two things to say about it. One, that closet looks awesome and better than the one that is currently in the game. Two, this is an idea for a scene. Except it wouldn't have to be Peach's closet but maybe some other place to sit in. This can even be a TW scene in some way. Who knows, just think about it.

I already know that scene ;) I like it. But this closet must be in other area, maybe in Daisy Palace? That's because Soloid version will already have a closet.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizMasterBos Wrote:Two things to say about it. One, that closet looks awesome and better than the one that is currently in the game. Two, this is an idea for a scene. Except it wouldn't have to be Peach's closet but maybe some other place to sit in. This can even be a TW scene in some way. Who knows, just think about it.

I already know that scene ;) I like it. But this closet must be in other area, maybe in Daisy Palace? That's because Soloid version will already have a closet.

Will it look better than this one?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:34 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Will it look better than this one?

Actually, its a closet room, so I think we can use that closet in other area.

(SPOILER REMOVED)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:49 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I hate it when my vomit goes up my nose, it is super gross. And the way you describe the whole sensation makes it feel like you are quite experienced with it. Or is it just information you got elsewhere?

Okay, I just HAVE to reply to this. I would like to say that I do not smoke, or drink alcohol and I almost never eat onions or garlic. I got a pretty bad lifestyle though, I never work out, or even go out for a walk/jog/bike ride. I also like chocolate a bunch and I eat it almost every day.

So taking all of this into the equation, you would say that my cum is surprisingly tasty?

A little of column A and a little of column B. This might count as a spoiler but despite being single at current (and mid thirties) I have only been with three guys. So I have a little experience but not a lot. The main problem is that the majority of semenal fluid (spem only makes a small percentage) is fats and protiens from your body. So it your obese then it will be slimy and bitter, it your weight is under control but you drink alcohol then it will be tart and sortof... Cross a lemon with the taste of a penny. But if you are a moderate build, eat healthily and get plenty of fruit and veg then its actually no worse than some salad dressings I've tasted :)
And of course if your thin, nerdy, ejaculate three times a day and drink too much caffeen it will taste like flat soda water thats been sitting in the sun for a month.

Which probably answers both your questions.
Last edited by Toyloli on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toyloli

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:52 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Will it look better than this one?

Actually, its a closet room, so I think we can use that closet in other area.

SPOILER WARNING:

closet.jpg

Only now do I notice the graphical change between Soloid's new castle design and the rest of the game (especially with the clothes). Is it planned to update all graphics eventually to be more unison?

And why are there kiss marks on the mirror? Peach kisses herself via the mirrror? And even her navel it seems?

Toyloli Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I hate it when my vomit goes up my nose, it is super gross. And the way you describe the whole sensation makes it feel like you are quite experienced with it. Or is it just information you got elsewhere?

A little of column A and a little of column B. This might count as a spoiler but despite being single at current (and mid thirties) I have only been with three guys. So I have a little experience but not a lot. The main problem is that the majority of semenal fluid (spem only makes a small percentage) is fats and protiens from your body. So it your obese then it will be slimy and bitter, it your weight is under control but you drink alcohol then it will be tart and sortof... Cross a lemon with the taste of a penny. But if you are a moderate build, eat healthily and get plenty of fruit and veg then its actually no worse than some salad dressings I've tasted :)
And of course if your thin, nerdy, ejaculate three times a day and drink too much caffeen it will taste like flat soda water thats been sitting in the sun for a month.

Which probably answers both your questions.

Pointless personal stuff nobody cares about

Let's see, I am indeed thin, even though I eat well. I got a fast metabolism, I think. Yeah, I am nerdy, I mean, I'm playing porngames, how can I not? I ejaculate... often. But again, this game is the problem of that and I drink a good amount of caffeine. Every so often I drink a .33 liter of horrible cola. And my mom gives it to school as well. So those things count against me then.

I wouldn't expect much of my own semen. But I wouldn't know for sure, since no one ever tasted it. As you already guessed, I am indeed a virgin. I don't have high hopes for losing it, I am not that pretty (at least, in my own opinion and some others) and people like me, but never in THAT way.
But that is enough of my depressing non-existing sex life.
QuizmasterBos

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:34 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Its a closet room, so I think we can use that closet in other area.

SPOILER WARNING:

closet.jpg

That closet room looks pretty sweet! I love the details. It this for the new Peach Palace
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Destrocto » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:30 am

Bugs found.
When using the first checkpoint flag of the first level, or the one that has a shower booth, you turn invisible and unable to do anything.
HOWEVER I was able to Delete myself to get out of it.
HOWEVER Cum would no longer show up on her body.
AND For some Reason the score is showing up as 00NaN or 000NaN Don't remember exact number of zeroes

Note,
Would love it if you designed a level that was basically there to test out everything, and you'd give the code to the testers you wish to have access to it,
and it would allow you to test almost everything,
While giving you access to commands or buttons that also allow you to spawn enemies.
and other things etc.
-Like another button that changes the outfit
-one for boobs getting mushrooms.
-test pow block etc.
-Basically give us the ability in this level to spawn everything.
And then add a section of the level to be a small underwater tank, to test whatever we'd need to there.
However with some more thought the only thing we could really test was sex functions, killing, score counting. Boobs, masturbating. Poses.
And not things like breaking blocks, or pipe mechanics,
UNLESS if you did write pipe mechanics as having a code that can be put to any two pipes, just changing the 2 variables that represent each pipe for each level or what not etc.

Anyways just a thought if you had free time like fixed just about every bug, didn't have much to do with current levels or add levels, and was waiting on scripts or voice sound bytes or animations from your team. etc.

Still pretty damn good so far though.
Destrocto

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:48 am

QuizMasterBos Wrote:Is it planned to update all graphics eventually to be more unison? And why are there kiss marks on the mirror? Peach kisses herself via the mirrror? And even her navel it seems?

Yes, eventually. Soloid style is a less contrasted and colored background, and more colored/contrasted foreground. Its interesting that way too. But I really want to take the both worlds / both ways/styles of this. In other words, I'll try to put both styles in the game.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:54 am

Ok first pokey scene imported! I'm now creating a new version.

Destrocto Wrote:Bugs found.
When using the first checkpoint flag of the first level, or the one that has a shower booth, you turn invisible and unable to do anything.
HOWEVER I was able to Delete myself to get out of it.
HOWEVER Cum would no longer show up on her body.
AND For some Reason the score is showing up as 00NaN or 000NaN Don't remember exact number of zeroes

Quick to fix. A problem since the new camera algorithm.

Destrocto Wrote:Note, Would love it if you designed a level that was basically there to test out everything, and you'd give the code to the testers you wish to have access to it

Me too. But we are in a 'famine cow' era (dont know a better word). Era of desert. Era of rare people. So lets cope with that, everything will be fine.

Destrocto Wrote:While giving you access to commands or buttons that also allow you to spawn enemies. and other things etc.

Did you try 1+9+0 then HOME or END? Try now. I test with them but even with that, bugs appear because even if I test 100 different ways, another person will test the 101th.
PS: I may make it another key (like 7+0) because home/end are not common keys in other computers, and I will create a random spawn, so we can test with pokeys, bloopers (if underwater)...

Destrocto Wrote:-Like another button that changes the outfit -one for boobs getting mushrooms. -test pow block etc. -Basically give us the ability in this level to spawn everything. And then add a section of the level to be a small underwater tank, to test whatever we'd need to there.

I will see if its possible to add a 'test freedrive level', yes.

Destrocto Wrote:UNLESS if you did write pipe mechanics as having a code that can be put to any two pipes, just changing the 2 variables that represent each pipe for each level or what not etc.

So so...before, I used on-object code (ugly way). Now its modularized (external files). To create pipes, its not so easy. I need to give the coordinates (registration points) to the target pipe, the color of the pipe... sometimes more than 10 lines, but its all copy paste, anyway.

Destrocto Wrote:Anyways just a thought if you had free time like fixed just about every bug,

BINGO! I dont have time even to program (I would love to get more time).

Destrocto Wrote:Still pretty damn good so far though.

Thank you! As you, I see the game as a lurker, and I DO WANt to see it progress faster.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:00 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Pointless personal stuff nobody cares about

Let's see, I am indeed thin, even though I eat well. I got a fast metabolism, I think. Yeah, I am nerdy, I mean, I'm playing porngames, how can I not? I ejaculate... often. But again, this game is the problem of that and I drink a good amount of caffeine. Every so often I drink a .33 liter of horrible cola. And my mom gives it to school as well. So those things count against me then.

I wouldn't expect much of my own semen. But I wouldn't know for sure, since no one ever tasted it. As you already guessed, I am indeed a virgin. I don't have high hopes for losing it, I am not that pretty (at least, in my own opinion and some others) and people like me, but never in THAT way.

A few little words of wisdom then.
Girls might Do It with the jocks and the big guys, but its the nerdy nice guy who they marry. (Especially in this day and age)
And, Abstinence makes the Cock taste Stronger :3

The cola is a bad thing. Like alcohol it contains acids and insoluble chemicals which will go straight through but (and this is the problem) it doesn't take the flavor of the drink through. Cause that is soluble. So the bad junk in cola and alcohol flavours your cum and the actual flavour in cola or alchohol don't. Coffee is not as bad cause someone hopped up on too much coffee tends to taste smokey (not sure why) and is a nice taste. So switch from cola to coffee if you have to get your caffeen fix :P

The main thing is to know this - just cause you don't have a sex life now does not mean you should give up trying to get a girl.
As I said, the nerdy niceguy comes accross much better to women as they get older, when they're looking for somebody to settle down with.
Toyloli

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:08 am

Destrocto was right about the "000NaN" and no cum on Peach's body after sex bugs.

Also, there's this annoying bug I mentioned earlier in the forums. Peach's hands when naked with gloves ON turn white/pink/black. The whole glove does not bother to show up and you are left with colored hands. And the NEW Pokey scene doesn't seem to be present in this version.
MPLDAM9919

Postby NaniDesuKio » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:04 am

I'm getting an invisible Peach bug again. It's when she fucks the sleeping Goombas, and then she kinda blinks out of existence and is immovable. This has happened with other sleeping Goombas, not just this one.

glitch.jpg
NaniDesuKio
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:05 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, there's this annoying bug I mentioned earlier in the forums. Peach's hands when naked with gloves ON turn white/pink/black. The whole glove does not bother to show up and you are left with colored hands. And the NEW Pokey scene doesn't seem to be present in this version.

Sorry, I'm uploading it yet (thats why the new pokey scene is NOT listed in the changelog on page 1. I'll be fixing glove bugs too, but I need more information, like step by step procedure , in order to reproduce it clearly.

NaniDesuKio Wrote:I'm getting an invisible Peach bug again. It's when she fucks the sleeping Goombas, and then she kinda blinks out of existence and is immovable. This has happened with other sleeping Goombas, not just this one.

Hopefully, the next update will deal with this too.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:22 am

Almost there!
EDIT: Ok, 1.9.3 uploaded.
Refer to Page 1 (list of bug fixes and improvements)

We may not be free of bugs yet, BUT WE ARE ALMOST THERE. Please keep reporting!
I'll improve her helmet (hammer bros) and I'll recreate a shell for her (to fix a glitch).

NEW SCENES: I already have 4 boo scenes and a lasting Lady Bow scene from Blargh. I'll be importing them this weekend.
Let put those baddies in the grey castle finally.

NEW FEATURE: I'm already finishing a feature that impedes Peach from making anal sex if she's 'holding' a key. The algorithm is smart enough to test other variables , too.
Lets say Peach taken a potion or a megamushroom which gives her ability to avoid vaginal sex. Every encounter will make a given activity except vaginal.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 01/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:18 pm

Toyloli Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Pointless personal stuff nobody cares about

A few little words of wisdom then.
Girls might Do It with the jocks and the big guys, but its the nerdy nice guy who they marry. (Especially in this day and age)
And, Abstinence makes the Cock taste Stronger :3

The cola is a bad thing. Like alcohol it contains acids and insoluble chemicals which will go straight through but (and this is the problem) it doesn't take the flavor of the drink through. Cause that is soluble. So the bad junk in cola and alcohol flavours your cum and the actual flavour in cola or alchohol don't. Coffee is not as bad cause someone hopped up on too much coffee tends to taste smokey (not sure why) and is a nice taste. So switch from cola to coffee if you have to get your caffeen fix :P

The main thing is to know this - just cause you don't have a sex life now does not mean you should give up trying to get a girl.
As I said, the nerdy nice guy comes across much better to women as they get older, when they're looking for somebody to settle down with.

Thank you for your words of wisdom, Toy. You are very knowledgeable.

I am thinking of cutting down on cola. But my family is so used to me drinking it, that I'd have trouble drinking it less. I'll ask my mother if she can give me other drinks to school, something with far less chemical junk in it.

It isn't the caffeine, it is just the fact that cola tastes moderately good, or quite good to me. I don't need to keep myself hyper all day.

Honestly, I am not trying to get a girl. Since I am never in bars, or clubs. I practically don't meet anyone. So I'd have to get 'lucky' so to speak.
The reason why I don't go out, is because it just feels it isn't for me. I don't like loud music, or very crowded places, so clubs are already a no for me. And bars could work, but here they are also very crowded and the people here love alcohol more than anything. I don't even like a good lot of them; it is the mentality of the youth here: Very annoying, loud and obnoxious. And they always feel like irritating me. That's why I don't leave my house in the weekends.

So I'd need to get my girl elsewhere.

That is enough rambling about my personal life for now. Let's talk business.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:NEW SCENES: I already have 4 boo scenes and a lasting Lady Bow scene from Blargh. I'll be importing them this weekend.

Bow? In what form? You aren't telling me you wish to put the 'human' version of Bow in the game?
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects