Red (Warning: Bongo drums)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Red

Postby Trogdor » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:20 am

Update Feb. 8 at way to frickin' late o'clock: Monster concepts!! Plus fun with frogmen
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

FunwithFrogmen.swf [ 117.87 KiB | Viewed 10054 times ]

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Monster Concepts.swf [ 61.59 KiB | Viewed 10067 times ]

Last edited by Trogdor on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trogdor

Postby matorious » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:37 am

suggestions: I would add more group sex with the trolls right away, have the third troll join in. You could have her gain points for the sex. Then start on the next lvl down with mybe Minotars, think that would be great and could start thinking on a third lvl somin like mybe orges. A more attack style sex would be soming to work on. Run/walk. Well Again nice game, I would like to started going these flash games myself. Please let me know if like mybe suggestion thks.
matorious
Newly Registered

Postby Sleeping » Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:49 am

Registered just to say that I love this game already.

Was a bit disappointed that she didn't start sucking on the hanging pig monster in the first room when you click on it, but oh well!
Sleeping
Newly Registered

Postby Trogdor » Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:22 am

That's what we're going for. Don't worry, pig monster will make a comeback! Until then, check out "First Encounter" (separate thread).
Trogdor

Postby Calpico » Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 pm

just wanting to give my support and that I really like all three new monsters you've shown
Calpico

Good job man!!!

Postby yurinicolau » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:40 am

Hey mate, congrats for your work at this game! :D A hot readhead, monsters with big hard rods... The captive ideia as main story... It looks very nasty, and promissing! :mrgreen: I'd like to say that you have cool ideias of sex scenes as well, lots of games here lacks a bit of drama, and you certainly knows how to do so with the camera effects that you use! So cheers!!! I'm currently working with Ivan-Aedler at MIM PUT, mainly doing lots of braintorm of cool new features lately (that will soon be at the game! :D), also am doing some sex dialogues for some scenes, and occasionally I make some things at flash for him (mainly artworks, as the feet, new mouths etc). So I'd like to say that I like what you are doing here and although I'd love to share with you these monsters cocks that I had done a some time ago (before I master the Pen Tool). I don't know if it will be of any use of you, but here, take a look:

Demon Cock
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Demon cock.jpg
Done on brush...
Demon cock.jpg (30.63 KiB) Viewed 9746 times

Spiked Cock

Plant Demon cock.jpg
Also done on brush...
Plant Demon cock.jpg (40.32 KiB) Viewed 9746 times

I could also share with you some mouths that I gave to Ivan (for his project MIM PUT) like this one if you ever find useful:

Kingdom Whore.jpg
Pen tool!!!
Kingdom Whore.jpg (46.68 KiB) Viewed 9746 times

(If you like any of them just give me word and I send the FLA file for you)

I may have some ideias for new characters and dialogues too that we could talk about around here or via private message, if you are interested... :ugeek: Ok! Again, your game is a win man!! Congratulations!!! ;)
Last edited by yurinicolau on Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
yurinicolau

Postby Bozolia » Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:45 am

I'm really enjoying this game so far and I can't wait for more updates! Great job! :)
Bozolia
Newly Registered

Postby xxumberxx » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:21 am

This is fantastic. This will be one of a few projects I'm following on the LoK forums. I hope you keep up the work.
xxumberxx

Postby Trogdor » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:22 am

Concept art for new sex scenes...
Attachments
Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

Gymnastics.swf [ 56.37 KiB | Viewed 9301 times ]

Last edited by Trogdor on Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trogdor

Postby xyz » Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:56 am

@trogdor
may I ask, the synopsis stories of Red? Just wondering why a beautiful big bust redheaded girl end up in the troll's lair. I suppose, she's just keep being fucked by monsters instead of 'normal' human eh :p
xyz

Postby NailB » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:25 pm

Fantastic work, man! Great sex scenes and story can be intriguing too. Was she captured by Orcs, who then got raided by Trolls?

Agree with Terrantor!!! in that sex scenes can be good and fresh way to tell the story.

Definitely will keep an eye on this one, thanks!
NailB

Postby Trogdor » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Thanks for all the positive feedback guys, it really helps to keep me focused. I'm working on the backstory/opening cinematic now, and I do like the whole captured-during-a-raid thing. I think for simplicity's sake it's going to be a troll raid on an elf camp, but never fear, orc's will have their moment. I'm liking all the plot suggestions so please, keep them coming.
Trogdor

Re: Good job man!!!

Postby Trogdor » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:26 pm

yurinicolau Wrote:
I may have some ideias for new characters and dialogues too that we could talk about around here or via private message, if you are interested... :ugeek: Ok! Again, your game is a win man!! Congratulations!!! ;)

Sure, love to discuss. Can one private message on this forum? Elsewise, post anything you want on the thread, I read them all.
Trogdor

Postby zeldafreak1 » Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Looks great thus far mate! I'm really liking the design of the red-haired elf chick. Looking forward to more of this!
zeldafreak1

Re: Good job man!!!

Postby cookie jar » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Trogdor Wrote: Can one private message on this forum? Elsewise, post anything you want on the thread, I read them all.

Similar to the forst 10 posts needing to be approved by a mod. Once you hit the magical ten posts you can communicate via private messages.
If you stumble across any typos, you may keep them and rear new ones in your basement.
cookie jar

Postby [Brand_Name] » Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:55 pm

three words- this is dope.
Peace & Light
[Brand_Name]

Postby Knight Cream » Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:01 am

Love the concept for the new scenes, you sure know how to draw em firm :) These ones are gonna be awesome
Knight Cream

Postby NailB » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:40 pm

Very nice intro, Trogdor!
If it's not really time consuming may I suggest to put some burning tents in the background of a scene with elfs being raped? That would make it look more like an attacked camp.
Some dead bodies of male elfs and trolls would also add to the atmosphere.
Just a suggestion, intro looks great already :)
NailB

Postby Trogdor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:42 pm

NailB Wrote:Very nice intro, Trogdor!
If it's not really time consuming may I suggest to put some burning tents in the background of a scene with elfs being raped? That would make it look more like an attacked camp.
Some dead bodies of male elfs and trolls would also add to the atmosphere.
Just a suggestion, intro looks great already :)

That's a cool idea. I wonder what an elf-tent would look like...
Trogdor

Postby nippers » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 pm

amazing work, can't wait for the full game :)
nippers
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects