Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.0.1 [Update 8/25/14]

Postby Danteftw » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:15 pm

FurrinGok Wrote:
Danteftw Wrote:I don't mean any disrespect but the old models of the game looked way better then these curent ones so my advice is you keep it simple mate + the game is really laggy at times wich bothers me alot

We can only hope that once ferals are fixed, that they have an option for always-feral. Feral models will be the old ones, after all.

We can only hope lad
Bring the fables from thy tomb
Sporadic doom as knights loom
Does clergy support this passion?
Pure wrath of the winged assassin
Danteftw

Postby pervy.sage » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:56 pm

"You can't see me but I'm clapping really slow right now."

Made me laugh for a while. :D
pervy.sage
Newly Registered

Postby maddogisme1 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 am

do you have a video of you playing the game cuz i can under stand the game and a video wood help like a let play and if there not one can sume one mack 1 plez
maddogisme1
Newly Registered

Postby UnOtaku » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:17 pm

I'm usually just a lurker here, and i really enjoy the game so far....just started playing it though. My question is, how in the world do i get out and explore? I've only been able to see the town and the farm, and from what i've read there's a beach and other places. How do i move to those locations?
UnOtaku
Newly Registered

Postby Twichie » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:23 am

One thing I noticed in the 5.3 update for patrons is the renaming of butt stallions to stallions seems to have glitched them and any you buy won't show up in their stables, not a major issue as there is still plenty to do.

It also may have been a one off with the breedingseason.exe as I only tested the once.
Twichie

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:40 am

Twichie Wrote:One thing I noticed in the 5.3 update for patrons is the renaming of butt stallions to stallions seems to have glitched them and any you buy won't show up in their stables, not a major issue as there is still plenty to do.

It also may have been a one off with the breedingseason.exe as I only tested the once.

my bug is similar to your's except my stable show the horse, but when I go to the breeding pen I don't see the horse

in the horse tab ( horseshoe image ) but in the all list my horse is there, also in 5.3 version
FloraMeriadoc

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.1.1 [Update 9/5/14]

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:31 pm

is it just me or after a while you play the game, you can no longer skip the chat without having the game freeze ?

I don't exactly know when it started, so I can't help you there H-Bomb to fix this bug, I noticed that, when I had

2 or 3 payment left per months, but I don't know what month and day it started, I don't know how many times I went

through the 12 months before that bug, but each time an event happen, seeing Kay, seeing a dickwolf, a catgirl

Alraune, Margo or Delilah, hitting skip was making the game freeze, only way to fix it was to close the game and

launch back the game to my previous save, auto skip in the options fixed it as well
FloraMeriadoc

Postby Canis Majoris » Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:27 am

First time posting on the forums!

So as of the 5.1.1 release for the public, I cannot load any save files I make. When I click save in-game it gives me the "Saved successfully" message. Then if I refresh the page for example and attempt to load, I can't. If anyone could help me it would be most appreciated. I can barely tolerate the save wipes every update.
Canis Majoris
Newly Registered

Postby musical74 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:40 pm

Is there a reason to visit the beach or the forest right now? Outside of *wasting a little time* there never seems to be anything going on. Assuming the forest is the location of Kala and the Elves, buts, they don't show up...
musical74

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:56 pm

musical74 Wrote:Is there a reason to visit the beach or the forest right now? Outside of *wasting a little time* there never seems to be anything going on. Assuming the forest is the location of Kala and the Elves, buts, they don't show up...

nothing happen there on public version 5.1.1 on 5.3 there is something happening, few small event
FloraMeriadoc

Postby darkxhitman » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:58 pm

havent been here in awhile and i see the new model of the game was released and i have no clue whats going on.. with new scenes and what not.. so is there any codes that could get me a gallery or something or lots of money so i can exactly get to know whats going on thanks its appreciated
darkxhitman
Newly Registered

Postby Residentlover2 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:59 pm

oH MAN jake kaufman! the VIRT kaufman? shit is getting real serious around here :lol:
English is not my main language :P
Residentlover2

Postby devilbird » Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Is there gonna be more interaction with the NPCs in the future? Not just events and quest chains, but relationship development as well? Also, will there be possible bad endings besides the empire executing you?
devilbird

Postby Henry_7 » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:19 pm

Is there a Possibility to change the Futanari trait? So that male -Monsters become hermaphrodite beings.( maybe change the name into "hermaphroditism" for more clarity)
Henry_7
Newly Registered

Postby Twichie » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:25 pm

Canis Majoris Wrote:First time posting on the forums!

So as of the 5.1.1 release for the public, I cannot load any save files I make. When I click save in-game it gives me the "Saved successfully" message. Then if I refresh the page for example and attempt to load, I can't. If anyone could help me it would be most appreciated. I can barely tolerate the save wipes every update.

Check to make sure your AV / spyware killers / mal ware removers, are not clearing out your browser cache, the save files are stored in there, as *.sol files
check the following directory and its usually hidden for annoyances sake
system drive :\Users\[user profile name]\Application Data\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects\[random numbers letters]\localhost [also possibly in a sub directory here]

thats if your using the flash version, if you use the BreedingSeason.exe launcher it may be configured differently
Twichie

Postby darkeindzel » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:23 pm

I have been studying programming, and can write and read C# and C++. I'm fairly decent with DirectX 9 as well. I was hoping that perhaps I could join the team for no cost and help out with this project. If you're interested in learning more, or talking to me about it please send me a message. I do hope that I could become part of such a wonderful project.
darkeindzel
Newly Registered

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.2 [Update 10/1/14]

Postby Xeri » Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:38 am

Hey there,

No idea where to ask so I try it here. Yesterday I tried to post a bugreport on "http://breedingseasongame.blogspot.cz/p/bug-reports.html" but last comment I see is from 5th of August and for Wolfdick's sake I can not load more recent comments because "Load more..." button does absolutely nothing on any possible browser (Win7 -> IE 11, Opera [Not supported, I know], Firefox 32.03, Torch 33.0 [based on Chromium]).

Took me a while to realize today's month is October and not August (not native english speaker, always mistaken August, September and October), so I made 4 reposts thinking the comments don't upload :?

Any suggestions?
Xeri
Newly Registered

Postby darkeindzel » Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:08 am

Do you still monitor the boards? I'd really like to give some input and help be part of the team. Even if you don't want me to help out, at least let me know so I know that you read my post. I can learn other languages as well
darkeindzel
Newly Registered

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:36 pm

I'm just sitting here wondering how hard this game will be after paying those 1000 gil of the first mont hand it has now increased to 3776...
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Weirdo » Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:31 pm

its pretty easy cause u get a lot of money from the town
Weirdo

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects