Hentai: Peach's Untold Tale 3.48 (Nov 2/18) - HIATUS

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.1 (may 1/13)

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri May 03, 2013 9:45 pm

Now, for our BACK TO THE PAST time!

FIRST LALEM BUG that ever occured ('Severe Bug')
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=960#p178982

BILES showing Burn Peach with darker body
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=1040#p179856
Hey, Fixed that on version 2.0.1, thanks!

About Achievement phrases: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=980#p179246
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

yurinicolau Wrote:It would be like sex achievements...Here some examples I could come up with:

-PEACH HAS NEVER BEING PENETRATED: VIRGIN PRINCESS (hell yeah!! I didn't gave up just yet!! :mrgreen: )

-PEACH LOST HER CHERRY TO A GOOMBA: GOOMBA'S LOVER GOOMBA'S GIRL (because we never forget the first one! :D Nice catch QuizmasterBos!)
-PEACH LOST HER CHERRY TO A KOOPA TROOPA: RAPED PRINCESS (you must swap the cowgirl scene with the doggie style one in order to do this ranking to make sense ;) )
-PEACH LOST HER CHERRY TO A SHYGUY: SHYGIRL
-PEACH LOST HER CHERRY TO A BOSS: RAVISHED PRINCESS

-PEACH UNLOCKED ALL GOOMBA'S SEX SCENES: GOOMBA'S SLUT
-PEACH UNLOCKED ALL KOOPA TROOPA'S SEX SCENES: TURTLE POPPER TROOPA'S TRAMP (thank's again QuizmasterBos! )
-PEACH UNLOCKED ALL SHYGUY'S SEX SCENES: SHYGUY'S BITCH (because of the belt scenes! They will be hard-core!!)
-PEACH UNLOCKED ALL SEX SCENES OF THE STANDARD ENEMIES: NYPHOMANIAC PRINCESS

-PEACH REACHED A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF ORGASMS: TANTRIC PRINCESS
-PEACH REACHED A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF ENEMIES KILLED: BADASS PRINCESS
-PEACH REACHED A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF ENEMIES LAID: KINGDOM WHORE

-PEACH HAS BEING FUCKED BY ALL BOSSES: BOSS BANGER
-PEACH HAS BEING FUCKED BY BOWSER: BOWSER'S MISTRESS

-PEACH LOST ALL HER LIVES (game over): SLAVED PRINCESS (this could also triggers an ending, like she being trapped in a cell while enemies gang bang her from outside)

It's getting near, it's getting near. I want to make more levels first.

QuizmasterBos Wrote:You see, there was already talk of implementing Boom Boom earlier, right?
Boom Boom appeared at the end of forts, but also in the tank levels, or the ship levels in SMB3.
There's three kinds of Boom Boom.
- One that strictly runs left to right;
- One that also jumps;
- And one that can fly.
So that's why I thought we'd give Boom Boom three sexscenes with Peach.

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=2265&start=1120#p180521
Possible! But I need to improve DigFree Boom-Boom first.

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Still waiting for email responses from Aeolus and Vcampan. Also, do you want me to forward the email from SakuraKasugano to you, Ivan?

No problem, you can do via PM.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby darkxhitman » Sat May 04, 2013 12:02 am

you said you added remaining pictures at the start level screen what do you mean by that how do i view them?
darkxhitman
Newly Registered

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 04, 2013 12:29 am

darkxhitman Wrote:you said you added remaining pictures at the start level screen what do you mean by that how do i view them?

Its the portrait pictures (thumbnails of every level) in the blackscreen area (eg. Level 3-7 - palace -> then it shows the airship).
I updated the changelog to be more clear, sorry about that.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat May 04, 2013 3:34 am

Miss spelling of "Goomba's Girl", Ivan. You typed "P" and not "B". There should be more virgin achievements like Baddie Kills or something.
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 04, 2013 5:36 am

Level 4-2 complete but not uploaded yet!

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Miss spelling of "Goomba's Girl", Ivan. You typed "P" and not "B". There should be more virgin achievements like Baddie Kills or something.

It was Yuri, not me. And it was in a not so recent past. He corrected later ;)
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Thatguy45 » Sat May 04, 2013 6:45 am

Found some funny comics. Enjoy!

0022eb58d7346d242c188b03e95a5ea1_399.jpg
0022eb58d7346d242c188b03e95a5ea1_399.jpg (240.94 KiB) Viewed 5528 times
child-support-peach-mario-bowser-nintendo-demotivational-posters-1331850045.jpg
child-support-peach-mario-bowser-nintendo-demotivational-posters-1331850045.jpg (92.49 KiB) Viewed 5528 times
funny peach.png
funny peach.png (65.12 KiB) Viewed 5528 times
Mama_Peach_by_BrokenTeapot.jpg
Last edited by Thatguy45 on Sat May 04, 2013 1:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thatguy45

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 am

Thatguy45 Wrote:Found some funny comics. Enjoy!

Nice! I've read some of them months ago ;) I was trying to read SUCH A PETCH is too small to read :/ Even clicking on it.
EDIT: But as we can see, Mario ALWAYS get screwed up. Why? Let's give him his Peach (this is the intention of this game, although many endings will possible) ;)
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sat May 04, 2013 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sat May 04, 2013 1:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
Thatguy45 Wrote:Found some funny comics. Enjoy!

Nice! I've read some of them months ago ;) I was trying to read SUCH A PETCH is too small to read :/ Even clicking on it.

That's one by BrokenTeapot (now is found on a new DA link called MichaelJLarson). Here's the link to a zoomed in version:
http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/ ... 3d1ysm.png
QuizmasterBos

Postby OwnerOfSuccuby » Sat May 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Find this in the internet :mrgreen:
OwnerOfSuccuby

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 04, 2013 8:36 pm

Game Updated. New level (4-2) and a new block: GROWING VINES.

In regard to levels, now I need to make:
- Level 4-3 (It will be a mix with vertical area - treetops) and a ground area.
- Level 4-4 is already in the game - Boggly Tree
- Level 4-5 (Giant level)
- Level 4-6 (Giant level)
- Level 4-7 (Airship 4)
- Wooden Haunted Mansion (FOR NOW, it will be an optional level)

Then I'll start making World 5.

OwnerOfSuccuby Wrote:Find this in the internet :mrgreen:

Nice, I like her expression ;). Cute!
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 05, 2013 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sat May 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:Game Updated. New level (4-2) and a new block: GROWING VINES.

In regard to levels, now I need to make:
- Level 4-3 (It will be a mix with vertical area - treetops) and a ground area.
- Level 4-4 is already in the game - Boggly Tree)
- Level 4-5 (Giant level)
- Level 4-6 (Giant level)
- Level 4-7 (Airship 4)
- Wooden Haunted Mansion (FOR NOW, it will be an optional level)

Then I'll start making World 5.

Nice. 4-2 is really good Ivan! Keep up the good work!
MPLDAM9919

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sat May 04, 2013 9:24 pm

MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Nice. 4-2 is really good Ivan! Keep up the good work!

As everyone, I'm eager to see those levels full of scenes ;) When I stop the 'make levels' task (I might stop when 4-3 is complete) I'll include Boo and Pokeys, and I'll put chain chomps with their first scene. Then I'll make 4-5.

EDIT: I might start importing Pokeys and creating chain chomps right now before making 4-3.
EDIT: Started working on Pokey import. There will be Eight 7 (SEVEN) scenes instead of just one ;) But three of these depends on BEAD (body part) numbers of him. Of course you wont be seeing a one-bead only scene if Pokey has all the beads, for example.

EDIT: I started to play Super Mario Sunshine. I might play it SLOWLY (e.g. I wont be finishing it like, say, in 15 days). Some graphics are perfect (airplane, the sky, the grafitti, Peach!!), even being a 2002 game, but I didnt like the Bowser Jr plot, I laughed about Peach 'dull' face (not many expressions), I didnt like the shadow Mario thing, and the modern environment as a whole (as you all know, I envision Peach in a medieval fairy land like Playshapes), but I'll play it, and I'll enjoy it, dont worry. I will take the most of SMS into MIM PUT, provided it retains the medieval plot, landscape and era (like ThatGuy45 showed me, the same seashore but with wooden houses). So I'll play the game not only for fun, but for 'study' purposes in order to make World 5.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun May 05, 2013 7:37 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby MPLDAM9919 » Sun May 05, 2013 12:58 am

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
MPLDAM9919 Wrote:Nice. 4-2 is really good Ivan! Keep up the good work!

As everyone, I'm eager to see those levels full of scenes ;) When I stop the 'make levels' task (I might stop when 4-3 is complete) I'll include Boo and Pokeys, and I'll put chain chomps with their first scene. Then I'll make 4-5.

EDIT: I might start importing Pokeys and creating chain chomps right now before making 4-3.
EDIT: Started working on Pokey import. There will be 8 (EIGHT) scenes instead of just one ;) But three of these depends on BEAD (body part) numbers of him.
EDIT: I started to play Super Mario Sunshine. I might play it SLOWLY (e.g. I wont be finishing it like, say, in 15 days). Some graphics are perfect (airplane, the sky, the grafitti), but I didnt like the Bowser Jr plot, the shadow Mario thing, and the modern environment as a whole (as you all know, I envision Peach in a medieval fairy land like Playshapes), but I'll play it, and I'll enjoy it, dont worry. I will take the most of SMS into MIM PUT, provided it retains the medieval plot, landscape and era. So my playing there will be also for 'study' purposes for World 5.

That's good to hear! I'd like to see some elements from Sunshine put into MiM PUT.
MPLDAM9919

Re: MiM: Peach's Untold Tale 2.0.2 (may 4/13)

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sun May 05, 2013 5:49 am

Whoa 8 scenes at once, my hands are ready xD
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby CaptainFalcon9000 » Sun May 05, 2013 7:55 am

Already saw the scenes, the 1 bead one makes peach face look weird when sucking, like her head expands and shrinks as she sucks, the others are pretty awesome tough, the "straight" one made me "WHOA! WHAT THE?!" xD
CaptainFalcon9000

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Chain Chomps added (try to find them). No sexual scenes yet.

CaptainFalcon9000 Wrote:Already saw the scenes, the 1 bead one makes peach face look weird when sucking, like her head expands and shrinks as she sucks, the others are pretty awesome tough, the "straight" one made me "WHOA! WHAT THE?!" xD

The 'expanding' movement is actually a 3d trick. Peach is getting a bit far (from the stage) then near.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun May 05, 2013 6:57 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
EDIT: I started to play Super Mario Sunshine. I might play it SLOWLY (e.g. I wont be finishing it like, say, in 15 days). Some graphics are perfect (airplane, the sky, the grafitti, Peach!!), even being a 2002 game, but I didnt like the Bowser Jr plot, I laughed about Peach 'dull' face (not many expressions), I didnt like the shadow Mario thing, and the modern environment as a whole (as you all know, I envision Peach in a medieval fairy land like Playshapes), but I'll play it, and I'll enjoy it, dont worry. I will take the most of SMS into MIM PUT, provided it retains the medieval plot, landscape and era (like VantageBass showed me, the same seashore but with wooden houses). So I'll play the game not only for fun, but for 'study' purposes in order to make World 5.

Uh, 1) that's not my name (Vintage), and 2) what picture have I've shown you of the beach? That's not me.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Sun May 05, 2013 7:38 pm

VintageBass Wrote:Uh, 1) that's not my name (Vintage), and 2) what picture have I've shown you of the beach? That's not me.

Sorry, I keep mixing you and ThatGuy :/ Thats because you both have almost the same personalities and in the same area (enemy ideas).

ThatGuy45 posted this.

Ivan-Aedler

Postby VintageBass » Sun May 05, 2013 8:18 pm

Ivan-Aedler Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:Uh, 1) that's not my name (Vintage), and 2) what picture have I've shown you of the beach? That's not me.

Sorry, I keep mixing you and ThatGuy :/ Thats because you both have almost the same personalities and in the same area (enemy ideas).

... Huh. Maybe we can hook up as friends.

And you said you're working on SMS, if and when Delfino Island is in production, I was wondering if I could do some of the enemies from there. I haven't done anything yet, because I was wondering if there was anything planned so far.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby QuizmasterBos » Sun May 05, 2013 8:27 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Ivan-Aedler Wrote:

... Huh. Maybe we can hook up as friends.

And you said you're working on SMS, if and when Delfino Island is in production, I was wondering if I could do some of the enemies from there. I haven't done anything yet, because I was wondering if there was anything planned so far.

World 5 is going to be Delfino. There's still some stuff left to do. I think we still need Don Pianta. And some Pianta women. Pianta women are not slim, but we could use a slim version. They'll be used as Don Pianta's women, as he is the representative of Isle Delfino. (The plan is to give them palm leaves and use them to fan Don Pianta. Also, they'll be used for 'fun', probably)

Ooh, and what about the two mob guys seen with Don Pianta in TTYD? Vinny and Tony:
http://www.mariowiki.com/Vinny

Enemy-wise, I think we already have the two we already agreed upon using. Namely, the Cataquacks and Stus.

If there are other good ideas for SMS enemies, please mention them.
QuizmasterBos

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects