Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 18/13)

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:04 am

I got an idea for the female chompette :P

maybe you can put her next to the male chomp...so then she is horny because she is looking for his doggie but she socant because she is tied....so then when she see peach she fucks with her....(in my opinion it needs to be tribadism position lol)

I dont have a good english .... DAMN tell me if you didnt understand me
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:21 am

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:I got an idea for the female chompette :P Maybe you can put her next to the male chomp...so then she is horny because she is looking for his doggie but she cant because she is tied....then when she sees peach she fucks her....(in my opinion it needs to be tribadism position lol)

Tribadism? We already have a 'tender vore' and 'lick' scenes on the way. The female chomp might be untied and bouncing ('walking'), but I might make her stopped at first to accelerate scene creation.
And it would be better to put her in an open place, not next to another chomp because it may pollute the screen.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 14/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:07 am

alucardiff Wrote:
Eumel2 Wrote:i would like to report a bug:
the textbubbles vanish really fast
it happens after the first world or sometimes in that level

This guy is fucking awesome, he's like the only person that actually followed the form.

And Quiz.. what's that about Pepsi? You like Pepsi better huh? HUH?

You got a problem with that? I like Pepsi more, but Coke isn't bad either. It kinda depends on what mood I'm in. Generally Pepsi though.
It's a shame I cannot name my favourite cola of all time. Back in the day, we had a company called Summit making various soft drinks. Their cola was the best one, it was cheap, it was tasty and it was just enough; 200ml cans instead of the usual 330, which means the can is empty JUST at the point you feel quenched.
Then they discontinued it for some reason. I cry sometimes because of that.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:39 am

Chompette model made.
Now I's only a matter to make scene 1.
I still dont know where to put her.
Any idea/sound of her barking? Maybe a poodle sound?

chompette.png
chompette.png (82.38 KiB) Viewed 2073 times
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:53 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Chompette model made.
Now I's only a matter to make scene 1.
I still dont know where to put her.
Any idea/sound of her barking? Maybe a poodle sound?

chompette.png

A poodle sound would be a great idea!

Maybe the first scene would be of the chomppette humping Peach cause it's gender confused at first. I've seen that happen before.

I also suggest you put her in one of the new levels or 4-1 since there aren't any living foes there yet.

Also, do and the DirtyMonkey having anything planned for art related things. Like that gallery I mentioned awhile back?
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:55 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Maybe the first scene would be of the chomppette humping Peach cause it's gender confused at first. I've seen that happen before.

How? Chompette mounting on her, then realize she doesnt have a dick?
I expected a lick scene first (that one, from ThatGuy).

chompette lickscenepettea.jpg
chompette lickscenepettea.jpg (37.79 KiB) Viewed 2067 times
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:56 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Maybe the first scene would be of the chomppette humping Peach cause it's gender confused at first. I've seen that happen before.

How? Chompette mounting on her, then realize she doesnt have a dick?

Yeah. Then it starts licking her pussy.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:59 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yeah. Then it starts licking her pussy.

Please see above.
Ok it could have be a subscene of scene 1 above.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:02 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Yeah. Then it starts licking her pussy.

Please see above.
Ok it could have be a subscene of scene 1 above.

OK. The first scene could start as:

1. Licking
then 2. Humping due to gender confusion
then 3. Licking Peach's pussy

Also, did you see my comment about the gallery?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:28 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. The first scene could start as:
1. Licking then 2. Humping due to gender confusion then 3. Licking Peach's pussy

The 'humping due to gender confusion', albeit funny, could get boring if people want to see the same scene.
I think its nice to retain the 'direct to the matter' moves, like licking face, then licking breasts, then licking pussy.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, did you see my comment about the gallery?

Sorry, no. Although I always track the last pages due to new people (whose posts are approved first), I didnt check you edited it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I also suggest you put her in one of the new levels or 4-1 since there aren't any living foes there yet.

Chompette in the forest world? Does it work well? I see her in a given toad house in Toad Town or in a level of world 3.
I can put her in world 4 (maybe in treetops area) but I dont know if it will be her permanent placement.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:DirtyMonkey having anything planned for art related things. Like that gallery I mentioned awhile back?

Which gallery? Could you explain?

Things DM is doing:
- Outfits for frontside Peach in 'select character screen' (new screen) and 'select clothing screen' (in her closet)
- Peach art with raccoon suit and frog suit (to be shown if Peach finishes a given level wearing one of those)
- Improvement to Peach Portraits (the Horny Bar one), 'Game Over' Peach, 'Ending Peach' (on all fours facing frontside), which will have a stilized/younger Peach.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:35 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:DirtyMonkey having anything planned for art related things. Like that gallery I mentioned awhile back?
Which gallery? Could you explain?

Our Art gallery. Where there's pictures of Peach done by other artists. I haven't heard from any of them in awhile and I don't want to bug them too much.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. The first scene could start as:
1. Licking then 2. Humping due to gender confusion then 3. Licking Peach's pussy

The 'humping due to gender confusion', albeit funny, could get boring if people want to see the same scene.
I think its nice to retain the 'direct to the matter' moves, like licking face, then licking breasts, then licking pussy.

OK. As much as I like the humping idea (due to it being very humorous), that could be the first scene. We need to put the gender confused humping in in one of the scenes.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:I also suggest you put her in one of the new levels or 4-1 since there aren't any living foes there yet.

Chompette in the forest world? Does it work well? I see her in a given toad house in Toad Town or in a level of world 3.
I can put her in world 4 (maybe in treetops area) but I dont know if it will be her permanent placement.
I could see her in the Tower level in world 3 (3-6) at the top of the tower. Maybe add in some Toad houses in the 4-1 World with Toads and that Chompette could be their pet.
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:41 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:OK. As much as I like the humping idea (due to it being very humorous), that could be the first scene. We need to put the gender confused humping in in one of the scenes.

I will think about it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:3-6 or 4-1 toad houses

I prefer a toad town area in world 3. Like a separate level. Worldmap 3 is still a bit empty and worldmap 4 will have an optional level (haunted house) aside of Star Hill...So, worldmap 4 might be already full.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Our Art gallery. Where there's pictures of Peach done by other artists. I haven't heard from any of them in awhile and I don't want to bug them too much.

They will be eventually there, but its really low priority right now, also because we have a little amount of pictures. Finally, it should not be so stimulated and filled (like having 100 pics) because it can make the game approach 30mb. (because depending on quality, pics can be 50, 100, even 200kbytes each). The best way to go is to create vectorized images, which can give as low as 5k each pic.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:54 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:45 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Quote

A problem in your quotes.

Fixed.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Our Art gallery. Where there's pictures of Peach done by other artists. I haven't heard from any of them in awhile and I don't want to bug them too much.

They will be eventually there, but its really low priority right now, also because we have a little amount of pictures. Finally, it should not be so stimulated and filled (like having 100 pics) because it can make the game approach 30mb. (because depending on quality, pics can be 50, 100, even 200kbytes each). The best way to go is to create vectorized images, which can give as low as 5k each pic.

Got it! I guess we'll wait till the time comes.
MPLDAM9919

Postby LuftMallow » Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:02 am

So while I was working on Rosalina who is now ready to put in the game, I decided to goof around and make a little side project. This is what I do when I procrastinate:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

IKAECSS.jpg
It's a bit sloppy, but I had no experience with the docking feature before in Kerbal Space Program. Also note how I messed up putting HydroJeb mod's parts on and made it useless. Oops!
LuftMallow

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:53 pm

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

chomp chompette.swf [ 398.98 KiB | Viewed 1924 times ]

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Got it! I guess we'll wait till the time comes.

I'll do some experimentations later. Please read my post above because I updated it.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&p=222121#p222121

LuftMallow Wrote:So while I was working on Rosalina who is now ready to put in the game, I decided to goof around and make a little side project. This is what I do when I procrastinate

Hey, plenty of creativity in the space. Be careful of Lumas, Sir Grodus (who might want those mods) and Cosmic Rays ;)
ToyLoli is still working , thats why she didnt join yet.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Toyloli » Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Actually I'm sad to say I barely got anything done today/ The weather here was cold (at least by our standards) and I wasn't able to concentrate, spent a lot of time rugged up.
Sorry. Will try and get stuff done soon I promise.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Residentlover2 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:13 pm

ok some vore and licking...nice but... the chompette doesnt receive some sex I mean she only satisfy peach (thats why I said that maybe you can put a trib scene) but maybe peach can lick her too...like she does with the male chomp
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:30 pm

OK, after spending hours moving stuff and driving, I am now in my new home! For this post, I found some problems:

1) I'm not sure about the new items. I do like the new design for them... but the items, they are escaping!

Items.png
Items.png (64.26 KiB) Viewed 1910 times

2) I was going to complain about I still can't access my inventory after visiting a Toad House... but after getting a Striker mushroom, then it hit me: I got a Hammer Bros. suit and I guess there isn't a thing for it yet. That and when I tried to use it by clicking on its invisible icon, I wasn't transforming into the costume. I got lucky in getting the item, but I can't use it.

3) Remember when I said something about the Toad at the end of Level 1-2 freezing time when you tried to get the key? Well it appears that Osama has that same power as well, as I was stuck a "4" for the whole level (hey, at least I got the fastest time on that level)

4) I might be a little paranoid, but...

Hidden.png
Hidden.png (32.93 KiB) Viewed 1910 times

Hidden2.png
Hidden2.png (83.23 KiB) Viewed 1910 times

What is going on here!?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Mmmm... secret white sauce... It's almost makes me not want to eat it. Then again I don't eat salads, so he spared. Then again if he's supposed to be "Vintage Salad." where's the goggles? :P Really it's no big deal, it's cute anyway.

Thanks. It was...a bit of work. Not so easy because I needed to reuse 'semi balled' technicques (tons of circles using only two points each). I got it.
I can put your Nazi Bumptie's googles in one of the tomatoes ;) just for a small reference.

Dude, Ivan, NO! They ain't in no way Nazi goggles! They're steampunk! Again, NO!
But otherwise putting a little pair of my goggles on a tomato? That'll be cute!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Haha interesting but....well I didnt like the way it was drawn (for this game and the way I see Peach) and I would never imagine them using guns/swords.

It's a panty and stocking with garterbelt reference. Daisy is Panty, who can turn her underwear into a gun. Peach is stocking, who turns her stockings into swords.

Yes, it's a request made by someone... and really Rad was confused on how to describe it. It's either:

1) Panty and Stocking cosplaying as Daisy and Peach
2) Daisy and Peach cosplaying as Panty and Stocking

I'm not saying to put it in the game. I just saying I found an image done by Radprofile, a guy who was considered as an artist, that had both Peach and Daisy in it, although it's really odd with who's playing who.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Chompette... I really need to put her in the game. But again...WHERE exactly? Scattered along the levels? or only in a given toad house / kennel (like the jumping ninja one)?

Like I said, I could keep one as a pet since she is... well my half-baby. I could have her lounging inside, away from the cold since metal creatures shouldn't be too comfortable being outside.

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:I got an idea for the female chompette :P

maybe you can put her next to the male chomp...so then she is horny because she is looking for his doggie but she socant because she is tied....so then when she see peach she fucks with her....(in my opinion it needs to be tribadism position lol)

At that point I'm starting to see Chompette rolling a bit and Peach is riding her like a horse. That's just the weirdest picture I'm getting from that.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You got a problem with that? I like Pepsi more, but Coke isn't bad either. It kinda depends on what mood I'm in. Generally Pepsi though.
It's a shame I cannot name my favourite cola of all time. Back in the day, we had a company called Summit making various soft drinks. Their cola was the best one, it was cheap, it was tasty and it was just enough; 200ml cans instead of the usual 330, which means the can is empty JUST at the point you feel quenched.
Then they discontinued it for some reason. I cry sometimes because of that.

And just to say I'm not a real big on Coke, but I drink more Coke products than Pepsi, partly due to winning free stuff. Movie tickets, mainly, but still free stuff. Give me a root beer or orange soda and I'll be a happy boy!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:26 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:ok some vore and licking...nice but... the chompette doesnt receive some sex I mean she only satisfy peach (thats why I said that maybe you can put a trib scene) but maybe peach can lick her too...like she does with the male chomp

Yes she might be licking her all over to open Chompette's mouth and swallow her, or when she's inside her already and Peach needs to massage her body with her arms being outside, to make Chompette open her mouth again ;) There are many ideas.

VintageBass Wrote:OK, after spending hours moving stuff and driving, I am now in my new home! For this post, I found some problems

Ok I'll fix the character select problem. (EDIT: FIXED).

VintageBass Wrote:2) I was going to complain about I still can't access my inventory after visiting a Toad House... but after getting a Striker mushroom, then it hit me: I got a Hammer Bros. suit and I guess there isn't a thing for it yet.

Wait , I want to understand. You got a STRIKER mushroom (the soccer one) in the treasury chest? Then you got a hammer bros instead?

VintageBass Wrote:That and when I tried to use it by clicking on its invisible icon, I wasn't transforming into the costume. I got lucky in getting the item, but I can't use it.

The striker (soccer one)?

VintageBass Wrote:3) Remember when I said something about the Toad at the end of Level 1-2 freezing time when you tried to get the key? Well it appears that Osama has that same power as well, as I was stuck a "4" for the whole level (hey, at least I got the fastest time on that level)

I dont understand the 'stuck a 4'. Tell me what you did, step by step. But I do know there is a problem when you say 'no' and her breasts increase, because the text dont go away.

VintageBass Wrote:What is going on here!?

It's supposed to be her PINK SHOULDER DRESS but Toyloli might have used a wrong item, that changes according to the dress Peach is wearing. (EDIT: FIXED)
VintageBass Wrote:Dude, Ivan, NO! They ain't in no way Nazi goggles! They're steampunk! Again, NO!

Ouch! Sorry, It just makes me remember the Suastica. Even if its not related to.

VintageBass Wrote:But otherwise putting a little pair of my goggles on a tomato? That'll be cute!

I will.

VintageBass Wrote:Like I said, I could keep one as a pet since she is... well my half-baby. I could have her lounging inside, away from the cold since metal creatures shouldn't be too comfortable being outside.

Ok I'll put her inside a given toad house until we have another Town area (maybe in world 3, then world 6). Those town areas will be like Toad Town, where Peach can walk around and enter into houses, to get / buy items or have dialogue scenes.

VintageBass Wrote:At that point I'm starting to see Chompette rolling a bit and Peach is riding her like a horse. That's just the weirdest picture I'm getting from that.

Then Peach humping a bit on her, by the effect of gravity? And this making Peach orgasm?
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:2) I was going to complain about I still can't access my inventory after visiting a Toad House... but after getting a Striker mushroom, then it hit me: I got a Hammer Bros. suit and I guess there isn't a thing for it yet.

Wait , I want to understand. You got a STRIKER mushroom (the soccer one) in the treasury chest? Then you got a hammer bros instead?

Here's how it went: At the Level 1-2 bonus house, I chose a chest and got a free Hammer Bros. suit. I tried it out after the level (after saving), but there was no icon in the inventory nor I was transforming into the suit. When I got the Level 1-4 bonus house, I got the Striker mushroom (yes the soccer mushroom) next and that appeared in my inventory. I didn't use that, but I did check to see if I still had the Hammer Bros suit (I reload the save when I got out of Level 1-2 and before I used the Hammer suit for the first time). I heard the sound of transformation, but no Hammer suit. That's how it is.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:3) Remember when I said something about the Toad at the end of Level 1-2 freezing time when you tried to get the key? Well it appears that Osama has that same power as well, as I was stuck a "4" for the whole level (hey, at least I got the fastest time on that level)

I dont understand the 'stuck a 4'. Tell me what you did, step by step.

... I forget words. :P Anyway, I ran into the castle, stop for a moment to allow Peach to speak about the castle, and when I talked to Osama, the time for the level was "4" After I was done talking to him the time was frozen and I spent the entire level from there with 4 seconds.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Dude, Ivan, NO! They ain't in no way Nazi goggles! They're steampunk! Again, NO!

Ouch! Sorry, It just makes me remember the Suastica. Even if its not related to.

Look if you want Nazi look at the right hand side of my avatar. He's more Nazi (I called his uniform a Gestapo suit) than my red counterpart is, and even then where on Earth did you find a swastika on my Bumpty?
Besides, wrong bird Ivan. It's called "goose-stepping."

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Like I said, I could keep one as a pet since she is... well my half-baby. I could have her lounging inside, away from the cold since metal creatures shouldn't be too comfortable being outside.

Ok I'll put her inside a given toad house until we have another Town area (maybe in world 3, then world 6). Those town areas will be like Toad Town, where Peach can walk around and enter into houses, to get / buy items or have dialogue scenes.

I had an idea about that if I was to be put somewhere in World 6, be it in a hidden home or in town, I could give you a layout of it and then you can transform it, vectorize it and whatnot.
And speaking of towns, I don't know if something exists but I remember something of a desert outpost somewhere in the mushroom world. I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I could be wrong on that.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:At that point I'm starting to see Chompette rolling a bit and Peach is riding her like a horse. That's just the weirdest picture I'm getting from that.

Then Peach humping a bit on her, by the effect of gravity? And this making Peach orgasm?

I was thinking that if they were to do trib, Chompette will roll down and Peach will be raise up in the process. I have no idea why I came up with it, it's just weird.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects