Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 4.6 [Update 5/7/14]

Postby SpaceTea » Fri May 09, 2014 8:10 pm

Awesome work, guys! Keep it up :D
SpaceTea

Postby Ladybird » Sat May 10, 2014 4:25 am

Quixe Wrote:I'm still so bummed out on the redesign of the males monsters.. IT just seems everything that's not an elf or a human is just gonna be some sort of roided muscle bound guy of various colors. It's sorta sad to me cause I liked this game due to the monsters being like actual monsters and beasts and stuff. It's what drew me to it but that's pretty much gone out the window since now they're trying to profit off it and having to water it down to appeal to the masses.

They stated on the Thursday, February 27, 2014 blogger update that they are planning on having animalistic variants as well. I would agree with you if it weren't for said post. However that post gives me the impression that it is not an unlikely possibility for future stages of the game.
Ladybird
Newly Registered

Postby Quixe » Sat May 10, 2014 7:41 am

Ladybird Wrote:
Quixe Wrote:I'm still so bummed out on the redesign of the males monsters.. IT just seems everything that's not an elf or a human is just gonna be some sort of roided muscle bound guy of various colors. It's sorta sad to me cause I liked this game due to the monsters being like actual monsters and beasts and stuff. It's what drew me to it but that's pretty much gone out the window since now they're trying to profit off it and having to water it down to appeal to the masses.

They stated on the Thursday, February 27, 2014 blogger update that they are planning on having animalistic variants as well. I would agree with you if it weren't for said post. However that post gives me the impression that it is not an unlikely possibility for future stages of the game.

Really? Yay! That makes me very happy! Though I hope they mean the demons and stuff to
Quixe
Newly Registered

Postby trev12 » Sat May 10, 2014 4:39 pm

The game itself is good but I am not liking the new beast models. These newer ones just look like roided out action figures with hair drawn onto them. The older ones seem to flow with the game better with me.
trev12
Newly Registered

Postby Elerneron » Sat May 10, 2014 8:23 pm

From what I've seen of the proposed "beast" models they still look like humanoids. The limbs are too human-like. I wouldn't mind the muscularity if it followed the anatomy of the animal in question, but the bestial dickwolf looked like a werewolf hybrid form on all fours.
Elerneron

Postby Grey_Scarborough » Sat May 10, 2014 9:37 pm

Dude I'm loving the new dickwolf designs and just the new designs all together. Still is a bit jarring to see some of the old stuff now and then though since it breaks the immersion but meh. That'd be why this is an alpha, right? :P
Grey_Scarborough
Newly Registered

Postby Kalessis » Sat May 10, 2014 9:47 pm

I find the models to be good and they would make a great contrast to wild or feral beast (if such a clasification would be in progress)
You don't need to rush the models. I don't know how the others feel about it, but I would like to see the completed beast pens (what you did with the catgirls and d.ckwolfs pens is fantastic).

I don't know if it was mentioned but there is a small bug with the saves. The time keeps progressing on various occasions (I saved at 16:50, went to town and loaded my game there and the time jumped to 17:50 while it should have been the previous time).

I like what you did to the town and the random events (they really give more life to the game).

Sorry if my language is bad (i'm still working on it) and whatever you do don't rush it (all great things need time).

P.S.
This is just a thought or rather a question. Are you planing any changes concerning the Breeders looks or charakter by being affected by the enviroment or the monsters you "work" the most with?
Kalessis
Newly Registered

Postby InfoMan » Mon May 12, 2014 4:24 am

Fleshing out Events-
The events are too sparse, and in spite of some well drawn out text, the actual outcome generally has nothing to do with what the players read.

Even if the pet chosen is screwed to the point of incapacitation they still are 0/# on their uses for the day.
Even if the story tells you that you're caught in your sexual tryst for hours, the day only progresses 30 min - 1 hour.
Even though it is implied that the pet used consumed massive quantities of consumable cum, they see no benefits.

as a change i would add and flesh out the choice options players have.
to gauge these options i would suggest using a simple Positive/Negative balance system in which big positives are balanced with equally big negatives.

Such as, letting a dick wolf breed with you until you're incapable of moving... -5 hours of day. +2 bottles of consumable.
Failed attempt at luring dick wolf with catgirl... still bred for long time... -3 hours of day. +1 bottle of consumable. +1 fed pet.
Successful attempt at luring dickwolf with catgirl. -1 hours of day. +1 bred catgirl. +1 dickwolf.

Issues/critique.
Animation is not very fluid and sometimes lags/is choppy.
many buttons could still use a 'highlight' feature letting you know when you've moused over it.
Despite having new models, you do not give much opportunity to see them.

wants/desires/Suggestions for near future.
Creampies, cumshots, and orgasms.
-that was the most erotic thing for me, and it is currently not apart of the new animations nor seen in the forseeable future.

Body Type.
-A genetic trait which alters the body type of given animals.
--Lanky = skinnier body. Could be used to quell the dislike of the new male models which are steroid fed muscle bound freaks...

Talking to Owners.
-Lily, Margo, all of them are more or less inaccessible once you get through their initial conversation string.
InfoMan

Postby ma965799 » Wed May 14, 2014 3:55 am

Question. if you become a patron do you pay 10$ once or for every update they release?
ma965799
Newly Registered

Postby tracingthelines » Wed May 14, 2014 10:05 am

ma965799 Wrote:Question. if you become a patron do you pay 10$ once or for every update they release?

It's for every update they release, as labelled on their patreon. If they don't put out an update for a month, you pay nothing for that whole month until they do, for example.
tracingthelines
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby ElPresidente » Wed May 14, 2014 10:56 pm

Another possibility is having things like fitness, number of time the monester was breeding, it's "experience" or size affect things.

Fresh new catgirl vs. a Dickwolf with a monster cock? Well that poor kitty is going to be out of comission for a while.
ElPresidente

Postby VintageBass » Wed May 14, 2014 11:05 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:Fresh new catgirl vs. a Dickwolf with a monster cock? Well that poor kitty is going to be out of comission for a while.

And she's going to enjoy the pleasure from it :3
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby InfoMan » Fri May 16, 2014 6:06 pm

I hate to say it But does SPurple know how to do any other body types other then the upside triangle beefcake or the buxom broad?
i'd hate to see the Butt Stallion basically be Hercules wearing a rubber horse mask.
InfoMan

Postby Saber153 » Sat May 17, 2014 10:28 am

For those worrying about the new Dick Wolves being to humanoid from what I gathered there will be more Feral like version of some or all (Don't quote me on that) of the creatures, they just aren't in the game as of yet, when you start a new game at the start there is a few trait buttons you can pick one of them being a Feral trait with a little paw print in it, but as I said the trait it'self isn't in the game yet and nether are the models for them. Also to those worrying about animation quality H-Bomb mentioned on the blog that Mittsies will be helping with the animations soon, I've seen a lot of his work in the past he does some great stuff.
Saber153
Newly Registered

Postby pppg » Sat May 17, 2014 5:36 pm

Saber153 Wrote:For those worrying about the new Dick Wolves being to humanoid from what I gathered there will be more Feral like version of some or all (Don't quote me on that) of the creatures, they just aren't in the game as of yet, when you start a new game at the start there is a few trait buttons you can pick one of them being a Feral trait with a little paw print in it, but as I said the trait it'self isn't in the game yet and nether are the models for them. Also to those worrying about animation quality H-Bomb mentioned on the blog that Mittsies will be helping with the animations soon, I've seen a lot of his work in the past he does some great stuff.

I agree - i much prefer the feral design to the upright humanoid ones. I would like to see more animistic designs. I would hate to see the butt horse be transformed in to a "roided dude with a horse mask". The game is overall brilliant - so keepup the good work.

Also i was going to suggest Feeding animations where the protagonist spitswaps the goey delicious mean directly in to the hungry monster's mouth - would work great with cat girls / elven slave girls.
pppg
Newly Registered

Postby Saber153 » Sat May 17, 2014 9:05 pm

pppg Wrote:
Saber153 Wrote:For those worrying about the new Dick Wolves being to humanoid from what I gathered there will be more Feral like version of some or all (Don't quote me on that) of the creatures, they just aren't in the game as of yet, when you start a new game at the start there is a few trait buttons you can pick one of them being a Feral trait with a little paw print in it, but as I said the trait it'self isn't in the game yet and nether are the models for them. Also to those worrying about animation quality H-Bomb mentioned on the blog that Mittsies will be helping with the animations soon, I've seen a lot of his work in the past he does some great stuff.

I agree - i much prefer the feral design to the upright humanoid ones. I would like to see more animistic designs. I would hate to see the butt horse be transformed in to a "roided dude with a horse mask". The game is overall brilliant - so keepup the good work.

Also i was going to suggest Feeding animations where the protagonist spitswaps the goey delicious mean directly in to the hungry monster's mouth - would work great with cat girls / elven slave girls.

I doubt S-Purple will make the Butt Stallions a roided dude in a horse mask, it does fit his sense of humor but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt on that. The feeding animations would be interesting as well, maybe H-Bomb will add some in at some point.
Saber153
Newly Registered

Postby ElPresidente » Mon May 19, 2014 10:21 pm

I notice a trend in monster design:

Up row is haristas old, lower row is S-Purpes rediesign.
ElPresidente

Postby S-Purple » Mon May 19, 2014 10:54 pm

ElPresidente Wrote:I notice a trend in monster design:

Up row is haristas old, lower row is S-Purpes rediesign.

Holstaurus has no gloves.
Harpy's wings are not gloves.
S-Purple
Newly Registered

Postby spartansen » Tue May 20, 2014 6:36 am

woah! what happened to this game?
im liking the update
spartansen

Postby spartansen » Tue May 20, 2014 6:41 am

personally prefer more anthro than beast but it does look like the male models are very same
normally not into extreme furry
spartansen

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects