Red (Warning: Bongo drums)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Red

Postby psyduck » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:31 am

napsii Wrote:Alright, guys. Calm down.

Let the project creator make that verdict before you start tossing around conjecture or being overwhelmingly negative.

@DarkIntent: I understand your frustration, but making such caustic posts has the potential to start a flame war or derail a thread.

well I definitely wouldn't have let it escalate I'm not one to cause trouble (intentionally), but you're right i shouldnt be a pessimist
psyduck

Postby king_kombucha » Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:08 am

Hands down the most interesting thing (for me) to come out of this forum in the last year or so. I like how she moves at a shamble - reinforces that she's a sex slave and has probably been one for a while. Her appearance and motions definitely communicate for the character. I also like how you hit it out of the park on the gross/creepy level of the trolls. Just enhances the atmosphere of your story. Also, bonus points for the shemale troll, transgender/futa is a personal kink. Hope to see more from you!
king_kombucha

Postby DarkIntent » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:21 pm

napsii Wrote:@DarkIntent: I understand your frustration, but making such caustic posts has the potential to start a flame war or derail a thread.

I don't disagree, and God knows there's been too many pointless pissing matches as it is, but I thought I was being fairly reasonable about making my point; psyduck doesn't seem offended, anyway.

psyduck Wrote:don't take it the wrong way I know this is a commonly done thing but it seems morale is a bit low since gore left.

Didn't take it the wrong way at all, friend; I understood 100% where you were coming from, I'm just tired of all the negativity that crops up as soon as a week or two goes by without an update, then hearing later how all the negative posts contributed to the project getting dropped - and not just here, but elsewhere. Nothing personal was meant in any way; I don't want to intentionally start shit any more than you do. And I'd definitely agree that GP retiring was a blow to morale. Guy did great work.
DarkIntent
Newly Registered

Postby anonymous174 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm

I just wanted to say thank for breathing new life into the forums. :3
anonymous174

Postby Trogdor » Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Hey guys, I think I owe everybody an apology for dropping off the face of the earth without saying anything. The game has NOT been abandoned, just given a breather. The intro and first level ate my life for two weeks, and I was forgetting how to perform basic functions like feeding and hygiene. I'll be picking up where I left off soon. Thanks everybody for the positive feedback and look out for an update in the very near future.
Trogdor

Postby psyduck » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:10 pm

Trogdor Wrote:Hey guys, I think I owe everybody an apology for dropping off the face of the earth without saying anything. The game has NOT been abandoned, just given a breather. The intro and first level ate my life for two weeks, and I was forgetting how to perform basic functions like feeding and hygiene. I'll be picking up where I left off soon. Thanks everybody for the positive feedback and look out for an update in the very near future.

oh jeez man, yeah i think since you set the games foundation up, you can just do it little by little, instead of working on huge segments at a time and neglecting your life >;c
psyduck

Postby kresteel » Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:11 pm

This is great work!
kresteel
Newly Registered

Postby eroticgrapefruit » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:26 am

Trogdor Wrote:Hey guys, I think I owe everybody an apology for dropping off the face of the earth without saying anything. The game has NOT been abandoned, just given a breather. The intro and first level ate my life for two weeks, and I was forgetting how to perform basic functions like feeding and hygiene. I'll be picking up where I left off soon. Thanks everybody for the positive feedback and look out for an update in the very near future.

Eating I can understand, but hygiene is hardly a basic function. C'mon, you don't need it :P
eroticgrapefruit

Postby jp1984 » Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:29 am

more please :):)
like the gameeeeeee
jp1984

Postby boblanus » Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:03 am

I just wanted to say that you're doing a great job. Don't give up!
boblanus
Newly Registered

Postby psyduck » Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:31 am

looking forward to the next release man! it looks promising, but it would be great if you made this all one file. Otherwise, all seems pretty great so far!
psyduck

Postby Grape Me » Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:28 am

Even though there are no new sex scenes, I'm excited to see what comes next ^^

I'm happy you're back working on this!
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

Postby blackcore11 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:20 pm

I would like the game more, if all of the men weren't but ass ugly. lol
blackcore11

Postby mrttao » Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Interesting so far.
It would be nice if there was some way to TELL that a scene is over, for example having the "next" button change color.
Or better yet, have one scene flow into the next and then finally end naturally without any clicks from player, so that it becomes a "skip" button.
Or a combination of both, a skip button, scenes that flow, and specific portions that repeat and those portions have a next button that is different from the skip button.

It should also start out with a screen explaining the controls.
mrttao

Postby Calpico » Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:12 pm

blackcore11 Wrote:I would like the game more, if all of the men weren't but ass ugly. lol

some people enjoy that
Calpico

Postby mrttao » Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:30 am

Calpico Wrote:
blackcore11 Wrote:I would like the game more, if all of the men weren't but ass ugly. lol

some people enjoy that

I normally hate it because normally its hideous HUMANS, impossibly hideous.

But in this game I find that I don't mind it at all when its an inhuman monster like an ogre.
mrttao

Postby ahrimansiah » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:53 pm

Would love some anal bestiality with wolf/doberman!
ahrimansiah

Postby sslepen » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:45 pm

It's the most great project!
sslepen
Newly Registered

Postby anonymous174 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:15 am

ahrimansiah Wrote:Would love some anal bestiality with wolf/doberman!

I second this. Mainly the wolf aspect but yes. ^_^
anonymous174

Postby mrttao » Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 am

ahrimansiah Wrote:Would love some anal bestiality with wolf/doberman!

wtf why?
mrttao

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects