Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.2 [Update 1/26/14]

Postby Ironvein » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 am

kikinak Wrote:Enjoying the game so far, but I've run into a bug. I've completed 3 gold missions so far, but the last two gave me silver traits, so the only gold traits I have are "albino"(which you start with), "are you sure you're not adopted"(which you also start with), and "healthy"

It's not a bug, the way the client trait reward works is that Gold grants you one from 'all' the remaining traits (either Silver or Gold) while Silver will only give you a Silver one. It's a random reward, but by completing enough (gold) clients; you will eventually unlock all the traits.
Life is Hard and Then You Die.
Ironvein

Postby Mechaphantom » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:46 am

I love the new texts and characters, they funny as hell, I really like the scientist tech lady and her dildo comments but the sellers person is great to, I love how the lore is coming together with the saint and all that, it just great, I very pleased with the content so far.
Mechaphantom

Postby Huricane887 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:48 am

I'm not sure if it was asked or stated yet but how do you get the player pregnant?Is that something that happens later in the game and if so what benefits does that give?
Huricane887

Postby kaseron » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:02 am

Huricane887 Wrote:I'm not sure if it was asked or stated yet but how do you get the player pregnant?Is that something that happens later in the game and if so what benefits does that give?

Clicking a monster to mate with "itself" by selecting it twice mates with the player. Males/Futas can knock you up.
kaseron

Postby Ironvein » Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:35 am

kaseron Wrote:
Huricane887 Wrote:I'm not sure if it was asked or stated yet but how do you get the player pregnant?Is that something that happens later in the game and if so what benefits does that give?

Clicking a monster to mate with "itself" by selecting it twice mates with the player. Males/Futas can knock you up.

As for benefits, there are some special traits that only come from mating with the player:

Human Intelligence: Can 'learn' new traits from mating with another monster. Rated; 10% per level chance of learning a RANDOM trait off the other monster. Kinda tricky to use if the target monster has many traits.

Human Adaptability: Any children from this monster gets a small increase in ALL stats caps, normally children will get the larger cap of the parents plus a bonus to stats that have a positive breeding modifiers.
Ironvein

Postby Huricane887 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:04 pm

Thanks you two.
Huricane887

Postby SiriusProspect » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:06 am

You know, I'd really like to see a quick save and quick load hotkey in the game. I end up using both rather often and not having to wait for the text on the top of the screen to fade before I can hit the menu button to load up would be nice to have.
SiriusProspect
Newly Registered

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:08 am

SiriusProspect Wrote:You know, I'd really like to see a quick save and quick load hotkey in the game. I end up using both rather often and not having to wait for the text on the top of the screen to fade before I can hit the menu button to load up would be nice to have.

sometimes you don't need to wait for the text to fade away in order to save if you place your mouse cursor on the system

text without seeing you you can manage to open it and save it might work all the time I don't know I didn't tried it everytimes

so I'm not fully sure if it work everytimes
FloraMeriadoc

Postby SiriusProspect » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:01 am

FloraMeriadoc Wrote:
SiriusProspect Wrote:You know, I'd really like to see a quick save and quick load hotkey in the game. I end up using both rather often and not having to wait for the text on the top of the screen to fade before I can hit the menu button to load up would be nice to have.

sometimes you don't need to wait for the text to fade away in order to save if you place your mouse cursor on the system

text without seeing you you can manage to open it and save it might work all the time I don't know I didn't tried it everytimes

so I'm not fully sure if it work everytimes
You can sometimes, but having a hotkey for both would also be a great convenience. I know I save and load a lot when trying to get just the right outcome over and over again, and I would love to have something to cut out the system menu and click. I don't imagine it would be too hard to add to the game either.
SiriusProspect
Newly Registered

Postby hentaijin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:57 am

Wow! I was surprised how much I like this game!
I failed my 2nd month, probably due to not breeding much and spamming harvest, but I didn't expect the payment to double for the next month -_-
I suppose I need to pay attention and properly breed?
hentaijin
Newly Registered

Postby sinjid » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:38 pm

i made this for everyone who want to know what are the sex animations in game
sinjid
Newly Registered

Postby Zeus Kabob » Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 pm

sinjid Wrote:i made this for everyone who want to know what are the sex animations in game

Thanks for the chart!
Zeus Kabob

Postby H4xX » Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:32 pm

Yea, thank you for the chart

The game is still nice
I played and cleared it for my 2nd time
But why did you remove the monthly dialogue or a game over / winning notification?
i liked the way it was before :D

Looks like you made the required money depending on the players money (~120% of what you have before paying)
This isn't so nice once you reached the maximum amount of money per month (if you want to *win early*), because it only lets you pay every 2nd month, but winning was removed anyway :3
I guess the debt is meant to be something to slow you down now instead of letting you win, but the mechanic is still a bit strange that you have to exploit unrealistically ^^

I won after 9 months
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

using a lot of Holst milk for breeding a Geysir 10, all stats 1k, all breeding mods maxed mons -> getting 1.6 mil / month
In theory selling mons earns more money, if you manage to get all perks onto 1 mons and get mons of all 4 and 5 + stat combinations, but that that takes way too long to be worth it
I don't know if the worth of produced items can be increased besides by getting all stats to 1000
2/3 of all incest mons had a 100% chance of not getting incest breeds, so I kinda abused that a lot once I noticed
The money i thought i had to pay kinda was 1k->10k->60k->1.5 mil, so i was surprised first and wondered if it goes x10 every time and made haste after 3 months, lol
The last time i played the game i did incest only using the incest perk that doesn't exist anymore - was fun to have to play the game another way, thanks ;)

One time the flash player crashed when going to sleep (ingame) - it was just after I did another laggy action, can't remember which
H4xX
Newly Registered

Postby Ironvein » Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:39 pm

HBomb mentioned in another discussion that a lot of his resources failed to be reassigned correctly when he was reorganizing the file structure, that's probably what happened to missing scenes/events. They probably exist but there accessors are not linked correctly anymore.

As for the laggy action; it probably the amount of consumables you were producing was straining the memory constraints of Flash. Since each consumable has a number of unique properties, each have to be held in memory. Not very efficient memory management for an easily disposable item.
Ironvein

Postby H4xX » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:50 am

I see :\

Yep, I know of that memory stuff very well
But I thought it's unlikely that I was around items when going to sleep either way, especially because I didn't mass produce items at that time / before
In the current version, I think unlike in the past, nearly every click causes a 1 second lag
What I mean is that while I was just in a lag or just after leaving a lag the flash player crashed
H4xX
Newly Registered

Postby cororo » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:47 am

I have a problem D:
I got all the way to about 2/27 and now the game is kind of unresponsive. It's laggy, and I can't get into the monster shop at all.
cororo
Newly Registered

Postby chaoko99 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:49 am

are futa kittengirls posible yet?

I mean, they're in the flash file, as well as most of the anims are there
chaoko99
Newly Registered

Postby Battle-Jesus » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:26 pm

chaoko99 Wrote:are futa kittengirls posible yet?

I mean, they're in the flash file, as well as most of the anims are there

Yes, you can get them. Don't think any scenes are implemented yet though
Battle-Jesus

Postby kikinak » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:17 am

scrolling through the old blog posts and am wondering about some stuff that was mentioned a long time ago. Specifically, the bunnygirl and having sex with your monsters. There was a sketch of a bunnygirl alongside a sketch of the kittengirl, but no mention of the bunnygirl has been made ever since. Has bunnygirl been abandoned or are you just waiting until the game is more finished before adding more monsters? There are several posts mentioning player pregnancy, specifying that it happens when you have sex with a male monster, though I've never gotten pregnant despite harvesting many dickwolf jizz's, then seeing the animation chart, there's separate things for player breeding and harvesting, but I can't find any way to just have sex with my monsters (also, it was mentioned that you could turn off pregnancy animations in the options menu, but I do see anything mentioning pregnancy there either).

Thank you for telling me about the gold traits, by the way
kikinak
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:37 pm

LE CHEAT VERSION.
https://www.mediafire.com/?hl9raa5f7ylrvd8

(Just say a word if it bothers you Harista, and I'll remove it)

- start with 20000 gold
- refreshing the monster list in shop is always 50 gold
- 16 monsters in a shop at once
- increased player fertility
- drasticly inceased Holastrus Milk fertility (expect 50% breeding chance if one monster drinks it)
ElPresidente

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects