Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.8 (Sep 29/14)

Postby Residentlover2 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:37 am

hey loved cabinnete scene but can it be pussy sex if anal is off, i think the animation looks cool just change the texts...
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:10 am

Residentlover2 Wrote:hey loved cabinnete scene but can it be pussy sex if anal is off, i think the animation looks cool just change the texts...

Done! ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:17 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:The single line of different enemies? I'll think about it, but I cant promise it will be the next feature. It might be ;).
I need to add Buzzy Beetle, as I was working with his code last month.
I also want to remember I need to hurry to make the pregnancy feature. When its working, it will be after a given goomba fucked her. Then I will advance, making her pregnant of other fucked creatures.

I understand, thanks for considering it though! I'm going to college for programming, maybe once I learn a bit more I can help you guys out on this! It'd be fun!! Anyways, keep up the fantastic work!! :D
Jdmbt373

Postby CranicalHead » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:40 pm

Thanks for the answers.
I've got a problem though, I can't find my saves I downloaded the PUT file and placed it in a folder, but when I access macromedia/flash player, 3 folders show up : #Security, #Sharedobjects and Macromedia.com. #Security only has 1 empty folder, #sharedobjects has some folders (from web sites, I guess) and macromedia.com has the same folder as #sharedobjects but there are setting.sol files in the folders.
My PC is running on win7 and I'm using Chrome.
CranicalHead

Postby tripflip » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:19 pm

I've run into a little bug with the bobombs. I can do most of the scenes just fine (been trying to see them all and finish the gallery for them), but when I start what I think is the last scene with them, Peach just disappears and can't do anything. I've repeated this bug with every power up I can think of. Basically every time I run into a bobomb when it's exploding, Peach disappears. My settings have every possibe scene enabled except for bulging stomachs. Peach has had sex enough times to be a nymphomaniac. I'm using Chrome and Windows 8.1.
tripflip

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Jdmbt373 Wrote:I understand, thanks for considering it though! I'm going to college for programming, maybe once I learn a bit more I can help you guys out on this! It'd be fun!! Anyways, keep up the fantastic work!! :D

Great! But if you really want to help someday, it would be much more helpful with scenes, Peach costumes or level ideas. Those almost dont require a single line of code. Only the scenes might require one or two lines, just to order Peach to do something, or to blink an eye, for example. Blargh usually helps me with scenes without even putting a single line at all! So I receive the file and I inject inside the game, putting the text balloons and code needed. Sometimes I fix something or I add more subscenes.

CranicalHead Wrote:Thanks for the answers. I've got a problem though, I can't find my saves I downloaded the PUT file and placed it in a folder, but when I access macromedia/flash player, 3 folders show up : #Security, #Sharedobjects and Macromedia.com. #Security only has 1 empty folder, #sharedobjects has some folders (from web sites, I guess) and macromedia.com has the same folder as #sharedobjects but there are setting.sol files in the folders.

It depends on operating system. For me, the file is MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL (its an hidden file). I save it in a given folder, and I can overwrite a newer MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL, in case I update the game. Thats because, SOMETIMES, each update makes the computer create a new hidden folder with a new MIMPUTSAVE2.SOL, and the game starts using that one, not the older one. I dont have this control. In the future (maybe a far future, who knows) I will be putting a way to save and load a game based on pasted text in a white square box. So you can 'save' your game in plain text (e.g. MIM-mysaves.txt). Of course it will be a gambled / mixed up code, so we cant cheat easily by editing it.

tripflip Wrote:I've run into a little bug with the bobombs. I can do most of the scenes just fine (been trying to see them all and finish the gallery for them), but when I start what I think is the last scene with them, Peach just disappears and can't do anything.

Probably fixed now. Please check again.

tripflip Wrote:Basically every time I run into a bobomb when it's exploding, Peach disappears.

Maybe another bug. Probably fixed now. Please check again.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:13 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
tripflip Wrote:Basically every time I run into a bobomb when it's exploding, Peach disappears.

Maybe another bug. Probably fixed now. Please check again.

Hmm, it's still happening. Though I don't know if you've actually uploaded the fixed version yet. The thread title still says Sep 29/14, so it may very well be that I just downloaded the same version I had before. Oh, and in case it helps, I should clarify that I didn't have a problem with the first couple bobomb animations. It's just now that I've gotten to the last one or two animations that Peach is disappearing.

I should mention though that I also had a random issue of having Peach disappear on level 1-6 when I ran into the first Toad (that's just before the bobomb). I've been running that bit many times to check this bug, but I haven't been able to reliably reproduce the bug on the Toad. I thought it happened when i hit jump or run just as I hit the Toad, but I haven't been able to reproduce it. The issue with disappearing on the bobomb, however, is happening every time I run into him at this point.
tripflip

Postby Vid » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:16 am

I don't know if this is a known issue or not but for the character's breast size and the outfit she's wearing don't match up on some of the outfits, especially the wedding dress and the striker outfits. For the wedding dress, on smallest chest size the breasts aren't in the dress, and for all sizes for the strikers, the nipples are showing below, even though there's, like, nipple tents in the fabric just above where the nipples are supposed to be. Maybe you already know all of this?

Cheers.
Vid

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:57 am

tripflip Wrote:Hmm, it's still happening. Though I don't know if you've actually uploaded the fixed version yet. The thread title still says Sep 29/14, so it may very well be that I just downloaded the same version I had before.

I updated the game, but forgot to update the date. EDIT: Updated it again. CANNOT reproduce Bobomb bug!
Could you please tell me exactly how it occurred, so I can reproduce it? Do I need to test all of his scenes, or it happens by chance? (e.g. the first or second one already triggering this)?
Did you test with the running bobomb who explodes, or the walking one, that doesnt run, like in leve 1-6?
Did you try to clear your flash cache?

tripflip Wrote:I should mention though that I also had a random issue of having Peach disappear on level 1-6 when I ran into the first Toad (that's just before the bobomb). I've been running that bit many times to check this bug, but I haven't been able to reliably reproduce the bug on the Toad. I thought it happened when i hit jump or run just as I hit the Toad, but I haven't been able to reproduce it.

Try to do it when Peach is more than 60% horny. That way, the toad will 'grab' her. I'll try to reproduce it here now.
FIXED!

Vid Wrote:I don't know if this is a known issue or not but for the character's breast size and the outfit she's wearing don't match up on some of the outfits, especially the wedding dress and the striker outfits. For the wedding dress, on smallest chest size the breasts aren't in the dress, and for all sizes for the strikers, the nipples are showing below, even though there's, like, nipple tents in the fabric just above where the nipples are supposed to be. Maybe you already know all of this?

I checked it now. Well, the wedding dress is okay. Of course some offset is noticed (its like her breasts are not too inside the bra) but this is expected. The animations require the boobs to be a bit 'off', otherwise poking glitches will start to happen. As for the strikers, its on purpose. Her breasts are shown below because the clothing is.......indecent for her. So no problems ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Jdmbt373 » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:19 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Great! But if you really want to help someday, it would be much more helpful with scenes, Peach costumes or level ideas. Those almost dont require a single line of code. Only the scenes might require one or two lines, just to order Peach to do something, or to blink an eye, for example. Blargh usually helps me with scenes without even putting a single line at all! So I receive the file and I inject inside the game, putting the text balloons and code needed. Sometimes I fix something or I add more subscenes.

That makes sense, I'd totally be done for that!! :D
Jdmbt373

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.8 (Sep 30/14)

Postby klinestife » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:31 am

hey, i lost my saves, but when i searched it up there were sol files with 0000001 or something like that. when i replaced it with the older version and booted the game up, it created an 0000002 file instead, and when i tried to replace that, it made 000003 and so on. so i cant seem to use my old save file anymore
klinestife
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:37 am

I am making more cabinet scenes. Soon, the toad might appear and fuck her with BOTH doors open.
The cabinet will be now only one space (I'll remove the gloryhole). So its like the dick is appearing from but she is not seeing the creature because its dark. If its another 'dick species' (not a toad), of course Peach wont fuck the creature so far, because I'll create TOAD scenes there.

klinestife Wrote:hey, i lost my saves, but when i searched it up there were sol files with 0000001 or something like that. when i replaced it with the older version and booted the game up, it created an 0000002 file instead, and when i tried to replace that, it made 000003 and so on. so i cant seem to use my old save file anymore

Maybe your copied SOL file is corrupted. Anyway, I have myself a folder of 10 or more SOL files. Those dont have that number in the end. I dont know why it created them there.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby tripflip » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
tripflip Wrote:Hmm, it's still happening. Though I don't know if you've actually uploaded the fixed version yet. The thread title still says Sep 29/14, so it may very well be that I just downloaded the same version I had before.

I updated the game, but forgot to update the date. EDIT: Updated it again. CANNOT reproduce Bobomb bug!
Could you please tell me exactly how it occurred, so I can reproduce it? Do I need to test all of his scenes, or it happens by chance? (e.g. the first or second one already triggering this)?
Did you test with the running bobomb who explodes, or the walking one, that doesnt run, like in leve 1-6?
Did you try to clear your flash cache?

What happened the first time is that I was repeating 1-6 a bunch of times to unlock the bobomb, birdo, and thwomp scenes in the gallery. About my third or fourth time running through, the bug started happening. After that, every time I started a scene with the bobomb in 1-6, Peach would disappear. Specifically, the bobomb would walk up to Peach and pace back and forth around her, then make her disappear as soon as the bobomb started blinking. He would then blow up. What is a little strange is that I went to the airships and tried doing scenes with the bobomb and didn't disappear. But I also only got the animation where peach gave the bobomb a handjob and where Peach said "he keeps bombing me!" no matter how many times I did the airships (though that could just be random chance). And I'm pretty sure those were the two animations I got in 1-6 that worked fine (before the bug started happening). So I figured the problem was with the third animation (which wasn't playing in the air ships for some reason).

Now,I admit that I tried to avoid clearing my flash cache to avoid losing my saves (and when I ran into bugs before, clearing the flash cache didn't change anything). But now I cleared my flash cache and progressed back to 1-6 (which is where the bug happened in the first place). I also made sure Peach had sex enough times to become a nymphomaniac (in case that's relevant). I played 1-6 many times and this time got the animations where Peach gives a handjob, the animation where she says "he keeps bombing me!", the animation where she tries walking away from the bobomb before falling on his dick, and the animation where two bobombs go into her two holes. The gallery for bobombs still wasn't unlocked, so I figured there were more, so I repeated 1-6 again and got the bug to happen. Now every time I go into 1-6 peach disappears when I start the bobomb scene every time.

I'm guessing it's either tied to 1-6, it's random with bobombs, or it's triggered with that 5th animation. Hope that helps.
tripflip

Postby CranicalHead » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Hi, I finally found my saves!
They were in AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\CB29U5A8\localhost, wow I really had to look for them :D. Now I need to download the latest PUT.swf but it keeps disconnecting/canceling when I save as...Well I'll try again and again :)
CranicalHead

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:06 pm

tripflip Wrote:What happened the first time is that I was repeating 1-6 a bunch of times to unlock the bobomb, birdo, and thwomp scenes in the gallery. About my third or fourth time running through, the bug started happening. After that, every time I started a scene with the bobomb in 1-6, Peach would disappear. Specifically, the bobomb would walk up to Peach and pace back and forth around her, then make her disappear as soon as the bobomb started blinking.

NOW WE ARE GOING SOMEWHERE! ;) THAT's what I need to know, really!! It would be SO GREAT if people helped me with bugs with a description like that. Its for benefit of the entire game anyway!

tripflip Wrote:What is a little strange is that I went to the airships and tried doing scenes with the bobomb and didn't disappear.

There are two types of bobombs: running ones, that are about to blow, and walking ones, who takes a bit longer to explode. The running ones will fuck Peach immediatelly if she touches them. Those walking ones will eventually stop and their dicks will start growing. At that moment, he takes Peach. So the bug happens with those walking ones in 1-6.

tripflip Wrote:But I also only got the animation where peach gave the bobomb a handjob and where Peach said "he keeps bombing me!" no matter how many times I did the airships (though that could just be random chance).

No problems here. Its a random event. Sometimes the bobomb will fuck Peach that way, and she will say that phrase.

tripflip Wrote:I also made sure Peach had sex enough times to become a nymphomaniac (in case that's relevant). I played 1-6 many times and this time got the animations where Peach gives a handjob, the animation where she says "he keeps bombing me!", the animation where she tries walking away from the bobomb before falling on his dick, and the animation where two bobombs go into her two holes. The gallery for bobombs still wasn't unlocked, so I figured there were more, so I repeated 1-6 again and got the bug to happen. Now every time I go into 1-6 peach disappears when I start the bobomb scene every time.

Bobomb has 6 scenes so far: handjob, boobjob, cowgirl, anal explode, runrun (Peach walks left/right) and double.
So you confirm the bug is still happenning. EDIT: TREATED it and TESTED, please test there again.
Ivan-Aedler

Re: Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 2.2.8 (Oct 1/14)

Postby GenesisPrime » Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:58 pm

I was doing the cabinet scene. peach starts fingering herself, but when i close the cabinet she kept fingering herself.
GenesisPrime

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:51 pm

ADDED a new cabinet scene. Try to unlock it. It needs a given character to be there. Otherwise the left door will be locked. Idea based on demonchild. Thank you!
TIP: Every time Peach revisits her castle, the creature inside the cabinet might change.

GenesisPrime Wrote:I was doing the cabinet scene. peach starts fingering herself, but when i close the cabinet she kept fingering herself.

Well, just closing/opening doors wont make her go away. You need to press '9' to make her leave, or, IN CERTAIN ocasions, SPACE in the end scene (when she cums).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby CranicalHead » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Hi, I keep having the same error when trying to donwload the PUT.swf, "Network Error" and also it doesn't say "save as" but "save link as" when right clicking on PUT.swf(maybe that's what it should say..) Is it my internet connection that is so slow that I can't download the file..? (maybe you could provide another link?)
CranicalHead

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:11 pm

CranicalHead Wrote:Hi, I keep having the same error when trying to donwload the PUT.swf, "Network Error" and also it doesn't say "save as" but "save link as" when right clicking on PUT.swf(maybe that's what it should say..) Is it my internet connection that is so slow that I can't download the file..? (maybe you could provide another link?)

Correct. The name can be 'Save link as', it also works. LOK site is having a Network Error problem. I cant do anything to this aside of wait for the server to be better.
I've had another mirror (in my personal aedler site), but the service provider is creating a new area for me, because the link expired (upgrade process).
Ivan-Aedler

Postby BenshowSly » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:04 pm

Jeez, I leave you alone for a couple of months and not only do you fix bugs by yourself now but you bring new stuff as well?

We so need to talk soon, my friend... :D
BenshowSly

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects