GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Re: Gorepete's Big Thread of Everything

Postby 7aman » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:21 pm

Really hope you get the passion to do the same amazing work soon Gore, does the Kingdom Hearts game have no sex anims? I was able to entrance the shadow creature but can't seem to do anything else. I know it's unfinished (which is unfortunate) because Aqua looks hot and I'd love to see her getting fucked. :3
7aman

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:07 pm

7aman Wrote:Really hope you get the passion to do the same amazing work soon Gore, does the Kingdom Hearts game have no sex anims? I was able to entrance the shadow creature but can't seem to do anything else. I know it's unfinished (which is unfortunate) because Aqua looks hot and I'd love to see her getting fucked. :3

I only made a few animations for that game, nothing too graphic though; you can see them here

Train1305 Wrote:Hey man, is there a story line for Malicia??

Yeah it was going to expand on the SnT universe from a non-Eva point of view. Took place after the plotline of SnT, you would play a demon loose in the mortal world trying to deal with the after effects of her victory and non-aggression pact. Was going to be comical with your character having hero worship issues trying to prove how awesome she is by taking over the nearby village.

starwolves Wrote:Please, Sakyubasu no Tatakai is not over yet, as i had died in your first act for about over 100 times in my first day playing that game and finish it. So, you had make a quite stupid sucking awesome anoying and great one i have ever played, so please.... finish the second part, don't give a shjt about what other say, because there are atleast over 100,000 people want to finish your game with endless story ( mode ).

The second SnT is in development, but it is an RTS clone of HSR, not another action RPG like the original.
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby 7aman » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:05 pm

Gorepete Wrote:
7aman Wrote:Really hope you get the passion to do the same amazing work soon Gore, does the Kingdom Hearts game have no sex anims? I was able to entrance the shadow creature but can't seem to do anything else. I know it's unfinished (which is unfortunate) because Aqua looks hot and I'd love to see her getting fucked. :3

I only made a few animations for that game, nothing too graphic though; you can see them here

Ah well it's better than nothing, still kinda sad that it won't go anywhere but life is tough. Thanks for giving a shit anyhow. :D
7aman

Postby GoRepeat » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:38 am

7aman Wrote:
Gorepete Wrote:

Ah well it's better than nothing, still kinda sad that it won't go anywhere but life is tough. Thanks for giving a shit anyhow. :D

Awww... here you go I whipped this together just for you
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Click to Play
(Javascript Required)

aqua.swf [ 41.01 KiB | Viewed 5779 times ]

GoRepeat

Postby Train1305 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:56 pm

Malicia story based on post SnT :o , thats great. I loved the character models in Malicia particulary in the fight scenes.
Train1305

Postby 7aman » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:23 pm

Gorepete Wrote:Awww... here you go I whipped this together just for you
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

aqua.swf

Omg I love you. <3 :lol:
7aman

Postby jacka92000ja » Sun May 03, 2015 2:56 am

Gorepete Wrote:

Train1305 Wrote:Hey man, is there a story line for Malicia??

Yeah it was going to expand on the SnT universe from a non-Eva point of view. Took place after the plotline of SnT, you would play a demon loose in the mortal world trying to deal with the after effects of her victory and non-aggression pact. Was going to be comical with your character having hero worship issues trying to prove how awesome she is by taking over the nearby village.

starwolves Wrote:Please, Sakyubasu no Tatakai is not over yet, as i had died in your first act for about over 100 times in my first day playing that game and finish it. So, you had make a quite stupid sucking awesome anoying and great one i have ever played, so please.... finish the second part, don't give a shjt about what other say, because there are atleast over 100,000 people want to finish your game with endless story ( mode ).

The second SnT is in development, but it is an RTS clone of HSR, not another action RPG like the original.

Wait wait wait! your actually gonna finish SnT 2? This is great news! Can't wait, loved the first one, hope its finished soon! :D
jacka92000ja

Postby Feinex129 » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:50 am

Gorepete Wrote:I'll still be around... just not working on anything. If you need animations done you can always shoot me a PM and we might be able to work something out.

if you decide to come back and create more cool stuff,pls consider adding new content to Lok its really good and i enjoyed it :)
Feinex129
Newly Registered

Postby NoblesseOblige » Sat Jun 20, 2015 8:34 pm

Good to see you are still alive and doing stuff Gorepete!
NoblesseOblige

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 am

NoblesseOblige Wrote:Good to see you are still alive and doing stuff Gorepete!

There is no Gorepete, only Zuul
GoRepeat

Postby dercas » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:04 pm

I think that if this "Gorepete" person is "retired" we should at least get a sandbox version/cheat code for Sakyubasu no Tatakai II........................
"Courage is resistance to fear and mastery of fear, not absence of fear."
dercas

Postby Dead2112man » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:23 pm

dercas Wrote:I think that if this "Gorepete" person is "retired" we should at least get a sandbox version/cheat code for Sakyubasu no Tatakai II........................

Art thou Blind to all of his comments, sure he renamed "Gorepete" to "GoRepete", but he is alive and if you look at the other games being created on flash, he is actually working on that game imperticullar.
I might not create games, but I will test them, Then I will give advice on what I think needs to be added, removed, or improved.
Official bug tester of Dark Impulses, creators of pokemorph:Pink
Dead2112man

Re: GoRepeat's Big Thread of Everything

Postby kinkykitten » Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Dunno why but Dusty's Castle has been from the beginning one of my favorite erotic flash games. I kinda wish there was a part two, though I don't know how one could possibly expand on it.
kinkykitten
Newly Registered

Postby Enkide » Tue Sep 29, 2015 12:23 am

GoRepeat Wrote:
NoblesseOblige Wrote:Good to see you are still alive and doing stuff Gorepete!

There is no Gorepete, only Zuul

Hi Zuul, I am Enkide, and -points to his derpy hooves figurine- this is Ego. -Stares creepily into your eyes- You are like the buzzing of flies to her. :twisted:
Enkide

Postby Iona Itova » Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:47 pm

I would love to see "DNA Hunters" and "Marcia! Dark Heroine!" get updated and finished, at some point. I'm also kinda sad that Sakyu 2 went in a VASTLY different direction than 1 did. I was hoping to see more of 1's style. Though I guess the new army/turn based style does fit the game a bit more now that within the game, your expanding past one on a few combat.
Iona Itova
Newly Registered

Postby verny » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:05 am

Always love that Krystal vG but sad there was never sounds added :/
verny
Newly Registered

Postby LaSuperba » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:01 pm

For Sakyubasu No Tatakai II, I dunno where to discuss now of the game. It's a good one though and I really appreciate the efforts Gorepete/GoRepeat has done for it, but now that I've beaten all the levels besides Overlord's Castle, how do I get a 4th star for Bovos? I was only able to get 3 minions corrupted during the hero battle, and there are no levels to corrupt more Bovos. So am I out of luck or is there a way to capture more Bovos? And where should I discuss/move this to if this isn't the place?
LaSuperba

Postby VintageBass » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:46 am

LaSuperba Wrote:And where should I discuss/move this to if this isn't the place?

GoRepeat Wrote: If you want to continue to talk to strategy, hints, etc, I would say move it to the discussion forum at this point.

So yes, this will be the place since Gore even said so himself!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby LaSuperba » Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:54 am

Awesome, though I made a separate thread just in case of that question. Will discuss here if I run into problems at Overlord's Castle. :)
LaSuperba

Postby Riplead » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:43 pm

How do you get the first scene? The one that looks like Eva's mouth?
Riplead

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop