Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.4 (mar 07/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:25 pm

Ok I'm not at home but I got the FLA and I edited it 'on the fly', using my notebook (which is very low on speed), so everything lags. I decided to up a new game version with the new scenes from Blargh and with some modifications by me (like making Phanto move more while fucking). Please check them. I may reach my lab between 1 and 2 hours from now.

elite323 Wrote:Ahh, I can confirm that it must have been something on my part. I removed a few script running addons, closed most tabs, and completely redid my flash installation and something seems to have fixed my issues. Thanks Ivan-Aedler!!

Nevermind, great man ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby demonteddybear13 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Second stage, world one. Hitting invisable wall from both sides as soon as you enter the level.

Love the game, looking forward to the fix so can see the new stuff you have been able to add.
demonteddybear13
Newly Registered

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:01 am

demonteddybear13 Wrote:Second stage, world one. Hitting invisable wall from both sides as soon as you enter the level.

Love the game, looking forward to the fix so can see the new stuff you have been able to add.

Could you be more specific. Used browser, fully updated flash player, keyboard control setup, picked a new game or loaded one, power-up you had, and more specific information on the bug.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:20 am

demonteddybear13 Wrote:Second stage, world one. Hitting invisable wall from both sides as soon as you enter the level.

From now on, please answer the questionaire shown on Page 1:
FOUND A BUG? FILL UP the questionaire and respond this thread:
Q: What operating system are you on? A:
Q: What browser were you using? A:
Q: Is your flash player fully updated? A:
Q: Have you deleted your flash cache recently? A:
Q: What Keyboard setup were you using? (1, 2, 3, 4, QWERTY or AZERTY?) A:
Q: What power-up were you using? A:
Q: Did you load a saved game or started a new one? A:
Q: Did you beat a level prior to the one the bug happened on? A:
Q: Explain what happened, as detailed as possible. A:
Q: Can you reproduce the bug yourself? A:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Blargh » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:28 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Its a plan to have teasing/foreplay scenes, as she is an embarassed female (until getting a whore). And I said before and I'm saying again that I'll improve goombas/shyguys/koopa scenes sooner or later (first ones) to have Peach avoiding their dicks or trying to escape, at least in the beginning interactions. Then, the later scenes will be the main meal, and the repeating scenes (like handjob) will be more direct (without long foreplays). And no, teasing wont be added to every scene. Further scenes (4,5,6) should be more direct to the matter (main meal). So the first Phanto scenes SHOULD spare Peach, more because there will be people playing as a virgun run...Did you forget that?
But for sure I liked the first scene (well I already said this before). If not, I would not have put in the game and I would have noticed Blargh.

I thought you wanted to change the scene so the enemy will always take the lead. Not add resisting scenes. And as Toy said a while ago, Peach might think she HAS to do this, since Toadsworth's line "Your body is a powerful weapon too" can be read both ways. Of course, that wasn't my original intention with that, but it does seem to fit ditzy Peach quite well. Though, that would fit the 'had sex' way better, than being embarrassed.

But I understand you wish to do this and in a way it makes sense, but I can't see why a much simpler 'enemy taking the lead' thing can't work just as well, if not better. Sometimes, you want to be able to end a scene quick, you know?

That also reminds me, Ivan. Didn't you say that you were going to set it so that those scenes are just skipped if Peach is not a virgin? Or was it if her horny bar was high enough? Well, even if it's the first meeting, a high enough horny bar should cause those parts of the scenes to be skipped (like 3 to skip Resist and 5 to also skip Tease). That works in line with a straight-thinking Peach that can make rational decisions and a horny Peach that's ready to lose her shirt.
"Is that seriously the end of that story?"
Blargh

Postby Darthan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:35 am

Ivan, I have to agree with Quiz and Asian on the Phanto scene. It just doesn't really make any sense to me, even with the explanation it still doesn't make allot of sense.

Also, on world 3-1, after getting the key and going through the locked door I am immediately jumped by a Pokey with no chance to avoid it.
Darthan

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:57 am

I wanna cut Blargh some slack because he's done so much for us that complaining over this one scene is ridiculous. Yes it is quite weird and makes no sense but its overall a very good scene in sense of work and fluidity. I'm not gonna say we shouldn't use it but I will say that I dont think it should be implemented. Mostly because people who are eager to play and see the new scene may be very disappointed. It's better if we wait until more sexual scenes are released so that people can spend some times running around and having fun with Phanto.

That being said, Blargh, it is possible to allow Phanto to possess Peach. If we must, why dont we make something of like Sakyu by GP? I've mentioned it before but if we really have no choice we might as well use Gorepete's idea and move it a little further.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:08 am

Blargh Wrote:That also reminds me, Ivan. Didn't you say that you were going to set it so that those scenes are just skipped if Peach is not a virgin? Or was it if her horny bar was high enough? Well, even if it's the first meeting, a high enough horny bar should cause those parts of the scenes to be skipped (like 3 to skip Resist and 5 to also skip Tease). That works in line with a straight-thinking Peach that can make rational decisions and a horny Peach that's ready to lose her shirt.

Yes its 100% possible and its planned. I'll experiment this in this weekend ;)
So:

1) Peach horny bar is 40% of more: first scene skipped.
2) Peach horny bar is more than 60%. first and second scene skipped (right to the main meal).
3) Peach being the slut of the day (more than 10 laids in the same level): same as 2.
4) Peach being a whore (more than 80 laids in the whole game): since now she will be a slut until the end, same as 2 all the time.

This will only work for scenes that has embarassing/teasing/restraining.
For normal scenes (goombas, shyguys, bloopers 1-2-3, koopas and bobombs), it doesnt work yet. They need more pre scenes.

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, I have to agree with Quiz and Asian on the Phanto scene. It just doesn't really make any sense to me, even with the explanation it still doesn't make allot of sense.
Also, on world 3-1, after getting the key and going through the locked door I am immediately jumped by a Pokey with no chance to avoid it.

We need more different Phanto scenes (5th, 6th) then we can see what could be improved on 1-2-3-4. We can even retain the 1st, its good so far, but 2-3-4 could be a bit more different, mostly when Peach is dodging them, as she already does that in scene 1.

Pokey on 3-1? Are you sure?

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I wanna cut Blargh some slack because he's done so much for us that complaining over this one scene is ridiculous. Yes it is quite weird and makes no sense but its overall a very good scene in sense of work and fluidity. I'm not gonna say we shouldn't use it but I will say that I dont think it should be implemented. Mostly because people who are eager to play and see the new scene may be very disappointed. It's better if we wait until more sexual scenes are released so that people can spend some times running around and having fun with Phanto.

Thats what I mean. We have 4 scenes of Phanto by now. Blargh did a great job, but I told him the scenes maybe need an additional subscene in scenes 2,3,4 (like fuck1, then fuck2), and a different way of Peach receiving it (say, she's being bent, or in a different pose).

Yes, Blargh, could you research more about Gorepete Mask scene? I think its from Takanai 1.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby soyedu » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:From now on, please answer the questionaire shown on Page 1:

ain't nobody got time for that

using qwerty keyboard.chrome
bug1, i got stuck in this place, i can't reproduce, i try 10 times with other powerups, doing the sames stuff, nothing.
bug2, if i jump in the X place or near, to the corner or simply to the wall, i appears outside, up there. i can reproduce it who many times i want with everyone powerup.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

if i use chrome incognito mode, all my saves will disappears?

dsdsadsad.i got stuck again, it only reproduce when i don't want get stuck,what a asshole. i got stuck when i'm picking a powerup between a box an the floor.

soyedu

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 am

soyedu Wrote:bug1, i got stuck in this place, i can't reproduce, i try 10 times with other powerups, doing the sames stuff, nothing.
bug2, if i jump in the X place or near, to the corner or simply to the wall, i appears outside, up there. i can reproduce it who many times i want with everyone powerup.

Will be fixed.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby soyedu » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:22 am

Other bug, map 2
1-Bomb exploit when i see then, no matter powerups.
2-if a talk(clicking the button, not pressing "up") with the toads to do the key puzzle, everytime i walk near of them, they will ask me, again and again, only happen when i click the button in the Text Balloon, if i press up, work normally. i can reproduce it, i try with striker and tanuki powerup.

After peach lactate, the don't increases his speed.no matter how many mushrooms she ate.
soyedu

Postby Robo_Puppy » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:57 am

I have a question, sorry if it has been answered before: every time you update the .swf, I lose my save. Is there anyway I can fix that?
Robo_Puppy
Newly Registered

Postby Darthan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:38 am

soyedu Wrote:if i use chrome incognito mode, all my saves will disappears?

Yes, when you run Chrome in incognito mode it prevents anything that is stored in cache from saving. Since flash save data is stored as a file in your cache that file gets deleted as soon as you close the incognito window.
Darthan

Postby coolness32 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:18 am

This has to do with the cheat code so I'll put it in a spoiler.

The level cheat code doesn't seem to be working for me. I press 1+9+0 and it activates but when I press 8+0, nothing happens and I still can't access more levels. Am I doing something wrong?
coolness32

Postby Darthan » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:41 am

coolness32 Wrote:This has to do with the cheat code so I'll put it in a spoiler.

The level cheat code doesn't seem to be working for me. I press 1+9+0 and it activates but when I press 8+0, nothing happens and I still can't access more levels. Am I doing something wrong?

Are you trying it while in a level, or on the map? If you try it while on the world map it won't work. Just enter a level, input the code, and you will be good to go.

Ivan, there seems to be a bug with the warp pipes that take you back to Peach's castle. When you enter one two Peaches come out into the transfer room and then one disappears. Everything works fine after that so it is nothing major.
Darthan

Postby DoggieDog51 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:23 am

Ran into a couple of bugs.

- The Re-do bug I mentioned still persists. I think it occurs whenever you change the scene of an enemy before redoing it. I found this when I was in the castle after doing 6 Koopas and changed the Koopa scene to 2. When I redid it and stood there for a few seconds, the scene began without be hitting anything. It looks like it's only for that enemy though, not for other ones.

- The "clean face" and "clean all" buttons don't seem to work on flagpoles.

- Minor bug but I think you should change the image when you enter the castle (1-6) to feature Birdo not Morton.

- I always seem to get darkness whenever I encounter Iggy on the airship. I can still advance the scene using the button (using the Left Handed layout so that's Shift) but I don't see anything. I can hear everything too so I'm rather confused.
DoggieDog51

Postby Videl Lover » Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:36 am

It seems that when ever I pick up a blue(skull/poison) mushroom peach locks up and can't move. She can still masturbate, jump and run in place and crouch but she can't move from the spot she is in. Also happened with the raccoon suit on 1-1.
Videl Lover

Postby Ramia73 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:01 pm

Couple of bugs:

Loading a saved game resets player's score to "NaN".

If player saves game in Moon (World 9), player can't return there after loading a game.

Saving game doesn't save modified dress selection.

In Peach Castle, Nursery and Toady doors are missing blue door indicator.

Saving and loading game doesn't save and load all the options correctly. After load:
- Sound is set to ON regardless what it was when saved.
- Heels SoundFX was loaded correctly.
- Show Text is reseted to ON.
- Show Accumulated Cum was loaded correctly.
- Lock Costume was reseted to OFF.
- Internal Cumshots was loaded correctly.
- Scroll Levels was loaded correctly.
- Peach Acceleration was reseted to NO.
- Boob Size (both of them) was reseted to default values. (And options screen says there are only 4 stages, when there are 5. Description is missing "smaller".)
- Show FPS was reseted to NO.
- HUD was reseted to ON.
- Game Quality was reseted to High.
Ramia73
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:51 pm

soyedu Wrote:1-Bomb exploit when i see then, no matter powerups.

Bombs now explodes when they want, after a bit of time, with Peach being near or not.

soyedu Wrote:2-if a talk(clicking the button, not pressing "up") with the toads to do the key puzzle, everytime i walk near of them, they will ask me, again and again

FIXED.

soyedu Wrote:After peach lactate, this don't increases her speed.no matter how many mushrooms she ate.

FIXED. (but more tests needed)

Darthan Wrote:Ivan, there seems to be a bug with the warp pipes that take you back to Peach's castle. When you enter one two Peaches come out into the transfer room and then one disappears. Everything works fine after that so it is nothing major.

FIXED.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:- The Re-do bug I mentioned still persists. I think it occurs whenever you change the scene of an enemy before redoing it. I found this when I was in the castle after doing 6 Koopas and changed the Koopa scene to 2. When I redid it and stood there for a few seconds, the scene began without be hitting anything. It looks like it's only for that enemy though, not for other ones.

FIXED.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:- The "clean face" and "clean all" buttons don't seem to work on flagpoles.

FIXED.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:Minor bug but I think you should change the image when you enter the castle (1-6) to feature Birdo not Morton.

FIXED.

DoggieDog51 Wrote:I always seem to get darkness whenever I encounter Iggy on the airship. I can still advance the scene using the button (using the Left Handed layout so that's Shift) but I don't see anything. I can hear everything too so I'm rather confused.

FIXED.

Videl Lover Wrote:It seems that when ever I pick up a blue(skull/poison) mushroom peach locks up and can't move. She can still masturbate, jump and run in place and crouch but she can't move from the spot she is in. Also happened with the raccoon suit on 1-1.

Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Ramia73 Wrote:Loading a saved game resets player's score to "NaN".

FIXED.

Ramia73 Wrote:If player saves game in Moon (World 9), player can't return there after loading a game.

Going to fix later. I'll put this in my todo list.

Ramia73 Wrote:Saving game doesn't save modified dress selection.

Going to fix later. I'll put this in my todo list.

Ramia73 Wrote:In Peach Castle, Nursery and Toady doors are missing blue door indicator.

FIXED.

Ramia73 Wrote:Saving and loading game doesn't save and load all the options correctly. After load
- Sound is set to ON regardless what it was when saved. - Heels SoundFX was loaded correctly. - Show Text is reseted to ON. - Show Accumulated Cum was loaded correctly. - Lock Costume was reseted o OFF. - Internal Cumshots was loaded correctly. - Scroll Levels was loaded correctly. - Peach Acceleration was reseted to NO.- Show FPS was reseted to NO., HUD was reseted to ON, - Game Quality was reseted to High.

Going to fix later. The main purpose of the save/load game (retain current powerup, current level stats, coins, laid number) is already set. the full feature of load/save game will be done once I finish with my priorities.

Ramia73 Wrote:Boob Size (both of them) was reseted to default values. (And options screen says there are only 4 stages, when there are 5. Description is missing "smaller".)

Going to fix.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects