Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 18/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:39 pm

VintageBass Wrote:At the Level 1-2 bonus house, I chose a chest and got a free Hammer Bros. suit. I tried it out after the level (after saving), but there was no icon in the inventory nor I was transforming into the suit. When I got the Level 1-4 bonus house, I got the Striker mushroom (yes the soccer mushroom) next and that appeared in my inventory. I didn't use that, but I did check to see if I still had the Hammer Bros suit (I reload the save when I got out of Level 1-2 and before I used the Hammer suit for the first time). I heard the sound of transformation, but no Hammer suit. That's how it is.

Ok so the Striker one went to the position '2' of the inventory while '1' was still occupied by a 'ghost' powerup? TREATED but NOT TESTED

VintageBass Wrote:... I forget words. :P Anyway, I ran into the castle, stop for a moment to allow Peach to speak about the castle, and when I talked to Osama, the time for the level was "4" After I was done talking to him the time was frozen and I spent the entire level from there with 4 seconds.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I see..... Fixed

VintageBass Wrote:Look if you want Nazi look at the right hand side of my avatar. He's more Nazi (I called his uniform a Gestapo suit) than my red counterpart is, and even then where on Earth did you find a swastika on my Bumpty?

Again, it made me REMEMBER of Swastika. Maybe because of all the dystopia thing ;) Isaac Asimov will agree with me.

VintageBass Wrote:Besides, wrong bird Ivan. It's called "goose-stepping."

Richtig!

VintageBass Wrote:I had an idea about that if I was to be put somewhere in World 6, be it in a hidden home or in town, I could give you a layout of it and then you can transform it, vectorize it and whatnot.

A layout of the entire town? A design? Like Toad Town? If so, that area should be, of course, icy, like the bunker area of TTYD.

VintageBass Wrote:And speaking of towns, I don't know if something exists but I remember something of a desert outpost somewhere in the mushroom world.

Fahr Outpost is from TTYD.

VintageBass Wrote:I was thinking that if they were to do trib, Chompette will roll down and Peach will be raise up in the process. I have no idea why I came up with it, it's just weird.

I need to visualize this.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:00 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Look if you want Nazi look at the right hand side of my avatar. He's more Nazi (I called his uniform a Gestapo suit) than my red counterpart is, and even then where on Earth did you find a swastika on my Bumpty?

Again, it made me REMEMBER of suastica. Maybe because of all the dystopia thing ;) Isaac Asimov will agree with me.

So it was the whole Bumpty that made you think of it... boy that's weird. Maybe I need to consider redesigning my attire.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I had an idea about that if I was to be put somewhere in World 6, be it in a hidden home or in town, I could give you a layout of it and then you can transform it, vectorize it and whatnot.

A layout of the entire town? A design? Like Toad Town? If so, that area should be, of course, icy, like the bunker area of TTYD.

No, no, an interior to a home, like a Toad house, not an entire town! I'm a mechanic, not an architect!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I was thinking that if they were to do trib, Chompette will roll down and Peach will be raise up in the process. I have no idea why I came up with it, it's just weird.

I need to visualize this.

Behold my greatest creation yet!
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

RideABall.png
RideABall.png (7.28 KiB) Viewed 5730 times

The first slot on your left has a stand-in for Peach, a stick figure, while to the left of her is a giant ball, aka Chompette
Picture 02 has Chompette going up to Peach, probably to do some foreplay
Picture 03 has Peach falling over and the two start scissoring
Picture 04 is where Chompette suddenly tilts back and rolls over, carrying Peach with her and putting Peach "on top"

Now you'll never get this from me ever again.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Game updated, please test it. Said bugs (like Hammer Bro problem in the inventory )should be vanished now.

VintageBass Wrote:So it was the whole Bumpty that made you think of it... boy that's weird. Maybe I need to consider redesigning my attire.

Too late.. :lol: Dont worry, really.

VintageBass Wrote:No, no, an interior to a home, like a Toad house, not an entire town! I'm a mechanic, not an architect!

No problem ;)

VintageBass Wrote:Behold my greatest creation yet! Picture 04 is where Chompette suddenly tilts back and rolls over, carrying Peach with her and putting Peach "on top"...Now you'll never get this from me ever again.

Hmm not bad but...You need to draw one or more examples yet.
Because I cant visualize 'Chompette rolling around when she remains on the top'. For sure I understood 1,2,3. But once she's on top, the only way to 'fix her on top' is to make the Chompette rolls but not Peach, like Peach legs/pussy area are slippering.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 20/13)

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:04 am

The new Tower area in the castle looks great! What scenes can we expect in that area?
MPLDAM9919

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 14/13)

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:17 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Now, on topic, I think your lines are mostly very corny, like embarrassingly so (the wrong kind of embarrassing). I prefer a new script, written better overall and also has removed grammar and spelling errors. So, if we are to go head-to-head, I'd already have an unfair advantage with the grammar and spelling.

We MUST not try to compete to each other, as its non sense. I dont work comparing myself to people. We try to do the best that we think it can be good. We are sharing our sweat, our work. Did I commit errors? Show it and I fix it. Whats really interesting here is which PHRASES/TEXT (like 'salad') is cute, good, a well thought item in an area that can be kept or improved. If you make a better phrase with the word 'love' for example, and people like it, why to retain the old version without an explanation? E.g. We have those:
Ivan: 'Peach: I love you, ok? Man, get here!'
Quiz: 'Peach: I love you, my cute little darling! Please get to my hands!'

If people say my version is ugly, and say 'Ivan, please choose Quiz one', I WONT be trying to say my version is better. Its obvious!
So, again and again: dont say 'I will change everything'. You dont know which phrases are actually good. Except if you can really make wonders with them. And FIXING grammar errors is NOT the same as 'new script'. And I WONT be saying my versions are better IF yours are actually better. But you should check that I have some nice phrases and I'm ALSO contributing. If you tend to dislike everything, THEN that's why I've put the contrarian pic.

Might be true, but even IF we keep your scripts it would need at least some modification in most cases. The style of writing should be uniform and your way of writing is CLEARLY different from mine. And no, I don't dismiss anything if it's written by a certain person, it's just that I haven't felt a lot of cases where I really liked your script, that's all.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Don't say never. You probably didn't think about this all too much. You don't 'have' to add anything. Look, I don't want the game to be filled with too many costumes to handle, players will never see all outfits in the game like that. Instead, we should prioritize important costumes and have a certain number of outfits total in the game.

We are following this reasoning already. We dont have, say, 50 outfits, in a way all was just 'tossed inside'. Next outfits will be Penguin, Ice and CatSuit. Then, the 'Koopa slave'. Outfits that WILL BE USED in the game with a proper meaning, like the Tigeress in Daisy scene.

Tigress outfit in Daisy scene? Can you remind me how this was decided? I've seen the scripts written for this character and there was NO mention of the Tigress outfit as far as I know. What am I missing?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Meaning, you'd pick a number like 25 and then you pick which 25 costumes will be in the game and not one more than that.

This will limit our creativity. Nothing with this approach works well because mathematics dont work like nature. We think 20, 25. Nature thinks 19, 26.5 and -90.

Having 100 ideas doesn't mean we should put all of them in. That's what sequels or remakes are for. We should put in a number of outfits that diverse, but also manageable. The focus shouldn't be on the outfits, but on the sex. Plus, this game needs to get done at some point. Remember:

MiM Development gag.png
MiM Development gag.png (44.25 KiB) Viewed 5689 times

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:When you're making a videogame, you have to cut your losses, every game has enough stuff cut from a game and they're still great.

Right now, cutting takes time as well. Its much better to let it as is. REMOVING features/outfits is a bad choice. ME (I, Ivan, Je, Eu) would prefer ALL games to have excess features than just the tight features, because I could experiment with a new outfit/feature later, if I want more variety. When I saw 'Sonic 2 beta' I was SO DECEIVED I cant play the beta levels in the full game.

This seriously all depends on the subject matter. You cannot intend to use anything you put in, it'll most likely turn into a mess. Sometimes you are better off cutting something than spending a lot of time coming up with a complex reason for this thing to exist. There are limitations, it's how videogames work. Sure, for now we could put anything in we can, but I am not promising you that it's all going to stay in. At some point, late in development, we should talk about what to keep. We'll see how it goes.
QuizmasterBos

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 14/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:59 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The new Tower area in the castle looks great! What scenes can we expect in that area?

No plans yet.

To Quiz and everyone who want to participate:

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(about 'we must not try to compete)Might be true, but even IF we keep your scripts it would need at least some modification in most cases. The style of writing should be uniform and your way of writing is CLEARLY different from mine. And no, I don't dismiss anything if it's written by a certain person, it's just that I haven't felt a lot of cases where I really liked your script, that's all.

I know you are the scripter, you have control of that. And obviously I am not perfect (no one is). If people like your changes (phrase per phrase), let's change it. But if people prefer my text / another member text / a lurker text in some areas because of any plausible reason, let's retain it. You do know you also control the grammar revisions/changes, so you can alter ANY text if you feel a given phrase sounds better that way. But please dont try to refrain contributions in text area and please be more receptive about another person helping you. Let's say you revised a given text. Please accept improvements from any member that got 'the right feeling'. The problem is that you sometimes sound like you dont like ANY text and only you can create texts. And I am STILL upset because you called all my text contributions as 'placeholders' Image

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(about putting more outfits until 27 or maybe 28 total) Tigress outfit in Daisy scene? Can you remind me how this was decided? I've seen the scripts written for this character and there was NO mention of the Tigress outfit as far as I know. What am I missing?

For me, it would be nice to have a way to interact with Daisy using a Tigress outfit thats laying around, and Sigurd pic clearly shows a scene where she is laid in a bed and I also talked about this scene maybe in page 150. So, please, You and MPLDAM need to talk about that. I wont waste time here. If YOU dont like the tigress idea, just say why. And lets listen to people. And remember the PLACEMENT of objects are easily changeable as a click. E.g. lets say I've put a tigress outfit in Daisy bed so Peach can have sex with her using her current powerup /outfit or the tigress. People dont like it. What do I do? I just remove it and put in a better place/scene. Simple, huh?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Having 100 ideas doesn't mean we should put all of them in.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 1322693145

QuizmasterBos Wrote:That's what sequels or remakes are for. We should put in a number of outfits that diverse, but also manageable. The focus shouldn't be on the outfits, but on the sex.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/new ... 1322693145

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Plus, this game needs to get done at some point. Remember.

Of course. But adding things in my leisure time , when I NEED TO REST from coding, won't use precious time, but rather INCLUDE even more features in the same time.
Thats because our minds work like this: we have 2 hour of a free time. We used 1 hour putting a playable Rosalina, then I am tired from working on her. But the other side of the brain could create a TODO feature. So I can either stop doing anything and do everything else (e.g. skating, study chemistry) or I can USE more of that free time to make another feature. Crop Rotation does the same, to keep the land fertile (just change 'land' with 'mind').

Thats what I do almost every time. Its called 'recycling tasks'. If I didnt do that, we would be still making world 3 levels with old camera code while I would be requiring more holidays/vacations from the game. What do you think about this? Didnt you notice I haven't stopped programming since the beginning, except SOME days of june 2012, when I've travelled in order to treat myself (with a doctor?)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(about preferring to use time ADDING features than cutting it down/removing) This seriously all depends on the subject matter. You cannot intend to use anything you put in, it'll most likely turn into a mess.

It depends. Again, not only me and you, but what matters is how PEOPLE react to the TODO items I put in the game. You talk (or it makes me conclude) that you are always right and the game must have things you organize. In the beginning of the game, I was 'just' making levels, levels, levels, and the way I did worked. Why It wouldnt work anymore? You can say 'because we have more rules now, we decided to have 8 worlds + special world, limited outfits, more central plots'. And I will say: you're so right.

But this DOESNT mean I am using anything I make, deliberately, like I am making a mess or putting non-Mario universe items in a awful way: e.g. adding LINK in Peach's bedroom.
If you check the forum, you will notice I talk before adding a given feature. I dont just 'add tons of new things out of a sudden' without some talk. But again, in the beginning, I was doing that, and in a faster way (because I didnt have many talkings), and it worked. I wont be reminding about this matter tons of times.

We include new things. In the vast majority of times (if not all) I mention my ideas here. Features whose people really dislike are changed/improved/removed and more reunion sessions with the team are set. I still dont know WHY are you so....critical those weeks (weeks, not just the last days!). Where is the ol' good Quiz? The man that was seeing the game like I always see it, as a peaceful game, a moment of creation, where we can enjoy Peach? Where is the Quiz who also sees the good sides? Like on page 108?
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&hilit=toadella&start=2140#p187116

No one here is making 'grossy messes' like putting an alien model with one leg, a huge eye and 101% bitmapped saying 'HO HI HO HI' all the time and trespassing all walls like a ghost. People are respecting how the game could behave, and we will have blueprints soon, as well as kissing feature, etc. All of these ARE awaited and are interesting.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sometimes you are better off cutting something than spending a lot of time coming up with a complex reason for this thing to exist. There are limitations, it's how videogames work.

If things become SO much complex and/or uninsteresting (e.g. making arousal diminish, adding too much penalties or making the game ugly), of course its better to remove it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sure, for now we could put anything in we can, but I am not promising you that it's all going to stay in. At some point, late in development, we should talk about what to keep. We'll see how it goes.

I prefer to FINISH this game first (the same thing you talked a bit ago). For this, priorities WILL ALWAYS BE Levels, scenes and enemies. That's why we have 3 new scenes I made in the last days and Chompette is now made. I will ALWAYS remind you I am working on these three areas. And more paralel features will come (TODO features that could be made in my lounge intervals). Be sure of that. As to 'what to keep', I hope (I HOPE!) we can have nicer, interesting and a full of ideas/brainstorm reunions, in order to decide what to improve/what to add yet/ what to remove, and I will have the last word. WIth all possible explanations. LIke it always was. I DONT like removing things. Some will be removed, but I will try my most to remove only the really bad / non interesting things.

By the way, you were busy those last days (school duties), and you havent updated any script yet (neither levels). You were complaining so much (really). And dont try to say 'Ivan, I am like that'. If so, you should really start to improve your mood while communicating. Even if something is REALLY HARSHLY EXTREMELY bad to your side, you should see the good sides. Otherwise, its better not to post. I am saying that to myself too, as I also have those galactic bad mood sometimes (but I fix them by jogging, reading a book, listening to good music) All but talking so negatively with people I respect.

So I end this post saying that: PLEASE use your creative mind to focus on new things / improving things / levels (like you did with Lunar Magic), let's see the GOOD sides, then you can create a txt file of 'useless sides' and 'bad sides' to be discussed later. Some (or all of them) can also be voted on (in the polls).

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

quiz smile jump.swf [ 4.45 KiB | Viewed 5639 times ]

Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:07 pm

It is hard to test - i do not know why but it works like this (may be they are wanting to kill me :lol: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3juY-DydMs
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:28 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:It is hard to test - i do not know why but it works like this (may be they are wanting to kill me :lol: )

You did it!! :shock:
The 'changing clothes' problem is due to code files (AS files) that require to be in the same folder as the sources. ;)
And in the right Peach, we're seeing the new pose in action.
Her right face is incomplete, but I have it.

I will add that large mushroom in some areas of the levels ;)
Dont worry about that repeating sound. I've changed it quite ago.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby alucardiff » Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:47 pm

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:It is hard to test - i do not know why but it works like this (may be they are wanting to kill me :lol: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3juY-DydMs

That looks really good, +1 from me.
alucardiff

Postby Residentlover2 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:07 pm

well if you need visualization for the chompette trib idea I can help you....with 3D art since I suck at drawing...
okay i couldnt find a chain chomp 3d model so I used a donut to represent chompette :lol: :lol:

My first Idea peach grabs chompette and the pussy rubbing begins

the second Idea is similar to vintage`s idea...

hope that this can be helpful for you Ivan ;)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Dont worry about that repeating sound. I've changed it quite ago.

It's too bad that everyone here has to listen to it. Is there anyway we can't hear it here like maybe putting it into a spoiler? I was wondering where it was coming from until I realize it was Owner's new animation (I love her back-facing animation, by the way) and dear God is it annoying!

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:the second Idea is similar to vintage`s idea...

... That's more plausible than Peach standing upright. Again I have no idea why I was thinking like that. Maybe Peach was probably a cowgirl?

By the way SuperDodoman, what program did you use?
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:53 pm

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:well if you need visualization for the chompette trib idea I can help you....with 3D art since I suck at drawing...

:shock:
Hey, thats not fair! :lol:
Its perfect! I would like to see MIM PUT like this someday ;)
If you want to make more Peach stories with ENF theme / sexual theme like this, please let's do it!

But okay, Peach mounted on it, and that position is sexy. I can use both (scene 1 -> rubbing while upright. scene 2 -> mounting).But how should be scene 3? How Chompette will roll, like some wanted? Peach will fall if so. Maybe only swing a bit?
And how about Chompette's pussy? How would that be drawn? A gigant pink pussy, like from obese women?

And an interesting thing...I was looking at her body so much and... its like the body we use! The body created by Playshapes!

VintageBass Wrote:It's too bad that everyone here has to listen to it. Is there anyway we can't hear it here like maybe putting it into a spoiler? I was wondering where it was coming from until I realize it was Owner's new animation (I love her back-facing animation, by the way) and dear God is it annoying!

Did you hear that, Luftmallow?
Yes its annoying but I'll ask him to replace the pic or to delete it (OwnerOfSuccuby? Can you delete the name 'dripping' from the library (its a sound, just search for DRIP), then compile again with the AS files? Then she wont be exchanging skin and without the sound)

VintageBass Wrote:... That's more plausible than Peach standing upright. Again I have no idea why I was thinking like that. Maybe Peach was probably a cowgirl?

She is as nasty princess!
He uses XNALara, a 3d program.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Thatguy45 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:47 pm

The Chompette looks nice, Ivan, although I think she needs he color darkened a little on the borders, to signify she's a 3d form rather than something flat.

Again, I'm so, so sorry I haven't given you anything this summer. At this point, my plan is to just present you everything in bulk instead of one by one. Look forward to that sometime late next month or the month after.
Thatguy45

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:07 am

How Chompette will roll, like some wanted? Peach will fall if so. Maybe only swing a bit?

well if she moves youre rigth peach will fall.. but I think that the expression on her face is enough :) and maybe a little of swing like ou said

another Idea that I have....something like missionary trib chompy ver

mmm the pussy doenst mean a big problem, you need to draw something like a tentacle stick to her down part ..to represent the lip of her pussy with a purple color or something like that....

And an interesting thing...I was looking at her body so much and... its like the body we use! The body created by Playshapes!

Youre rigth!! I thougth the same too thats why I had the idea of represent the model like in the game

Hey, thats not fair! :lol:
Its perfect! I would like to see MIM PUT like this someday ;)
If you want to make more Peach stories with ENF theme / sexual theme like this, please let's do it!

Thank you I will help when an idea come up in my mind :)
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:58 am

Thatguy45 Wrote:The Chompette looks nice, Ivan, although I think she needs he color darkened a little on the borders, to signify she's a 3d form rather than something flat.

Hey GREAT man ;)
I've seen that guy from somethere ;)
You're right, I'll see what can be done. EDIT: how about now?

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

chomp chompette2.swf [ 400.83 KiB | Viewed 5444 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

chomp chompette3.swf [ 400.69 KiB | Viewed 5413 times ]

Thatguy45 Wrote:Again, I'm so, so sorry I haven't given you anything this summer. At this point, my plan is to just present you everything in bulk instead of one by one. Look forward to that sometime late next month or the month after.

No problem, no problem, do what you think its best there. Until there I could be deploying one more chomp scene and the tender vore ;)

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:mmm the pussy doenst mean a big problem, you need to draw something like a tentacle stick to her down part ..to represent the lip of her pussy with a purple color or something like that....

I'll try.

SuperDodoman12 Wrote:Thank you I will help when an idea come up in my mind :)

Please do, this will be great! ;) Although you've made only unicque pics (no dialogues), I get incredible imagination of situations with her. You would be very known if you do nice comics with her (just one or two pages per comic to start).
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:26 am

Thatguy45 Wrote:The Chompette looks nice, Ivan, although I think she needs he color darkened a little on the borders, to signify she's a 3d form rather than something flat.

At least blame me for making her looking like that since he's using my design of her. I did add that shine to her to make her stick out a bit and to mimic Chomp, so... yep.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You're right, I'll see what can be done. EDIT: how about now?

It's weird how the shine is moving but not the shadow. It's really odd...
By the way, like the barking noise!

And I found more pictures, this time from Sigurd:

The Sexy version
Normal costume

I know who's going to win.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:34 am

VintageBass Wrote:It's weird how the shine is moving but not the shadow. It's really odd...

I didnt notice it as 'gross', 'damn'. We can think its actually the lack of light. That shadow could be cast from a steady place. So I am fine with it.
I cant simulate a better light. The problem is that Chompette opens and closes her mouth 'too much', but thats the way we want. Also, hidden techniques inside the own animation limit me from making the 'non moving body' to have 'moving shadow' according to the opening area.

VintageBass Wrote:And I found more pictures, this time from Sigurd:

I like the second pic. but...
1. I didnt like the first, because its almost a normal swimsuit.
2. Sigurd should make a nude version of this ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Thatguy45 » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:50 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:You're right, I'll see what can be done. EDIT: how about now?

Great!

VintageBass Wrote:At least blame me for making her looking like that since he's using my design of her. I did add that shine to her to make her stick out a bit and to mimic Chomp, so... yep.

Fine. It's all your fault, Bass. :x

Just kidding of course, although regarding what you said about the Chompette being your half-baby, she's more like your, mine, and Ivan's one-third-baby. I had the original idea and scene design, you had her character design, and Ivan has her animations.
Thatguy45

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:10 am

Thatguy45 Wrote:Fine. It's all your fault, Bass. :x

Just kidding of course, although regarding what you said about the Chompette being your half-baby, she's more like your, mine, and Ivan's one-third-baby. I had the original idea and scene design, you had her character design, and Ivan has her animations.

I figured it'll be a half-baby because you came up with her and I made the redesign. That's just what came to me when I thought about it.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:It's weird how the shine is moving but not the shadow. It's really odd...

I didnt notice it as 'gross', 'damn'. We can think its actually the lack of light. That shadow could be cast from a steady place. So I am fine with it.
I cant simulate a better light. The problem is that Chompette opens and closes her mouth 'too much', but thats the way we want. Also, hidden techniques inside the own animation limit me from making the 'non moving body' to have 'moving shadow' according to the opening area.

Well I added that shine as a layer to her when I gave you the AI file. It's just feel unnatural that the shine is moving and the shadow is completely stationary. That isn't normal (then again look at your Chomp and its shine above his mouth).

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I like the second pic. but...
1. I didnt like the first, because its almost a normal swimsuit.
2. Sigurd should make a nude version of this ;)

1) it's more like part of a bunny costume, only it's a cat instead of a bunny
2) He probably does but that cost points and I don't have them.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:27 am

VintageBass Wrote:Well I added that shine as a layer to her when I gave you the AI file. It's just feel unnatural that the shine is moving and the shadow is completely stationary. That isn't normal (then again look at your Chomp and its shine above his mouth).

I tried my best to create that illusion. Again, the problem is, I cant move the shadow the way it is required without generating odd artifacts. The current state is decent, if you dont observe it too much. Many games have those limitations due to the nature of the animation itself. For it to work better, I would need to create a separate shadow and animate it separately, outside her body. Hmmm I will think about that. Oh, one more thing. The shadow wont just 'move counter clockwise' directly, because her lower mouth is moving clockwise). Actually the shadow should move and shrink a bit.

VintageBass Wrote:1) it's more like part of a bunny costume, only it's a cat instead of a bunny
2) He probably does but that cost points and I don't have them.

1. Yes, like in the casinos.
2. Yes I agree.
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects