Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.3 (mar 05/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Toad is still not letting me pass after I give him the key.

Still cannot reproduce. I need more information.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:And there was this glitch where I was stuck in one place and couldn't move anywhere. Not sure how I pulled it off...

If you reproduce it with the right steps, I can fix it.

1. OK. I just fuck the Goomba, I walked back hand him the key and then when I try to walk pass him, he claims I haven't given him the key yet and I have to fuck the Goomba again and I just fucked him.

2. Got. It happen after I finish 1-1. That I can tell you. 2nd time I played this version, it didn't happen.

Also the checkpoints in any level that is not 1-1 is not cleaning off cum still. BTW, I'm glad the 1-1 checkpoint is now working. We just need to animate the scene where Peach is taking a shower in it.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Ok glitches so far and my position:

Bobomb acting weird in airship levels: Not so bad. Bobombs goes up that pile because of collision LIMITATION. Remember that Peach sometimes goes up until the roof? Its the same 'problem'.
Camera cheating: A lowest-low-goingToChinaFromBelow glitch. I MAY let it better later (it requires half an hour to 1 hour of camera recode to just treat this case in particular).
Checkpoint not cleaning Actually its only not cleaning the legs. Will be fixed.
Peach getting vanished if some time idle (!!??) Cannot reproduce. I can press ENTER, CTRL, then ALT-TAB, several times, then I press it again or click in the 'X' icon to go back to the game, and Peach is still in the scene.

MPL Wrote:Got. It happen after I finish 1-1. That I can tell you. 2nd time I played this version, it didn't happen.

Cannot reproduce. Anybody could help to trace this bug better? When I test going to level 1-2 using cheats, key works, even if Peach loses a life (she just has to meet the toad again).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:20 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Quiz, which browser are you using? Peach vanishes if you press ALT TAB / lose focus?

I was using Firefox this time around.
I didn't ALT-TAB (I just clicked into a folder), but I think the same thing would happen. However, it seems to happen after some amount of time, but I didn't thoroughly test that. I guess you just have to start the scene and then continue coding and check back in ~3 minutes.

Don't forget, you have to test it THERE. At the same point I did.

Quiz, which browser are you using? Peach vanishes if you press ALT TAB / lose focus?[/quote]
Bobomb acting weird in airship levels Not so bad. Bobombs goes up that pile because of collision LIMITATION. Remember that Peach sometimes goes up until the roof? Its the same 'problem'.[/quote]
Honestly, I don't think this is a limitation. It should be possible to make them fly in an arc forwards and not go backwards for some reason.
Also, I'd suggest disabling their 'exclamation mark' thing until they touch the ground for the first time. Or you disable it for the first ~1-1.5 seconds instead.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:29 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:It seems to happen after some amount of time, but I didn't thoroughly test that. I guess you just have to start the scene and then continue coding and check back in ~3 minutes. Don't forget, you have to test it THERE. At the same point I did.

Ok I will.
EDIT: Gotcha! I know what's happening. The cannon recycles bobombs when there are too much. The problem is that it recycles that one with peach too! :lol:
So the cannons must not work when Peach is having her sex.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, I don't think this is a limitation. It should be possible to make them fly in an arc forwards and not go backwards for some reason.

Backward arc while they are facing the other side? Moonwalking?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, I'd suggest disabling their 'exclamation mark' thing until they touch the ground for the first time. Or you disable it for the first ~1-1.5 seconds instead.

Ok.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:40 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Honestly, I don't think this is a limitation. It should be possible to make them fly in an arc forwards and not go backwards for some reason.

Backward arc while they are facing the other side? Moonwalking?

I'll explain what happened with the Bob-Ombs first
Impossible fuck explanation.png
Left is what is supposed to happen, right is what happened.

So upon being shot out of the cannon, the Bob-Ombs should go forwards in an arc, like the left picture and not what happens right now.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:43 pm

Uploaded a newer version

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I'll explain what happened with the Bob-Ombs first

Ok thanks. I think the problem is vanished.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Knight Cream » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Nice intros Ivan, I was refreshing the game from this bug and these intros came up lol! I was very surprised xD

Anyways not sure if this is a bug or some sort of user side issue. On world 2-5 the when you go into the vase with the first phanto after dropping down, after you get the key, go back up and the Pokey from above will drop. Make contact and it freezes up the flash. So far i've gotten it 4 times straight.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

PokeyBug.PNG

Edit: Right on! I'm not havin issues with it anymore, so I think it's fixed :)
Last edited by Knight Cream on Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Knight Cream

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:20 pm

Knight Cream Wrote:On world 2-5 the when you go into the vase with the first phanto after dropping down, after you get the key, go back up and the Pokey from above will drop. Make contact and it freezes up the flash. So far i've gotten it 4 times straight.

OK, I'll check!!

EDIT: A severe bug if Peach makes contact with Pokeys while having a key. WAIT.
EDIT: Hopefully, now fixed.

PS: Nice pokey face above! (those boobs....) -> no pun intended! :lol:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby NaniDesuKio » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:07 am

First off, I love the new intro and Mario's house.

Second, I'm experiencing a rather difficult bug. Every time I get a power-up or a poison mushroom in 1-1, Peach is unable to move or jump properly. She goes through the motions, but she stays in one spot. The only way out is to hit the delete button, but then there's another life out the window.
NaniDesuKio
Newly Registered

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:28 am

You know that bug I was talking about earlier? The one where Toad won't let you pass and tells you have you explored the area? Well, you can fly over him and finish the level but it leads into the glitch where you start a level and you can't move. Of course, you can do a few animations but you can't budge out that space.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You know that bug I was talking about earlier? The one where Toad won't let you pass and tells you have you explored the area? Well, you can fly over him and finish the level but it leads into the glitch where you start a level and you can't move. Of course, you can do a few animations but you can't budge out that space.

You know where this bug is going when I reproduce it here.

NaniDesuKio Wrote:First off, I love the new intro and Mario's house.
Second, I'm experiencing a rather difficult bug. Every time I get a power-up or a poison mushroom in 1-1, Peach is unable to move or jump properly. She goes through the motions, but she stays in one spot. The only way out is to hit the delete button, but then there's another life out the window.

Which browser are you using? Which flash version? MIM PUT uses Flash 11.2.
Did you load any saved game? Are you doing something different in the game before taking those powerups? Which keyboard type are you using? (1,2,3,4, AZERTY?)

If you answered 'Chrome/Firefox', 'latest flash version', 'didnt load', 'nothing different', 'keyboard 1', and 'qwerty', I'm playing with this config for hours ago without any problem.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Furman12 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:43 pm

ok a new one that I don't know if posted but when your fucking the koopers arfter about 5-6 peach dissapers like in the gallery with noway to get her back and it done it twice
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:57 pm

Furman12 Wrote:ok a new one that I don't know if posted but when your fucking the koopers arfter about 5-6 peach dissapers like in the gallery with noway to get her back and it done it twice

1 - Which koopa scene did Peach disappear? (anal slam? cowgirl? gangbang?)
2 - 5/6 -> five / six times? that is, the fifth/sixth koopa encounter?
3 - Is this problem in level 1-3? Did new koopas appear from those holes, then the problem started to appear?
4 - what's the laid count? 5? 10?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby DoggieDog51 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:13 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Furman12 Wrote:ok a new one that I don't know if posted but when your fucking the koopers arfter about 5-6 peach dissapers like in the gallery with noway to get her back and it done it twice

1 - Which koopa scene did Peach disappear? (anal slam? cowgirl? gangbang?)
2 - 5/6 -> five / six times? that is, the fifth/sixth koopa encounter?
3 - Is this problem in level 1-3? Did new koopas appear from those holes, then the problem started to appear?
4 - what's the laid count? 5? 10?

I've actually gotten this glitch as well.

I believe this is the anal slam one. The one where Peach has her head toward the ground and pumps using her legs, then puts her arms on the Koopa and sits there for a bit as she waits for the cum to enter her, and then another scene where she does more pumping after the cum. I wish I knew which one it was off the top of my head but this does happen in 1-3. It can happen at any laid count.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed but I've run into another glitch as well. If you use the do-over and fuck an enemy, afterward Peach will keep doing do-overs on enemies if she ever touches any enemy who's downed. She can escape because of the invincibility frames but if she comes, she'll immediately go into the do-over again.

Also stomping on downed Koopas seems to make them retreat into their shell, which then allows them to get back up later.
DoggieDog51

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:50 pm

New toad house inner area: I plan making some scenes while characters are hidden by the shadows. Yesterday, I was making this area with Quiz.
(concept by QUIZ):

windowed room2.png

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I believe this is the anal slam one. The one where Peach has her head toward the ground and pumps using her legs, then puts her arms on the Koopa and sits there for a bit as she waits for the cum to enter her, and then another scene where she does more pumping after the cum. I wish I knew which one it was off the top of my head but this does happen in 1-3. It can happen at any laid count.

DEALED WITH but not tested yet.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I'm not sure if this has been addressed but I've run into another glitch as well. If you use the do-over and fuck an enemy, afterward Peach will keep doing do-overs on enemies if she ever touches any enemy who's downed. She can escape because of the invincibility frames but if she comes, she'll immediately go into the do-over again.

Fixed yesterday night but I dont know if the bug is still present in the latest version.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:Also stomping on downed Koopas seems to make them retreat into their shell, which then allows them to get back up later.

DEALED WITH but not tested yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:07 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:You know that bug I was talking about earlier? The one where Toad won't let you pass and tells you have you explored the area? Well, you can fly over him and finish the level but it leads into the glitch where you start a level and you can't move. Of course, you can do a few animations but you can't budge out that space.

You know where this bug is going when I reproduce it here.

I encountered both bugs in 1-2.
MPLDAM9919

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:02 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:New toad house inner area: I plan making some scenes while characters are hidden by the shadows. Yesterday, I was making this area with Quiz.
(concept by QUIZ):

windowed room2.png

Looking pretty good there, Ivan. I did notice after a bit that Peach is still entirely visible, she isn't a full black shadow. In order for the scene to work, the partner must be fully invisible. But you know that.

I had another idea today, but I don't feel like making it known here right now. It is still an early concept, but I think it can work. Plus, it fits within the boundaries given by the game.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:17 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Looking pretty good there, Ivan. I did notice after a bit that Peach is still entirely visible, she isn't a full black shadow. In order for the scene to work, the partner must be fully invisible. But you know that.

Thanks. But does it require for her to be 100% black? She's 98% black right now. What do you mean the partner being fully invisible? He not being shown, even as black? I have an idea, its to make enemies/friends black as well, but three kinds of it: a male sillhouette, a female sillouette (the only different would be the hair and maybe the height a bit lower) and a creature sillouete (half height of the others), so they could be a shyguy, a toad without the hat... an hidden stranger really. The good thing about that is that we can see , if its a male sillouette, his dick penetrating Peach, and we can imagine his expression. The same with a female/creature sillhouette. I dont care making separate scenes for these types.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I had another idea today, but I don't feel like making it known here right now. It is still an early concept, but I think it can work. Plus, it fits within the boundaries given by the game.

You can wait until I reach home.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:26 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Looking pretty good there, Ivan. I did notice after a bit that Peach is still entirely visible, she isn't a full black shadow. In order for the scene to work, the partner must be fully invisible. But you know that.

Thanks. But does it require for her to be 100% black? She's 98% black right now. What do you mean the partner being fully invisible? He not being shown, even as black? I have an idea, its to make enemies/friends black as well, but three kinds of it: a male sillhouette, a female sillouette (the only different would be the hair and maybe the height a bit lower) and a creature sillouete (half height of the others), so they could be a shyguy, a toad without the hat... an hidden stranger really. The good thing about that is that we can see , if its a male sillouette, his dick penetrating Peach, and we can imagine his expression. The same with a female/creature sillhouette. I dont care making separate scenes for these types.

What I mean is that the partner has to be fully invisible because otherwise the idea won't work well, remember? You know where this scene is used for and in order to make it work, the partner has to be completely incognito. I can't say anymore, or I'll give the scene away, so if you still don't get it, you'll have to wait till you get home.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What I mean is that the partner has to be fully invisible because otherwise the idea won't work well, remember?

How about now? I've changed some brightnesses by hand using PaintShop.
If we make the partner black, but in a way we dont see it directly (only part of his/her head if he appears in a 'viewable' area due to window lights, it should work too.
Again, I would like to see , if the partner is a male, his dick penetrating Peach. If the partner is a female, the dick wont be shown, but we can still fantasize where the female is putting her things on Peach (her fingertips?)

windowed room2.png
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects