Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.3 [Update 2/28/14]

Postby avrie00 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:21 pm

In case anyone is seriously interested ...

If you check on the blog site, Hbomb finally found a hosting site. If you're interested in supporting development of the game you can find a link to the site there... I'm not pushing so don't beat me up ... :roll: Just letting you know progress is being made and with a little luck we'll see updates again soon. If you are interested, go to the blog.

Ciao
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
avrie00

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:51 pm

Here's the new catgirl idle animation:
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

CatgirlTestIdle.swf [ 34.43 KiB | Viewed 5214 times ]

HartistaPipebomb

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:15 pm

A little awkward in my opinion, I think it's a little too forced, I'd rather some slightly more subtle bounce. I imagine the idle animation to be what they are usually doing, I can't imagine that pose/action is fun to repeat for very long. If there were different idle animations like excited idles or something, that might fit better. For her to be doing that constantly though...kind of odd lol. Breasts can bounce during sex after all. It's kind of cute anyways and animation is pretty good. Nice how about everything but her hair moves. I guess if everything is exaggerated that much it might not look too out of place.

I like the new concept for the farm girl.
FruitSmoothie

Postby SapphicKatherine » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:04 pm

I'm impressed at all the movement, like the arms and the ears. The arms especially because of the change in the perspective of the forearms, and the movement in her left, giving it an almost 3d look. The bouncing breasts are very cute. The nipple size is spot on. I want to like that shimmy in her hips, but with her knees buckled like that, it comes off as more 'has to pee' than seductive. I would change the bounce in the tail to more of a seductive sway, maybe having it wave from one side to the other behind her, maybe even up by her shoulders instead of looking like a shepherd's hook behind her.

On the whole, I like it and can't wait to see the holstaurus animations. I'm curious to see how the kittengirls turn out as well.

With the new look of the farm girl, will she be wearing clothes by default and the player will have to earn nudity? Will outfits become part of the game?
SapphicKatherine

Postby avrie00 » Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:39 pm

I agree with SapphicKatherine ... Overall I really like the new look and the motion. I think the legs need a little attention. She does look a bit more constipated than seductive, and when her hips sway the right leg looks like it's becoming dislocated... but those should be just minor tweaks, and just for the aesthetics. I have cats, and I have to agree that their tails are never still. A gentle sweep from side to side, or slowly curling and uncurling, or both, would probably look much more natural. If you tweak that a little and smooth out the hips I think you have solid animation.

Can't wait to see the rest
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
avrie00

Postby gravifan89 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:20 am

So, I played this on some random site. Thought it was interesting, but noticed it was unfinished. That irritated me, as it should not be posted as a full game when it clearly isn't, but otherwise it's real fun. I'm gonna keep an eye on this, though. Hoping to see the futa-catgirl animations added soon, and hoping to see other animations. Few issues, though: maybe I'm dense, but I can't make any good money. All the consumables sell for crap money, and if you don't feed the monsters they become even more worthless. Any advice?
gravifan89

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:52 am

gravifan89 Wrote:So, I played this on some random site. Thought it was interesting, but noticed it was unfinished. That irritated me, as it should not be posted as a full game when it clearly isn't, but otherwise it's real fun. I'm gonna keep an eye on this, though. Hoping to see the futa-catgirl animations added soon, and hoping to see other animations. Few issues, though: maybe I'm dense, but I can't make any good money. All the consumables sell for crap money, and if you don't feed the monsters they become even more worthless. Any advice?

That'd be why it says "Alpha" on the first page of the game. I remember when it first showed up on swfchan and I had to warn Hartista to put some notification up about where the game was being worked on to avoid this problem. People will always find wip games and post it all over the internet without mentioning that it's incomplete :P Kind of impossible to avoid. It's not Hartista's fault.

People talk about ways to get money on every page in this thread, just go back a page or two and read some of the responses.
FruitSmoothie

Postby 4access69 » Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:58 am

Can someone explain how to get player pregnant?

EDIT: never mind, found it... not really obvious or intuitive, maybe it should be mentioned?
4access69

Postby VintageBass » Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:13 am

4access69 Wrote:Can someone explain how to get player pregnant?

Get fucked by a male or futa monster, simple as that.

Really from what I remember, the percentage of the player getting pregnant is actually lower than the percentage of getting a female monster pregnant. Like a 6%? So really it's a matter of getting that percentage.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby pppg » Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:38 pm

am i the only one that prefers the earlyer Catgirl models beter - i know they seem more cartoony and unlike the new Anime-ish ones but... The exaggerated bouncing and facial expressions / hair just looked beter
pppg
Newly Registered

Postby g0i5y » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:12 pm

This game has so much potential!

I'm really looking forward to the female-futa stuff... especially with the futa elf from the start!
g0i5y

Postby black-rob » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:42 pm

nice fucking scenes please complete the game...... im a fan
black-rob
Newly Registered

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

CatgirlTestIdle.swf [ 35.18 KiB | Viewed 4927 times ]

Better version.

EDIT: Nah, looking at it again I screwed up the foreshortening with the legs, aw well back to work.
HartistaPipebomb

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:14 am

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:
CatgirlTestIdle.swf

Better version.

EDIT: Nah, looking at it again I screwed up the foreshortening with the legs, aw well back to work.

So much better, 9.5/10 lol. Without the awkward pigeon toed wiggle and squat motion, even the breast bounce makes more sense. I still wish her hair bounced a bit, but I understand the difficulty with doing hair motion with all the characters and hairstyles. The foreshortening isn't too too noticeable anyways.
FruitSmoothie

Postby truelty » Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:07 am

I can't quite put my finger on it, but there's something funny with the hips. It might be that it isn't a smooth curve out from the waist to the thigh. Legs look a lot better!

This is what first came to mind when I saw the catgirl gif, ha!

truelty
Newly Registered

Postby Nekomatic » Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:19 am

After reading the comments about all of the monster art, I decided to go look around on the blog page.

I could go either way with the new dickwolf designs, as I did like the old concept for them [4 legged beast form], but I don't mind werewolf-looking monsters.

The art itself looks very nice, the only thing that really irked me a little was the nipple-to-breast ratio on the holstarus and some of the npc portraits.
My personal preference is that they look much sexier when smaller in proportion, but again, it is only a personal preference thing.
It's hard for me to explain, but i think they would look better somewhere in this proportion scale.

preference scale.png

The left being the minimum size and the right being the maximum.
Again, this is only a suggestion and a preference. Other than that, I really had no problems concerning the monster designs.
I just hope they keep neoteny traits in, as they were one of my favorite aspects of the game.
Nekomatic

Postby InfoMan » Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:35 pm

HartistaPipebomb Wrote:Here's the new catgirl idle animation:
CatgirlTestIdle.swf

needs to be a second 'recovery' of the torso/hips bounce after the big one to provide some smoothness, rather then the sudden stop.
hips are a little wide, but that is the art style.

I feel like it would look better if the upper torso was leaning forward slightly, by like 15 degrees, but that isn't exactly just a simple change...

a secondary question is are there going to be alternative facial features? expressions?
InfoMan

Postby wolfman839 » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:50 am

I've been watching this game for awhile now and i think its great cant wait for the final project. i also really like the new sketchy art your going with. It ads character to the game. :D :D :D
wolfman839
Newly Registered

Postby BinaryAngel » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:02 pm

Will there ever be any addition of mechanics like threesomes?
BinaryAngel
Newly Registered

Postby diwafiven » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Absolutely love this game, it is faptastic. Are there any non-hentai games similar to this so I don't have to go to my personal space to play something like this? I have searched and have not found any.
diwafiven
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects