Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.1 [Update 12/21/2013]

Postby Zeus Kabob » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:23 am

Suggestion: a small light that is green when the animations are done for a pairing, and red when they're not done yet.
Zeus Kabob

Postby unnecessaryaccount » Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:25 pm

Yay! New animations.

Suggestion: can you make the right arrow key (or anything really) be a shortcut for "forward" in breeding/harvesting animations? I know I can skip them with space, but I like to see the cumshots :)
unnecessaryaccount

Postby Synnym » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:30 pm

Ive tried really, really hard breeding a futa elven slave girl, (futa catgirl+elven slave girl) but all ive gotten is a lot of catgirls, futa catgirls and a few elven slave girls, but not the last one.. is it a bug or am i just plain unlucky?
Synnym
Newly Registered

Postby Fabler-S » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:32 pm

This is one helleva HOT flash. The animations are super sexy and the concept is so different!!! You are truly a creative genius :D Have you thought of adding a feature where you could toggle between being a male or female protagonist?
Fabler-S
Newly Registered

Postby Battle-Jesus » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:23 pm

I just bred myself a futa kittengirl, no problems with it. Glad to see the neoteny trait didn't have an effect on her mating gear!
Battle-Jesus

Postby kaseron » Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:33 pm

I have a gold client that's requesting an Elven Slave Boy with certain stats.
My Slave meets all the stat requirements easily, but I cannot sell him. Just says "Does not meet requirements."
Guess I'm not making rent this month :O
kaseron

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:36 am

Synnym Wrote:Ive tried really, really hard breeding a futa elven slave girl, (futa catgirl+elven slave girl) but all ive gotten is a lot of catgirls, futa catgirls and a few elven slave girls, but not the last one.. is it a bug or am i just plain unlucky?

Just unlucky.
Zeus Kabob

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:03 am

kaseron Wrote:I have a gold client that's requesting an Elven Slave Boy with certain stats.
My Slave meets all the stat requirements easily, but I cannot sell him. Just says "Does not meet requirements."

What are the specific requirements that it asked for?
HartistaPipebomb

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:41 pm

kaseron Wrote:I have a gold client that's requesting an Elven Slave Boy with certain stats.

better pay a close attention to what the gold client required I had a similar problem until I noticed the elven slave girl

didn't had 320 CHA or over, it was a bit complicated to have one since I also needed chalenging but I was able to get one

so just make sure she meet every requirement
FloraMeriadoc

Postby SapphicKatherine » Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:52 pm

I was a total brat when I saw things like neoteny and male/male were going to be introduced, but I have to say I was totally wrong. The perspective of the butt stallion/dickwolf and stallion/kittengirl are perfect. I also fell in love with the holstaurus/breeder and can't wait to see more of the slave girl and vealtaurus.

Glad to hear that things have calmed down for you and that you can relax at home for a while before going to grad school. Thanks for spending your downtime on this game. It's great to see you back.

What's a gameplay element that you would want to add outside of just more traits/animations? I think it would be neat to see the guild offer a genetic manipulation option that could take away an unwanted trait like cruel or albino. I'm also curious to see more of the elves and hopefully get to see the elf queen using that beautiful strappy.
SapphicKatherine

Postby Ironvein » Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:22 pm

FloraMeriadoc Wrote:

better pay a close attention to what the gold client required I had a similar problem until I noticed the elven slave girl

didn't had 320 CHA or over, it was a bit complicated to have one since I also needed chalenging but I was able to get one

breed an elfgirl with a monster with the required stats and use a elfgirl born from the union for your client. A child caps start are the higher between the parents and then gain a boost based off the breed modifiers inherited from the parents. If you have been breeding up your monsters, this shouldn't be a problem.

Regardless, HBomb has announced plans to completely revamp the game engine and most debugging now is pointless until he gets a beta 1.0 up. (announced on his blog)
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Postby Scottyboy » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:48 am

Can Futa catgirls be sold to clients? Because I tried to sell one and was told "Requirements not met." Also only the first futa catgirl appears in the kennel.
Scottyboy

Postby OmegaScales » Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:51 am

SapphicKatherine Wrote:I think it would be neat to see the guild offer a genetic manipulation option that could take away an unwanted trait like cruel or albino.

Does something like a lab in town that can give or remove traits for certain items (and a fee) sound acceptable?
When I say certain items, I mean like:
To give neoteny you need 2 catgirl squirts, 2 harpy greases, and 2 demon fires.
To remove albino you need 3 demon fires and 1 consumable from whatever kind of monster you want to remove the trait from.
When the fiery moon rises and the frozen sun sets, then the war between good and evil shall come to an end. Until then I, the guardian of both heaven and hell, the keeper of destruction and bringer of peace, shall dream these lives to death and freedom.
OmegaScales

Location: In your head... oh my... your secrets are safe with me!

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:40 am

Ironvein Wrote:
FloraMeriadoc Wrote:

breed an elfgirl with a monster with the required stats and use a elfgirl born from the union for your client. A child caps start are the higher between the parents and then gain a boost based off the breed modifiers inherited from the parents. If you have been breeding up your monsters, this shouldn't be a problem.

Regardless, HBomb has announced plans to completely revamp the game engine and most debugging now is pointless until he gets a beta 1.0 up. (announced on his blog)

as I said I managed to get what I wanted I was only explaining to the other person to make sure the monster meet

every requirement it wasn't a prob for me I didn't saw at first it needed 320 all I saw was elven slave girl plus chalenging

I didn't checked the rest of the requiments that was my fault that's why the other person should double check or even

triple check to see if the monster meet every requirements
FloraMeriadoc

Postby SapphicKatherine » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:18 pm

OmegaScales Wrote:
SapphicKatherine Wrote:I think it would be neat to see the guild offer a genetic manipulation option that could take away an unwanted trait like cruel or albino.

Does something like a lab in town that can give or remove traits for certain items (and a fee) sound acceptable?
When I say certain items, I mean like:
To give neoteny you need 2 catgirl squirts, 2 harpy greases, and 2 demon fires.
To remove albino you need 3 demon fires and 1 consumable from whatever kind of monster you want to remove the trait from.

That sounds perfect. At the risk of making it like a Zynga game, that could be a way to incorporate the Elves and the other tribal lady into it. Maybe they can give special items that can be used in the guild.

I wouldn't mind seeing some permanent items, like dildoes to reduce the rate that creatures get bored/unhappy or a milking machine for autoharvesting.
SapphicKatherine

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:28 am

Ironvein Wrote:
FloraMeriadoc Wrote:

To clarify: finding bugs for me is still extremely useful as it will help me immensely in deciding what code I can leave as it is versus what needs a rewrite as I go through the re-factoring process.

However, game balance issues are not much of a concern right now, as the gameplay will be significantly different once I've moved to the next version.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Krios2401 » Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:02 pm

Are you planning to complete cumshot animations for PC/Monster breeding?
Krios2401

Postby RunningAroundInCircles » Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:57 pm

I know it's a bad timing, since you said the gameplay will change anyway but I think that now, as you implemented all basic monsters, it might be the time to implement monster pregnancy. Without anymations and such of course. As I recall, you wanted it in anyway and this will probably change the gameplay significantly, so it might be the better choice to put in quickly. It would also lower the value of fertile, which is way too overpowered at the time being.
I NEVER run against walls.
RunningAroundInCircles

Postby WitchKing » Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:13 am

Hi Hartista. I wrote this as an early approach of the FAQ you posted. It's regarding the question about the animation help (the more the number of characters grow, the more time consuming it will be).

It would be good if you can read it, maybe you could found something that could help you on your website develop or on your animation troubles.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B947rI ... sp=sharing

Edit: The file is now public. Sorry for that.
Last edited by WitchKing on Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WitchKing
Newly Registered

Postby trev12 » Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:32 pm

Is there a bug in the saved game files still. If I leave my pc alone for a while after I save my game and shut down my browser for an extended period of time, my saved game is lost.
trev12
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects