Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.6h

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 am

Oh boy, major bug regarding tanooki suit. When holding the run button and hitting other button functions like the statue mode, Peach toggles statue mode over and over until you fiddle with the buttons, then she starts pulling veggies outta nowhere and at times if she takes off, she'll continue to rise straight up into the air until she gets stuck and you're forced to kill her just to get unstuck.

Other issues:
".
    ."
  1. That descending pose should also apply whenever Peach just walks off an edge. (Although it could be better posed IMO, but I think I have something in mind)
  2. The descending pose should not be applied at any given time the running bar is full and tingling.
  3. Peach should be able to engage statue mode even when she's in mid air. In which case, she'll stop her trajectory dead cold on a dime and drop straight down like a brick. (Also, such a mode can be used to take out harder enemies and certain flaming obstacle like a jet thrust of an airship)
  4. When Peach shoots out a fireball, it shouldn't arc (cause that's how throwing hammers behave anyways) but rather shoot straight at a 45º angle from her waist level and then bounce naturally.
  5. In levels where it automatically scrolls, whenever Peach is pushed from the left side, you can hear the slipping break sounds multiple times.

I also have a slipping animation idea in mind, something quite different than Mario's version.
Need some basic Flash character animations? Then stop by at:
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:50 am

Biles Wrote:Oh boy, major bug regarding tanooki suit. When holding the run button and hitting other button functions like the statue mode, Peach toggles statue mode over and over until you fiddle with the buttons, then she starts pulling veggies outta nowhere and at times if she takes off, she'll continue to rise straight up into the air until she gets stuck and you're forced to kill her just to get unstuck.

Cannot reproduce so far. But I detected that in some cases (1 of 8), Peach cant grab a vegetable, or she's duplicating one. I'll test more.

Biles Wrote:[*]That descending pose should also apply whenever Peach just walks off an edge. (Although it could be better posed IMO, but I think I have something in mind)

I will try to do it (try because I will have to make Peach detect when she loses ground without jumping).
Yes, this pose can be better. I've tried my best. Peach appears a surfer, and she's like frightened. Could you help me on that?

Biles Wrote:[*]The descending pose should not be applied at any given time the running bar is full and tingling.

I will see what can be done.

Biles Wrote:[*]Peach should be able to engage statue mode even when she's in mid air. In which case, she'll stop her trajectory dead cold on a dime and drop straight down like a brick. (Also, such a mode can be used to take out harder enemies and certain flaming obstacle like a jet thrust of an airship)

I will change it.

Biles Wrote:[*]When Peach shoots out a fireball, it shouldn't arc (cause that's how throwing hammers behave anyways) but rather shoot straight at a 45º angle from her waist level and then bounce naturally.

I think its not soooo important to let it 45°. That's because this slighty change can increase complexity and CPU cycles.

Biles Wrote:[*]In levels where it automatically scrolls, whenever Peach is pushed from the left side, you can hear the slipping break sounds multiple times.[/list]

I will disable the sound. SMB3 doesnt play the sound. I made a mistake.

Biles Wrote:I also have a slipping animation idea in mind, something quite different than Mario's version.

I will appreciate it.
Thanks man! I'm tired of the work I have done this week but I know all efforts are for a good cause ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:06 am

Hmm, I think I've found a way to make the dress an actual useful power-up. It's sketchy so bare with me. I cant seem to decide really, but would you rather have Peach's dress act like a parachute when falling from high heights? (She could grab it and it would gently float her down letting the player sorta glide a bit). But only from high heights like your rectangular platform on world 1-2. Of course you probably want the parasol to do that action huh? a bit). Or we could have the dress fly up to her face and show her panties ;)

I realize you made like a decending pose but just throwin stuff out there to pass the time. Do the turnips have different faces? Havent played since last update.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Hmm, I think I've found a way to make the dress an actual useful power-up. It's sketchy so bare with me. I cant seem to decide really, but would you rather have Peach's dress act like a parachute when falling from high heights? (She could grab it and it would gently float her down letting the player sorta glide a bit).

JAMES SCOTT!!! That's it! I will see if I can do that pose (although Biles know I'm struggling a lot with animations currently). Hmm for about showing her panties (or the lack of it) its better to do later... maybe when winds blow up...
But I really want to do that pose below (walking with the dress -> only if skirt is on, like daisy, rosalina, peach and fire peach dresses).

REFERENCE:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

peach walking dress.jpg

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:I realize you made like a decending pose but just throwin stuff out there to pass the time.

Huh....not quite like that, but Peach really needs a pose that let her falls nicely (more realism).

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Do the turnips have different faces? Havent played since last update.

Three types of vegetables. No. Turnips have the same face. But hmmmmmmm nice idea! Turnips can change their face to embarrassed ones if Peach is naked (breasts or pussy showing).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:18 am

Well the face idea came from Super Smash Bros. depending on the face, the damage would be different lol. Its kinda like SMB2? Where the sizes are different but I dont really remember if the faces were...probably cuz I couldnt get passed level one hahaha.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:34 am

Peach-desc.png
Peach-desc.png (16.69 KiB) Viewed 2460 times

Tada! Here's my Peach descend pose. If you feel to need to make some adjustments then go right ahead and here's the .fla file for it in the attachment.
Attachments
Peach-desc.fla
(102.57 KiB) Downloaded 12 times
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:41 am

Biles Wrote:
Peach-desc.png

Tada! Here's my Peach descend pose. If you feel to need to make some adjustments then go right ahead and here's the .fla file for it in the attachment.

Man, you're FAST :shock: Thanks!! Because of that, I will do this NOW ;)
PS: I will send a newer Peach version for you via PM (and some animations, organized), ok? So you will have the newer feet (left and right) and the right colors.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.6d

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:01 am

肉まんマン Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Peach anwser 2: Yes! Let me lick that cosmic pussy of yours!!! Rosalina: OK!<3 Let's get started! *Rosalina pulls ot her wand and uses it poof away her's and Peach's dresses which makes them both stark naked*

Maybe it`s just me but... really??? She has a magic wand that can apparently do anything and yet you go for plain old nakedness? That`s so bland and non-erotic. Do they also do it with the lights off while avoiding eye contact and hold hands reading the bible when they`re done too?
They`re both princesses, where`s the hot lingerie? The kinky toys? The passion? The fetishes? :D

I see your point. But most of the power-up outfits don't have the lingerie parts (i.e. Frog Suit, Striker and Hammer).

I'm willing to update the script if that makes you feel better.

Rosalina - Peach anwser 2 (UPDATED)
Daisy - Peach answer 2 (UPDATED)

Also I should write up some "return visit" scripts for Daisy, Rosalina, Birdo and Pauline.
Last edited by MPLDAM9919 on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:22 am

And now, all Peach animated poses (23 so far). Everytime I can, I'm improving those (like her arm in 'throw vegetable' animation -> already fixed but I didnt update below).

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

!!ALL PEACH ANIMATIONS.swf [ 577.02 KiB | Viewed 2431 times ]

Ivan-Aedler

Re: MiM 'Mim Ae version' (XXX) 1.6d

Postby coolness32 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:03 am

肉まんマン Wrote:Maybe it`s just me but... really??? She has a magic wand that can apparently do anything and yet you go for plain old nakedness? That`s so bland and non-erotic. Do they also do it with the lights off while avoiding eye contact and hold hands reading the bible when they`re done too?
They`re both princesses, where`s the hot lingerie? The kinky toys? The passion? The fetishes? :D

I guess growing up in Europe plays a part in my opinion but to me being naked is not something inherently sexual, it`s just too natural and common. I also don`t see the point of having encounters that force you to be naked (lowering the enjoyment of people who like sexy clothes) if clothing is optional anyway. Also, the point of all the sexy outfits is to see them in action. They don`t really matter when you`re walking around but if they disappear at the crucial moment, it`s just disappointing. :p

I agree about the sexy clothes, or sexy undergarments because I also like sexy clothes opposed to pure nakedness.
coolness32

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:19 am

Just played the latest update! It's impressive that you recreated the controls from the old SNES games. But I was think maybe throwing in an option where people can ethier play with the Playshapes controls (the controls before) or the SNES controls.

Also I spoted some glitches. !. The check points past 1-1 won't activate and 2. the dounuts disappear too quickly and never show back up (even when you die and restart).
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:25 am

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:Well the face idea came from Super Smash Bros. depending on the face, the damage would be different lol. Its kinda like SMB2? Where the sizes are different but I dont really remember if the faces were...probably cuz I couldnt get passed level one hahaha.

Yes, according to damage, it changes faces, but in MIM, it should change faces according to Peach horny bar or sluttiness. I'll think about it.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Just played the latest update! It's impressive that you recreated the controls from the old SNES games. But I was think maybe throwing in an option where people can ethier play with the Playshapes controls (the controls before) or the SNES controls.

If more people request it, with more discussion, I can do that. Not difficult. Anyway, I've played with the new controls myself, and it became just a bit harder in some platforms. Its easy to get used to that (easy learning curve). Peach can now walk more tender, and I can create a new animation for her (activated only if using a skirt).

MPLDAM9919 Wrote: The check points past 1-1 won't activate

I may have forgotten to activate the new system on checkpoints. I will fix that.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:The dounuts disappear too quickly and never show back up (even when you die and restart).

The donuts never reappear upon dying since the first time I've implemented them, but I can let them reappear, as they're crucial to finish the level.
However, they must not fall if Peach goes away of them on time. I will fix that.
EDIT: DONE!

Also, I'm aware that when Peach descends (from jumping), she's only facing right. She should face left if the player presses left.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Biles » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:51 am

ivanaedler Wrote:Man, you're FAST :shock: Thanks!!

Well it wasn't that difficult, it was just a single pose that required no animation tweening at all whatsoever, hence why I was able to churn out this quickly as it was a pose instead of an animation.

There's something you should consider, when Peach stands still and throws a veggie, they get thrown at an angle, but if she runs (or possibly walks) the veggies get thrown a bit further, maybe almost in an arcing trajectory IIRC from the SMB2 game.
Biles' Animation Kit

Current RPs:
n/a
Biles

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:39 pm

I've just noticed that if you restart the game by using the restart game option in the menu, the music will stay softer until you go to the menu and exit again.

Good job recreating the actual game. It feels a bit odd playing it now, but I should get used to it after some time.
I also got the glitch Biles mentioned by becoming Raccoon Peach and then mashing the statue button in mid-air,but he didn't mention you become frozen and you can't undo it.

Funny you added in a counter, since I just thought about it yesterday. You can apparently read my minds.
What am I thinking of now?

No, carrots, but good try.

Heel sound might be a bit too loud, but I want to know what others think first, before you soften it.

The slipping is nice, since it approaches SMB3 more. But when she slides her feet don't move, so it looks like you're walking on ice.

I'm currently engaged in a fiery battle with AsianP3rsuas10n about the endings, but soon I'll post a comment from the both of us about our findings.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:29 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I've just noticed that if you restart the game by using the restart game option in the menu, the music will stay softer until you go to the menu and exit again.

Marked for fix!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I also got the glitch Biles mentioned by becoming Raccoon Peach and then mashing the statue button in mid-air,but he didn't mention you become frozen and you can't undo it.

Cant reproduce. Which level did this occur? Level 2? I also think more keys need to be pressed in a given way. I need to know the exact keys. When testing, I use ZXC keys. I will try to find it around here too.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Funny you added in a counter, since I just thought about it yesterday. You can apparently read my minds.

Forward counter makes more sense. It lets the player free to explore more, without 'getting the deadly last 10 seconds'. Mario games could be programmed like that, franktically. Mario 2 (SMB2) doesnt even have a counter, but it should.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Carrots

I want to make Peach do different scenes according to the current vegetable she's carrying. Dont expect perfect and polished scenes. First ones will be prototypes, then I will improve over time ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Heel sound might be a bit too loud, but I want to know what others think first, before you soften it.

Hmm actually I've diminished the volume already (it was louder). Yes, let's see other opinions ;) I did it using an inspiration by Paper Mario, when Peach goes to the lab of sir Grodus bare naked. I'm ALMOST accepting a challenge to make this area (lab, corridor and computer area) and put MIM Peach there, making the computer talk to her, asking her to remove her clothes. Then this level would be joined to the 'Lab World' of Sir Grodus (it could be world 3 for a while... or world 9, world 14... it depends on the ambitious of this game and the artists/animator team).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The slipping is nice, since it approaches SMB3 more. But when she slides her feet don't move, so it looks like you're walking on ice.

That's another story. I need to make the 'slippering animation' (or wait for animators to do this). I'm still a rookie animator, but I've succeeded in some animations (like lactation and jumping). It's like trying to get amateur DUNE 1 troops to harvest spice. They will do the job, but slowly and without perfection, until gaining a level.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:43 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I also got the glitch Biles mentioned by becoming Raccoon Peach and then mashing the statue button in mid-air,but he didn't mention you become frozen and you can't undo it.

Cant reproduce. Which level did this occur? Level 2? I also think more keys need to be pressed in a given way. I need to know the exact keys. When testing, I use ZXC keys. I will try to find it around here too.

I got it in level one. After getting the raccoon suit in the box, I just mashed Z without pressing any other buttons while in mid-air and I get the glitch.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Funny you added in a counter, since I just thought about it yesterday. You can apparently read my minds.

Forward counter makes more sense. It lets the player free to explore more, without 'getting the deadly last 10 seconds'. Mario games could be programmed like that, franktically. Mario 2 (SMB2) doesnt even have a counter, but it should.

I just noticed I was too vague on that, sorry. I meant a laid counter in the menu. I'll get back to you on that one. I'm currently pitching the idea to AsianP3rsuas10n.
(I also have multiple minds apparently.)

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Carrots

I want to make Peach do different scenes according to the current vegetable she's carrying. Dont expect perfect and polished scenes. First ones will be prototypes, then I will improve over time ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was just joking around, so I wrote down the first thing I thought of! I didn't mean anything by it. Oh, I love misunderstandings like these, you made my day.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Heel sound might be a bit too loud, but I want to know what others think first, before you soften it.

Hmm actually I've diminished the volume already (it was louder). Yes, let's see other opinions ;) I did it using an inspiration by Paper Mario, when Peach goes to the lab of sir Grodus bare naked. I'm ALMOST accepting a challenge to make this area (lab, corridor and computer area) and put MIM Peach there, making the computer talk to her, asking her to remove her clothes. Then this level would be joined to the 'Lab World' of Sir Grodus (it could be world 3 for a while... or world 9, world 14... it depends on the ambitious of this game and the artists/animator team).

You're right, that is the same sound! But Peach walks somewhat slowly in that game, so I think the sound might get on your nerves after a while.
(Also, why do you know so much about Paper Mario? I thought you said even SMW is new to you?)
Got a glitch with it too. Hold down run and keep holding it when Peach first makes her comment about Mario missing. Then, while still holding run, go to the chancellor. The heel sound will keep playing.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:The slipping is nice, since it approaches SMB3 more. But when she slides her feet don't move, so it looks like you're walking on ice.

That's another story. I need to make the 'slippering animation' (or wait for animators to do this). I'm still a rookie animator, but I've succeeded in some animations (like lactation and jumping). It's like trying to get amateur DUNE 1 troops to harvest spice. They will do the job, but slowly and without perfection, until gaining a level.

Don't worry, you're doing great. Something this small can wait.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:48 pm

I've diminished the heels sound volume (not uploaded yet).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I got it in level one. After getting the raccoon suit in the box, I just mashed Z without pressing any other buttons while in mid-air and I get the glitch.

Hmmm got it! I will fix it!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I just noticed I was too vague on that, sorry. I meant a laid counter in the menu. I'll get back to you on that one.

Oh ok ;) For about the laid counter, there is also two other laid counters in the PAUSE MENU, to indicate the user if its near for Peach to be a total slut, for example, or the 'whore of the level'.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was just joking around, so I wrote down the first thing I thought of! I didn't mean anything by it. Oh, I love misunderstandings like these, you made my day.

JAMES SCOTT! :lol: It was like the 'forth wall' thing I've said before viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2265&p=151063&hilit=fourth+wall#p151059

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You're right, that is the same sound! But Peach walks somewhat slowly in that game, so I think the sound might get on your nerves after a while.

If so, I can add an option to enable/disable this sound.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(Also, why do you know so much about Paper Mario? I thought you said even SMW is new to you?)

I'm watching videos on youtube 8-) I think I will buy a gamecube or a WII, I liked it.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Got a glitch with it too. Hold down run and keep holding it when Peach first makes her comment about Mario missing. Then, while still holding run, go to the chancellor. The heel sound will keep playing.

A coincidence. I was testing exactly that and I've noticed it too. To be fixed.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:30 pm

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I just noticed I was too vague on that, sorry. I meant a laid counter in the menu. I'll get back to you on that one.

Oh ok ;) For about the laid counter, there is also two other laid counters in the PAUSE MENU, to indicate the user if its near for Peach to be a total slut, for example, or the 'whore of the level'.
Would the player need to be "Whore of the level" for every level to get the slut ending? That might be a little tedious, but then again, it's not called slut ending for nothing.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was just joking around, so I wrote down the first thing I thought of! I didn't mean anything by it. Oh, I love misunderstandings like these, you made my day.

JAMES SCOTT! :lol: It was like the 'forth wall' thing I've said before viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2265&p=151063&hilit=fourth+wall#p151059
It's passed midnight here, so even though it just started, you made my day again. :D

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You're right, that is the same sound! But Peach walks somewhat slowly in that game, so I think the sound might get on your nerves after a while.

If so, I can add an option to enable/disable this sound.
Smart move. It can get annoying, so being able to turn only that soundeffect off, would be wise.

ivanaedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:(Also, why do you know so much about Paper Mario? I thought you said even SMW is new to you?)

I'm watching videos on youtube 8-) I think I will buy a gamecube or a WII, I liked it.

Good idea. I suggest getting a Wii. It has all the same functionalities as the GameCube, but it can also play Wiigames and you can download old Nintendo games for free.
This way, you have easy access to games like SMS, SMW and other games you might base MiM AE on. You'll only need to get a Gamecube controller.
Also, if you like fighting games, get Super Smash Bros. Hardcore SSB players would suggest Melee, but I can also advise Brawl. I'm not much of a fighting games player myself, but Super Smash Bros. is a totally different story.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:47 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Would the player need to be "Whore of the level" for every level to get the slut ending? That might be a little tedious, but then again, it's not called slut ending for nothing.

No, it doesnt'. You will see a higher counter (e.g.80) in the PAUSE MENU. when THIS became 0, Peach will be the 'a total slut', then it will disclose the slut ending, even if, say, she haven't done sex in the last 2 levels, but did the 80th one just before the final monster.

NEW PEACH PHYSICS: Hmmm I'm now on the fence. I'm getting some feedbacks in this forum and outside of it, indicating Peach mechanics aren't being interesting. I think I will have to do it as an selectable option. SMB3 PHYSICS: (DEFAULT ON). Changeable to: ON or OFF.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Good idea. I suggest getting a Wii. It has all the same functionalities as the GameCube, but it can also play Wiigames and you can download old Nintendo games for free.
This way, you have easy access to games like SMS, SMW and other games you might base MiM AE on. You'll only need to get a Gamecube controller.
Also, if you like fighting games, get Super Smash Bros. Hardcore SSB players would suggest Melee, but I can also advise Brawl. I'm not much of a fighting games player myself, but Super Smash Bros. is a totally different story.

Thanks, I will see what can be done.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:58 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:15 am

BWDJefbwfi Dammit! I was going to post this 2 hours ago but for some reason I kept getting like error 500 or something of that sort and so LoK didnt load up.

Anyways, good news and bad news
Good news is, I got to play for a bit today cuz I had some time to log onto the laptop.

Bad news is, there are still a few minor changes that should be made. Or at least I think. Its not super important but I feel it should be fix for future prefrences.
First picture, Seems like this pipe and Peach have no collision... I mean I just walked right through that...

Second, If i stand there, I cant climb when I press the up arrow. I have to jump first, something you may or may not want to change. doesnt really matter.

Third, Damn bob-omb strikes again! the one you ut behind the bush blew up and of course I jumped and so I got frozen...and your check points havent been fixed yet so I got mad and left hahaha. I'm no good with programming but I may have a theory on why these kind of glitches are happening.I think it is because Peach is performing an action that doesnt obey gravity due to the fact that they shouldnt be happening unless shes on the ground. But because they dont let her obey gravity, it sorta glitches up since shes not suppose to move. Its hard to explain so nevermind...I was basing it off of an animation program called Alice but nevermind...

collision.png

stuck4.png

stuck again.png

As for other things, you should make it so Peach only slides after she runs instead of everytime she walks and jumps. I was trying to jump onto the single blocks and Peach kept sliding off and so I was like >_< dammit! hahahhah
You probbaly mentioned this but let me make sure. Have you noticed that when going down a slope Peach turns the other direction for just a bit?
Also, I'm kind of not liking the momentum walking thing (starts walking slow then fast) because I cant perform those quick short jumps I need. And if I press the run button, I start sliding and boop I go off the small block I'm trying to get to. haha I guess using the moving mechanics of SMB3 wasnt so great after all. Its good but it needs redoing... Thats all I have to rant for now. So far so good Ivan! And props to you too Biles!

P.S the fiery debate over the ending is over! We shall update you with our latest ideas soon!

P.S.S Sorry for stacking the pictures...I kept pressing Print Screen and then just pasting them in paint...I never thought it would keep overlapping...

P.S.S.S Also sorry if you already posted some of these^ didnt get a chance to read a few of your posts...
AsianP3rsuas10n

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects