Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 1.8.8 (dec 24/12)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:45 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Random German, Ivan?

Its a way to say stronger ;) Please don't bother.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe it's a better idea to focus on making other characters first? Isn't it hard to make a character you know nothing about?

Rawk Hawk is almost complete. We will soon see how he would be with vectors graphics ;) Which other character do you think is better after him? Any of the sneakers like MIPS?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Osama and Geno have completely different body structures. Can't you use something else as a base? And otherwise, you'll have to create a new one again.

I'll use the Brawl picture, dont worry.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You know what I said, don't go for the "Japanese Pretty Boy Final Fantasy" style haircut. It doesn't fit him. (Even though both games were made by Squaresoft)

But those ribbon hair will not be compatible with a fleshy body :/ Its too simple. But if you think its better so...
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Darthan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 am

QuizmasterBos Wrote:(Peach sees something.)
Peach: Ah!
(It's revealed to be Geno.)
Peach: Oh Geno, thank the stars (get it) it's just you. I was afraid to run into another one that wants to rape me.
Geno: Don't worry princess, you'll be fine here. Just stay as close as possible to me.
Peach: Alright!
(Peach walks closer.)
(Geno suddenly moves behind Peach) [he can, he has the highest speed after all]
Geno: Geno Flash!
(Geno flashes Peach and then grabs her arms.)
Peach: Aaaaah! Can't I trust anyone anymore?! (or something like that)
Geno: Now for some Geno Boost! (Dick appears from his crotch area and raises up. It hits Peach's butt)
Peach: Is that your... thing? I never knew you had that!
Geno: I came across it recently. Time to put it to use.
(Geno pushes it in her ass or pussy and starts pumping)
Geno: I better finish this quick and get back to Star Road.
(Geno moves faster)
Geno: Here it comes! Geno Blast!
(Geno cums... loads)
Peach: You're done already?
Geno: What can I say, I like to get things done. Got to go. Bye Peach!
(Geno runs off, leaving behind a confused Peach)

Pfft...bwahahahahahaha. That is hilarious. Though it was not fun trying to explain to my family why I was laughing so hard I was starting to cry.
Darthan

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 am

Rawk Hawk, welcome back!
Effort Time: 2 hours.

(Penis soon)
PS: In this game, birds have dicks.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

RAWK HAWK.swf [ 3.41 KiB | Viewed 2429 times ]

Quiz may be impatient :/

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

quiz move.swf [ 1.83 KiB | Viewed 2414 times ]

Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Rawk Hawk, welcome back!

(Penis soon)

RAWK HAWK.swf

That Rawk Hawk looks AMAZING! Almost like the orignal. Maybe make him a little bigger cause I'm imangining him next to the Peach model. Shall I write up some scripts? (For Rawk Hawk and perhaps Mona).

Also, I like the idea that Quiz is this game. Can I write up a script for his role?
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:58 am

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:That Rawk Hawk looks AMAZING! Almost like the orignal. Maybe make him a little bigger cause I'm imangining him next to the Peach model. Shall I write up some scripts? (For Rawk Hawk and perhaps Mona).

Thanks! For about the size...you're right, we need a taller Rawk Hawk!! I'll see what can be done!
Sure, go ahead ;)

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, I like the idea that Quiz is this game. Can I write up a script for his role?

Right, go ahe.... I think its better to see his opinions first.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:04 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:[
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Also, I like the idea that Quiz is this game. Can I write up a script for his role?

Right, go ahe.... I think its better to see his opinions first.

Yeah. We should see what he thinks of this first.
MPLDAM9919

Rawk and Peach

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:22 am

How about now?

rawk hawk.jpg
rawk hawk.jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 2412 times

rawk hawk2.jpg
rawk hawk2.jpg (24.72 KiB) Viewed 2405 times
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Rawn and Peach

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:How about now?

rawk hawk.jpg

rawk hawk2.jpg

Better in size. The legs make it look a little weird, though.

Rawk Hawk 1st Draft

Rawk: A challager? You are about to get RAAAAAAAAAAAAWKED!! Wait...You're Gonzoles' gal!
Peach: You must be Rawk Hawk. Mario told me about the time he beaten you up for your belt...twice! (reference to main TTYD story and post game)
Rawk:....Don't remind me....Anyways, are here to see yours truely? How about we go to my personal bedroom and get it on? Or maybe just fuck right here?
Peach: I rather fight you! I'm staying virgin for my dear Mario!
Rawk: FINE! But if you lose, I get to shove my dick up your tight pussy!
[Battle starts]
*Peach WIN*
Rawk: AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I got RAWKED by a woman! You may pass through!

That's all for Rawk Hawk. I'm thinking of writing up the losing part later. But for now, here's the Mona script!

Mona 1st draft
Mona: Hey Princess Peach!I'm sorry I don't have any miro-games for you to play at the moment. I've been very busy here at my pizza parlor. Can you help me out? I have this cool apron for you to wear! I think you would look cute in it!<3
Peach anwser 1: I'm a little busy.
Mona: I understand. You have to rescue Mario. I'm sure you'll fine him.
*nothing happens and can talk to Mona agian*
Mona: Did you change your mind?
Peach anwser 2: I can give you a hand. (Peach anwser 1 is now "No" for when you talk to Mona agian after rejecting her offer)
Mona: That's great! Here's you apron! You can get started by washing the dishes.
*Peach now earns the apron and screen fades out*
*Fade In to Peach washing dishes at frontview*
*Mona walks in*
Mona: You look tired. How about taking a little with me?
Peach: A break sounds nice. Do you have any tea?
Mona: I've got something better than tea!<3
*Mona grabs Peach's breasts from the back*
Peach: WHAT THE?!? Mona! What are you...
Mona: Hush! We're on a break. I'm helping you relax!<3
*Mona takes off Peach's dress as well as her own clothes and starts playing with Peach's breasts and pussy*
Mona: My your breasts are so soft! And your pussy's already wet! Mario's lucky to have a girlfriend like you!<3
*Peach CLIMAXES*
Both Peach and Mona are now on the floor in the scissor postion.
Peach: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Mona!!! Why are you doing this?!?
Mona: Cause I feel the need for some lesbian sex!<3 (Note: this is the best line I could come up with. I would like to have this changed later. But if you guys like the line, keep it in)
*Things get faster*
Peach: Mona! I'm gonna cum!!!
Mona: Yes! Cum for me! I'm going to cum as well! Let's do it together!<3
*Peach and Mona CLIMAX*
Peach and Mona are lying on the floor. Peach is panting and Mona is blushing and smiling from the CLIMAX.
Peach: *pant* *pant* That was...intresting.
Mona: Mmmmmmmm...<3 That was fun Princess! You can leave now! Just make sure you come back!<3
*End scene*
MPLDAM9919

Postby AsianP3rsuas10n » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:35 am

U should widen his legs a bit more. They are a bit close making his upper body a bit too big compared to his lower body.
But overall looks great. I'll check out the animations soon when I get on my laptop.
AsianP3rsuas10n

Postby nani1488 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:07 am

hey please fix the 5 th level unable to complete it man and the screen goes on moving in that level
nani1488
Newly Registered

Re: Rawn and Peach

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:51 am

Hmmmm due to the smooth outlines of Peach and some characters in the game, I decreased Rawk outlines size a bit and changed to a more smooth color in some areas, along with widened legs. Click on him to enlarge the window.

rawk hawk.jpg
rawk hawk.jpg (30.89 KiB) Viewed 2322 times

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Rawk Hawk 1st Draft

Revision 1:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rawk: A challenger? You are about to get RAAAAAAAAAAAAWKED!! Wait...You're Gonzales' gal!
Peach: You must be Rawk Hawk. Mario told me about the time he beaten you up for your belt...twice! (reference to main TTYD story and post game)
Rawk:....Don't remind me....Anyways, are here to see yours truely? How about we go to my personal bedroom and get it on? Or maybe just fuck right here?
Peach: I rather fight you! (She may not be a virgin anymore)
Rawk: FINE! But if you lose, I get to shove my dick up your tight pussy! (it could be. Then she loses her virginity. If the player wants the second ending, he will have to win on this one)

[Battle starts]
*Peach WIN*
Rawk: AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!! I got RAWKED by a woman! You may pass through!

*Peach LOSE*
Rawk will grab Peach (like in the second pic), lick her pussy, then fuck her while stand up.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Mona

Nice! I will keep it! Thanks!

Revision 1:

Mona 1st draft
Mona: Hey Princess Peach!I'm sorry I don't have any miro-games for you to play at the moment. I've been very busy here at my pizza parlor. Can you help me out? I have this cool apron for you to wear! I think you would look cute in it!<3
Peach anwser 1: I'm a little busy.
Mona: I understand. You have to rescue Mario. I'm sure you'll fine him.
*nothing happens and she can talk to Mona again*

Mona: Did you change your mind?
Peach answer 2: I can give you a hand. (Peach answser 1 is now "No" for when you talk to Mona again after rejecting her offer)
Mona: That's great! Here's you apron! You can get started by washing the dishes.
*Peach now earns the apron and screen fades out*
*Fade In to Peach washing dishes at frontview*
*Mona walks in*
Mona: You look tired. How about taking a little with me?
Peach: A break sounds nice. Do you have any tea?
Mona: I've got something better than tea!<3
*Mona grabs Peach's breasts from the back*
Peach: WHAT THE?!? Mona! What are you...
Mona: Hush! We're on a break. I'm helping you relax!<3
*Mona takes off Peach's dress as well as her own clothes and starts playing with Peach's breasts and pussy*
Mona: My your breasts are so soft! And your pussy's already wet! Mario's lucky to have a girlfriend like you!<3
*Peach CLIMAXES*
Both Peach and Mona are now on the floor in the scissor postion.
Peach: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Mona!!! Why are you doing this?!?
Mona: Cause I feel the need for some lesbian sex!<3 (Note: this is the best line I could come up with. I would like to have this changed later. But if you guys like the line, keep it in)
*Things get faster*
Peach: Mona! I'm gonna cum!!!
Mona: Yes! Cum for me! I'm going to cum as well! Let's do it together!<3
*Peach and Mona CLIMAX*
Peach and Mona are lying on the floor. Peach is panting and Mona is blushing and smiling from the CLIMAX.
Peach: *pant* *pant* That was...intresting.
Mona: Mmmmmmmm...<3 That was fun Princess! You can leave now! Just make sure you come back!<3
*End scene*

AsianP3rsuas10n Wrote:U should widen his legs a bit more. They are a bit close making his upper body a bit too big compared to his lower body.

Ok I'll come back in a few minutes! I'm eager to see your animations ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:09 pm

Sojirou Wrote:I'm pretty sure I've seen this game get posted over at GamesofDesire.com, not sure if you had it posted there or not

Of course not. I only work here. We all know people are anxious to spread the word anyway (but they still forget to ask people for permission) :evil:
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Random German, Ivan?

Its a way to say stronger ;) Please don't bother.

Didn't richtig mean correct, or true? Or is my German failing me?

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Maybe it's a better idea to focus on making other characters first? Isn't it hard to make a character you know nothing about?

Rawk Hawk is almost complete. We will soon see how he would be with vectors graphics ;) Which other character do you think is better after him? Any of the sneakers like MIPS?

Sure, you can work on MIPS. The furry lovers wants to see something more in this game too I bet, so it's good to give them something.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You know what I said, don't go for the "Japanese Pretty Boy Final Fantasy" style haircut. It doesn't fit him. (Even though both games were made by Squaresoft)

But those ribbon hair will not be compatible with a fleshy body :/ Its too simple. But if you think its better so...

You mustn't forget that Geno's wearing a hat. So, you can only see the few strings of hair coming out through the rim of the cap. You'll be fine.

Darthan Wrote:Pfft...bwahahahahahaha. That is hilarious. Though it was not fun trying to explain to my family why I was laughing so hard I was starting to cry.

I was hoping you'd like it! I'll see if I can put game references for the other characters in as well.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Rawk Hawk, welcome back!

(Penis soon)

Is he still going to wear his belt? Or is he going to be totally nude?

What will his dick look like. A standard animal-dick, or a raging hard-on. Or will he have an ironically small penis? :lol:

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Quiz may be impatient :/

I was sleeping actually. But that animation is awesome. There's no way that anything better than that can be produc...

...BOOOM!!!
Oh, sorry. I think my head just exPLODED! You guys want me in the game? Go on ahead. You can write up a script, MPLDAM.

Here are some things that could be thought of for sex scenes

We don't know what I can be hiding inside of that green body. So:
- Aphrodisiac can be coming out of the holes.
- A penis, or penis-like object could be hiding there.
- I can make the "mouth" hole smaller and suck Peach's breasts.
Or anything else you, or Ivan, or anyone else can think of.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:How about now?

I like the previous model better. It now looks like Rawk Hawk just got his legs broken off and then they were put back on wrong.

You should be able to still make a cut-scene possible with him even if he's smaller. You have that problem with other enemies too.

MPLDAM, I'll look at your scripts later.
Last edited by QuizmasterBos on Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:30 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Didn't richtig mean correct, or true? Or is my German failing me?

Yes! That's what I meant there. 'OK', 'Correct'. We give more emphasis to a given statement, making it 'stronger' when we agree in a short sentence: 'YES!', 'Richtig!'

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Sure, you can work on MIPS. The furry lovers wants to see something more in this game too I bet, so it's good to give them something.

So I'll see a better image to base my work on.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You mustn't forget that Geno's wearing a hat. So, you can only see the few strings of hair coming out through the rim of the cap. You'll be fine.

But I'll still want to give more 'depth' to his hair. 'Ribbons' arent nice. Anyway, we have that image I've sent (better sprites with a more 'real' hair).
http://spriters-resource.com/custom_edi ... /geno3.png
We will see.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I was hoping you'd like it! I'll see if I can put game references for the other characters in as well.

I noticed its really nice to use their personalities more, during dialogues. But I know its difficult to make this on obscure/not so known characters. That's why we have to create/complete this.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Is he still going to wear his belt? Or is he going to be totally nude?

He will be nude, like Morton. But I can include his belt (brown crystal).

QuizmasterBos Wrote:What will his dick look like. A standard animal-dick, or a raging hard-on. Or will he have an ironically small penis? :lol:

It will be an normal dick (human) but in a different shape.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I was sleeping actually. But that animation is awesome.

Thanks ;)

QuizmasterBos Wrote:...BOOOM!!!
...Oh, sorry. I think my head just exPLODED! You guys want me in the game? Go on ahead. You can write up a script, MPLDAM.

He could grab Peach in Worldmap 1-1. I can make a path that lead Peach to one of those animated bushes. One of them will be Quiz dancing.
PS: are we getting this for real? :D

QuizmasterBos Wrote:Here are some things that could be thought of for sex scenes

Its low priority but if I get to animations, then I need to make a more 'rubber like' animation/poses in order for the green bush suck Peach breasts.
Why not a fouth hole that brings a dick? An human one, greenish?

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I like the previous model better. It now looks like Rawk Hawk just got his legs broken off and then they were put back on wrong.

Interesting enough, I didnt see his legs that way, mostly now, with more muscular legs.
And I can animate his legs better. He doest even need a thigh/leg sepparation. Only the leg. Let's rememeber there are enemies with the foot right attached to the torso (like x-nauts).
they could not have legs because they will be strange.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You mustn't forget that Geno's wearing a hat. So, you can only see the few strings of hair coming out through the rim of the cap. You'll be fine.

But I'll still want to give more 'depth' to his hair. 'Ribbons' arent nice. Anyway, we have that image I've sent (better sprites with a more 'real' hair).
We will see.

The hair looks really good in that picture. That should make for a good reference.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I was hoping you'd like it! I'll see if I can put game references for the other characters in as well.

I noticed its really nice to use their personalities more, during dialogues. But I know its difficult to make this on obscure/not so known characters. That's why we have to create/complete this.

You might have noticed that I did indeed incorporate Geno's forwardness into the script. He acts upon his urges. He doesn't play around, he goes straight for the pussy.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:What will his dick look like. A standard animal-dick, or a raging hard-on. Or will he have an ironically small penis? :lol:

It will be an normal dick (human) but in a different shape.

Okay.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:...BOOOM!!!
...Oh, sorry. I think my head just exPLODED! You guys want me in the game? Go on ahead. You can write up a script, MPLDAM.

He could grab Peach in Worldmap 1-1. I can make a path that lead Peach to one of those animated bushes. One of them will be Quiz dancing.
PS: are we getting this for real? :D

I sure hope so. I want to be a super secret secret super character though. That's because I am not a Mario universe character and neither is a haniwa, so players will have to try and find me.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:Here are some things that could be thought of for sex scenes

Its low priority but if I get to animations, then I need to make a more 'rubber like' animation/poses in order for the green bush suck Peach breasts.
Why not a fouth hole that brings a dick? An human one, greenish?

But I already got three. Why not use one of those?

And you'll get to animations eventually. You'll just need to practice more.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I like the previous model better. It now looks like Rawk Hawk just got his legs broken off and then they were put back on wrong.

Interesting enough, I didnt see his legs that way, mostly now, with more muscular legs.
And I can animate his legs better. He doest even need a thigh/leg sepparation. Only the leg. Let's rememeber there are enemies with the foot right attached to the torso (like x-nauts).
they could not have legs because they will be strange.

You're right and that's why Rawk Hawk looks weird with long legs. I think you are better off with the original look.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:The hair looks really good in that picture. That should make for a good reference.

So be it. I will start working on it in the next few hours.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You might have noticed that I did indeed incorporate Geno's forwardness into the script. He acts upon his urges.

These fit perfectly!

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I sure hope so. I want to be a super secret secret super character though. That's because I am not a Mario universe character and neither is a haniwa, so players will have to try and find me...But I already got three. Why not use one of those?

Ok, three. But beware, lower priority. We can think about a script, though (just some), then refine it using PM.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:And you'll get to animations eventually. You'll just need to practice more.

I may create more animations (like toadworth bed scene, which I'm already late) but I may create EVEN more animations after we have more levels/worlds.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You're right and that's why Rawk Hawk looks weird with long legs. I think you are better off with the original look.

But its on the contrary. I now like his design with the muscular legs. Looking at his original pic and with new legs, he's more 'complete' and even more handsome. And again, its better to animate him like this. WIthout legs, in some poses, his feet will detach from his torso. And he appears like a potato without legs. :/
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:12 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:I sure hope so. I want to be a super secret secret super character though. That's because I am not a Mario universe character and neither is a haniwa, so players will have to try and find me...But I already got three. Why not use one of those?

Ok, three. But beware, lower priority. We can think about a script, though (just some), then refine it using PM.

Sounds good.

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:You're right and that's why Rawk Hawk looks weird with long legs. I think you are better off with the original look.

But its on the contrary. I now like his design with the muscular legs. Looking at his original pic and with new legs, he's more 'complete' and even more handsome. And again, its better to animate him like this. WIthout legs, in some poses, his feet will detach from his torso. And he appears like a potato without legs. :/

I feel a poll is coming up.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:36 pm

QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Also, I like the idea that Quiz is this game. Can I write up a script for his role?

Oh, detected your mistake. MPL that said this. You see its a common mistake of using quotes. Well I dont mind of those mistakes anyway.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:I feel a poll is coming up.

If its needed, why not? I will end the current pool soon.

BTW, tests in level 2.5 are good so far. It all appears 'easy' for the developer, but it isnt. For example, I had to add code for the program to understand the level CAN have two keys. Now Peach can get a key, open door 1, then get key 2, and open door 2 ;)

BUT I've found an error that may be reproduced in any level that has a beanstalk (vine tree), ladder or ropes/chains. When Peach is a raccoon/semi racoon (leaf power), she is not able to jump while climbing.

I'm now programming 'Peach crouching to stick the key in her butt' animation.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:48 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
QuizmasterBos Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Also, I like the idea that Quiz is this game. Can I write up a script for his role?

Oh, detected your mistake. MPL that said this. You see its a common mistake of using quotes. Well I dont mind of those mistakes anyway.

Fixed it.
QuizmasterBos

Postby Darthan » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:But I'll still want to give more 'depth' to his hair. 'Ribbons' arent nice. Anyway, we have that image I've sent (better sprites with a more 'real' hair).
We will see.

Think Pinocchio, please tell me you have heard of Pinocchio, you can make his hair look human without going overboard.

Question for Quiz:

Do you have links for the translated versions of Rance I, II, and III? The group that I got the Sengoku translation from said they did I and II and where working on III but the links for I and II led to nonexistent Hongfire pages, guess they got lost during the overhaul.
Darthan

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects