Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby Kyn » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:11 pm

Framerate is much better now, thou it still does lag sometimes, seemingly randomly.

Also, a team tab would help out a lot, where you can switch your active team in the army menu, but any unit on any team can't be sent to chant or whatever. Making it so they don't leave teams if you give them different armor would be nice too (unless it invalidates to many of the class / class + race combo, which then they should be removed from the list!)
Kyn

Postby Allsop2604 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:15 am

powuivnpeb Wrote:
Sheeper Wrote:Could someone find it in their hearts and upload some savegame again? Yes, I know it will be gone or useless later, but right now, I just can't convince myself to go through the game again for at least 15th time to check the new later game content (missed a few updates). Thanks! (For reading, at least)

Edit: On second thought, I'm gonna wait for GoRepeat's "ok" before uploading a full clear save.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Been waiting for someone to upload a save for weeks.
^.^
Allsop2604

Postby VladimirRomanov » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:56 am

Allsop2604 Wrote:
powuivnpeb Wrote:
Sheeper Wrote:Could someone find it in their hearts and upload some savegame again? Yes, I know it will be gone or useless later, but right now, I just can't convince myself to go through the game again for at least 15th time to check the new later game content (missed a few updates). Thanks! (For reading, at least)

Edit: On second thought, I'm gonna wait for GoRepeat's "ok" before uploading a full clear save.

I'll keep my fingers crossed. Been waiting for someone to upload a save for weeks.

Gonna be honest, I've beaten this game many times. I just don't have enough patience to do it again. It is like playing unfair mario 20 times in a row.
VladimirRomanov

Postby WingChunPokemon » Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:47 am

Gonna be honest, I've beaten this game many times. I just don't have enough patience to do it again. It is like playing unfair mario 20 times in a row.

Same.. Not 20 but I've beat it 4 times... Just gonna wait a few months to play now.
WingChunPokemon
Newly Registered

Postby SubjectSix » Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:09 pm

Hey GoRepeat, think I've found a bug. While playing Scout Eva in the Vanity bossfight I've been trying to discover how to avoid Vanity's gravity attack (something I could use a tip for (pls, I beg you so I may progress)) and whenever I stand in front of a solidier, the gravity effect fills the screen but when it goes black it stays black.
SubjectSix

Postby XXXXXXXXCV » Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:34 pm

WingChunPokemon Wrote:Edit: On second thought, I'm gonna wait for GoRepeat's "ok" before uploading a full clear save.

Same.. Not 20 but I've beat it 4 times... Just gonna wait a few months to play now.

same i don't think my Sanity or my patience can take anymore save deletions
XXXXXXXXCV

Postby randomcouchpotato » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:10 am

With these last few releases the saves seem to be forward-compatible. You can back up your save file too, just look for the file named "com.gorepete.snt2v32.sol" in your browser cache and copy it somewhere safe.

In my case I always download the game locally and play it with Chrome so the save is stored here:
C:\Users\<name>\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\<hash>\localhost
randomcouchpotato
Newly Registered

Postby toanly1986 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:10 pm

OMG, bovos such a ultimate tanker which each unit get more 20 health ~~
i registered an account here because i want to play game in LoK, not somewhere else, especially is FG :lol:
toanly1986

Postby Dumai » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:20 pm

Ok, not sure if this has been mentioned before, as this thread is huge (and I couldn't find it in the recent pages, I've read all the others). Anyway, this is on the fight where the robots are boosted to 100 dmg/99 health. If you use admin rights and reduce their attack to 1 after they've been boosted, THEN use the rune that further reduces attack by 2, whichever mob you used it on reverts to 99dmg. I assume it's attack goes to 0, then one less returns it to 99? I assume that's not working as intended.
Dumai
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:36 pm

Dumai Wrote:Ok, not sure if this has been mentioned before, as this thread is huge (and I couldn't find it in the recent pages, I've read all the others).

*looks over at Peach's Untold Tale's thread*

Yeah, this thread is huge! XD

Although, in seriousness, there is the search function that can help if you're stuck. If there's nothing, then hey, congrats! Someone will more than likely will hear this and accept the challenge!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:23 am

Dumai Wrote:Ok, not sure if this has been mentioned before, as this thread is huge (and I couldn't find it in the recent pages, I've read all the others). Anyway, this is on the fight where the robots are boosted to 100 dmg/99 health. If you use admin rights and reduce their attack to 1 after they've been boosted, THEN use the rune that further reduces attack by 2, whichever mob you used it on reverts to 99dmg. I assume it's attack goes to 0, then one less returns it to 99? I assume that's not working as intended.

It is tied to the issue of weaker buffs over-riding stronger ones. Pecunia's Admin Rights is considered the same category, so the 2 damage reduction over writes the 99 damage reduction :oops:

VintageBass Wrote:Stuff

FINE YOU CAN BE A HERO. Want the wolf or cow?
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby VintageBass » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:41 am

GoRepeat Wrote:

... I didn't asked anything about that this time around... I mean if you're offering, cow sounds up my alley given how I have been doing things lately in RPs, I was just telling the newcomer about the search option to get through and joke about the size of the threads here.

;-; Honest...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby GoRepeat » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:11 am

VintageBass Wrote:
GoRepeat Wrote:

... I didn't asked anything about that this time around... I mean if you're offering, cow sounds up my alley given how I have been doing things lately in RPs, I was just telling the newcomer about the search option to get through and joke about the size of the threads here.

;-; Honest...

Gimme a class and reasonable ability
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby VintageBass » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:17 am

GoRepeat Wrote:Gimme a class and reasonable ability

I'll get back to you on that. *goes off to study*
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:50 am

GoRepeat, I don't know if this is in purpose or not, but mages wont move forward after attacking.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby Lucky777 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:43 pm

GoRepeat Wrote:It is tied to the issue of weaker buffs over-riding stronger ones. Pecunia's Admin Rights is considered the same category, so the 2 damage reduction over writes the 99 damage reduction :oops:

...I'm pretty glad the stronger ability will resist being overwritten by the weaker ability soon.

Also

It's not often the explanation for a bug makes me literally laugh aloud, but ... THIS ONE DID.
Lucky777

Postby napala » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:58 pm

Dead2112man Wrote:GoRepeat, I don't know if this is in purpose or not, but mages wont move forward after attacking.

You mean always? Or when they are near the enemy line? Because they won't advance completely, so the melee classes can still attack on that lane.
napala

Postby toanly1986 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:01 pm

after defeat the Ear battle, i can see 1 star and 3 star of bovos, but must wait to the Eye to get them, so sad :(
i registered an account here because i want to play game in LoK, not somewhere else, especially is FG :lol:
toanly1986

Postby Throbby » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:55 am

Here's an interesting glitch:
Huh..PNG
Huh..PNG (182.73 KiB) Viewed 1542 times

Also, I was doing the Photovol fight, and that mean ol' gorger in the lower right changed lanes right *through* my guy in the center aisle.
what.PNG
what.PNG (533.11 KiB) Viewed 1542 times

Ack! Those are rather larger than I'd intended...
Throbby

Postby Draconias » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:43 am

Alright, so I've played this game up to the point where

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bridgette dies.

And I need to know...is this game going to have a depressing storyline/sad ending, or not? I'm playing this game for certain reasons, and feeling sad and depressed isn't one of them. :P
Draconias
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop