Sakyubasu no Tatakai II (Finished)

Re: Sakyubasu no Tatakai II

Postby Kyn » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:59 am

Psyside Wrote:Can some one say how to actually kill her and stop talkin in riddles.....
Ye ilusions shiled you but the ultimate anhialates you eatherway

The ultimate does 0 damage if two of the illusions are alive
No one is talking in riddles.

You have to use your ability that reduces damage on two of the lasers, and let one of the illusions block a laser. When gravity happens you move back to the empty lane and use your damage reduction, she always casts 2 lasers, then gravity, 1 laser, and then the explosion. Summons 3 new minions and repeats.

You get 2 turns to damage her, it is honestly really easy. If you still have trouble just farm The Hive for Grogers and send them to chant until you get a health and attack bonus for your eva spec.
Kyn

Is Shadefall the end?

Postby heis3780 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:39 am

I don't know if I did something wrong, or if I'm playing an outdated version of the game, but when I beated Shadefall (finally!!! what a pain in the @ZZ) the icon "!" dissapeared. In the world map, it continued appearing in the Crystal Forest, but when you enter the Crystal Forest, only appear the "heart" icon until Shadefall, and then nothing. Is it right (the current version of the game goes only until there?), or there's a bug, or am I playing an outdated version?
Since I'm here, let me congratulate the creator of this game. It's a revolution, considering the concept of the previous game! It's not that the ST1 is not good! Not at all! It's wonderfull. But I prefer strategy games, rather than action ones.
heis3780
Newly Registered

Postby GoRepeat » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:23 am

Apalapan Wrote:I had to play thru the whole damn thing again just to see one scene. It was completely worth it. That style of the animation was a pleasant surprise.

Glad you liked it, it took me longer to make than I am willing to admit. I am terrible at animating splooge.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby Shoubai » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:44 am

Seriously. This game is pretty awesome.
I've played it three times now (due to your updates losing the save files) and it's fun every time.

I've managed to beat the boss with all the classes now.
I would only suggest more sex positions (maybe more combinations with different rune characters).
And more sex positions with boss. (still the style of animation on the boss sex is very good.)

You've been doing a great work so far. I'm looking towards this thread now everyday.
Keep up the good work!
Shoubai

Postby Zatheus » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:27 am

Bug:

It freezed in Starlit Tower, when that Illosa summoned an scout.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bug.jpg
Bug.jpg (157.24 KiB) Viewed 1569 times

I was stupid and didn't save, but that's on me haha. The game is going great so far (still cannot beat the boss tho').

Best Regards.
Zatheus

Postby ElPresidente » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:09 pm

For me, the enemies have become invulnerable.

That Crystal Heart or whatever never seems to run out.
ElPresidente

Postby whigs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:40 am

ElPresidente Wrote:For me, the enemies have become invulnerable.

Takes two turns for the ability to drop. Keep in mind lots of those enemies spawn with a protect ability as well.
whigs

Postby whigs » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:56 am

P.s. what is this "save fix"? That would be useful to know :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Are you referring to using a decompiler?
whigs

Postby madczad » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:06 am

Randomly froze towards the end of the fight. Not sure why, sorry , but it happened.

http://gyazo.com/f689916db01ecc50ad15c393ee73be77
madczad
Newly Registered

Postby king-cj - papa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:58 am

Excellent start to game bro, really liked it so far found first boss impossible with all classes after 20 or so attempts ... gotta hand it to you on gameplay , also found difficultie of last game very high, took allot of play to get decent , im a fan and it took a lot of time to beat the original but it was worth it im a fan of your other games ... .. love the story .... Only request is please add huge cumshot in all sex scens , game sex isent gratifying without that splash at end after like the multiple positions , the internal cumshots on last game were class A+.... I realy liked army combat system , army of like 20 demons that rape there enemy is great , would you consider expanding on the army combat keeping everything you got upgrades and rune type thing wise just allowing player to command and battle armys of 100 solders or more using same system .. that could add a real level of epicness .. overall this game is def not finished but already a solid 100 out of 100 .. Eva's dialog is amazing , one two eva's coming for u , hahahaha
king-cj - papa
Newly Registered

Postby king-cj - papa » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:15 am

Excellent game.. would you consider putting in area where you can use eva combat before boss battle like agenst easy opponent to start so its not an ambush ...possible like chance to level her up to op leve so boss battle is easy and she can live through a few attacks and not fear an instant kill at any point in time even if its a long battle ..Also possible idea to use the system of movement squares for solder combat but eva combat maby like in fanal fantasy type thing so she instantly hits opponent ..
king-cj - papa
Newly Registered

Postby blackcore11 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:36 am

My god, that new Hive Drone animation is so fucking hot. keep it up Gorepete!!!

also i was able to beat the boss. the problem was that I didn't know you could use the Suppression Field the first time you knock down her health.
blackcore11

Postby kataramenoarni » Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:53 pm

i realy like those news animations
kataramenoarni
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:39 pm

whigs Wrote:
ElPresidente Wrote:For me, the enemies have become invulnerable.

Takes two turns for the ability to drop. Keep in mind lots of those enemies spawn with a protect ability as well.

Do you take me for an idiot?

It never drops. Enemy units are invulnerable all the time.
The only thing that works is poison, and I only have 2 units with it.

It's impossible.
ElPresidente

Postby Shoubai » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Even though you have updated the Hive Drone animation (And it looks amazing btw) I'm kinda disappointed the HiveDrone X HiveDrone has became the same animation as Gorger X Hive Drone one. It would look so much hotter with a lesbian animation like before. I know the game has many dickgirls etc. but I would be happy with lesbian animations (at least a few).

obs: there's no animation when I do Hive Drone X Gorger, the screen just flashes pink and it freezes, after I click it goes back.
Shoubai

Postby Jurassic » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:02 am

Hive Drone X Gorger freezes... :(

But somehow, i like the new Animations... it allows much more Positions, than the previous Angle. It's unfamiliar, though... how about mixing them ?
Jurassic

Postby loshi1505 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:13 am

bugs

game froze on the second level in shadow forest. -_-
http://gyazo.com/b01fff28f2e2e78b1bc4602296683431

enemy unit lane switched into another one of it's units thus having 2 enemy units on the same space. -_- couldn't get a pic of it unfortunately as that move ended the battle resulting in my loss. :|
loshi1505

Postby napala » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:02 am

Jurassic Wrote:Hive Drone X Gorger freezes... :(

Can confirm.

ElPresidente Wrote:It never drops. Enemy units are invulnerable all the time.
The only thing that works is poison, and I only have 2 units with it.
It's impossible.

git gud m8 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Shoubai Wrote:Even though you have updated the Hive Drone animation (And it looks amazing btw) I'm kinda disappointed the HiveDrone X HiveDrone has became the same animation as Gorger X Hive Drone one. It would look so much hotter with a lesbian animation like before. I know the game has many dickgirls etc. but I would be happy with lesbian animations (at least a few).

Yeah, about that, gorepete, I thought the change was only for the first h-scene, at the tutorial. I'm not angry at the change at all, mind you, futa is always welcome :D

Gorepete Wrote:- Fixed bug where enemies would use the wrong animation during a poison proc

Third time is the charm
napala

Postby GoRepeat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:37 am

I notice in all three of the freeze bugs posted recently, Eva has 0 energy. Did all of the freezes occur the turn after a sex animation?
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby napala » Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:35 am

The freeze happens in the gallery too, even if no other sex scene has occured before.
I think it has something to do specificaly with the Hive>Gorger animation.
napala

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop