VintageBass

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:39 am

VintageBass Wrote:
GoRepeat Wrote:
VintageBass Wrote:I don't know what to do... ;-;

Pick a class and reasonable ability!

Oh that I can do easily...

Then do it, slacker, you are holding up operations.

AND YES I DELETED / EDITED A BUNCH OF POSTS!!! I warned you not to spam my thread!
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Dead2112man » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:00 am

Great use of power, the ability to remove nonsense
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Postby VintageBass » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:06 am

And to edit things around... which, I'm not too upset over.

Right, now to get to work on things... *attempts more research*
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Tehshudge » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:55 am

So, I just started playing this, and I'm stuck on the first boss because none of the buttons do anything and are all greyed out (as if they aren't viable options). Sorry if this has been a previously discussed issue. I'm using the download file with Internet Explorer if that makes a difference.
Tehshudge
Newly Registered

Postby piolif » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:58 am

How do I fight Somna? When I start the battle I get the short conversation and then everything (exept for Somna herself) stops moving.
Tried it with all different classes, tried to click everywhere, tried to wait, but nothing happens. The only button that works is "Flee".
piolif

Postby XaldonAjide » Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:17 pm

!Noticed new update to Lucky's Ability, Rip Photovol surviving against Flair spam. Honestly now the ability has been nerfed to the point where it would make more sense to just use Runes to boost your units attack.
XaldonAjide

Postby Leotard » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:05 pm

The fight at the Starlit tower is currently broken for me. Enter the field and nothing happens. Cannot fight, but can flee, and game proceeds as normal. Most likely the pre-fight conversation is not triggering.

Edit: Flash Actionscript error

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property stageClip not found on asBoss and there is no default value.
at asMain/checkEva()
at asMain/bossTick()
at asMain/gameTick()

hope that helps
Leotard
Newly Registered

Postby powuivnpeb » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:11 pm

piolif Wrote:How do I fight Somna? When I start the battle I get the short conversation and then everything (exept for Somna herself) stops moving.
Tried it with all different classes, tried to click everywhere, tried to wait, but nothing happens. The only button that works is "Flee".

moving doesn't work either?
if you could pm me your save I could have a look at it.
powuivnpeb

Postby piolif » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:16 pm

powuivnpeb Wrote:
piolif Wrote:How do I fight Somna? When I start the battle I get the short conversation and then everything (exept for Somna herself) stops moving.

moving doesn't work either?
if you could pm me your save I could have a look at it.

Sorry, can't pm people (don't have enough posts yet), but i can post a screenshot if this helps
Screenshot_1.png

It always stops at this point and aside from Somna swinging a bit up and down(and flapping her wings), nothing moves.
I can only Flee, which leads to a short conversation ("How did I even loose" "I...have no idea") and brings me back to the map.
piolif

Postby kingofbrocoli » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:18 pm

XaldonAjide Wrote:!Noticed new update to Lucky's Ability, Rip Photovol surviving against Flair spam. Honestly now the ability has been nerfed to the point where it would make more sense to just use Runes to boost your units attack.

Well, Don´t you remember the mask fight in the first Sakyubasu? It should be clear that the mask spirits are assholes.
kingofbrocoli

Postby Dumai » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:19 pm

XaldonAjide Wrote:!Noticed new update to Lucky's Ability, Rip Photovol surviving against Flair spam. Honestly now the ability has been nerfed to the point where it would make more sense to just use Runes to boost your units attack.

Personally I like using it on my tank units. They end up with still quite a bit of hp, but some pretty damn decent attack. Funny though, I never thought of using it on Photovol for the crazy flares. I just popped her in to try for a sleep and expected her to die the next round XD.

On a different note, I wanted to chime in about the phasmos. Initially I was pretty much raging at their difficulty, but after thinking about it for a while I think they're currently tuned rather well. While very hard, the fact that we can still beat them without farming is very telling. This is near the end game (I think?) so we should expect some pretty extreme but not impossible difficulty at this point without farming. With farming they are very manageable.
Dumai
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:16 am

Hmm it sounds like all of you are having issues with the boss battles. When doing optimization, I reworked the way boss animations were brought in and executed; since boss fights use a separate algorithm there is a good chance I missed updating something. I will go take a look.

Edit - Yep I forgot to update a reference, so Eva's animations were crashing the game. Should be fixed now.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Galgano » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:09 am

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but after the 85th addition to the chant, the units on the bottom of the list still don't display any data. I saw this in a previous build so I thought it was a bug, but it's still occurring so now I'm not sure if it is. Also, would there be some way to purchase low level runes for a lot of...moolah? money? souls? After a certain point, I can't get any low level runes because my units are too strong and kill the enemy units before I can activate the lust spell. Love the game so far.

I encountered the Chef bug that was mentioned a few pages back, but instead of none of the post battle coitus positions being opened, the first two were (as I had lust-beaten 3 of them) but there were no pictures. I decided to foolishly click on one of them and the game froze.

Also, I'm not crazy in thinking that the 2 mana cost equipment is the best right? You can pretty much coast through the game using the 2 mana stuff. As long as you keep your dream team so that they level up throughout the game. What's everyone's lineup for their team?
(I don't remember the class names so I just go by color)I have:
1st tier: hive(blue) with intimidate
2nd tier: ilosa(blue) with protect / Vlad
3rd tier: gorger (red) with warcry / hive (red) with intimidate / gorger (yellow) with curse / hive (yellow) with boost
4th tier: ilosa (green) with heal / hive (green) with heal / gorger (purple) with Flare / hive (purple) with thunderstorm
5th tier: gorger (yellow) with curse / Photovol / Ioshia / Lucky Strike

I would have swapped out the second gorger (yellow) with the chef, but I ran into complications in the winning text. Oh yeah, could you add the heroes to the missions tab when you first hear the rumor? That way people don't have to complete them in order and they can have multiple heroes to collect at a time. Since a bunch of people are running into a wall with Photovol, I figure allowing them to bypass her and get the other heroes would make them feel better.
Galgano

Postby Hound Archon » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:00 am

Not sure if this is related to the issue with Eva's animations, which you just fixed, but Vanity's black hole is just expanding into blackness and doesn't stop being black. And then I can't do anything.
Hound Archon

Postby Throbby » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:50 am

The game is absolutely zipping along, smooth as silk. Whatever you tinkered with during this last optimization and animation fix, it's awesome.

Might want to consider adding an auto-save in between stages of the Pecunia fight, though. On my first run-through, I put all my chanters into mage and just powered through her (she hit me with Dagger in the Dark, and I shrugged it off with all my bonus hp). This time, though, I'm getting killed with the Whirlwind attack, and I'm pretty close to just using the overpower strategy again, just so I don't have to keep doing the first fights over and over again. :/
Throbby

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop