Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby loshi1505 » Fri May 22, 2015 12:05 pm

loshi1505 Wrote:level 3 is beatable

quit freaking out peeps the game has yet to even be half way done yet.

and as it currently is it just takes a ass ton of grinding to beat. :lol: posion on every troop aside tanks is a good start then figure out which class and unit combinations your comfortable with. ;)
loshi1505

Postby SixthDragon » Fri May 22, 2015 12:18 pm

I don't know if you fixed it today, but there was a bug yesterday where I tried captureing 2 enemies in 1 attack (only able to be done with a mage or ability), it only played 1 animation and I only captured one, even though I KO'd both of them.
SixthDragon
Newly Registered

Postby Shawky the Shark Wolf » Fri May 22, 2015 2:22 pm

To be honest, I beat the third level on my like.. 4th or 5th try, but that was because I managed to sneak a red melee unit behind the enemy lines and then just blocked the huge army behind it with fodder. Guess I got lucky :P
I'm just a shark boi, who plays games and yells "Oi!"
Shawky the Shark Wolf

Postby loshi1505 » Fri May 22, 2015 3:32 pm

Shawky the Shark Wolf Wrote:To be honest, I beat the third level on my like.. 4th or 5th try, but that was because I managed to sneak a red melee unit behind the enemy lines and then just blocked the huge army behind it with fodder. Guess I got lucky :P

lol yeah I'd say you got a bit luck. :lol: it's not too uncommon though... it's just I like beating the AI outright by killing or capturing ALL units~ :mrgreen: feels extremely satisfying winning like that. :P
loshi1505

Postby Train1305 » Fri May 22, 2015 5:39 pm

As expected of Sakyu games, difficult :| :ugeek: But I' looking forward for more sex scenes :twisted:
Train1305

Postby Train1305 » Fri May 22, 2015 7:07 pm

I've a bit trouble executing the sexual scene, can anyone give directions about it i.e. when to click after clicking the heart
Train1305

Postby sigdelequa » Fri May 22, 2015 7:57 pm

Gero! Its awesome to see you back and working on Sakyubasu II! Im a lurker, never really put my two cents into any game creation because I feel the game should reflect its creator! If its a good game, the creator is a good game maker, if not of course he isnt. In your case, your last game was amazing and its nice to see you looking into a whole new game style. You planning on doing a patron for it for some extra assistance? If so pm me so I can donate. I trust your work THAT much. I normally never donate unless I trust a game maker.
sigdelequa

Postby Lucky777 » Fri May 22, 2015 10:10 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Mages and Healers have a maximum range they will approach the enemy at. They will stop once they can hit the enemy boss (so square 4 for mages and square 5 for healers). At that point, ally melee units will run past them to continue attacking. This should be reflected when you click on the mage or healer and there is no movement tile, just 3/2 attack range tiles between them and the boss row.

And that right there is useful-ass information.

Might want to have it mentioned somewhere, but good to know.

(And yeah no the whole "get oneshot lightning stormed and 0atk intimidated by the enemy" shit is no good at all, though when we have runes like that too it's awesome.)
Lucky777

Postby napala » Sat May 23, 2015 1:22 am

Train1305 Wrote:I've a bit trouble executing the sexual scene, can anyone give directions about it i.e. when to click after clicking the heart

After you click the heart and Corrupting Lust is activated, any unit you kill during the next 2 turns will activate a scene. You will also capture that enemy for you to use, and with some luck, you may earn a rune.

Alternatively, go to the "Summon" menu, select 2 creatures, and 1 character (Eva, Beezy or Bridgette) if you go for a Gorger-on-Gorger animation.
napala

Postby Train1305 » Sat May 23, 2015 4:41 am

Thanks Apalapan for the info.
Train1305

Postby Lucky777 » Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 pm

Pretty sure I triggered corrupting lust when there were two enemies that were going to die, but only the last one to die got scene-d.

And I like how much clearer the grid is now, even though it was pretty clear before - just seems crisper or something now, somehow.

The additional overlay information is also a fucking godsend, though one does have to figure out what the symbols mean as I don't think there's any mouseover.
I also don't think it contains ALL the status effects - for example, it doesn't say how long the enemy is prevented from lane-switching for.
Or if it does contain an entry for that status-effect, the entry isn't working, since I had an illosa locked down with the guardian effect and nothing showed up on its overlay.

The scenes DO seem to take multiple clicks to get through now.

Err... but they don't seem to speed up.
Lucky777

Postby soul5k » Sun May 24, 2015 2:03 pm

dunno if its just me, but when I exit I lose my army. Also why did the sex scenes stop rotating? I thought there were a few alternative scenes per unit
soul5k
Newly Registered

Postby KiraiNious » Sun May 24, 2015 3:20 pm

Looks good for a base for a game

my only complaint is too many units to scroll though

I BEG YOU to make it a scrollbar not buttons i can't beat level two of the crystal forest simply because i can't check new recruits for runes way too far down

also by chance will converted units be a type of currency or something Because I don't see the point in having so many otherwise
KiraiNious
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Sun May 24, 2015 4:29 pm

KiraiNious Wrote:Looks good for a base for a game

my only complaint is too many units to scroll though

I BEG YOU to make it a scrollbar not buttons i can't beat level two of the crystal forest simply because i can't check new recruits for runes way too far down

also by chance will converted units be a type of currency or something Because I don't see the point in having so many otherwise

Yeah I am thinking of implementing something where you remove them from your army to "reinforce the front" and after removing so many the other units you have of the same type get stat bonuses or something. Like if you "sacrifice" 20 Drones, all Drones get a base +1 attack etc etc. Likewise, you can trade in 10 runes for a rune of the next higher rank. Or something. Still haven't worked out the details.

I am looking into better sorting options and/or a scrollbar. Alternately, I can see about tying the scrolling to the actual mouse wheel (probably the easiest option).
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby loshi1505 » Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm

I'd say anything to get rid of excess troops is better than nothing at this point... def work out the details of which direction you wanna go in later. ;)

currently the excess units are such a hindrance it's not even funny. >_< not mentioning the lag I get when I have to scroll down all of them...
hmm.... random idea but instead of a scroll down method might it be an idea to have separate pages for each species? this might help a lot with tabbing though units and stuff.
loshi1505

Postby Lucky777 » Sun May 24, 2015 4:53 pm

soul5k Wrote:why did the sex scenes stop rotating? I thought there were a few alternative scenes per unit

The scenes depend on the rank of the unit which initiates the scene.

Since right now you only have rank 1 units, you only get the rank 1 initiator version of the scene.

(By "rank" I mean what level of uh ... class clothing they have, for lack of a better term in my brain right now - like whether they have the pearl stud or the wizard's fetish.)

...Disregard spoiler: failed attempts to spot bugs.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

EDIT: To GP

Poisoned healers don't seem to heal anyone.
That's a problem.
I have to check and see if other "end of turn" effects don't go off when something's poisoned, but I don't THINK I noticed any ragers not attack-increasing.
Edit2: ... Or was I just not paying attention when it comes to that healing thing?
Fuuuuck, lemme test it again. YEP. HEAL HAPPENS BEFORE POISON. AS TO THE "POISONED HEALERS DON'T HEAL" STATEMENT, DISREGARD THAT; I SUCK COCKS.

An ACTUAL noteworthy thing is that I took out an illosa during corrupting lust and no scene played: I took her out with the wizard-class splash damage, not a rune.
Wait, no, it's mentioned that impact won't cause scenes anymore, not just rune-stuff won't cause them anymore.
I'M ON A ROLL OF FAILURE TODAY

Speaking of failure, the sheer number of creatures you get WITHOUT their fucking runes is annoying as shit.
Is it a flat 25% chance for each creature you capture to have a rune, or a 25% chance for each creature WHO HAD A RUNE to RETAIN that rune (or gain the stage's rune)?
I'd test it out but I haven't the patience.

Gorepete Wrote:I am thinking of implementing something where you remove them from your army to "reinforce the front" and after removing so many the other units you have of the same type get stat bonuses or something. Like if you "sacrifice" 20 Drones, all Drones get a base +1 attack etc etc.

Mechanically it certainly sounds like a plan, though you'll have to wrack your brains for a lore reason I guess.
Regardless, it'd give you something to do with all the trash creatures you get when trying to grind runes/stronger units.
That's gonna be enough ramming my head against vastly superior runes for one day.

(Oh and the animations still do not speed up.)
Lucky777

Postby Poati » Mon May 25, 2015 3:04 am

Hey,
I really love this game but i just cant beat "The Break". I've grinded 3 hours now and all i got was : Protect or None Rune. Even if i get a protect rune, the enemy protects by 5 or something while i can just protect by 2. Now i even lost my whole savegame as i dont know how to save.
It would be really nice if someone could tell me how to save and with which strategy i can beat this level. Thanks in advance.
Poati

Postby GoRepeat » Mon May 25, 2015 5:02 am

Poati Wrote:Hey,
I really love this game but i just cant beat "The Break". I've grinded 3 hours now and all i got was : Protect or None Rune. Even if i get a protect rune, the enemy protects by 5 or something while i can just protect by 2. Now i even lost my whole savegame as i dont know how to save.
It would be really nice if someone could tell me how to save and with which strategy i can beat this level. Thanks in advance.

There isn't an actual save feature yet; the continue button just pushes you forward with a pre-fabbed group. The level will be tuned down in the next update (generally, don't take the last level in any update to be the actual version, they act more as a bar standard).
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Zatheus » Tue May 26, 2015 7:48 am

Game working great so far the lore is starting to get more interesting with every update (Btw, The Break totally beatable if you spam Pearl Stud since the game is not full strategy yet) I have a question, will the "bosses", like the last Fairy, have an special conversion scene? the lore suggest that she will be brainwashed in "Eva's way". And a doubt, will the future animations "finish" ? since the logic of the game suggest that they're converted after they climaxed.

Keep up the good work, I still play the first one just coz the lore and the gameplay, this is different but very fun nonetheless
Zatheus

Postby Beria » Wed May 27, 2015 8:52 pm

Can't complete tutorial, i only have one unit 1/10 and while he block one scout, another one just pass to me and kill me
Beria
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop