Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 14/13)

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Code: Select All Code
The only problem is that her legs move but her thighs not, so its like she broke her legs :/

It is easy to fix - any other criticism - i will try to fix that too :oops: ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:22 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:It is easy to fix - any other criticism - i will try to fix that too :oops: ;)

Thank you. So far so good, really. ;)

This is really funny. This makes me remember of an animation I've found with a Nicholas-cage like person. In the forum, the creator said he was eating a strong meat (or a gum).
nicholas.gif
nicholas.gif (32.25 KiB) Viewed 1869 times

I am finding time to start to make the next scene and to include Peach running embarassed.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby alucardiff » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:02 pm

This has been fretting me for quite a bit.

"After so many Quests, Princess Peach has been in love with Mario (finally). She was a bit embarrassed but, now, she decided to make love to him after so many struggles Mario had in order to save her. Peach and Mario went on a romantic date inside the Excess Express, and were enjoying the company of each other. Then, they had a kiss and they returned to Peach's Castle.

Peach, now drunk, began to undress herself and lay in the bed, when suddenly Airships passed by. Mario saw this and left without saying a word. Peach, somewhat confused and slightly irritated yelled: "Mario! Well, he probably comes back soon." But he did no come back and Peach fell asleep."

So uh, why is she covered in cum when she wakes up?
alucardiff

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:09 pm

alucardiff Wrote:This has been fretting me for quite a bit.

"After so many Quests, Princess Peach has been in love with Mario (finally). She was a bit embarrassed but, now, she decided to make love to him after so many struggles Mario had in order to save her. Peach and Mario went on a romantic date inside the Excess Express, and were enjoying the company of each other. Then, they had a kiss and they returned to Peach's Castle.

Peach, now drunk, began to undress herself and lay in the bed, when suddenly Airships passed by. Mario saw this and left without saying a word. Peach, somewhat confused and slightly irritated yelled: "Mario! Well, he probably comes back soon." But he did no come back and Peach fell asleep."

So uh, why is she covered in cum when she wakes up?

The Toads were playing with her. That was the effect of that magic.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:23 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The Toads were playing with her. That was the effect of that magic.

Yes. But as about the magic, not exactly, because the toads could be, IN FACT, doing that, because even without magic, toads love Peach and some want to feel her...you know.
The 'three toad' scenes will be made. I might include ToyLoli with them. So three 'old teenager' toads are playing with a drunk Peach who is sleeping, then they will steal her clothes and the game will start.
Ivan-Aedler

Thanks!

Postby Shogun » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Thanks Ivan! I have CS6 so I should have the most updated Flash. How would you like to send me the files?
Shogun
Newly Registered

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:51 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:It is easy to fix - any other criticism - i will try to fix that too :oops: ;)

Thank you. So far so good, really. ;)

This is really funny. This makes me remember of an animation I've found with a Nicholas-cage like person. In the forum, the creator said he was eating a strong meat (or a gum).
nicholas.gif

I am finding time to start to make the next scene and to include Peach running embarassed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d_JG2Vr4w8

Okey than I send fla to you ;)
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby VintageBass » Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
cantthinkofaname1 Wrote:Hey I just wanted to say, thanks for implementing my idea :D
Which scenes gets her hair cumstained, so far from what I can tell it's the Bob-Omb "Escaping" or when it explodes on you, and Morton Koopa's scene. Are there any others?

Hey, it was a nice idea! Indeed, Peach is getting drenched up, all filled with dirty cum, except her hair. Why? So you're right.

Hmmm its a mistery (sometimes even I dont know) :roll: :mrgreen: but I can say that bobomb explosions, Birdo's egg (when it explodes on Peach), Morton, those grupal scenes (3 goombas, 3 koopas, 3 phantos), the Wrench Guy scene where he pushes Peach into his hatch, one of the x-naut scenes and I think one or two more scenes (I think one of pokey scenes).

Yeah, you're really satisfying that cum fetish of mine with Peach now getting drenched all over now. Personally I didn't care about her getting it in her hair, because it's a mess to clean out, but hey it's one area to add!

By the way I forgot say this, but I do like some of the new lines (and some that I missed earlier). I may have said something before about the dialogue, but there are some things that you guys write are pure genius! For instance with the new Chomp scene:

Peach Wrote:Ohhhh! I'm washed out! I am his doggy salad!

That is seriously something brilliant! :lol: To be fair that doesn't make any sense, but I love it! Another of my favorites includes when Peach was walking naked and I had some cum on me while I was invisible on the Moon. When I got spotted by an X-Naut, you know what option I went? "I AM... YOUR... CUM!" Seriously you can't make that up... well you can, but still that's freaking hilarious! :mrgreen: I can't wait see more of it in newer scenes!

alucardiff Wrote:You are way in over your head.

Of course I'm way in over my head. Have you seen the number of stories I have? I'm freaking insane to come up with that amount, especially if I were to come up with new material for three active stories each and every week! That's not exactly good for me...

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
bulldogs.jpg

Oh come on, I'm not trying to exclude you from the fight. Besides I'm not exactly a bulldog, just more of a friendly golden retriever. :P

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
alucardiff Wrote:Plus, we could add some fur-coat or some other protective shit for Peach to use as a costume.

Ask the tailors. For now we might have the Penguin suit and later, then Ice Peach.

Maybe the Ice suit could be the fur coat?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
cantthinkofaname1 Wrote:This could be fun...would Peach react to the cold if there is a snow world, too, if she were nude?

There will be a snow world. Which reaction you mean? Sneezing? Trembling while covering herself?

It'll probably be the latter, more likely. Then again there isn't really any real consequences in the main games with Mario running around in his regular clothes, so Peach being naked shouldn't be too bad. As far I can see, there's Flurries and her fucking them isn't going to be that bad.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote::mrgreen: :lol:

Oh crap! Get away Peach! Don't fall prey to Robot Satan! Nice jumping, by the way!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:
alucardiff Wrote:So uh, why is she covered in cum when she wakes up?

The Toads were playing with her. That was the effect of that magic.

Yes. But as about the magic, not exactly, because the toads could be, IN FACT, doing that, because even without magic, toads love Peach and some want to feel her...you know.
The 'three toad' scenes will be made. I might include ToyLoli with them. So three 'old teenager' toads are playing with a drunk Peach who is sleeping, then they will steal her clothes and the game will start.

I thought it was from Mario and Peach's foreplay, with maybe a boobjob and some butt sex (not anal, actually rubbing his penis against her butt cheeks). After all, usually the male in hentai ejaculate a couple of times before finally having sex and then be done.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby alucardiff » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:31 pm

So you guys are telling me the Toads molested her in her sleep?

I don't understand if that's just an excuse to cover up a plot error or that Toads actually came over her while she was sleeping.
alucardiff

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:35 pm

alucardiff Wrote:So you guys are telling me the Toads molested her in her sleep?

I don't understand if that's just an excuse to cover up a plot error or that Toads actually came over her while she was sleeping.

No it's not a plot error. We planned that plot point awhile back.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:55 pm

A cute video about a Yoshi.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1CyQiXOnzY

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d_JG2Vr4w8

How cute! But they're so slim, they dont activate the elastic effect :/ However, they keep trying to jump ;)

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Okey than I send fla to you ;)

Thank you!

VintageBass Wrote:Yeah, you're really satisfying that cum fetish of mine with Peach now getting drenched all over now. Personally I didn't care about her getting it in her hair, because it's a mess to clean out, but hey it's one area to add! By the way I forgot say this, but I do like some of the new lines (and some that I missed earlier). I may have said something before about the dialogue, but there are some things that you guys write are pure genius! For instance with the new Chomp scene phrase: 'Ohhhh! I'm washed out! I am his doggy salad!' That is seriously something brilliant! :lol:

Thank you! I was trying to detect Peach feelings in that scene, as she was pushed by the Chomp, and she needs to 'feed' him , to calm him down in order to escape. Then this phrase appeared on my mind, or Peach herself told that in my mind. 'That's it', I said. You're a cute salad now ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Another of my favorites includes when Peach was walking naked and I had some cum on me while I was invisible on the Moon. When I got spotted by an X-Naut, you know what option I went? "I AM... YOUR... CUM!" Seriously you can't make that up... well you can, but still that's freaking hilarious! :mrgreen: I can't wait see more of it in newer scenes!

Heheheheh I'll try. But really, QUIZ is the scripter. He made many and many great phrases and dialogues. I just LOVE the Charlieton scene ;) Quiz can review all scripts when he wants, and he can tell me which can be improved even more. But he should admit other people in the team also made interesting phrases/dialogues. Those phrases sometime comes from nowhere. Its a moment of 'Eureka', a small enlightement. I cant explain. It plays with our feelings too. Like I said before, I love Peach character, she's a cute princess. She plays with our senses sometimes ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Oh come on, I'm not trying to exclude you from the fight. Besides I'm not exactly a bulldog, just more of a friendly golden retriever. :P

I know ;) It was just to illustrate, a kind of meme scene.

VintageBass Wrote:Maybe the Ice suit could be the fur coat?

Luft? Quiz?

VintageBass Wrote:It'll probably be the latter, more likely. Then again there isn't really any real consequences in the main games with Mario running around in his regular clothes, so Peach being naked shouldn't be too bad. As far I can see, there's Flurries and her fucking them isn't going to be that bad.

Lets make world 5 first. But hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm we can have world 6 first. BECAUSE I already have textures and enemies. And I need to play SMS. So I am changing priorities. If OwnerOfSuccuby can create a trembling Peach (frontside), I will make a new art (a trembling mouth with her teeth), and I will put in the game, period.

VintageBass Wrote:I thought it was from Mario and Peach's foreplay, with maybe a boobjob and some butt sex (not anal, actually rubbing his penis against her butt cheeks). After all, usually the male in hentai ejaculate a couple of times before finally having sex and then be done.

Yes it could be too. But I really like the idea of Toads playing with Peach because, well, she's so pretty for them. Those toads are famine! ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:No it's not a plot error. We planned that plot point awhile back.

Exactly. Indeed, RIGHT NOW, it appears to be a plot error because we didnt put the toads yet. We should have put them months ago. But Its on plans. I just need to keep developing what's more urgent.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Thank you! I was trying to detect Peach feelings in that scene, as she was pushed by the Chomp, and she needs to 'feed' him , to calm him down in order to escape. Then this phrase appeared on my mind, or Peach herself told that in my mind. 'That's it', I said. You're a cute salad now ;)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Heheheheh I'll try. But really, QUIZ is the scripter. He made many and many great phrases and dialogues. I just LOVE the Charlieton scene ;) Quiz can review all scripts when he wants, and he can tell me which can be improved even more. But he should admit other people in the team also made interesting phrases/dialogues. Those phrases sometime comes from nowhere. Its a moment of 'Eureka', a small enlightement. I cant explain. It plays with our feelings too. Like I said before, I love Peach character, she's a cute princess. She plays with our senses sometimes ;)

Still, keep it coming no matter who it's coming from! Even if it doesn't make any sense, it's just brilliant to see such bizarre lines and putting a smile on my face!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Oh come on, I'm not trying to exclude you from the fight. Besides I'm not exactly a bulldog, just more of a friendly golden retriever. :P

I know ;) It was just to illustrate, a kind of meme scene.

So it was just something you can find? OK, I can accept that. Really it's kinda hard to find a good image of a retriever in a style like that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I thought it was from Mario and Peach's foreplay, with maybe a boobjob and some butt sex (not anal, actually rubbing his penis against her butt cheeks). After all, usually the male in hentai ejaculate a couple of times before finally having sex and then be done.

Yes it could be too. But I really like the idea of Toads playing with Peach because, well, she's so pretty for them. Those toads are famine! ;)

It could be that smut that's been going around lately. They gotta cure it one way or another. And what's this about Toyloli being a part of the group?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:16 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Image

Hmm I want that in some kitchens ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Still, keep it coming no matter who it's coming from! Even if it doesn't make any sense, it's just brilliant to see such bizarre lines and putting a smile on my face!

Lets see, lets see.

VintageBass Wrote:So it was just something you can find? OK, I can accept that. Really it's kinda hard to find a good image of a retriever in a style like that.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

VintageBass Wrote:It could be that smut that's been going around lately. They gotta cure it one way or another. And what's this about Toyloli being a part of the group?

Its due to the fact she is also a Toad. I just need to create her and put in the game. She's a friend of Toadette and she's redhaired.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:37 pm

VintageBass Wrote:By the way I forgot say this, but I do like some of the new lines (and some that I missed earlier). I may have said something before about the dialogue, but there are some things that you guys write are pure genius! For instance with the new Chomp scene:

Peach Wrote:Ohhhh! I'm washed out! I am his doggy salad!

That is seriously something brilliant! :lol: To be fair that doesn't make any sense, but I love it! Another of my favorites includes when Peach was walking naked and I had some cum on me while I was invisible on the Moon. When I got spotted by an X-Naut, you know what option I went? "I AM... YOUR... CUM!" Seriously you can't make that up... well you can, but still that's freaking hilarious! :mrgreen: I can't wait see more of it in newer scenes!

I personally find these lines bad, I am very likely going to change all of Ivan's placeholder script. It doesn't work very well with Peach's written lines either, so we need a pretty big change. Don't worry though, there will still be jokes, just written differently.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Maybe the Ice suit could be the fur coat?

Luft? Quiz?

Seeing how the Fire suit got some pretty substantial changes, I don't see why we aren't allowed to do the same thing with other outfits. However, turning an ice suit into a fur suit is a change to big, as it won't resemble the source material enough anymore.
Also, we already have an ice power-up: The Penguin Suit. I don't see why we need both kinds of outfits. I think we should try, even if we find a way to handle more costumes better, to not keep stuffing the game with more. So, we should go with one ice power-up suit, not two. This is the same problem we are already facing with the tanooki suit and leaf. Why don't we take the tail spin out of the game and replace the leaf with the tanooki suit? Or, mash the abilities together, like the original SMB3?

And trust me on this one, I am not alone in this. There are more people who want to see the outfits more conserved. It makes it more optimized and that is always better.

alucardiff Wrote:So you guys are telling me the Toads molested her in her sleep?

It's not an excuse, it's a work-around. Peach waking up covered in cum has been a part of the game since the PlayShapes original. Of course, we can remove the cum and make her wake up squeaky clean, but it's such an inherent part of the game now, we decided to keep it. That's why we came up with an idea to explain the cum on Peach's body. It's just not made yet. Trust me, when this game is done, it will all make sense.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:22 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I personally find these lines bad, I am very likely going to change all of Ivan's placeholder script. It doesn't work very well with Peach's written lines either, so we need a pretty big change. Don't worry though, there will still be jokes, just written differently.

Provided it will be really better for people (like the Charlieton scene, where I CAN REALLY say you did a nice job). But people should see and decide, in case I want to retain a given phrase and you, not (like the salad ones). Votes. Feedbacks. We will get plenty of text, we will try to be as close as Mario, texts will be replaced and improved, thats true, but you cant just say 'I will replace all Ivan garbage text'. (the form you say makes me think that way). Why change 'everything' just because you feel it needs change? We're again going to the 'BIRDO' case in the beginning. I was creating everything on that time, and I wanted my Birdo period. But I decided to LISTEN to people. I reconsidered.

And please dont call my phrases placeholders. When I put text there, its not like 'ok, I'll put it here because I know it will be changed'. No. I put it there with the current flow, the current idea, the current 'ENERGY' AND feeling I get. so YES, I also think about text. I stop programming then I start thinking of a better phrase. Some CAN be interesting. Some NOT. But all will have explanations. I know you will show your text , your mode, your changes, and people will say 'Quiz one is better'. But if some say 'Aedler one is better', or if people dont mind, Aedler one can be there as well. Its a way to say 'I sometimes can make text too'. Indeed, it was like this until now. Some are retained, some are changed. Or do you like to be "the contrarian man", who changes everything to the opposite?

contrarian2.jpg
contrarian2.jpg (70.83 KiB) Viewed 1753 times

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Seeing how the Fire suit got some pretty substantial changes, I don't see why we aren't allowed to do the same thing with other outfits. However, turning an ice suit into a fur suit is a change to big, as it won't resemble the source material enough anymore.

Ivan: Fur can be interesting, sexy (option 2)
Quiz: I prefer to retain as the original (option 1)
Darthan: ??
LuftMallow: ??
Blargh: ??
VintageBass: ??
Toyloli: ??
ThatGuy45: ??
MPLDAM: ??
Other team member: ??
Lurker 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: ??

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, we already have an ice power-up: The Penguin Suit. I don't see why we need both kinds of outfits. I think we should try, even if we find a way to handle more costumes better, to not keep stuffing the game with more. So, we should go with one ice power-up suit, not two.

We will have Penguin and Ice Peach (not one or the other) because a voting poll was made. I would like to see Penguin Peach able to go underwater without being transformed into a solid block for a bit when leaving cold water (we can create that plot), or at least make her swim like the frog. AND make her use her belly to 'travel' along slopes and maybe planar areas (like Sonic, but without speed increase during planar/climbing up). Ice Peach can throw ice balls, which will transform enemies into solid blocks for some seconds.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why don't we take the tail spin out of the game and replace the leaf with the tanooki suit? Or, mash the abilities together, like the original SMB3?

It will never happen. Leaf AND Raccoon WAS inside the game original concept (AINCHE) alongside with what Playshapes thought. It cant be helped. Tail Spin will be still there. Nothing should be removed in these effects. Raccoon is a special powerup where Peach can turn into a statue. Leaf forces Peach to be naked if she is using a given powerup, like Fire, because they're incompatible. Its like the Leaf shreds her Fire clothes. And I even have to add the 'P WING'. A raccoon Peach will be horny all the time (and arrays tingling all the time).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I personally find these lines bad, I am very likely going to change all of Ivan's placeholder script. It doesn't work very well with Peach's written lines either, so we need a pretty big change. Don't worry though, there will still be jokes, just written differently.

Provided it will be really better for people (like the Charlieton scene, where I CAN REALLY say you did a nice job). But people should see and decide, in case I want to retain a given phrase and you, not (like the salad ones). Votes. Feedbacks. We will get plenty of text, we will try to be as close as Mario, texts will be replaced and improved, thats true, but you cant just say 'I will replace all Ivan garbage text'. (the form you say makes me think that way). Why change 'everything' just because you feel it needs change? We're again going to the 'BIRDO' case in the beginning. I was creating everything on that time, and I wanted my Birdo period. But I decided to LISTEN to people. I reconsidered.

And please dont call my phrases placeholders. When I put text there, its not like 'ok, I'll put it here because I know it will be changed'. No. I put it there with the current flow, the current idea, the current 'ENERGY' AND feeling I get. so YES, I also think about text. I stop programming then I start thinking of a better phrase. Some CAN be interesting. Some NOT. But all will have explanations. I know you will show your text , your mode, your changes, and people will say 'Quiz one is better'. But if some say 'Aedler one is better', or if people dont mind, Aedler one can be there as well. Its a way to say 'I sometimes can make text too'. Indeed, it was like this until now. Some are retained, some are changed. Or do you like to be "the contrarian man", who changes everything to the opposite?

contrarian.jpg

If you ever say I like Apple, Naruto and soccer again, I'll punch you. Also, Pepsi is better than cola and SMRPG is superior to Sunshine (except SMRPG is a spin-off of sorts, which Sunshine in a way is too). Rance, Nvidia and Biles' Birdo are better though.

Now, on topic, I think your lines are mostly very corny, like embarrassingly so (the wrong kind of embarrassing). I prefer a new script, written better overall and also has removed grammar and spelling errors. So, if we are to go head-to-head, I'd already have an unfair advantage with the grammar and spelling.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Seeing how the Fire suit got some pretty substantial changes, I don't see why we aren't allowed to do the same thing with other outfits. However, turning an ice suit into a fur suit is a change to big, as it won't resemble the source material enough anymore.

Ivan: Fur can be interesting, sexy (option 2)
Quiz: I prefer to retain as the original (option 1)
Darthan: ??
LuftMallow: ??
Blargh: ??
VintageBass: ??
Toyloli: ??
ThatGuy45: ??
MPLDAM: ??
Other team member: ??
Lurker 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9: ??

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Also, we already have an ice power-up: The Penguin Suit. I don't see why we need both kinds of outfits. I think we should try, even if we find a way to handle more costumes better, to not keep stuffing the game with more. So, we should go with one ice power-up suit, not two.

We will have Penguin and Ice Peach (not one or the other) because a voting poll was made. I would like to see Penguin Peach able to go underwater without being transformed into a solid block for a bit (we can create that plot), or at least make her swim like the frog. AND make her use her belly to 'travel' along slopes and maybe planar areas (like Sonic, but without speed increase during planar/climbing up). Ice Peach can throw ice balls, which will transform enemies into solid blocks for some seconds.

I didn't say that exactly. I prefer keeping the Penguin Suit alone, but then again, you already had a voting on this before. Even so, you shouldn't let the no-faced lurkers be too powerful. It's just like you'd do stuff random strangers tell you on the street, take it with a few grains of salt.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Why don't we take the tail spin out of the game and replace the leaf with the tanooki suit? Or, mash the abilities together, like the original SMB3?

It will never happen. Leaf AND Raccoon WAS inside the game original concept (AINCHE) alongside with what Playshapes thought. It cant be helped. Tail Spin will be still there. Nothing will change to these outfits. Raccoon is a special powerup where Peach can turn into a statue. And I even have to add the 'P WING'. A raccoon Peach will be horny all the time (and arrays tingling all the time).

Don't say never. You probably didn't think about this all too much. You don't 'have' to add anything. Look, I don't want the game to be filled with too many costumes to handle, players will never see all outfits in the game like that. Instead, we should prioritize important costumes and have a certain number of outfits total in the game. Meaning, you'd pick a number like 25 and then you pick which 25 costumes will be in the game and not one more than that. When you're making a videogame, you have to cut your losses, every game has enough stuff cut from a game and they're still great. Maybe you can eventually make an extended version, but let's just get enough done for the game now (everything planned at least)and look back at this years later. We might even get new inspiration from that!
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:07 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:If you ever say I like Apple, Naruto and soccer again, I'll punch you. Also, Pepsi is better than cola and SMRPG is superior to Sunshine (except SMRPG is a spin-off of sorts, which Sunshine in a way is too). Rance, Nvidia and Biles' Birdo are better though.

The first ones were EXAMPLES, not what you really like, as we dont know each other every day in the same city block for example. I hoped you would detect that as an example of contrarian.
By the way, I hate pepsi and I also hate soccer. EDIT: I decided to improve the contrarian pic anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, on topic, I think your lines are mostly very corny, like embarrassingly so (the wrong kind of embarrassing). I prefer a new script, written better overall and also has removed grammar and spelling errors. So, if we are to go head-to-head, I'd already have an unfair advantage with the grammar and spelling.

We MUST not try to compete to each other, as its non sense. I dont work comparing myself to people. We try to do the best that we think it can be good. We are sharing our sweat, our work. Did I commit errors? Show it and I fix it. Whats really interesting here is which PHRASES/TEXT (like 'salad') is cute, good, a well thought item in an area that can be kept or improved. If you make a better phrase with the word 'love' for example, and people like it, why to retain the old version without an explanation? E.g. We have those:
Ivan: 'Peach: I love you, ok? Man, get here!'
Quiz: 'Peach: I love you, my cute little darling! Please get to my hands!'

If people say my version is ugly, and say 'Ivan, please choose Quiz one', I WONT be trying to say my version is better. Its obvious!
So, again and again: dont say 'I will change everything'. You dont know which phrases are actually good. Except if you can really make wonders with them. And FIXING grammar errors is NOT the same as 'new script'. And I WONT be saying my versions are better IF yours are actually better. But you should check that I have some nice phrases and I'm ALSO contributing. If you tend to dislike everything, THEN that's why I've put the contrarian pic.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I didn't say that exactly. I prefer keeping the Penguin Suit alone, but then again, you already had a voting on this before. Even so, you shouldn't let the no-faced lurkers be too powerful. It's just like you'd do stuff random strangers tell you on the street, take it with a few grains of salt.

We must listen to everyone and analyse each. The ones you see it should be better, you can discuss about, then it can be in the game.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Don't say never. You probably didn't think about this all too much. You don't 'have' to add anything. Look, I don't want the game to be filled with too many costumes to handle, players will never see all outfits in the game like that. Instead, we should prioritize important costumes and have a certain number of outfits total in the game.

We are following this reasoning already. We dont have, say, 50 outfits, in a way all was just 'tossed inside'. Next outfits will be Penguin, Ice and CatSuit. Then, the 'Koopa slave'. Outfits that WILL BE USED in the game with a proper meaning, like the Tigeress in Daisy scene.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Meaning, you'd pick a number like 25 and then you pick which 25 costumes will be in the game and not one more than that.

This will limit our creativity. Nothing with this approach works well because mathematics dont work like nature. We think 20, 25. Nature thinks 19, 26.5 and -90.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:When you're making a videogame, you have to cut your losses, every game has enough stuff cut from a game and they're still great.

Right now, cutting takes time as well. Its much better to let it as is. REMOVING features/outfits is a bad choice. ME (I, Ivan, Je, Eu) would prefer ALL games to have excess features than just the tight features, because I could experiment with a new outfit/feature later, if I want more variety. When I saw 'Sonic 2 beta' I was SO DECEIVED I cant play the beta levels in the full game.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe you can eventually make an extended version, but let's just get enough done for the game now (everything planned at least)and look back at this years later. We might even get new inspiration from that!

You're right. But not removing things, but PRIORITIZING next things.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 am

Just to let you know, I wasn't entirely serious with my comment towards you naming random things I, supposedly, like (I knew you didn't know that). I was joking, but forgot to make it clear I was.

Anyway, I intend to write up a reply, but not till tomorrow, I'm too tired for this right now.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:21 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Just to let you know, I wasn't entirely serious with my comment towards you naming random things I, supposedly, like (I knew you didn't know that). I was joking, but forgot to make it clear I was.

Yes, I didnt notice you were joking but no problem.
"I'll punch you now! Now I am not joking!"
I am joking!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Anyway, I intend to write up a reply, but not till tomorrow, I'm too tired for this right now.

Be free to reply whenever you can. I will try to do something this night.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:24 am

I will not be on forum from 1 to 20 of August I think (So just share this information - do not think that I am ill again - I hope. I will go to one good place too rest and relax with parents ;) )
OwnerOfSuccuby

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects