Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Breeding Season: Alpha Version 5.3 [Update 11/3/14]

Postby axe11154 » Sat Dec 27, 2014 4:58 pm

I have a question,
once the game is done will we maybe get a chance to see our customers fucking what they bought?
like every three sells to that customer the customer will let us watch them being utterly destroyed by the monster they currently bought.

also will there be animations for all the monsters fucking? including interbreeding.
axe11154
Newly Registered

Postby Stevenator » Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:32 am

Originally there wasn't going to be but now more people are developing the game there might be.

Since the Anon's on the blog are no help at all can anyone list he new animations, if there are any? For the current Patreon build.
Stevenator

Postby Satoshi1 » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:41 am

How do I get the player pregnant? I read somewhere that you can by chance. I have Fertility 10 with Dickwolf, Stallion, Elf Boy, and Demon and I feed them milk to increase their fertility, but my player never gets pregnant. Although I don't know what event leads to them ejaculating into the player.
Satoshi1

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:43 am

Satoshi1 Wrote:How do I get the player pregnant? I read somewhere that you can by chance. I have Fertility 10 with Dickwolf, Stallion, Elf Boy, and Demon and I feed them milk to increase their fertility, but my player never gets pregnant. Although I don't know what event leads to them ejaculating into the player.

You have to pick the same monster twice if I recall. It's been a while but it's always the same monster twice when you choose to breed with them, and from there it's chance.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Satoshi1 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:30 am

Will the public version be updated or will it take some time?
Satoshi1

Postby WonderGamer » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:38 am

VintageBass Wrote:
Satoshi1 Wrote:How do I get the player pregnant? I read somewhere that you can by chance. I have Fertility 10 with Dickwolf, Stallion, Elf Boy, and Demon and I feed them milk to increase their fertility, but my player never gets pregnant. Although I don't know what event leads to them ejaculating into the player.

You have to pick the same monster twice if I recall. It's been a while but it's always the same monster twice when you choose to breed with them, and from there it's chance.

That's correct. You have to select the same monster twice so essentially it's breading with itself, where it replaces the double with your character. Of course if you're trying to get your character pregenant, it has to be a male/futa monster (no surprise there; can't get pregent with a lesbian scene). Of course you have a much lower pregenancy rate being as you're not a monster, but there are ways to raise it (to a point) such as Holstaurus milk on the monster before you mate (of course the improvement may not be good enough unless you can use a number of them at a time & that requires a higher FEED rate). Although if you really want to get your character pregnant without the extra expense (other than time doing it), you can manipulate the save feature by saving before you mate with your character, then reload the game if you don't get pregnant (keep in mind you could be doing this for a very long time before it actually happens...).
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby fts343 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:04 am

The blogspot seams to have been taken down can anyone check for confirmation?
fts343
Newly Registered

Postby Nobudi » Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:27 am

S-Purple's tumblr confirms.
According to BlogSpot, it was taken down because of OTHER_ABUSE.
Nobudi

Postby Stevenator » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:35 am

Well, shit.

What happens now? Will they make a new one or somewhere else? By now they have a lot of money from Patreon probably won't have trouble getting a spot somewhere, but finding a place that allows the content..
Stevenator

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:16 am

They've already said they'll be making a new blog. They just haven't set one up yet. The statement is on their patreon page.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby WonderGamer » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:18 am

I can see his blogspot fine (this was the same one I was looking at when I posted last time), are you sure you're not accessing an old one?

http://breedingseasongame.blogspot.com/
"It just keeps getting better"
"Live on, play hard. WonderGamer out!"

WonderGamer

Postby Stevenator » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:11 pm

Yeah it's back for me too exact same link that was in my hotbar worked again, weird.
Stevenator

Postby Hound Archon » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Fingers crossed for 5.7 to make its way over here next week for public release. Always interesting to see this thread come alive with the updates here.
Hound Archon

Postby neetsamurai » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:24 am

This has probably been asked before, but i can't help asking...will the animations/art be consistent in the end-product? I mean, will every animation and all characters be as smooth and lovely as the Dickwolves/Catgirls and NPCs are in their "Profile Pictures" ? I mean, if you DO end up adding that sort of style to all of your animations, i would definitely spend money on such a game. Anyways, kudos to making this wonderful game!
neetsamurai

Postby bmn » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:25 pm

This is a BUG REPORT for the authors:

1) There is no way for a user to report a problem because the blog requires a registration with 3rd parity services to post comments/bugs and so does this forum.
2) The images from the last 2 blog posts are not accessible to some users - media.tumblr.com reports Access Denied on every image request.

P.S. This post was made from a public terminal using a public account ...
P.P.S. Hope you get the hint before you lose even more followers.
bmn

Postby napala » Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:43 pm

bmn Wrote: There is no way for a user to report a problem

Yes, there is.

bmn Wrote:the blog requires a registration.
napala

Postby xenotag » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:25 pm

hey first off this is one of my favorite internet games so thanks for you time and dedication to it
second iv been playing the build on game of desire altha 6 and noticed that gremlin elves dont appear anywhere except the breeding pen also maybe a special quest if you breed enough of them maybe release them into a village of their own sort of creating a new race like they turn into that worlds dark elves
xenotag
Newly Registered

Postby BitterBase » Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:27 am

I'm so glad that game has gone so far over the years, and i'm really digging the new clean lines that got introduced. No doubt, Futaurus x Catgirl is one of the best animations so far. The only problem I have is that everything seems to lag unless it's the 'newest' animation or me looking at their profiles. But I'm sure it'll get fixed soon enough tho!
BitterBase
Newly Registered

Postby FloraMeriadoc » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:49 pm

bug detected in version 6.0.2 hope noone posted it already, sorry if it's the case

some events, lure a dickwolf or over power him or offer your vulva to a catgirl give you the same pet twice

after you keep it the window doesn't disappear it stays there, if you click again you can keep it a second time

maybe release it or donate and you will keep the first one, if you harvest one of those, both get harvested
FloraMeriadoc

Postby SITMWU » Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:43 pm

It's been close to half a year since I last checked up on this game... Holy crap, it's even MORE unfinished than it was when I last checked it. At least then it still had some of the old graphics for mating scenes.

This game was a more complete product a year ago, before the Update "11/3/14", it's even more unfinished NOW. What's in store for the future, going back to source code. I feel so bad for any poor sap that supported this fiasco.
SITMWU
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects