Red (Warning: Bongo drums)

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Red

Postby HappyGoomba » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:35 am

ahrimansiah Wrote:Would love some anal bestiality with wolf/doberman!

That's nice, but what would you like to see in the game?
HappyGoomba

Postby ahrimansiah » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:55 pm

HappyGoomba Wrote:

Well some anal bestiality with wolf or a dog? :P
im not sure what your asking since u guys are amazing at animating i just like to see some hard bestiality in RED too! or do you want me to explain something else? :D
ahrimansiah

Postby mrttao » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:01 am

ahrimansiah Wrote:
HappyGoomba Wrote:

Well some anal bestiality with wolf or a dog

Obviously, Happy goomba was indirectly pointing out that you did not use proper grammar, as such you stated that is what to be done to you IRL rather then in the game. It is obvious to all you meant it was a request and he was just having some fun
mrttao

Postby Kurushimi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 am

mrttao Wrote:

wtf why?

We're on a site that was created for the production of an erotic game where the protagonist is an anthropomorphic canine who fucks anthropomorphic reptiles of some sort. You obviously registered here, and are thus presumed to have no problems with that. With that in mind, I think the more appropriate question is "why stop there?"

We're not the people most likely to complain about unusual fetishes. With that said, how about a scene where someone's head is lopped off and the hole in the neck is fucked?
Kurushimi

Postby mrttao » Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Kurushimi Wrote:
mrttao Wrote:

wtf why?

We're on a site that was created for the production of an erotic game where the protagonist is an anthropomorphic canine who fucks anthropomorphic reptiles of some sort. You obviously registered here, and are thus presumed to have no problems with that. With that in mind, I think the more appropriate question is "why stop there?"

"I am a furry"
"So you are into bestiality?"
"FURSECUTION! FURRY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BESTIALITY"
- a generic conversation that played a thousand times.

Way to play into stereotypes about furries...
And why stop there? because anthros can be beatiful and sexy (unlike animals) and above all are sentient.

We're not the people most likely to complain about unusual fetishes. With that said, how about a scene where someone's head is lopped off and the hole in the neck is fucked?

I don't care what fetishes you have, but why in the world would you go around demanding your fetishes be put into games that have absolutely nothing at all to do with them? If this game HAD bestiality I would understanding asking for a dominant wolf/dog scene. But it doesn't have bestiality it has ogres raping elves. The request is as inappropriate as coming to a game about bestiality and asking them to add ogres and elves.
mrttao

Postby Lucky777 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Nothing to do with it?

Dafaq?

Game's about an elf-chick getting fucked, it doesn't matter by what, though up to now it HAS been by "uglyass nonhumans". Nothing says you can't add dogs. No reason not to.
And there's nothing that says you can't add ogres and/or or elves to a bestiality game, either.
Your reasoning's patently without value in this case.
Lucky777

Postby Grape Me » Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Honestly lets just allow the author to make the game however he wants to. I like it as it is and I can't wait to see what is added. If the final product includes your kinks or not then well deal with it, it's the game he's creating, not yours.

Feedback and suggestions are always welcomed but I feel this conversation is getting slightly out of hand here.
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

Postby Kurushimi » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:29 pm

mrttao:
It's okay. I still love and tolerate you. I'm going to do my best to avoid escalating here, so please forgive my brevity.

We're not making demands. We request things. If the creator doesn't want to add what we request, we're not going to bitch and moan about it, we're going to enjoy the game and get that other stuff somewhere else.

losdiablo:
Excellent suggestion.
Kurushimi

Postby napsii » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:15 pm

Losdiablo is correct. I'm not sure this is the place (is there any such place?) to criticize others' preferences with what they would like in the game. I suggest you all just keep giving your feedback. The project creator might just humor you. :)
napsii

Postby Goryokaku » Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:30 pm

Meh let the author make what he wants in deed, he's doing such a fine dandy job of it at the moment no need to give him suggestions till he runs into a road block and ask's for ideas. Though heads being cut off and banged is necrophilia and i think that would be something like a game over, plus when i read that i for some strange reason was remembering Duke Nukem 3d... Great now i need the toilet...
The sex offenders register... I don't even think they should be at school...
Goryokaku

Postby mrttao » Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:01 am

Kurushimi Wrote:We're not making demands. We request things.

Fair enough, it is an important distinction between demand and request and I apologize for not making it
mrttao

Postby AllenAndArth » Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:16 pm

troublesome...

damm you shikamaru, why are you so awesome
AllenAndArth

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:46 am

I like the new intro!
Is it planned to have small scenes that can be cast anytime? Like a button for her to masturbate, or else?

Goryokaku Wrote:For some strange reason was remembering Duke Nukem 3d... Great now i need the toilet...

A classic game! Now I imagine the monsters of the game saying to her: "Your face, your ass, what's the difference?"
Ivan-Aedler

Postby ahrimansiah » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:25 am

@mrtto
"The request is as inappropriate" -.- ...................
if you do follow the project you would know the author asked for ideas! so i did gave an idea which alot of crazy ppl like me like it! but if you blocking that i guess ur the one demanding not requesting,
as i said 100 times in 100 forums before, please read and understand everything before judging ppl with hammer of your taste...
ahrimansiah

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:46 am

ahrimansiah-
Please avoid stirring up dormant ant hills. I approved the message because technically there was nothing wrong with it, but do avoid responding to a conversation that settled itself 2 days ago in the future if you can. It just seems unnecessary in my eyes.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby ahrimansiah » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:21 pm

@MiscChaos
ok will remember that sorry! i didnt like the comment so i forgot to check the dates and answered immediately.
ahrimansiah

Postby Fakesley » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:06 pm

mrttao Wrote:And why stop there? because anthros can be beatiful and sexy (unlike animals) and above all are sentient.

sapient*
Fakesley
Newly Registered

Postby justsomeguy0 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 am

First of all good job on the game, there are only two issues I noticed, the elf does seem to move a bit slow, and the elf stands in front of the speech boxes so you have to move to read all of it. Also if the whole reason the elf is at the camp is to be a human sperm depository why does she have any clothes at all? but that's more of a nitpick than an actual issue with the game so again good job. Assuming you take requests, I think their should be a golem enemy you run into in a cave or something, and when it cums she gets cumflated, I don't know why but i kinda like the whole cumflation stuff, maybe im just sick or something. And, of course, more futa hags would be nice. That's all the ideas I had so if you like any of them use them if not, well no worries.
justsomeguy0
Newly Registered

Postby IrrelevantComment » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Gamestory.swf:
- Double space after the comma in the third paragraph after "light, ".
- Double line space before the paragraph beginning "Whatever their origins..."
- Ravaging misspelt as "raveging"
- "Coming down her throat" should perhaps be "cumming"

Gameproto1.swf:
- Could do with WASD support
- There seems to be little correlation between what you click on and what happens
- In the scene that occurs when you click the dead body in the first cave, there is suddenly another troll in the room.
- Why would the character willingly initiate sex scenes with the trolls?
- The scene you get from clicking the swinging green body doesn't always seem to trigger
- You can fall off the edge of the map
IrrelevantComment

Postby psyduck » Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:58 am

oh man I didn't even see part 3! thats gonna be great
psyduck

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects