Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby napala » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:08 am

Alright, here is what you have to do:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Read the damn thread, where everything you said was explained, answered, or adressed. Seriously, is it really that easier to create a new account, then asking the same question for the 20th time, than just searching and reading?

Sigh.

Anyways, here is the real spoiler:
2 illusions have to stay alive before she uses Crush Eternity. Then you won't take any damage.
The boss pattern is this, if I recall correctly:
Nothing.
Summon.
Attack.
Gravity (Unavoidable minimum damage, unless you defend yourself)
Attack.
Crush Eternity.
Summon
Attack.
Attack.
Gravity.
Attack
Attack.
Repeat from crush eternity.
Once again, I may be mistaken. Anyways, you should attack right before, and right after crush eternity.
SUPPRESION FIELD: you have to activate it just before you land your final attack, or the boss will heal to full HP.

Now read my sign and have fun.

Geez, I shouldn't take this so seriously :cry:
napala

Postby surfertrent » Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:27 am

So I beat the drunk chick and the next level it unlocked was Blightwall South but when I click on it nothing happens. Game doesn't freeze or anything, I can still go to other zones and what not. Already tried restarting the game, any suggestions?
surfertrent
Newly Registered

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:47 pm

Explaining how to beat boss 1

This is to zap's post, basically a rephrase of Alap's

If you use the search feature, just type in vinara, or whatever the first boss's name was. If you're not sure what suppression field does, you can also look it up.

I found that this game can be more fun figuring things out on your own, although it's much more difficult to do that in Sak II than Sak I- so a more full explanation and walkthrough of the game is acceptable, in my opinion. In Sak II, some things would require monumental amounts of testing to figure out.

There are some things that you just can't guess:

When eternal crush is used, two or more ghosts must be present.
Learn her laser patterns. You can also block a laser from destroying a ghost by being in front of it. Use whatever class you find convenient. I reccommend the last one, personally.

After beating her to 0 hp the first time, the game will teach you the use of suppression field.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:50 pm

Nours Wrote:
MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Does everyone but me farm for runes and troops....??

No need. You have all it takes after The Comb. 20 scout chanters do help, but it's only 2 extra damage.
I second the "kamikaze" strategy: Angel Slayer + protect/regen on 1st turn, scout/Ioshia + warcry/boost on 2nd turn, boost/warcry on 3rd turn -> pudding cooked
A single Rebounder can screw you up big time, though. In that case, having more than 3 units out might be a bad idea; Esurians kick ass at crowd control.

Photovoltaic Wrote:I'm really loving the feel of this game in general. I mean, it's got sex scenes and adult stuff, but it still takes itself seriously as a turn-based strategy game, and doesn't cut corners on game mechanics with the excuse of being a sex game, either. It's a very engaging, entertaining balance. As a suggestion, it would be neat to see a high score of how many stars were earned on each stage, if it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. The completionist in me would love to see a map full of gold stars on all the stages where recruiting is possible.

For the real challenge, when there'll be some record/reward for getting 4 stars on every single stage, we - will - definitely - suffer :shock: (...in a good way, of course)

Thank you guys, I'll try that. Did you mean angel breaker?

And just where the hell does the game ever tell you what scouts are? I don't know the names of classes, other than healer, because it's obvious.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorepete is streaming
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby Greekheart » Fri Aug 28, 2015 4:52 pm

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:
Nours Wrote:
MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:Does everyone but me farm for runes and troops....??

No need. You have all it takes after The Comb. 20 scout chanters do help, but it's only 2 extra damage.
I second the "kamikaze" strategy: Angel Slayer + protect/regen on 1st turn, scout/Ioshia + warcry/boost on 2nd turn, boost/warcry on 3rd turn -> pudding cooked
A single Rebounder can screw you up big time, though. In that case, having more than 3 units out might be a bad idea; Esurians kick ass at crowd control.

Photovoltaic Wrote:I'm really loving the feel of this game in general. I mean, it's got sex scenes and adult stuff, but it still takes itself seriously as a turn-based strategy game, and doesn't cut corners on game mechanics with the excuse of being a sex game, either. It's a very engaging, entertaining balance. As a suggestion, it would be neat to see a high score of how many stars were earned on each stage, if it wouldn't be too much of a hassle. The completionist in me would love to see a map full of gold stars on all the stages where recruiting is possible.

For the real challenge, when there'll be some record/reward for getting 4 stars on every single stage, we - will - definitely - suffer :shock: (...in a good way, of course)

Thank you guys, I'll try that. Did you mean angel breaker?

And just where the hell does the game ever tell you what scouts are? I don't know the names of classes, other than healer, because it's obvious.

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorepete is streaming

Is there a proper link to the stream? I never see the streaming link up.
Greekheart

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:49 pm

Greekheart Wrote:Is there a proper link to the stream? I never see the streaming link up.

I only throw it on the page when the stream is active. I decided to end early today because I didn't want Pecunia spoilers ;)
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Zatheus » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:35 am

GoRepeat Wrote:
Greekheart Wrote:Is there a proper link to the stream? I never see the streaming link up.

I only throw it on the page when the stream is active. I decided to end early today because I didn't want Pecunia spoilers ;)

I remember the first time I logged into the stream it was about to end, but the only thing I saw was Bridgette being killed, I never went even near that stream again haha.
Zatheus

Postby IamMe » Sat Aug 29, 2015 9:29 pm

Colbacky Wrote:It's confirmed, GoRepeat is officially George R. R Martin in disguise.

would that make tiki = john snow since they're a fan favorite
IamMe
Newly Registered

Postby sniff3005 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 4:24 am

IamMe Wrote:
Colbacky Wrote:It's confirmed, GoRepeat is officially George R. R Martin in disguise.

then tiki gets resurrected as Bridgette.
sniff3005

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:33 am

sniff3005 Wrote:
IamMe Wrote:

then tiki gets resurrected as Bridgette.

But Gorepete is secretly eva, who has actually escaped from the game and possessed Gorepete's body

Also, does anyone know the trick to getting runes? For instance, rushing through levels again and again doesn't seem to work for me. But that could just be probability not in my favor.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby Johnno1 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:39 pm

i've found a little writing error, in the scene after the gate, there is a scene where beezabella says, she thought the gate was "srong" enough.
Johnno1

Some suggestions for the next versions!!!!!

Postby heis3780 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:42 am

Just beated Vinara! It's not easy, but I think she's easier than Vanorel!
I have one sugestion (or a request for future versions, if you understand that way).
Liked the new gallery mode, but I kind of miss the old "Summon". You had more freedom combining the units you wanted to see banging.
But the system in which you unlock new scenes depending on how many units you captured is good.
So, if you can keep this system, but allowing that we can choose which units go at each scene, it would be good.
Plus, I have another sugestion. The extra power Eva have using the Corrupting Lust depending on her class is awesome! But I think it's too static. It doesn't change, no matter how stronger Eva become.
For example: You have Eva at the Fighter class in the beggining of the game, you have the Penetration (+2 attack against enemy units in the field when activated). But as we send units to the Chant, Eva's power increase at that class. At health rank 1, she gets +25 health bonus, as well as the 2 mana units gets +1 in regular combat. That procedes, at each level.
However, Eva's power is always the same, no matter how stronger she gets.
I think if this power could increase when Eva's abilities in that class increases, it'd be cool. For example, each health rank attained, the duration of the Corrupting Lust is extended. And each attack rank gives her a boost at the class specific power. For example (I'm sorry for using so many "for examples", but you know, my english is a little bit limited as it's not my native language), in the fighter class, each attack rank gives her a cumulative +1 bonus against the enemy units in the field. So, at rank 1, the Penetration allows +3 attack bonus, and so on...
An alternative could be a combat specific bonus as Eva's power increases. For example (again.....), as she progresses, she gets a bigger mana pool. So, instead of only using 10 mana units in the field at the same time, we could use more.
Another option could be an effective boost at Eva's health during combat. After all, during all combat stages, she only have 10 health, no matter how stronger she gets. And, considering that the enemy capitain sometimes have 3 times this value, or more, this unbalances the game.
OR, even better, could be a combination of the both. As she gets attack ranks, she gain a bonus in the mana pool. And when she gets health bonus, that bonus she gets in the bosses fights are applied to the Eva's health during combat.
This way, we can feel Eva getting stronger. As it is, only her minions get stronger as she progresses, and she stays the same.
SOME LAST COMMENTS: Vinara is a bit fattie, but she is :D :D H - O - T :D :D !!!!! Her titties are bigger than Eva's!!!
AND I kind of miss the girls being double dicked!!!! Could this come back, pleeeeease!?!?!?!?!?!?
Thanks for the attention, and I'm looking forward for the next versions (and the next sisters ;) ).
And, last but not least, let me congratulate the creator of the game!!!! ITS AWESOME!!!! And it gets even more awesome each new version!
Looking forward for the next, and please, keep up the wonderfull good work!!!!!
heis3780
Newly Registered

Some suggestions for the next versions!!!!! SECOND PART!!!!

Postby heis3780 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:53 am

While I'm at it, there's another thing I forgot to say in my previous post.
I don't know if I did something wrong, but I couldn't get any of the missions, and the tavern lady keep saying always the same thing, no matter the stage of the game.
After all, even after I beated Vinara, she was still saying that thing about the Gorgers overstayed their welcome and being hunted down by a group of Hive Drones. It didn't unlock any missions, neither any huntings.
heis3780
Newly Registered

Some suggestions for the next versions!!!!! THIRD PART!!!!

Postby heis3780 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:30 am

I know I'm getting annoying, but I forgot more stuff. But I promise this will be the last "sequel" (unless I forgot more stuff and just don't know it yet :lol: :lol: :lol: ).

Some observations I made, and suggestions about it:

1 - When you send an unnequiped unit to the Chant, it doesn't do anything! So, it doesn't matter you sending, because it counts for nothing (just for not crowding uselessly your army). I think it should count generically.
For example (here we go again...), each equipped unit count as 1 chant for that specific class. Sending unequipped units gives you nothing immediately, but each 10 unequipped units (or more, according the game maker criteria) you send to Chant, you could get +1 chant point for all the classes.

2 - Still about the chanting units, when you have a lot of units in the chant, the list scrolling gets annoyingly slow! Could something be done about it?

3 - This time, it's about lists in general. I liked a lot that sorting mechanism in the units list, at the Army screen. I think it could have the same one in the other lists (for sorting itens for type/level).

4 - There should be a list for the runes, separate from the gear, with the sorting mechanism by rune type, and/or level.

5 - There really should be back the girls double dicking! As you can see, I'm kind of a DP hentai maniac :oops: :oops: :oops: !!!!

Until now, that's all! If I remember something else, I'll post again (please don't hate me :cry: :cry: :cry: ).

CYA!!!!
heis3780
Newly Registered

Why i can't play North Pass.

Postby Tues1999 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:37 am

After I finished playing Royal Gate, :mrgreen:
And I will play North Pass, : :o
But when I click North Pass nothing happened. :cry:
Sorry for my English,I'm not English. :oops:
Tues1999
Newly Registered

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:21 pm

Having a glitch late in the game where Eva turns white-shaded instead of green/orange. It makes telling your tint colour impossible. Although you can get hit by a red barrel to return to normal.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Flashstalker Wrote:OKAY! Strategy so far for beating Vinara!

I play as mage just FYI.

She has three attacks, Wine(Purple/blue), Liquor(orange), and Hangover(White)

She summons barrels that will drench you in that color/drink, and the only way to avoid damage from her attacks is to be coated in the same drink as her attack so you have to let them hit you. There are three colors you can be: Purple, orange, and green. Green only happens if you get hit by both a blue and orange barrel. The red barrels will remove the color from you, but will cause 50 damage if you don't block when it hits you.

So far, her pattern is
Summon Barrels x2
Wine attack: block by being covered/drunk in/on wine(blue barrel)
Liquor attack: block with liqour(orange barrel)
Hangover: block with green!!
liqour attack:^ see above
Wine Attack
Hangover

I don't know if she repeats this pattern after the second hangover, since I won before she could! She also seems to summon barrels every turn unless she is attacking. When she attacks, there are no barrels on the attack, and none on the turn following.

I havenotbeaten her yet, merely gotten past her first special, so I don't know the full set of attacks, but it seems you can just wale on her so long as you have the correct defense....

EDIT: DO NOT BE STANDING NEXT TO BARRELS IF YOU DESTROY THEM, THEY HAVE AN AOE AS THEY ARE DESTROYED AND CAN EVEN HIT YOU IF THEY ARE BEHIND YOU, THROWING OFF YOUR DEFENSE!

Love this Battle GP! Good use of environment to deal with her attacks! Had an easier time figuring out the clues in this fight than Vanorel's, but that may be just me lol, Keep it up!

I am confirming that the pattern does repeat after the last hangover you mentioned. I mistakenly didn't use Tiki because I only expected vanorel to be able to revive.
It does go

Wine attack
Liquor attack
Hangover
liqour attack
Wine Attack
Hangover
Wine
Liquor
hangover
liquor
wine
hangover
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:29 pm

surfertrent Wrote:So I beat the drunk chick and the next level it unlocked was Blightwall South but when I click on it nothing happens. Game doesn't freeze or anything, I can still go to other zones and what not. Already tried restarting the game, any suggestions?

Me too. The game isn't completed past that point?

SORRY for the triple post, but they are all entirely separate things, and all relevant- in my defense.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby bornsinner » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:43 pm

I think if you check the notes GP only got to Blightwall Gate and then Vinara, which implies that Blightwall South hasn't been added yet.

Does anyone know when the next patch will be? And also, will the champions be getting their own unique animations? Will we be able to do the old thing of putting two units together for their scenes?

Excellent game btw, much love GP
bornsinner

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:50 pm

The balance is horrible.
This game isn't fun, it's irritating.

Some boses are downright untouchable with certain classes, some enemies (especially the robots!) have retarded specials that re-charge a lot faster than mine and make them un-fucking touchable
ElPresidente

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop