Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 01/13)

Postby theblacknphbutnotgay » Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:40 pm

quiz - stores and church are your friend you don't need clubs to find a nice girl... not gonna find many nice ones in a club anyway.
got an asshole friend, i was that asshole friend and more often than not i got my less i don't give a shit i'll go at her friends laid.

embarrassed peach can rub a little to masturbate, slutty peach goes all out and 2 hands it 1 inserting fingers the other used to rub.

i get to play the game right now :)
Maybe there IS a God?
theblacknphbutnotgay

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:22 pm

theblacknphbutnotgay Wrote:quiz - stores and church are your friend you don't need clubs to find a nice girl... not gonna find many nice ones in a club anyway.
got an asshole friend, i was that asshole friend and more often than not i got my less i don't give a shit i'll go at her friends laid.

embarrassed peach can rub a little to masturbate, slutty peach goes all out and 2 hands it 1 inserting fingers the other used to rub.

i get to play the game right now :)

The girls you find in church are the same ones you find hanging around the clubs. That's just how it works here.
And I barely go to a store, because I don't need to buy anything. And if I do buy something (usually videogames) I order it online, because it is both easier and cheaper.
I really need to go out more. :|
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:48 pm

To Quiz:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

We dont have to get ourselves a slave of modern world. New habits can change everything and enlarge our vision.
1. Conservatories/theathre/studios: places of music and art. Getting engaged in, say, painting, will make things flow naturally. You help a girl how to paint something, your style (impressionism, surrealism, nature painting, like trees), and things flow naturally.
2. COURSES! Its a very nice opportunity to find someone. A language class, a Mathematics class, an extra-curricular one. In order to find a less 'night spree girl', think about thing that girl would like to do (paintings, read books, sports). Master something (or start to LIKE something a lot), then help girls in that area (e.g.Biology, a French course).
3. GAME stores/lan houses/clubs! Why not? There are many girls that like playing, say, MMPRPG championships. They go out because they get tired of playing at home. Those are nice places, you can say 'but I dont get used to going there and...', well everything has a start.
4. Sports. Getting engaged in, say, tennis, walking, going to parks IS a nice start. Things just 'happen' in gyms or while just walking along a part, for example. Take a mp3 player with Mc Hammer (or better, without any music) and Let it flow.
5. Church or libraries (ok you can say 'i dont like it', but for sure we find good girls there). Even if you say 'but nowadays, those girls are 'so depraved'. Well, we can say they TEND TO BE LESS 'outsiders' being a church/library girl.

The main problem with the modern world is that we get so used to the city style that we think we have only a few possibilities to date a girl: '1-going to bars/parties/restaurants/depraved nights, 2-forever alone'. THAT IS A WRONG ASSEPTION, my friend. Its like thiking that only the natural numbers exist. We have integers, real numbers, galois groups, complex numbers and we can even create our number system! Broaden your viewable world.

Ok back to code! I'm glad we're in a stage things are easier to do (like scenes). But I'm still 'a bit worried' about a possible Flash limit but , as far as I've researched, the 'magic number' is 16000 of 'everything loaded', like sprites, movies, objects, at the same time. But I've seen games with more than 51mb of size, without the limit being reached, so, so far so good.

The number 16000 is a limit to other things in Flash as well. It is the maximum amount of layers that Flash can export and the maximum amount of loaded movies that Flash can support. In addition, the maximum amount of symbol instances allowed in a Flash movie is also 16000. Combining these limits together would create greater risks, as using them together would most likely create other problems. Keep in mind that Flash and the Flash Player are optimized for normal circumstances, and testing the extreme limits of Flash can cause memory and other operating system issues. http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthr ... m-swf-size!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:16 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:To Quiz:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

We dont have to get ourselves a slave of modern world. New habits can change everything and enlarge our vision.
1. Conservatories/theathre/studios: places of music and art. Getting engaged in, say, painting, will make things flow naturally. You help a girl how to paint something, your style (impressionism, surrealism, nature painting, like trees), and things flow naturally.
2. COURSES! Its a very nice opportunity to find someone. A language class, a Mathematics class, an extra-curricular one. In order to find a less 'night spree girl', think about thing that girl would like to do (paintings, read books, sports). Master something (or start to LIKE something a lot), then help girls in that area (e.g.Biology, a French course).
3. GAME stores/lan houses/clubs! Why not? There are many girls that like playing, say, MMPRPG championships. They go out because they get tired of playing at home. Those are nice places, you can say 'but I dont get used to going there and...', well everything has a start.
4. Sports. Getting engaged in, say, tennis, walking, going to parks IS a nice start. Things just 'happen' in gyms or while just walking along a part, for example. Take a mp3 player with Mc Hammer (or better, without any music) and Let it flow.
5. Church or libraries (ok you can say 'i dont like it', but for sure we find good girls there). Even if you say 'but nowadays, those girls are 'so depraved'. Well, we can say they TEND TO BE LESS 'outsiders' being a church/library girl.

The main problem with the modern world is that we get so used to the city style that we think we have only a few possibilities to date a girl: '1-going to bars/parties/restaurants/depraved nights, 2-forever alone'. THAT IS A WRONG ASSUMPTION, my friend. Its like thiking that only the natural numbers exist. We have integers, real numbers, galois groups, complex numbers and we can even create our number system! Broaden your viewable world.

I'll keep that as an idea, in case I'll ever decide to leave my house in the weekends. Thanks.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Ok back to code! I'm glad we're in a stage things are easier to do (like scenes). But I'm still 'a bit worried' about a possible Flash limit but , as far as I've researched, the 'magic number' is 16000 of 'everything loaded', like sprites, movies, objects, at the same time. But I've seen games with more than 51mb of size, without the limit being reached, so, so far so good.

The number 16000 is a limit to other things in Flash as well. It is the maximum amount of layers that Flash can export and the maximum amount of loaded movies that Flash can support. In addition, the maximum amount of symbol instances allowed in a Flash movie is also 16000. Combining these limits together would create greater risks, as using them together would most likely create other problems. Keep in mind that Flash and the Flash Player are optimized for normal circumstances, and testing the extreme limits of Flash can cause memory and other operating system issues.[/i] http://board.flashkit.com/board/showthr ... m-swf-size!

If the maximum number of anything being loaded at the same time is 16000, then why don't you implement an unloading feature? Such as enemies disappearing and reappearing back at their starting point in case Peach scrolls them too far off-screen. And there shouldn't be any code or graphics for say, Goomba's, in Peach's Castle, right? Or any other place that doesn't have these enemies. So, keeping that in mind, I think we are going to be fine.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:37 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If the maximum number of anything being loaded at the same time is 16000, then why don't you implement an unloading feature? Such as enemies disappearing and reappearing back at their starting point in case Peach scrolls them too far off-screen. And there shouldn't be any code or graphics for say, Goomba's, in Peach's Castle, right? Or any other place that doesn't have these enemies. So, keeping that in mind, I think we are going to be fine.

The problem is not too many enemies at the same time, but too many objects in the game library! Even if I dont use them, they're there, using resources and in a poll/heap of enemies/objects, like a library.

A thing I will do in the future to MINIMIZE LALEM and LEBOG (mentioned before) , which is different from max items in the library, is to modularize LEVEL LOADING, making them independent from each other (right now, I use premade levels , and I just navigate through them like we pass the book sheets along. What I would like to do is to unload the current page and load the new page, like the book has only one main page. This WILL optimize the game and make it use only loaded objects of the current level. But its a lot of work. And this wont be helping with the amount of items in the whole game. IF I ever reach 16000 someday, I can, say, reuse objects (grass), instead of creating (grass of SMB2, grass of SMB3, grass of SMW). You name it.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:If the maximum number of anything being loaded at the same time is 16000, then why don't you implement an unloading feature? Such as enemies disappearing and reappearing back at their starting point in case Peach scrolls them too far off-screen. And there shouldn't be any code or graphics for say, Goomba's, in Peach's Castle, right? Or any other place that doesn't have these enemies. So, keeping that in mind, I think we are going to be fine.

The problem is not too many enemies at the same time, but too many objects in the game library! Even if I dont use them, they're there, using resources and in a poll/heap of enemies/objects, like a library.

A thing I will do in the future to MINIMIZE LALEM and LEBOG (mentioned before) , which is different from max items in the library, is to modularize LEVEL LOADING, making them independent from each other (right now, I use premade levels , and I just navigate through them like we pass the book sheets along. What I would like to do is to unload the current page and load the new page, like the book has only one main page. This WILL optimize the game and make it use only loaded objects of the current level. But its a lot of work. And this wont be helping with the amount of items in the whole game. IF I ever reach 16000 someday, I can, say, reuse objects (grass), instead of creating (grass of SMB2, grass of SMB3, grass of SMW). You name it.

Well, it wholly depends on the amount of objects there are currently in the game. We have almost all the objects for three worlds, how much does that account to? It should be good if its less than ~4000.

And you do need to consider using that level loading mechanic, it might be a lot of work, but if all levels can load as fast as 1-1,then it should be totally worth it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:32 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And you do need to consider using that level loading mechanic, it might be a lot of work, but if all levels can load as fast as 1-1,then it should be totally worth it.

Yes it should. I will be doing that conversion after I created a more modular code. Pace by pace. Thats in order not to break the entire game up, after the conversion. A thing to be done later (2013? 2014?)

BTW I should put more bonus/special areas in leve 3-3 and create 3-5 those days. I'm so tired of coding all the time (well, I like coding anyway, so I do know I'll be coding again soon).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:And you do need to consider using that level loading mechanic, it might be a lot of work, but if all levels can load as fast as 1-1,then it should be totally worth it.

Yes it should. I will be doing that conversion after I created a more modular code. Pace by pace. Thats in order not to break the entire game up, after the conversion. A thing to be done later (2013? 2014?)

BTW I should put more bonus/special areas in leve 3-3 and create 3-5 those days. I'm so tired of coding all the time (well, I like coding anyway, so I do know I'll be coding again soon).

If you want to do something other than coding, why not create Ostro? Or the Axem Rangers? Or even the Boo platform. And is Dry Bones made fully yet (I remember Asian created bones once)?
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:28 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If you want to do something other than coding, why not create Ostro? Or the Axem Rangers? Or even the Boo platform. And is Dry Bones made fully yet (I remember Asian created bones once)?

Drybones were fully created and breathing animation is already done.

As I've created the requested three enemies lately (Charging Chuck, Nipper Plants and Bowser Jr), I will choose one of those three by myself (to be the first designed), then I post here. I want to make Axem Rangers much later. Today I'll see if its still possible to import Boo scenes. Oh and I Must put some Nipper Plants along in some levels to adornate them ;) They will harm peach so far (if shes not wearing shoes). In the future, they will shred Peach clothes and bite /suck her butt.
And I'll include 'cum options' in the gallery for the player to choose.

And a curious thing. The game has 21 working/alive enemies so far (appearing on levels)! So I have plenty of job with Blargh to create some scenes for them.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:41 pm

Good news: The colored hand bug is gone and the Pokey scene works perfectly!

Bad New: the "000NaN" bug, the Blooper lock up for scene 4 (double fuck) and now cum on the body is still there.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:02 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Good news: The colored hand bug is gone and the Pokey scene works perfectly!
Bad New: the "000NaN" bug, the Blooper lock up for scene 4 (double fuck) and now cum on the body is still there.

Hmmmmmm I need to know where this 00NaN occurs. Maybe after doing over a scene? When breaking blocks? I will check all score variables.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:18 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Good news: The colored hand bug is gone and the Pokey scene works perfectly!

Hmmmmmm I need to know where this 00NaN occurs. Maybe after doing over a scene? When breaking blocks? I will check all score variables.

I usually start at the bath. That's where it starts for me.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:57 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I usually start at the bath. That's where it starts for me.

UPLOADED a FIX. Then I'll tell here when its done. If more NAN problems appear, please tell me.
E.g. I've got some optimizations to shrink the SWF from 9.7 to 9.3.mb.

Blooper scene 4 should be receiving less SPACE/SHIFT presses now.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby billanator » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:24 pm

Can't use any warp pipes and the one near the end of 1-2 sends me to sky-blue oblivion.
billanator

Postby Destrocto » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Don't think anyones been able to test it since you moved where you finally go up against morton, but in the gallery when I chose whore, both text balloons had the text reversed/mirrored/backwards.
Destrocto

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:52 pm

EDIT: UPLOADED A NEWER GAME, now, 4pm, Lok Time (GMT).

Destrocto Wrote:Don't think anyones been able to test it since you moved where you finally go up against morton, but in the gallery when I chose whore, both text balloons had the text reversed/mirrored/backwards.

Checking!

billanator Wrote:Can't use any warp pipes and the one near the end of 1-2 sends me to sky-blue oblivion.

Checking it now!

EDIT: Hours later. A corruption was detected in one of the game source. I was recovering old data and converting them back, so the delay. I'll be sending it in the morning, NY time.
EDIT: Done. If more bugs, please alert me.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:09 am

Maybe I'll work on a new Pauline script. But I need the feedback from you and Quiz for the Daisy SLUT script, Ivan.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Maybe I'll work on a new Pauline script. But I need the feedback from you and Quiz for the Daisy SLUT script, Ivan.

I was talking with him a few minutes ago.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:16 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Maybe I'll work on a new Pauline script. But I need the feedback from you and Quiz for the Daisy SLUT script, Ivan.

Good news. I finished up both this and the threesome script.
However, I am tired right now and I'll need to write some comments about the scripts as well.

I can say you did a good job at the SLUT script, I look forward to seeing you do more of those.
QuizmasterBos

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:

Good news. I finished up both this and the threesome script.
However, I am tired right now and I'll need to write some comments about the scripts as well.

I can say you did a good job at the SLUT script, I look forward to seeing you do more of those.

Thank you, Quiz. I will continue to pump out more scripts.
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects