Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.4.1 [Update 4/6/14]

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:25 am

this can answer everyone about the cheat code for money

- If you want access to these debug codes, become a patron

only those who are patron have access to any of those codes even the cash if you want to use it again

become a prenium member, I don't believe there is a new code for money, we can use it for free

we need to wait at least a week for the update after the prenium users but we can no longer use the cash code

beside Margo give you money once a while, you should be able to pay most the time every months if not well keep

playing you can continue without having the game over after all
FloraMeriadoc

Postby Ineptify » Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:18 pm

Can't believe that I actually finished this game. :P

http://imgur.com/a/hM589

Can't wait for the actual version to come out! :D More plots, more scenes.
Ineptify
Newly Registered

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Ineptify Wrote:Can't believe that I actually finished this game. :P

Not sure if legit or not, but if it is, then that is AWESOME! First what sold me are the butt stallions, now there's that ending? Sweet!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Ineptify » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:12 pm

VintageBass Wrote:
Ineptify Wrote:Can't believe that I actually finished this game. :P

Not sure if legit or not, but if it is, then that is AWESOME! First what sold me are the butt stallions, now there's that ending? Sweet!

Total legit! You'll get there when you payed all the debts. I wasn't using any debug codes, hence, it took me quite long before I get to know what to I actually need to do in this game. :lol:
Ineptify
Newly Registered

Postby Lexie » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:15 am

So damn addictive :) lol
Lexie

Postby poops200 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:22 pm

Things that would be great to have in the game:
(i know a few of these things will be added but i hope all do)

unique penis typing for futanari monsters cat penis for cat girl etc
neotiny with futanari trait to show it
certain other monsters with futanari trait to show it
sex with all shop owners

(If any of the above make it into the game thanks in advance)

export/import save from old to newer games
blinking O.O
poops200
Newly Registered

Postby Sexydyna » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:05 pm

It's a fucking good idea ! This game is really good and he is going to be AWESOME. This is why I had donate 10$ for you guys. I'm gonna be a patron ! ^^
Sexydyna
Newly Registered

Postby Dead2112man » Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:07 pm

Question, is it possible to get the traits like too stork, or added value above 5?
Also nice work, can't wait to see it finished.
Dead2112man

Postby FruitSmoothie » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:23 pm

Haven't checked the thread much lately, but I'm having trouble scrolling down the consumable window, buttons don't work, arrow keys don't work. Best I can do is mouse wheel down it verrrrry slowly. Consumables definitely need a sorted menu for each type...once you get geyser 5, your consumable window will be chaos.

Been months and months since I've played this (I remember when I used to play it constantly when it was first released). Wasn't as hard as I thought it'd be to do well, the gifts at the start really make things a lot easier on new players.

No cheats or save scumming. Got a level 10 Greased Lightning and level 10 geyser monster on 6/27. Yeah now it's just a terrible grind, I consider this winning, lol. Things are way too easy at this point with super geysered animals.

Tips for new players:

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1. Probably common sense but try to avoid -dex and -stamina creatures, you can always reroll the shop or wait a bit. I think finishing a client mission also resets it still (It used to anyways).

2. Incest is your friend. You can get away with it a lot more often than you'd think you can, it's the key to quickly getting a perfect creature or raising trait levels fast.

3. Hang on to at least one Greased Lightning and Geyser trait monsters, you'll need them... LAter on it's incredibly difficult to find them after you unlock all the traits. It took me nearly up to 3k cost shop resets to find Greased Lightning later in the game x.X

4. Use your elven consumables on the first male/female critter you get. Later on you won't need the boost but it helps a lot right off the start. Back in my day we didn't have super consumables to quickly get out of the early/hard portion of the game.

5. Get a cow or two to breed with/for the perfect creature, you'll need the milk fertility boost. Dickwolves will also help a lot, really about the only two monsters you need to do well.

6. Focus on getting a perfect breeding modifier creature first, it'll help you finish client missions and train your other monsters quickly early/mid game. It will save you a lot of time. You only need one, so don't worry about if the offspring lose some positive modifiers, as long as your stat caps are nearly maxed and nobody has negative modifiers, it won't matter (Because of the next tip)

7. Geyser/greased lightning is how you can win just with consumables, you'll probably want to do this soon so you don't have to rely on breeding/clients. It's easy to get stuck on them all needing a rare trait you could have trouble finding.

8. Geyser cows especially, dickwolves are good too, eventually all your monsters will have near perfect stat caps, just keep using cow milk to quickly raise geyser/greased lightning's levels.

9. Milk your level 10 Greased Lightning/Geyser animals, repeat for months x.X
FruitSmoothie

Postby Livingshadow » Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:17 pm

Been playing this game for about a week now, loving it XD
Have to ask...
I know the main focus for this game at the moment is improving/creating the animations for the game itself, but I was just wondering: would milking machines be included in the future?
Just asking because I myself am more into breeding in order to gain higher character/cattle stats rather than making money, but when I do try...well, there is simply not enough time in the day to milk all of my cattle.
Just thought of a milking machine...even if they would be very expensive to buy and install in each building (having just one for all of them, doesn't make any sense).
I don't know...just the idea of having a machine to save me much needed hours, and actual able to milk all of my animals without having to worry about running out of time…
Even if you have to have a certain amount of animals in each barn to use one…

It would help alot :)
Livingshadow
Newly Registered

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:07 am

Livingshadow Wrote:Been playing this game for about a week now, loving it XD
Have to ask...
I know the main focus for this game at the moment is improving/creating the animations for the game itself, but I was just wondering: would milking machines be included in the future?
Just asking because I myself am more into breeding in order to gain higher character/cattle stats rather than making money, but when I do try...well, there is simply not enough time in the day to milk all of my cattle.
Just thought of a milking machine...even if they would be very expensive to buy and install in each building (having just one for all of them, doesn't make any sense).
I don't know...just the idea of having a machine to save me much needed hours, and actual able to milk all of my animals without having to worry about running out of time…

It would help alot :)

well someone already mentionned about the milk machine and some other toys, it might come in the game eventualy

even I would like to see something like that in the game and other toys as well
FloraMeriadoc

Postby avrie00 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:30 am

I second Livingshadow & FloraMeriadoc's comments. I'd like to see some toys added at some point. I think that will probably coincide with Cordelia's lab requesting specific specimens, and offering /paying with "technologies" from the research lab. Might be fun to stumble on her collection of dildos as well. I think there are going to be a lot of elements only hinted at in the current game. Like visiting the elves or the ferals. For now unfortunately we'll all just have to wait.

Personally I'd like to see a "ranch upgrade" that would let you access 2, and then later 4 separate breeding pens at the same time.( you would have to pay for each upgrade separately of course) Select your monsters first, and assign them to a pen, then breed them all at once. It would have to run at "the slowest breeding pair's time" but it would still be much faster than one at a time. A "milking shed" could work the same way... Select 1 to 4 monsters for harvesting, hit the button once and sit back to enjoy the animations. They could work in tandem... Cordelia offers you a milking machine, so you pay the carpenter to do the shed. It wouldn't even appear in the upgrade shop until you fulfilled Cordelia's requests... It's an idea. :twisted:

Can't wait for tomorrow's promised update (for patrons) time to try out the new catgirl and dickwolf animations.
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
avrie00

Postby Kogami » Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:21 pm

I have a small problem... feeding monster with a strong particular stat, is suppose to increase this stat cap? i mean i have a monster with STR 119/119 ( and one green stst lets say, 10) when i feed monster the only value that is changing is 3rd one, the green stat, but when i feed monster with a elf food (2 bottles you get with maxed out stats) it increases stat cap... what am i missing here? anyone knows whats up? or what i must do to increase lets say STR cap to 129
Anyway i cannot wait for new versions.
Kogami
Newly Registered

Postby avrie00 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:49 pm

I have a small problem... feeding monster with a strong particular stat, is suppose to increase this stat cap? i mean i have a monster with STR 119/119 ( and one green stst lets say, 10) when i feed monster the only value that is changing is 3rd one, the green stat, but when i feed monster with a elf food (2 bottles you get with maxed out stats) it increases stat cap... what am i missing here? anyone knows whats up? or what i must do to increase lets say STR cap to 129

Hi Kogami, The only food that increases a monsters stat cap is elf juice, the rest only increase the growth modifiers (the green numbers on the right) they all have particular effects as well, milk increases fertility, grease protects your partner from negatives ... Etc. The problem with elf juice is it increases the stat cap by a very small amount even if the elf is very strong, and for the most part the cap that gets raised is random ... though I'm not entirely sure about that. Only the "super" elf juice you get at the beginning of the game has any real kick. I also noticed in the current update (4.4.1) repeated feedings also seem to affect the breeding modifiers slightly (subtle shift from blue to green) thought I'm not entirely sure it's only do to the feeding(s)

Hope that helps a bit
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
avrie00

Postby Kogami » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:00 am

Yeah i figured that the green stat is a multiplier value that will go for offspring stats cap. And that eliminated the problem and opened a new gameplay aspect for me, for first 30-40 min of my first playthrou i though this game will be kinda boring, but then it hit me that i actually have to think now what im doing... it was awesome, i sinked in gameplay in flash game for hours yesterday... and now im reading that a biiig update is coming up right? with new art and animations and stuff? holy shiet. And i newer knew such simple flash animations can be so... awesome, and now im seeing a new quality to them? Man if i only had money on me now i would buy 300$ support pack in a heartbeat.
Kogami
Newly Registered

Postby toradrow777 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:35 pm

Sorry if A) This has already been asked and/or B) If this isn't the kind of question you want on this thread, but are there other games similar to Breeding Season out there right now?
toradrow777
Newly Registered

Postby HartistaPipebomb » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:15 am

Cross-posting this from my blog update, this is the WIP catgirl/dickwolf sex animation.

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

IdlesTest.swf [ 133.17 KiB | Viewed 13462 times ]

HartistaPipebomb

Postby Anonymouse » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:29 am

The boobs look really good, the rest of it is a bit jarring. It could do with some more transitional frames. The most noticeable ones were the stomach bulge, the DW's right shoulder, and the tail at the top of it's loop. Also the right paw... it's not so much the different image that throws it off so much, but the fact that it jumps when the image changes, and changes size. If you tweened it from the static image into the other one, it would look a lot smoother.
Anonymouse

Postby FruitSmoothie » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Anonymouse Wrote:The boobs look really good, the rest of it is a bit jarring. It could do with some more transitional frames.

I didn't know if it was just me being picky, so I'm glad someone else mentioned it. He did say it still needed to be smoothed out some, so I believe he's aware of it anyways.
FruitSmoothie

Postby InfoMan » Sat Apr 26, 2014 12:40 pm

blah, i am intentionally not playing until 4.5 comes out so i don't get all burnt out on the game or get too far and get it all erased. hopefully it will be soon, because then i'll be able to provide more critical feedback on the game.
InfoMan

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects