Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.8 (mar 30/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:57 am

The bikini looks nice, VBass! Peach could a option to by that or the sling bikini at the store. Or perhaps both! ;)

This is just an idea, but how about adding a office outfit to the game? You know something like...
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

These?

Or this?

Image Or this?

Or perhaps this one?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:17 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:This is just an idea, but how about adding a office outfit to the game? You know something like...

the first one is nice and its 'less secretary wise', that is, its more neutral, so Peach COULD use them in a far time in the future.
The others are too 'office like', in a way Peach would never use because THERE IS NO OFFICE in MEDIEVAL TIMES.

I really really really want to retain medieval times here. Playshapes started his game (MIM1 and MIM2) based on Super Mario RPG. I want to follow this.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:24 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:This is just an idea, but how about adding a office outfit to the game? You know something like...

the first one is nice and its 'less secretary wise', that is, its more neutral, so Peach COULD use them in a far time in the future.
The others are too 'office like', in a way Peach would never use because THERE IS NO OFFICE in MEDIEVAL TIMES.

I really really really want to retain medieval times here. Playshapes started his game (MIM1 and MIM2) based on Super Mario RPG. I want to follow this.

Which one in the first pic? 1/2, 3, 4, 5 or 6? Can you make them all and we can vote on what goes in?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Darthan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:26 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:the first one is nice and its 'less secretary wise', that is, its more neutral, so Peach COULD use them in a far time in the future.

Didn't we just have a lengthy discussion about random outfits? It is one thing to add stuff that has ties to the Mario universe, but once again, this has none. I have no doubt that an outfit like this would look pretty cool, but it doesn't belong in a game that is supposed to focus on the Mario universe. If you want to make it for Blarg's version than by all means go for it. It doesn't fit with the theme of PUT.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:38 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Which one in the first pic? 1/2, 3, 4, 5 or 6?

First pic of the first group. 2240-1(1).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Can you make them all and we can vote on what goes in?

Wait! Although I can create outfits, Luftmallow is the man. And he might not create them for no purpose. All of these take time (and neurons!) Although we can 'just paint a clothing' for 'showroom purposes' (like VantageBass did with her black bikini), its a clothing piece far away from Mario Universe.

Darthan Wrote:Didn't we just have a lengthy discussion about random outfits? It is one thing to add stuff that has ties to the Mario universe, but once again, this has none. I have no doubt that an outfit like this would look pretty cool, but it doesn't belong in a game that is supposed to focus on the Mario universe. If you want to make it for Blargh's version than by all means go for it. It doesn't fit with the theme of PUT.

Agreed. Although I do understand some of us are mad to see Peach using sexy outfits, some of them will bring Peach to the modernity and other environments that DESTROY Mario universe.
Then everyone will want foreign clothing/enemies/characters, and the havoc is set! (Babel Tower)!

Again, IF and only IF something sexy was to be analysed and voted, I would choose '2240-1(1)'. Because it can be also used as a 'pajama' (actualy, a cotton weave/clothing tissue that she can use to sleep).However, priority should be yet (I wont repeat it again, we've discussed them):

- Lingerie (as in the PIC i've shown above)
- Racer outfit (Blargh already uses this one). Its only a matter to make other poses.
- Slave (MIM2) - Its actually golden braces/leg adornation. To be used in the prison.
- Tennis outfit (actually, a short dress)
- Bunny outfit (because of the item 'carrot' of Mario game)
- Alice outfit (not a MUST but I've explained its due to the fairy world Peach is in). Its actually a Peach Dress (without the gem) + apron without pink borders + thinner shoulder clothes + tiara.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:06 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The bikini looks nice, VBass! Peach could a option to by that or the sling bikini at the store. Or perhaps both! ;)

This is just an idea, but how about adding a office outfit to the game? You know something like...

These?

Or this?

Image Or this?

Or perhaps this one?

NONE of those are actually outfits any woman would wear to the office. To an Office-Party maybe, especially if they wanted to score there, but not to an actual office. Number two is the only one that's actually close to a real outfit :P
Having said that, I still maintain she needs a little black dress. Maybe I should try to design one.

On the underwear front, if the new underwear is attached to the same filtering as the current stockings and stuff are then there shouldn't be a problem. Although I agree that a Tan colour would be a good addition to the rota.
Last edited by Toyloli on Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:18 am

Toyloli Wrote:Having said that, I still maintain she needs a little black dress. Maybe I should try to design one.

Please don't start the discussion all over again... Lets focus to the Mushroom World boundaries.

Toyloli Wrote:On the underwear front, if the new underwear is attached to the same filtering as the current stockings and stuff are then there shouldn't be a problem. Although I agree that a Tan colour would be a good addition to the rota.

Tan color to garter, stocking and gloves, and in the future, lingerie? Maybe.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby coolness32 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:30 am

Darthan Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:the first one is nice and its 'less secretary wise', that is, its more neutral, so Peach COULD use them in a far time in the future.

Didn't we just have a lengthy discussion about random outfits? It is one thing to add stuff that has ties to the Mario universe, but once again, this has none. I have no doubt that an outfit like this would look pretty cool, but it doesn't belong in a game that is supposed to focus on the Mario universe. If you want to make it for Blarg's version than by all means go for it. It doesn't fit with the theme of PUT.

You know, Peach's undergarments could be a way for Peach to show her level of innocence. Virgin Peach would only wear normal panties with a normal bra. While nymph Peach would wear more sexy lingerie.

Is there even going to be options for Peach's undergarments? I think it would be a nice feature, but it's definitely not needed.
coolness32

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:10 am

coolness32 Wrote:You know, Peach's undergarments could be a way for Peach to show her level of innocence. Virgin Peach would only wear normal panties with a normal bra. While nymph Peach would wear more sexy lingerie.

For nymph, that translates to no lingerie ;)

coolness32 Wrote:Is there even going to be options for Peach's undergarments? I think it would be a nice feature, but it's definitely not needed.

If panties/bra are made (as I've shown above), I can even make a color choice, like the other parts.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:56 am

Nymph peach... I like the sound of that term.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:02 pm

The basic set up on how the undergarments should work:

Virgin Peach: Bra, Panties and Lingerie

Daring Peach: Bra, No Panties, Lingerie

Slut (Sex Craving) Peach: No Bra, No Panties, Lingerie
MPLDAM9919

Postby Calpico » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:16 pm

you shouldn't add tons of outfits because they aren't necessary
Calpico

Postby machamp623 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:28 pm

I fell like the front facing peach needs a remake, at least her torso. her boobs from the front look flat, and never seem to match the sizes she has. i also think her hips should be wider
machamp623

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:34 pm

Boggly Tree level: I did two rooms so far, with 'Punies Vase objects'. Now I'm putting the bubble generator (in the under floor of room 2).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The basic set up on how the undergarments should work:
Slut (Sex Craving) Peach: No Bra, No Panties, Lingerie

Possible. But remember we dont use Whore and Slut anymore.
Remember we have two features:

(In a level)
-Embarrassed
-Did Nasty Things
-Nymphomaniac of the day

(During the whole game)
-Peach is Virgin
-Peach is Daring
-Peach is Screwed Up (half of total enemies fucked to be a nymphomaniac/addicted to sex
-Peach, the Nymphomaniac of the kingdom.

So the clothing should work that way.
Screwed UpPeach: No Bra, No Panties, Lingerie
(Nymphomaniac will make her more exposed and even not willing to wear clothes anymore).

Calpico Wrote:you shouldn't add tons of outfits because they aren't necessary

Of course not. Are you following the discussion on the thread since page 290?

machamp623 Wrote:I fell like the front facing peach needs a remake, at least her torso. her boobs from the front look flat, and never seem to match the sizes she has. i also think her hips should be wider

The problem is only her boobs. Her torso is okay. I'm not finding the three links of this thread where frontside peach was discussed and I promised to make her better. You can search for 'frontside', then check all the search results. So YES its a plan, I'm just not working on that for a while yet. I might put that in the FAQ to inform others, avoiding the same question.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Apr 09, 2013 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm

Peach's pussy and asshole keeps disappearing in crouch mode when loading an old file. This happens to me alot.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:51 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Peach's pussy and asshole keeps disappearing in crouch mode when loading an old file. This happens to me alot.

Did you try to save in a given slot (recent game), then load from there?
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Peach's pussy and asshole keeps disappearing in crouch mode when loading an old file. This happens to me alot.

Did you try to save in a given slot (recent game), then load from there?

Yes. I saved. Then later then loaded a save file.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:57 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yes. I saved. Then later then loaded a save file.

Ok I'll check it, thanks. I've put this warning in page 1 (BUGS area).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Thatguy45 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:03 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:So the clothing should work that way.
Screwed UpPeach: No Bra, No Panties, Lingerie
(Nymphomaniac will make her more exposed and even not willing to wear clothes anymore).

How will powerups work with Nymphomaniac Peach? Will they stop working entirely or does she get to keep the effects? If she can still have outfit effects, how can you tell?
Thatguy45

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Boggly Tree Room 1 complete:

boggly tree room1.jpg

Thatguy45 Wrote:How will powerups work with Nymphomaniac Peach? Will they stop working entirely or does she get to keep the effects? If she can still have outfit effects, how can you tell?

She will retain the powerup. Actually she would remove only some parts like her skirt by her own will. ;)
As for powerups without this possibility (e.g.raccoon doesnt work with 'shredding parts') she wont try to shred it.

MPLDAM9919, please test the newer game I've sent to page 1. If ass/pussy problem persists, tell me.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects