Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.10 (jul 23/13)

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:32 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I want you to be able to fully enjoy these titles just as much as I do, or anyone else for that matter. Stop hugging so tightly to the old, the new is really good too. Please? :)

Some of the novelty can be good because the creator can think about new features, and they are more mature in game making. But dont you remember every man is different? We have different fingerprints. What we can do, copy and paste fingerprints to everyone? Dont you think its better to convince people, even if it takes time, with appreciative conversations? But I warn you, its nearly, almost, 99,9% impossible to convince childhood feelings. Because when we play games as a kid (They were the first titles, because obviously these titles were supposed to come before the newer ones), we imagine all that word with the current artist/creator feeling. Its like TMNT (Tv series). I didnt like the newer one. TMNT 1 (the 'funny turtle' series) will be always the best for me.

... You mean the new CGI TMNT show? Because I know there's another TMNT show made earlier in the mid 2000s, and I know that it's darker than the earlier series. I haven't watched the original series, but I've seen it around. But yes I know plenty of people will choose either or, it's natural.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:And more, artist feelings change too. Newer titles are prone to be less involving like the first. Example: Back to the Future, Herbie and even XXX titles, like Derbie Does Dallas.

Back to the Future: at least I can say that is basically continuing on with the story from the first. Plus it's all about time travel and with was going on in the second movie, it's kinda hard to say it had much to work with because of time being rewritten. Plus they're pretty good movies, too. Without the second movie, we wouldn't have those self-tying shoes and the need for hoverboards.
Herby: I know little about the series, with knowing the more recent movie, which was... uh... um... eh... but yeah. Really I can't talk about it because I know nothing about Herby.
Does Dallas: Wait, do you mean Debbie? I am familiar with Debbie Does Dallas thanks to an online video show (Cinema Snob), but otherwise I know nothing about it before I saw that video (and I didn't even watch the whole thing!)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:I wont say ALL new adventures are bad, but people react to them differently. Sorry but thats the way our complex neuron system works.

I agree. I do have some sympathy towards some shows that get general outrage for, and I'm no exception to these hating said things. I do want to see a chance for these projects to shine better in a different light than what the professionals are doing. Sure there are those who are extremely talented and make great stuff, even if flawed, but there are those out there who are just want to make it for money and try to get people to buy, buy, buy.
It's extremely sad that fans are somehow more powerful than the ones controlling the media business. At least I have some proof that I can make a decent story here and there. (By the way, anyone interested in reading a novelization of MIM: PUT?)

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Yes, that's right, I've been slacking. The weather isn't helping much either, it's warm.

NEVER, NEVER (never what, Ivan?) NEVER try to live in warm countries then.

That's kinda hard to do when I'm closer to the Equator, plus it being freaking summer and all.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:If you prefer cold all the time, I understand, but try to get an A/C, tons of fans or take more showers.

Working on getting the former, got plenty of those running in the house already and just took one recently. Needed it because of my hair.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:4) (...) Just imagine her perfect butt in your face, like a pot of honey (I forgot you dont like this fetish so much) then she cumming white chocolate from her butt. Some people love this. And I cant hide, me too.

Well if you position your head right, you could do cunnilingus while having your nose in her butthole. Yeah that won't be good if you're not into that, but her pussy isn't too far off from your mouth. Lick away!

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Don't worry, it won't happen in a long time.

This one I cant promise. It can happen with a higher priority (next week?) if people like the idea. Because its not hard to make that feature. But again, it will be an ON/OFF option. And yes, its still an idea, its not a todo feature until I do more brainstorming.

Well I could see it being easy to make, being it a sound and then putting it to right animation, but I figured it's not that big of a priority.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Thatguy45 Wrote:Just read this and thought some might enjoy it

I appreciate it ;) Yes, there are many bets (almost an general auction) about the male/female thing.

Oh there were bets all right, there were bets... I'm not sure about an auction though, but dear God the number of people getting rich off of this one baby. Good news is I called it right. Bad news is I don't get to have another Queen Victoria. :( I like that name...
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby el zilcho » Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Sorry I forgot to put down full details.

I already dumped everything and checked on multiple browsers.
It happens when I select a new game, Pick Rosalina, and set all costumes too the tigress suit.
It actually starts the game off in the cum gushing state.
I just tested again now on Nightly(Fire Fox) and it still persists.
el zilcho

Postby Calpico » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:06 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I think I want in on this conversation. How did you (or VintageBass in this case) come up with this? I have to say, I'm personally not looking forward to see Peach fart, so if the option would be there, it'd be off for me. I think I need to know more before I give you my consent on making this a poll.

Like I've said,
1) Its not to depreciate Peach, its just a funny thing some can love. Or dont you think it isnt cute to see a cute princess doing that and getting embarassed because of it?
2) It gives her even more embarassing look (its an ENF game after all).
3) It makes more obvious that certain food (like poison) are bad food
4) It will make us see Peach IS a 'inner and outer' perfection. She doesnt poo dirty things. She has Toad race's blood. So her digestive system works differently. She is cute...outside and inside. A female we can appreciate, 'eat' with full love. Just imagine her perfect butt in your face, like a pot of honey (I forgot you dont like this fetish so much) then she cumming white chocolate from her butt. Some people love this. And I cant hide, me too.
5) It will be an ON/OFF option.

So I dont think even a poll ISNT necessary here, but opinions. If option 5 isnt there, then a poll would be necessary.

Farting isn't funny or cute when you're trying to jerk off to something unless you like it.
The "white chocolate" idea is at least better than straight up scat, but I still find it disgusting.

Personally, I'm finding the amount of options I have to set to play this game annoying already.
Calpico

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:30 pm

Calpico Wrote:Farting isn't funny or cute when you're trying to jerk off to something unless you like it. The "white chocolate" idea is at least better than straight up scat, but I still find it disgusting.

Thats why it wont be a fixed feature like walking and running.

Calpico Wrote:Personally, I'm finding the amount of options I have to set to play this game annoying already.

Just put those which you dont like as OFF and be happy. Have more ideas to make the game less annoying FOR YOU? Say it ;) You havent listed them to me to analyse, I dont have a crystal ball. (If its 'more scenes, more levels and such', we are already doing that).
And THANKS for every positive thing you have said before about the game so far. MAKING ME REMEMBER of good sides the game might have for you stimulates me. Its a way to say you appreciate it after all, thank you.

(I DONT want you to say 'this is the greatest, you're great, I like everything, etc', I just want to see you with a more good mood here - if possible, of course. But no matter if tons of people only throw negative sides here, I'll be doing my job, adding features, levels, scenes. I am swimming, and my plan is to finish the game until I reach a peaceful island I can rest.).

VintageBass Wrote:... You mean the new CGI TMNT show? Because I know there's another TMNT show made earlier in the mid 2000s

Its that TMNT show in the mid 2000's. I find them....darker. Strange. But many people preferred it because there were more dramas.

VintageBass Wrote:Wait, do you mean Debbie? I am familiar with Debbie Does Dallas thanks to an online video show (Cinema Snob), but otherwise I know nothing about it before I saw that video (and I didn't even watch the whole thing!)

Yes, Debbie, sorry. There are three movies with her. The first one was the best.

VintageBass Wrote:I do want to see a chance for these projects to shine better in a different light than what the professionals are doing. Sure there are those who are extremely talented and make great stuff, even if flawed, but there are those out there who are just want to make it for money and try to get people to buy, buy, buy.

I was (and I still am) a gamer that get those same problems of games not being close to us, what we would expect fully, but close to each developer desires. I've played games with 'no endings' (that is, you play all the game, you become tired, then...a black screen, GAME OVER. Hoooooow nice!!) -> Irony. Also, there are games you dont have many liberties. E.g. Toejam&Earl2 makes you use the present right away, when you take it, giving up to 6 different items, like Funk, Mark(Coin), Vacuum Cleaner, Panic.... In T&E1, you could take the present and keep it in your inventory, with more than 15 different items.

VintageBass Wrote:Oh there were bets all right, there were bets... I'm not sure about an auction though, but dear God the number of people getting rich off of this one baby. Good news is I called it right. Bad news is I don't get to have another Queen Victoria. :( I like that name...

Me too.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Tovi » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Oh wow team MiM PUT of the round table! The new character looks absolutely astounding! The base-pose for standing still is perfect, though I guess optimizations on the others are yet to come. Keep it up!
I make art sometimes! ^^
parsleyparakeet.tumblr.com
Tovi

Postby Toyloli » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:41 pm

@Ivan -
I concur with the so far general opinion. There is no point adding farting or scatty sounds when only one or three people are going to be interested. Keep to the fetishes You yourself are most interested in and the mainstream stuff.

@Calpico
I too am a strong believer in eliminating 'Feature on/off' buttons. To my mind if there is enough of a call that people WONT want it to warrant a switch, then it shouldn't be in the game.
Unless the fetish is one of Ivan's cause he's the one making the game so he gets first dibs on choices.

Specific types of fetishes should be set up so that if the player wants to see them they have to go looking for them.
And fetishes that are meant to be 'there all the time' or a potentially 'integral part of the game' should either be there or no. They shouldn't be controlled by a menu option.

Imo.
Toyloli

Location: Six feet down, three feet to the left and 12 feet up.

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:53 pm

Toyloli Wrote:@Ivan - I concur with the so far general opinion. There is no point adding farting or scatty sounds when only one or three people are going to be interested. Keep to the fetishes You yourself are most interested in and the mainstream stuff.

Rare girls will like to imagine herself farting, its more a man fetish to see her females embarrassed. One of the fetishes I am now interested is that one :roll: :oops: :mrgreen: But again, its all but to disrespect/depreciate her. Its really a fantasy thing. Its still an idea only, until I decide to cast a pool to see the reactions. Even if we are not getting that, I like the cum/white chocolate idea,as it will make Peach even more desirable. A cherry being everyone would love to lick all over ;) If I end up adding the embarassing fart, it will be OFF as default.

Toyloli Wrote:I too am a strong believer in eliminating 'Feature on/off' buttons. To my mind if there is enough of a call that people WONT want it to warrant a switch, then it shouldn't be in the game.

The problem is not the ON/OFF per see, but the default values of them. For sure I'll be making features like futa scenes and pregnancy 'OFF' as default (the same I already did with Peach Acceleration and Internal Cumshots), so it wont be a hassle to configure it, as most people wont want to turn it ON.

Toyloli Wrote:Unless the fetish is one of Ivan's cause he's the one making the game so he gets first dibs on choices.

But you noticed that I am not doing that all the time (actually on rare times). I generaly talk then I decide. I take people opinions into account. I do listen to them and analyse them the most I can before deciding.

Toyloli Wrote:Specific types of fetishes should be set up so that if the player wants to see them they have to go looking for them.

See above.

Toyloli Wrote:And fetishes that are meant to be 'there all the time' or a potentially 'integral part of the game' should either be there or no. They shouldn't be controlled by a menu option.

I agree. Features that are expected to happen all the time (like powerup features as flying, Peach getting drunk when taking Poison, of the ability to Kiss the enemy to flee) dont expect an ON/OFF option. There are other features we dont need to go to the option menu as well, like Peeing. When you are in the toilet scene, you can activate it right away. This dont work for pregnancy because this is a 'adventure' feature, where Peach can give birth anytime, so it will need an ON/OFF option in the advanced option menu.

Valpas Wrote:Oh wow team MiM PUT of the round table! The new character looks absolutely astounding! The base-pose for standing still is perfect, though I guess optimizations on the others are yet to come. Keep it up!

Thank you. As for the optimizations (to make her even more close to Rosalina in Mario games) in frontside, for example, I will think about it later.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Calpico » Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:40 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Calpico Wrote:Personally, I'm finding the amount of options I have to set to play this game annoying already.

Just put those which you dont like as OFF and be happy.

yes, I do that, n I was complaining about the number of options
while On/Off options are convenient for hiding content, it's annoying to have to turn the content off each time I decide to play the game.
Calpico

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:11 am

thinking.jpg
thinking.jpg (46.52 KiB) Viewed 2233 times

Calpico Wrote:while On/Off options are convenient for hiding content, it's annoying to have to turn the content off each time I decide to play the game.

This button is working as always. If not, its a bug.

save.jpg
save.jpg (34.68 KiB) Viewed 2242 times

el zilcho Wrote:Sorry I forgot to put down full details. I already dumped everything and checked on multiple browsers. It happens when I select a new game, Pick Rosalina, and set all costumes too the tigress suit. It actually starts the game off in the cum gushing state. I just tested again now on Nightly(Fire Fox) and it still persists.

Ok now we're talking. FIXED!
Ivan-Aedler

Postby koolaid » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:51 am

Just a quick question, when will we see toad scenes added?
The Castle and Town are ready, and so is my body.

Love your game man
koolaid
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 24, 2013 2:47 pm

koolaid Wrote:Just a quick question, when will we see toad scenes added? The Castle and Town are ready, and so is my body. Love your game man

Glad you love it ^_^. I really owe people those scenes. I added Chompette to an area of Peach Castle (not uploaded yet), and a way to use or skip outfits items like dress and apron. I will work on the toads in order to prepare them to receive small scenes, that is, Peach will talk to them, and while this happens, we can have choices in the dialogue messagebox (in the case a blue one because the Toads will be talking), like 1) suck her, 2) fuck her), so we will have control as being a Toad ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:59 pm

So, what's that bed in the other half of the castle for? The one on the bottom floor?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:09 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So, what's that bed in the other half of the castle for? The one on the bottom floor?

Toadette's. Peach says that when you make check the bed.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:38 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So, what's that bed in the other half of the castle for? The one on the bottom floor?

Toadette's. Peach says that when you make check the bed.

Not that one. I mean the one on the other side. The one on that looks like Peach's bed. Is it a guest room?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:19 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Not that one. I mean the one on the other side. The one on that looks like Peach's bed. Is it a guest room?

Ah, yes, that on the right one. Its a luxury room, something mysterious between toads and toadella. As we know (and Quiz also gave me illumination), toads cant reproduce 'directly'. They do copulate, but the female (like toadette) need to squat and generate the toad (like a chicken do). A spurt of cum goes away and this is the 'egg'. (again, I'm against the stork idea). Toads needs to masturbate to irrigate the egg, and Toadette then 'massages' her butt to this spurt which appears to be solid cum. This spurt creates a fleshy hat, and it starts growing, naked (of course), then arm/legs are created and he/she starts walking like an adult.

The problem is that there are rare female toads. So Toadette and Toadella are fucked here and there. But Toadette doesnt like the idea so much (she is more nerdy, more disciplinar) so Toadella is fucked more (Toadella loves it by the way), in that mysterious room. That room will be always closed, so Peach will need a key to open it in the future.

I like this sexual method because:
1- its a rich method (involves copulation, squatting, others masturbating, massaging her butt/pussy, voyeur).
2- its a faster way to conceive new toads, without all the stages of mamalian pregnancy
3- The method is compatible with 'Peach also coinceiving toads' because they will also prefer human uterus, where they can grow quite fast (like in days), making Peach conceive in a couple of levels, for example (with pregnancy ON)
4- A rarity plot for toad females will make them have tons of sex in order to keep protecting the kingdom, making them love it ('We're fucking for the win! We fuck under the consentment of the Princess!' -> allusion of F.U.C.K -> Fuck Under the Consentment of the King).

I want to make Peach find toadette/or toadella getting fucked in garden areas (a scene), at random times she visit the castle. She can interact with them and sex can occur.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:41 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Not that one. I mean the one on the other side. The one on that looks like Peach's bed. Is it a guest room?

Ah, yes, that on the right one. Its a luxury room, something mysterious between toads and toadella. As we know (and Quiz also gave me illumination), toads cant reproduce 'directly'. They do copulate, but the female (like toadette) need to squat and generate the toad (like a chicken do). A spurt of cum goes away and this is the 'egg'. (again, I'm against the stork idea). Toads needs to masturbate to irrigate the egg, and Toadette then 'massages' her butt to this spurt which appears to be solid cum. This spurt creates a fleshy hat, and it starts growing, naked (of course), then arm/legs are created and he/she starts walking like an adult. I like this method because:
1- its a sexy method (involves copulation, squatting, others masturbating, massaging her butt/pussy, voyeur).
2- its a faster way to conceive new toads, without all the stages of mamalian pregnancy
3- it will accept the other feature (Peach coinceiving toads) because they will also prefer human uterus, and they can grow quite fast (like in days), making Peach conceive in a couple of levels, for example (with pregnancy ON)
4- Rare females will make those ones have tons of sex, making them love it.

The problem is that there are rare female toads. So Toadette and Toadella are fucked here and there. But Toadette doesnt like the idea so much (she is more nerdy, more disciplinar) so Toadella is fucked more (Toadella loves it by the way), in that mysterious room. That room will be always closed, so Peach will need a key to open it in the future.

I want to make Peach find toadette/or toadella getting fucked in garden areas (a scene), at random times she visit the castle. She can interact with them and sex can occur.

Wow. That's an great concept. I can't wait to see it.

So, when do we get to see the scenes that Quiz and I wrote in action? I know it's low priority, but I'm just curious. We have the Daisy and Rosalina models now so I can assume work can start soon.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:11 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Wow. That's an great concept. I can't wait to see it.

Thanks for liking it. But please check it above again (just flying with the eyes) because I updated it with needed changes (to make it more clear).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:So, when do we get to see the scenes that Quiz and I wrote in action? I know it's low priority, but I'm just curious. We have the Daisy and Rosalina models now so I can assume work can start soon.

Yes work can start soon, but I cant give an estimate yet because I am finishing old priorities, and I dont know how things will go (faster or slow) due to the current 2 to 3 hours programming the game each day.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby alucardiff » Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:32 am

So, Quiz, I sent you a goddamn PM like, ten fucking days ago on aedler.com

If you have seen it, could you have, at the least, acknowledged it? I'm sure you received it and seen it. If you're in touch with him more often that I, Ivan, remind him of it please.
alucardiff

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Glad you love it ^_^. I really owe people those scenes. I added Chompette to an area of Peach Castle...

Really?! *checks first page* :( Well if she's coming in 2.1, then I'm all fine with that. ;)

alucardiff Wrote:So, Quiz, I sent you a goddamn PM like, ten fucking days ago on aedler.com

If you have seen it, could you have, at the least, acknowledged it? I'm sure you received it and seen it. If you're in touch with him more often that I, Ivan, remind him of it please.

That reminds me, I need to ask Quiz something myself. Thanks for the reminder.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:07 am

alucardiff Wrote:So, Quiz, I sent you a goddamn PM like, ten fucking days ago on aedler. If you have seen it, could you have, at the least, acknowledged it? I'm sure you received it and seen it. If you're in touch with him more often that I, Ivan, remind him of it please.

pm.jpg
pm.jpg (9.55 KiB) Viewed 3627 times

VintageBass Wrote:Really?! *checks first page* :( Well if she's coming in 2.1, then I'm all fine with that. ;)

I need to upload it yet tonight

VintageBass Wrote:That reminds me, I need to ask Quiz something myself. Thanks for the reminder.

question.jpg
question.jpg (20.64 KiB) Viewed 3627 times
Ivan-Aedler

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects