Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.9.8 (apr 11/13)

Postby Thatguy45 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Alternatively, if Toadsworth is very proper, he might say "Princess! May I ask you meet my eyes when speaking with me?"
Thatguy45

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:47 pm

Thatguy45 Wrote:Alternatively, if Toadsworth is very proper, he might say "Princess! May I ask you meet my eyes when speaking with me?"

That might be a little too proper, given the circumstances. He actually still asks Peach to look at him in a polite manner. But he is trying to calm her down and get to the point quicker. It's just like someone is overreacting and you slap them to calm them down. But a nicer version.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Thatguy45 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:49 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Thatguy45 Wrote:Alternatively, if Toadsworth is very proper, he might say "Princess! May I ask you meet my eyes when speaking with me?"

That might be a little too proper, given the circumstances. He actually still asks Peach to look at him in a polite manner. But he is trying to calm her down and get to the point quicker. It's just like someone is overreacting and you slap them to calm them down. But a nicer version.

Whatever you think is best, dude. Dialogue is not my strong point.
Thatguy45

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:

Yeah, that does sound weird. I don't think proper sounds right coming from a mushroom man waking around with his pants down and penis erect. Same goes for King Osama, but what do I know since I have no clue about his character (I don't even know who he is), and also minus being a mushroom man. And speaking of Osama, would he be moved into World 3 since that world is his domain?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:00 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:

Yeah, that does sound weird. I don't think proper sounds right coming from a mushroom man waking around with his pants down and penis erect. Same goes for King Osama, but what do I know since I have no clue about his character (I don't even know who he is), and also minus being a mushroom man. And speaking of Osama, would he be moved into World 3 since that world is his domain?

Well, TW is secretly quite a lecherous man, who just got done fucking some Toad (I had a little joke with Toadette some time ago, but I am not sure of it anymore), so it makes sense he isn't too proper. (I went with that since TW is never seen a lot and he could be a secret lecher, we call this taking liberties)

King Osama is a weird pick. He is from a special version of SMB2 USA that no one ever played. Even I didn't know him. Since Osama is so minor, he is more or less a blanks slate, we can do whatever we want with him. Keep in mind that his script is under no circumstances finalized, it could go either way.

And yes, he will be moved to world 3. The Grassland King from SMB3 will take his place.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:10 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, TW is secretly quite a lecherous man, who just got done fucking some Toad (I had a little joke with Toadette some time ago, but I am not sure of it anymore), so it makes sense he isn't too proper. (I went with that since TW is never seen a lot and he could be a secret lecher, we call this taking liberties)

Toadsworth is pretty proper, it appears that he is supposed to be British. He appears quite frequently in the Mario & Luigi games, so if you haven;t played them you wouldn't know that much about him.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:King Osama is a weird pick. He is from a special version of SMB2 USA that no one ever played. Even I didn't know him. Since Osama is so minor, he is more or less a blanks slate, we can do whatever we want with him. Keep in mind that his script is under no circumstances finalized, it could go either way.

And yes, he will be moved to world 3. The Grassland King from SMB3 will take his place.

So was he in the All-Stars version? I never go that far in that one since the SNES emulator I use doesn't seem to like when I press more than two buttons at the same time, so I can't jump while running.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:FOUND IT!
GAME: "This is an adult application"
NEW: "This is an adult game"

Ok! Marked to be fixed soon (I'm not at home you know).

VintageBass Wrote:And speaking of Osama, would he be moved into World 3 since that world is his domain?

Of course! ;)

Darthan Wrote:So was he in the All-Stars version? I never go that far in that one since the SNES emulator I use doesn't seem to like when I press more than two buttons at the same time, so I can't jump while running.

In fact he appears in SMB2 (all stars) too, BUT I've seen him only in the cartridge cover. HE was asking Mario to free his world from Wart's hands. He's not so obscure. He just didnt appear normally in SMB2. In SMB2 USA, he appears in more, during dialogues.

As about Toadsworth, SOME (not all) inspirations from him came from some lone hentais and comics like Palcomix. There, he was fucking a female toad (his door was locked) while toads were asking for his help. Then he went away very polite. So its nice to retain that XXX personality.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:19 pm

Darthan Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Well, TW is secretly quite a lecherous man, who just got done fucking some Toad (I had a little joke with Toadette some time ago, but I am not sure of it anymore), so it makes sense he isn't too proper. (I went with that since TW is never seen a lot and he could be a secret lecher, we call this taking liberties)

Toadsworth is pretty proper, it appears that he is supposed to be British. He appears quite frequently in the Mario & Luigi games, so if you haven;t played them you wouldn't know that much about him.

Yeah, I played those games. I know he is very proper, but how often do we actually SEE the guy? He could very easily be a different person, fucking Peach and/or Toads behind closed doors.

Darthan Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:King Osama is a weird pick. He is from a special version of SMB2 USA that no one ever played. Even I didn't know him. Since Osama is so minor, he is more or less a blanks slate, we can do whatever we want with him. Keep in mind that his script is under no circumstances finalized, it could go either way.

So was he in the All-Stars version? I never go that far in that one since the SNES emulator I use doesn't seem to like when I press more than two buttons at the same time, so I can't jump while running.

Actually, we should stop calling him King Osama, since his name is just Osama. He appeared in a game called BS Super Mario USA, released on the Satellaview, a short-lived Super Famicom add-on which had live broadcasted games. You could only played them at specific times. They also had a Satellaview Zelda 1 and a Zelda A Link to the Past game.

Either way, Osama is unknown. But MiM PUT might end up raising awareness for the Satellaview, who knows. So I think we can just keep him in. We are just allowed to change his personality to our demands, that's all.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Actually, we should stop calling him King Osama...Either way, Osama is unknown. But MiM PUT might end up raising awareness for the Satellaview, who knows. So I think we can just keep him in. We are just allowed to change his personality to our demands, that's all.

He is not so known but he IS a king. Otherwise, for which purpose would he be using his crown for? A carnival?
http://www.mariowiki.com/%C5%8Csama

"Ōsama (Japanese: 王様, meaning "King") is the king of the dream world of Subcon. His sole appearance is in BS Super Mario USA, in which he is solely referred to by his kingly title in both dialogue and the closing credits, with no proper name ever being given."

And yes, he's interesting as he doesnt have much personality. So we can create a story for him. As I'm STILL wanting to create more side stories with WELL known personalities of Mario characters, much more expected is creating more personality to not so known ones ;)

And only a side note. I've talked about him almost like the post above, in early pages of this huge thread. In essence, we are bumping an old info.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:56 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:As about Toadsworth, SOME (not all) inspirations from him came from some lone hentais and comics like Palcomix. There, he was fucking a female toad (his door was locked) while toads were asking for his help. Then he went away very polite. So its nice to retain that XXX personality.

Yes, I remember that comic. In it, he was busy fucking Zess T. while lamenting on the face that we young people are not experiencing the same way he has sex, always going for the fastest time instead of enjoying the pleasure. Still, I like that he is using sex as a way to relieve stress, and if he has to do it through Peach, female Toads or other known methods, then let him. He's old and proper, but with the princess being taken, he's gotta release that stress one way or another.

For Osama, I can get the joke about calling him King Osama since his name translated is "King." But from what I can gathered, he's the king of a dream world... that cannon must be powerful enough to punch a hole in reality to do that. But enough about that, there's potentially a whole lot to do there with him being the king of dreams, but as mentioned there are more important stuff to worry about.

By the way, and this is just throwing it out there, but what if I made a subcon fairy... is there any use for them in the game? Since they do reside in the Subcon Kingdom, and with ideas for future puzzles, I could try to make something else and help out expand the world by filling in more creatures that aren't trying to hurt or fuck Peach (even if they are used to fuck Peach). Still, throwing it out there.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:01 pm

VintageBass Wrote:But enough about that, there's potentially a whole lot to do there with him being the king of dreams, but as mentioned there are more important stuff to worry about.

Yes, more important things. And hundreds of pages ago, I already said my position towards this: Subcon IS NOT A DREAM inside this game but a real world. Its a special world in a way Mario, Peach and others can access them quickly (like a teleport) when they're sleeping. When awake, they have to travel thousands of KM (or use a quicker way like a cannon) to reach this special world.

(Again, these are concepts I decided to follow).

VintageBass Wrote:By the way, and this is just throwing it out there, but what if I made a subcon fairy... is there any use for them in the game? Since they do reside in the Subcon Kingdom, and with ideas for future puzzles, I could try to make something else and help out expand the world by filling in more creatures that aren't trying to hurt or fuck Peach (even if they are used to fuck Peach).

Possible. Like SUBCON (inhabitants with pajamas) , who I also made ;). But I need a dialogue that make one talk to Peach, then other subcons appear, making a crowd around her. Maybe to tell her she's welcome in subcon world.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:15 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:But enough about that, there's potentially a whole lot to do there with him being the king of dreams, but as mentioned there are more important stuff to worry about.

Yes, more important things. And hundreds of pages ago, I already said my position towards this: Subcon IS NOT A DREAM inside this game but a real world. Its a special world in a way Mario, Peach and others can access them quickly (like a teleport) when they're sleeping. When awake, they have to travel thousands of KM (if not more) to reach this special world.

Some things from Subcon are real at least. How else can you explain Shy Guys, Snifits and Birdo to appear outside Subcon?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:By the way, and this is just throwing it out there, but what if I made a subcon fairy... is there any use for them in the game? Since they do reside in the Subcon Kingdom, and with ideas for future puzzles, I could try to make something else and help out expand the world by filling in more creatures that aren't trying to hurt or fuck Peach (even if they are used to fuck Peach).

Possible. Like SUBCON (inhabitants with pajamas) , who I also made ;). But I need a dialogue that make one talk to Peach, then other subcons appear, making a crowd around her. Maybe to tell her she's welcome in subcon world.

Actually, you are both thinking of the same thing
Subcon fairy=Subcon=the guys in pajamas. Either way I'd love to see VintageBass take a stab at it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:24 pm

huh? new update? but what exactly changed?
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 pm

YET another update sent.
-Now, a messagebox appears in worldmap to inform Peach of achievements. E.g: Peach will say she now needs to go to the bunker with the key. This will help the players direct themselves to the next task.
-Fixed the 'opening castle door' bug in worldmap (that door was not supposed to open at all!)
-Peach can now kill common enemies just passing over them, while using starman (except bloopers, piranha plants and sparklies).

YET about Osama
Osama is 'King' in Japanese, ok. But Osama is a so common name in most countries. So, 'King Osama' is not regarded as a Duplicated name.

SCRIPT DESIGN SUSPENDED.
I ask everybody who is working with the script to stop the work until further notice of me and Quiz. Thank you.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:huh? new update? but what exactly changed?

Please refer to page1, CHANGELOG header.
New updates being done almost everyday, but version number still frozen at 1.9.8.

SubCons:
I prefer to use the SubCons (fairy men) that we already have. It was a bit of work and they have separate body parts that move and rotate.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:49 am

Darthan Wrote:

The 'Proper' way would be, "Look at my face when I'm talking." although "Look at me when I'm talking." also works. Both sound like chastising her manners.
And I always thought it logical that he be bit of a letch. A lot of old posh guys are, why do you think maid uniforms look like they do. Eye candy.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby VintageBass » Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:-Peach can now kill enemies just passing over them, while using starman.

So far I didn't kill anything using the Starman in World 1-3, but in World 1-4 it's working! I was wondering when that'll work, and it's good to be running through Goombas with ease! So would other enemies would be affected by the Starman, like the Pirhana Plants?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:12 am

Boggly tree so far!

You can get inside now. Some pipes working. FIVE rooms inside. And a new pipe mechanism (a background pipe can be used!) Are you able to find it?
Animation of her going inside the little hole: to be done later.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Mario is Missing PUT TEST2.swf [ 5.24 MiB | Viewed 2289 times ]

VintageBass Wrote:So far I didn't kill anything using the Starman in World 1-3, but in World 1-4 it's working!

Sorry! forgot to say I need to include code for the bloopers, piranha plants and cheep cheeps yet! :?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:23 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Boggly tree so far!
You can get inside now. Some pipes working. Three rooms inside.
Animation of her going inside the little hole: to be done later.

The tree looks nice, Ivan. Is there going to be a scene of Peach bathing herself in the tree's springs?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:43 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The tree looks nice, Ivan. Is there going to be a scene of Peach bathing herself in the tree's springs?

Possible. But I prefer her laid down on this one (or seat down).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:24 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The tree looks nice, Ivan. Is there going to be a scene of Peach bathing herself in the tree's springs?

Possible. But I prefer her laid down on this one (or seat down).

Ah. OK. That sounds good. Will it wash off all that cum Peach has on her from foes?
MPLDAM9919

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects