Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.3 [Update 2/28/14]

Postby napala » Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:43 am

The4thSecret Wrote:@Apalapan: That's what I meant, "no downsides." But the problem is that the monster didn't have and special traits (and the proper stats), so it may be a fault on my part or a glitch.

If it's the fact that your monster has the correct stats, but it doesn't have the trait called "No Downsides", then I'm afraid that you will have to find another monster that does have the "No Downsides" trait, then make it meet your client's requirements. Your current monster is useless for this client.
napala

Postby The4thSecret » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:52 pm

Apalapan Wrote:
The4thSecret Wrote:@Apalapan: That's what I meant, "no downsides." But the problem is that the monster didn't have and special traits (and the proper stats), so it may be a fault on my part or a glitch.

If it's the fact that your monster has the correct stats, but it doesn't have the trait called "No Downsides", then I'm afraid that you will have to find another monster that does have the "No Downsides" trait, then make it meet your client's requirements. Your current monster is useless for this client.

Yeah, I just came across the trait and realized why my monster wasn't being accepted: it was my first time playing, so I didn't really have any way of knowing.
The4thSecret
Newly Registered

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.4.1 [Update 4/6/14]

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm

New public release is up: Alpha Build 4.4.1
HartistaPipebomb

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:33 pm

Colette Wrote:Uh, my first time posting here, and I just wanted to say that the game is looking pretty good! Not only the art, it's progressing quite nicely.

I'm here just to ask about this content replacement. Is it really happening, or going to happen? I like the dickwolf and buttstalion a fucking lot, and I'd really like for them to stay. Seeing them being replaced by furries would be an incredible joykiller. Yes, I know other people will like it, but the point stands, it's basically just changing one audience with another.

If they really are changing it, I guess I'd just like to know how anthro these anthro are going to be. As long as the face and torso are human instead of snout+100% fur, I'm fine with it. IMO, however, Monsterboys would fit quite nice with the current monstergirls, even if a bit more bestial then the girls.

I'd still prefer to be able to keep the dickwolf and buttstalion. An option to switch to them, that would be great. On the other hand, more work to do.

In the future the Dickwolf and Butt Stallion will be able to get a "Feral" trait that will make them look more like the original versions (more like a wolf and horse).
HartistaPipebomb

Postby Colette » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:36 pm

Ah, I see. That puts me at ease, thanks. I will be waiting for it eagerly~
Colette
Newly Registered

Postby Uncle Sciz » Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:52 pm

I like the new UI so far, but there's a few problems I noticed while running around in the new version.

Some of the new art is compressed, while other portions are not
This is evident in a comparison between elements such as the new UI windows and new NPC art. The UI has traces of compression all over, while the new NPC art (the item shop and building shop merchants, for example) are completely fine. An example that is especially guilty of this is the Alraune, which has a ton of compression. I'm fairly sure that the compression issues are a matter with Flash itself though, given I've ran into the same problems with importing images. I'm not entirely sure why the compression is so inconsistent though. I'm sure I could spot all of the areas that are compressed if you need me to.

The scrolling is finnicky
This is a much smaller problem, but the scrolling (with the mouse wheel) seems to only work when you're fully moused over a monster. It's not a massive issue, but it's annoying to suddenly stop scrolling if you happen to scroll and your cursor hits the sweet spot in between the monster boxes, rendering you unable to scroll.

Otherwise, the update is looking really nice and I can't wait to see the new monster art and animations once they're finished. The build focusing on catgirl/dickwolf art and animations is coming around the 19th, right?
Uncle Sciz
Newly Registered

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:27 am

If anyone's interested, we now have an IRC channel: #BreedingSeason on irc.rizon.net
HartistaPipebomb

Postby InfoMan » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:29 am

Criticism 4.4.1-

complaints.

in the new HUD it is often difficult to tell what buttons you're pushing, or even if you're pushing the right place to hit a specific button. Particularly noticeable on the scroll buttons, breeding button, and conversation choice buttons. simple background highlight or a highlighted version of each would be preferable.

Scroll buttons are 'of the same material' of that of the background often getting Lost against the HUD making it hard to tell if it is a button or just a decal.

Suggestions.
Now that you have shop keepers for each shop, placing a visual decal of them with each shop menu would be a reasonable idea. It will help give those characters more 'face time' so to speak so that we are less inclined to simply forget them because we saw them all of once on the first day.

A chance to choose specifically which item of your inventory to submit on the new event sequences. Particularly in early game when the item values between certain collectibles can be drastic in difference. This could also open up alternative path situations, such as with the flower girl, which different items will yield different interactions and rewards (or detriments)... imagine pouring a dickwolf cum onto her and you basically lose an entire day because she spends all of it fucking you...

Customization. Maybe through missions of Mad Scientist, or possibly given to you when you give birth do a monster, have the option to choose the specific features (visual ones - not traits) on a monster allowing you to get that specific color or facial feature you prefer or remove the ones you dislike. At one point, all my cat girls looked bored and uninterested while breeding with the Purple and Pink Dickwolf pack.

Praise.
The new events breath a bit of life into the game and provides a little breaking up of the rather tedious operation of simply cross breeding.

The new Art does flow well, and gives a good feel to the world you are in. I would suggest having more vector based/sharp edges to be added to the game, such as to identify the buildings, frames, or points of interest, to contrast the new pixilzation art. but that is merely an artsy design choice and not nesseary.
InfoMan

Postby Residentlover2 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:35 am

hey I have an idea... what if girls can get pregnant from other girls? (no futa), I mean something very very unusual (3 percent or even less)
from female squirt girls can get pregnant from other girls lol I dont have any explanation but is a sex game we dont need logic here...
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby Talon » Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:46 am

Hello,

I discovered your game http://www.gameofdesire.com . So it was in version 4.2 .

I am French , I use google translate .

At each game, I lost because of specific features that some customers asked and I could not get on a monster with the merchant.

With version 4.3, I managed to go very far in the game ( but not to 10 million ) .

In terms of consumables I only use the " holstaurus milk" .

I call the monsters according to the features they change , it is effective to locate but it is not really fun .

To play effectively , I have to open a file . Txt next to the game window , in order to note the needs of three clients to clarify what a monster I should use to increase certain characteristics , to determine the amount I have for the next month and how many places I have left in each building. See example below .
I would prefer that all that is integrated into the application.

example:

(Amounts to be repaid. I did not remove the previous)
       1 000
       4 873
     30 956
   124 428
   329 527
   749 044
1 487 315

(Occupied spaces in each building)
CAT 5
DIC 4
HAR 4
HOL 4
GOAL 4
ELF 3
DEM 4

(Customer Requests)
HAR MUTAGENIC
W933

DIC HEARTY (to BUY) + IRON WILL (to BUY)
F918
C-468

HOL MUTAGENIC
SR842
SA898
W838

(Name of monsters that can grow each characteristic)
SR BUT SR+ SA+ C+ W+ CAT SR+ C+ W+ F+
SA BUT SR+ SA+ C+ W+ F+ CAT SR+ SA+ W+ F+
D DIC SR+ SA+ D+ F+ HOL SR+ SA+ D+ C+ F+
C BUT SR+ SA+ C+ W+ F+ CAT SR+ C+ W+ F+
W BUT SR+ SA+ C+ W+ F+ CAT SR+ C+ W+ F+
F BUT SR+ SA+ C+ W+ F+ CAT SR+ C+ W+ F+

I hope I have helped a little.

Talon
Talon
Newly Registered

Postby Istvan DiVega » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:02 am

SOUND WARNING: There is some sound in this game
I'm sorry but..... where?
Maybe it's me, but i don't hear anyything.
Istvan DiVega
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Residentlover2 Wrote:hey I have an idea... what if girls can get pregnant from other girls? (no futa), I mean something very very unusual (3 percent or even less)
from female squirt girls can get pregnant from other girls lol I dont have any explanation but is a sex game we dont need logic here...

Yeah you do need logic in a game, because every universe needs its rules for it to make sense. Even if you go balls to the wall crazy, there needs to be something to justify the insanity, otherwise it's not going to be enjoyable. An off handed comment, a small little sentence, will make all the difference.

Although, here's a question: why, other than to provide you more lesbian fuel?
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Zeus Kabob » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Istvan DiVega Wrote:SOUND WARNING: There is some sound in this game
I'm sorry but..... where?
Maybe it's me, but i don't hear anyything.

There are some scenes with sound. Most notable is the Dickwolf harvest set of animations.
Zeus Kabob

Postby FAYAZ666 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:37 pm

Every update seems to have a huge impact on the game,can't wait for the next one, and when you add in more animations (still waiting for dickwolf+dickwolf animation)
FAYAZ666
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:47 pm

FAYAZ666 Wrote:Every update seems to have a huge impact on the game,can't wait for the next one, and when you add in more animations (still waiting for dickwolf+dickwolf animation)

I think we are wait for new animations, but I wait for something more, if I can or can't do some animations for the game

I will finish working on my new animation and post it to Hartista it will " fit a bit more " in the game unlike the first one

I showed him, only wanted to show him what I can do

the new animation is a girl strocking an horse cock and licking it too
FloraMeriadoc

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:19 am

More progress on the idle animations while we're getting the rest of the assets ready to delve into some new sex animations.

(Still a WIP):
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

IdlesTest.swf [ 77.85 KiB | Viewed 5590 times ]

HartistaPipebomb

Postby anonymous174 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:47 am

Win^ So much win. I love the game so much it's ridiculous. My only request is for more m/f anal scenes.
anonymous174

Postby Ulgar » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:20 pm

i would suggest to scale down the catgirls' head a bit, it will make her look taller :).

cool animations btw
Ulgar
Newly Registered

Postby RubenRybnick » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:47 pm

Anal would be great. It could be a Trait. Like Anal Lover. WIth lower Chance of Pregnancy. In the most Animations you wouldnt have to change the Animations, cause you cant see what he fucks. You could just make some "internal preview" x-ray? dont know how to say. Like in Gorepets Dusty Castle. So you can see the difference between Anal and Vaginal. You dont even have to make a lot of animations. Just one Internal Screenshot and two Animations for each kind of Dick. So 2 Animation for each Male. The Pussys look inside the same
RubenRybnick

Postby WonderLlama2008 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:24 pm

Breeding Season is an awesome game! I'm excited to see how you're expanding development of it!

I have a couple suggestions for pregnancy:

Visual:
Different graphics showing progression of the breeder's pregnancy (flat belly on first day, slightly bigger on second day, etc, until biggest belly on last day).
Vary how large the breeder gets depending on the type of monster (smallest for harpy, normal for cat and wolf, she gets biggest with horse and demon).

Added:
A Birth scene would be great as well. The explanation text says the monsters hatch from eggs. The breeder would only give birth to eggs (small, normal, and large depending on monster type).

Gameplay:
As pregnancy progresses, she can do fewer things in a day.
For largest monsters, the breeder becomes immobile, and can't do anything for the last day(s).
Last edited by WonderLlama2008 on Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
WonderLlama2008
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects