Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:50 am

What's the gallery...?
I thought we just had a summons place.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby Z0mb13 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:04 am

Johnno1 Wrote:Here you got mine, which is at the moment end. I've already finished 2 tavern missions.
just put it into %appdata%\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\"somekindoffolder"\www.legendofkrystal.com\

Thanks to GoRepeat for that amazing game :mrgreen: even if i miss the rpg-style of the first version, but it still has its difficulty ;)

The tradition of the forum is that you use private messages to send the saves instead of putting the file directly. Or at least hide it into a spoiler!

sniff3005 Wrote:if you know what to do you don't really need this. any future updates that break saves this file wont work =(

When your save file who's named for exemple com.gorepete.snt2v31.sol doesn't work anymore, because the new save version is named com.gorepete.snt2v32.sol, all you have to do is:
open your old com.gorepete.snt2v31.sol with a text editor, you'll see com.gorepete.snt2v31 on the first line, change it to com.gorepete.snt2v32, save the file to com.gorepete.snt2v32.sol, put it on your game folder and (if both saves files are quite the same) enjoy.
Last edited by Z0mb13 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Z0mb13

Postby sniff3005 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:22 am

but if Gore adds new variables it may break that file. or the game.
sniff3005

Postby HidSpnk » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:30 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:The balance is horrible.
This game isn't fun, it's irritating.

Some boses are downright untouchable with certain classes, some enemies (especially the robots!) have retarded specials that re-charge a lot faster than mine and make them un-fucking touchable

agreed, i finished the game 5 times, still they are untouchable sometimes, you have to play 7 times and win it just because you get lucky not that you changed your strategy
and im a strategy turned base fan, finished xcom enemy unknown on hard difficultly and so many other games like civilization, rome total war.
i guess 3/4 of players Will leave this game after they reach to first boss...
but the whole idea of this game is amazing, good job
HidSpnk
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:10 pm

MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:
For example, on the mech level where the ability gives mechs 99 hp, note that the leader only has some... 5 hp was it? That's a reason for that- The game won't let you cram the the MMM combo through the whole game, where you put a medic and mage behind a tank and watch yourself safely occupy 1/3 of the board.

Nope.
The boss has 20 HP, you have 10.
If ANY enemy gets trough your lines, you're dead.
Not even my best boosted unit can do 20 damage, so there's no way I can kill it in one hit or before ti activates it's special or get trough the wall of mecha.

Also, if the AI spawns rouges...two attacks at 10dmg each. No defence can hold against that.
You literally go from winning to loosing in an instant.
If it spawns 2 rouges....
ElPresidente

Postby loshi1505 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:40 pm

lol people are still having trouble with the mechs. that's like soo~ 2 months ago. :lol:

but nah in my opinion this game is restively easy... like every level has tricks to them. and grinding takes about 70% of their difficulty away... hell I can beat the mechs with just 2 mana 2 scouts... I honestly find the mech levels the easiest now... >_>

as for a suggestion of play style
A: find the trick to each level/boss fight
B: have a somewhat balanced squad
C: grind if needed

example the first mech fight is easy as all hell since the captain only has 5 HP, thus fast offence = victory

second mech battle is slightly trickier, first you need to SAVE YOU SPECAIL for AFTER they use theirs. this will bring the enemy unit's attack to 1 or 0 depending on warcry. after that all you need to do is plan out how to block units from eva AND sneak a unit or two behind them to damage the captain and win the fight. (personally i suggest attackers and healers most prominently here... with like A tank too. ;)

the 3rd mech stage is even easier so if you have problems with that one.... get some dang skill and use your head baka. >_<
loshi1505

Postby Johnno1 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:38 pm

you also could play the already won battles again, to lvl up your squad-units. Or you make a Tavernquest, so you get some heroes
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Mystic Luke has a very nice special attack
Johnno1

Postby Johnno1 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:47 pm

I've heard Photovol performs at shadefall, but what the hell i'm supposed to do in order to meet her?
I've tried already everything that makes sense, but i can't get it. Either i'm to stupid to get it or i have to test everything through
Johnno1

Postby Flashstalker » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:19 pm

Johnno1 Wrote:I've heard Photovol performs at shadefall, but what the hell i'm supposed to do in order to meet her?
I've tried already everything that makes sense, but i can't get it. Either i'm to stupid to get it or i have to test everything through

I believe the answer to that riddle was posted in the 40s pages, shouldn't take long to find it.
Flashstalker

Postby Johnno1 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:38 pm

Flashstalker Wrote:
Johnno1 Wrote:I've heard Photovol performs at shadefall, but what the hell i'm supposed to do in order to meet her?

I believe the answer to that riddle was posted in the 40s pages, shouldn't take long to find it.

thanks i'll use search first next time ;)
Johnno1

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:47 am

ElPresidente Wrote:
MajorMajorMajorMajor Wrote:
For example, on the mech level where the ability gives mechs 99 hp, note that the leader only has some... 5 hp was it? That's a reason for that- The game won't let you cram the the MMM combo through the whole game, where you put a medic and mage behind a tank and watch yourself safely occupy 1/3 of the board.

Nope.
The boss has 20 HP, you have 10.
If ANY enemy gets trough your lines, you're dead.
Not even my best boosted unit can do 20 damage, so there's no way I can kill it in one hit or before ti activates it's special or get trough the wall of mecha.

Also, if the AI spawns rouges...two attacks at 10dmg each. No defence can hold against that.
You literally go from winning to loosing in an instant.
If it spawns 2 rouges....

Oh, is it? I remember my strategy now.
Notice that the mechs cost 4 energy instead of two. At least if you're lucky. This way, once overdrive is used and all three mechs occupy the board, your goal is to block all mechs, probably with guards/tanks -whatever their official name is- with units that can at least take two hits. It actually helps that they have so much hp so you have as much time as you need to attack the unguarded mech leader.

This is the Waystation one, right?
With the energy pool full, if you've been able to shove a unit through a gap, that's how you'll win. For instance, if you can block a mech early in the lane and in an adjacent lane, block a mech late in the lane so that you have space for a unit to squeeze through, you should do well.
It's quite doable. It's just very chancy. However you should be saving your special ability. It's best to not use it. However if you use it properly, you should eventually be able to drain your opponent's cards very easily by turtling well. I think.

It's not really particularly complicated. With a well-buffed unit (by using proper supporting runes), you can finish them off in 2-3 hits. If you use the unit which attacks twice, 5 damage will let you two hit the mech.
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby HidSpnk » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:53 am

loshi1505 Wrote:lol people are still having trouble with the mechs. that's like soo~ 2 months ago. :lol:

but nah in my opinion this game is restively easy... like every level has tricks to them. and grinding takes about 70% of their difficulty away... hell I can beat the mechs with just 2 mana 2 scouts... I honestly find the mech levels the easiest now... >_>

as for a suggestion of play style
A: find the trick to each level/boss fight
B: have a somewhat balanced squad
C: grind if needed

example the first mech fight is easy as all hell since the captain only has 5 HP, thus fast offence = victory

second mech battle is slightly trickier, first you need to SAVE YOU SPECAIL for AFTER they use theirs. this will bring the enemy unit's attack to 1 or 0 depending on warcry. after that all you need to do is plan out how to block units from eva AND sneak a unit or two behind them to damage the captain and win the fight. (personally i suggest attackers and healers most prominently here... with like A tank too. ;)

the 3rd mech stage is even easier so if you have problems with that one.... get some dang skill and use your head baka. >_<

i can start the game now and finish it in like 30 mins... thats only because i played it so many times
this game is getting easy for you because you played it for 1000hours , you are not using your brain to win the game ,, its just repeating same thing over and over .
for a newbie this game is gonna be so hard to beat.

and lets go for untouchable....when mechs uses 1 tank at first. and then 1 scout behind it... you lost no matter what.
HidSpnk
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:46 pm

Z0mb13 Wrote:When your save file who's named for exemple com.gorepete.snt2v31.sol doesn't work anymore, because the new save version is named com.gorepete.snt2v32.sol, all you have to do is:
open your old com.gorepete.snt2v31.sol with a text editor, you'll see com.gorepete.snt2v31 on the first line, change it to com.gorepete.snt2v32, save the file to com.gorepete.snt2v32.sol, put it on your game folder and (if both saves files are quite the same) enjoy.

I really advise against doing this. When I break the saves it is because there is something changed in the game about how the data is being read - when you just force the game to use the old save you are going to see bugs that aren't really bugs and have me chasing my tail looking for non-issues just because you forced in old save data that is no longer compatible with the current game

HidSpnk Wrote:and lets go for untouchable....when mechs uses 1 tank at first. and then 1 scout behind it... you lost no matter what.

Or, since they only have 2 hp, you have a mage with 4 attack hit the tank and they die from impact ;)

If it makes you feel any better, I did think about adding a piercing class that could hit for full damage in a line (like gunners from HSR) or maybe add a root/stun debuff. I just never got around to it. Might make it a Hero ability.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby dndman997 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 4:20 pm

whats the easiest way of defeating the first boss x.x
dndman997

Postby MajorMajorMajorMajor » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:34 pm

dndman997 Wrote:whats the easiest way of defeating the first boss x.x

Easiest?
Do you mean you've looked up methods already and you're asking for more detail or do you mean you're not sure how to defeat boss 1?
MajorMajorMajorMajor

Postby dndman997 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:52 pm

not sure how to beat her actually :P
dndman997

Postby SirDrMrCoolGuy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:40 pm

Don't worry GoRepeat, you didn't break the saves.
SirDrMrCoolGuy
Newly Registered

Postby ExtraHachse » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:36 pm

Defeated Pecunia's first form, but died on the second stage. It's kinda annoying that I have to replay the first form again. It took me a while to bring her health down... Is there a way to get something like a checkpoint if you beat her first form? I hope she doesn't have a third stage...
ExtraHachse

Postby ExtraHachse » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:43 pm

Nevermind. I did it. Healer was probably a poor choice this time.

Sorry for double post.
ExtraHachse

Postby SirDrMrCoolGuy » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:12 am

GLITCH REPORT: not using suppression field on stage 3 of precunia fight will trigger an endless loop of dialog.
SirDrMrCoolGuy
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop