The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Re: The Legend of Krystal, Version G (Finished)

Postby Raio10 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:11 pm

i hope he gets back to you as this game is already amazing but if you can make it longer and do more things in it, this would be even better as i love playing this game.
Raio10

Postby HeruSolares » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:23 pm

Hello, it's me again.
I've found a perfect way to add in the 4th intelligence event and other 4th's.

What if the yiff scenes in the 4th events are not based on Krystal's pregnancy, but on the choices she made at the 3rd event?
The endings are unaffected, since the 3rd choise has already been made.
The only extra thing you can earn are the special outfits!

So, if you apply this on the 4th intelligence event, you still have the 2 endings;

-If Krystal took the good path in the 3rd event, The demon will need the converted sharpclaws to corrupt her good aura.
She will fall and become a slave to the pleasure, but nothing more.

But If she was defiled by the posessed Kora, her body is ripe for conversion.
The "demon mistress" would only have to activate the demon essence already present in her womb.
This wil make the conversion much easier, and will give her the seed needed to impregnate Kora and Carana.

I've got a similar storyboard for the 4th strength event.
When Krystal's strength reaches lvl 100, Grohl the warrior calls her to his hut.
He and his new slave Shatra are trying to conceive a child, and the lizzard needs her company for the night.

-if she refuses (the good ending) she will exit the hut, while Grohl says she is "nothing but a coward".

-when Krystal agrees (the bad end), her choise in the 3rd event will play a role in the yiff scenes.

If she defeated Grohl in the duel, she will take a dominant role over the male lizard, and guide the two during the sex act.
But if she submited to Grohl's power in the previous event, he will brutally dominate her instead.
Domination is not one of my fetishes, but I'm sure others will enjoy this path as much as I enjoy the intelligence events >83
HeruSolares

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:19 am

So some thoughts on the your idea for 100 level events. I find it interesting to have the choice in event 3 make some kind of impact, giving the impression of a lasting change on the story, like the strength event. But I think there should always be a 'choice' no matter how many events we add. I'm not sure if it's just not worded right or all there, but I don't see a choice in your intelligence 4th event. Looks like it's totally dependent on how event 3 goes.

Aside from that, while I like the idea of making the follow scene and choices available, dependent on what you chose in the last scene, I think it'd be better to keep it simple. Otherwise we're looking a 4 possible scenes for each event. (Pick the good ending on 3 and have two scenes for that ending, pick the bad end for 3 and have two scenes for that.) You're looking at 20 scenes if you do that. I think it'd be better to do things like with how the farmer event was done. It wouldn't even have to be tied that directly to the storyline, it can just be a 'bonus' event that you unlock for maxing out your stat in whatever category.

Also just a question but what's with all the love for the intelligence events and pregnancy stuff over everything else? Like whenever I saw other sites hosting this, the comments section was filled with people asking how to get the S ending, they didn't care about any other ending. It's not like the S ending is the best, the 'S' means 'secret' it's not like the ranking system in Japanese games. I'm not saying it's bad or not funny, I just don't get how it seems to overshadow everything else.

On that note, as you can probably guess from my thoughts about doing 'bonus' events, I don't care for pursuing the whole 'demoness' plot line any further, or any of the plot lines. I'd just make all the bonus scenes hot scenes that would make sense to happen, regardless of what Krystal chose in the previous events, a neutral scene. Unless you really wanna make 20 4th event scenes. On top of adding 'just for fun' scenes. Like I still wanna see some good hot spring sex scenes. Or a good Bar orgy outside of doing the waitress/bartender/dancer jobs.

Anyway that's just my impute on the ideas.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby HeruSolares » Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:34 am

This post was supposed to be an extention of the previous one.
My original intent wat to get 1 good choice and 2 bad ones.
But still, it do requires a lot of work to get 15 new scenes.
As for the intelligence path, that's just my personal favorite.
I don't mind if they use it or not.
HeruSolares

Postby Grohlguy » Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:09 am

I can't speak for Ivan, but I have not yet found or been sent any files for the game so the updates and additions obviously aren't in progress yet (at least on my end, again I can't speak for Ivan). If anybody has the files or thinks they could get gore to send them to Ivan and myself, I'd love to have then so the work can begin. If nobody has the files or gore won't send them, then I think it's safe to say he doesn't want anyone messing with his game, which is understandable.
Grohlguy

Postby Ivan-Aedler » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Grohlguy Wrote:If nobody has the files or gore won't send them, then I think it's safe to say he doesn't want anyone messing with his game, which is understandable.

The idea is to respect his work and only be allowed to change it (complete it / mod it) if he approves it and the changes are in a controllable way. Like assigning people who can work on it (a given team or two/more different teams) which will add content then name the game versions like "Krystal G, extended version TEAM1", "Krystal G, extended version TEAM2" and so on. Each team should make a list of TODOs in order to let the expected additions clear, and they can help each other. If there are conceptual rules (e.g. Gorepete not allowing people to change a given feature) he can say it and we can discuss the why-nots. The main idea is to make a potential great game to be even better and immersive.
Last edited by Ivan-Aedler on Sun Mar 09, 2014 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ivan-Aedler

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:00 am

trunks2585 Wrote:Also just a question but what's with all the love for the intelligence events and pregnancy stuff over everything else? Like whenever I saw other sites hosting this, the comments section was filled with people asking how to get the S ending, they didn't care about any other ending. It's not like the S ending is the best, the 'S' means 'secret' it's not like the ranking system in Japanese games. I'm not saying it's bad or not funny, I just don't get how it seems to overshadow everything else.

Easy explanation is herm content. People like the idea of claiming,so pregnancy is a big deal. Notice how often we see the act of conception, but never any of the offspring from them.

They care about that act of marking one theirs with there genetic material, not so much the actually lifeforms made.

And people seem to be crazy about herms,. Females with phallic members so the female form but with options of penetration and such, it's a prefect storm. Hence the interest, least in my observations. I know of my art work the herm content generally is the most popular. And MANY artist out there have changed there characters to herms to get vast amounts of followings.
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby trunks2585 » Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:27 am

Fair points Ranard. Kinda makes me sick that people change their characters to be herms just to get more followers, but that's a whole other separate issue. Guess I'm the odd one out, I hate herms and pregnancy fetishes.
Team Asshole
Team Story Writer

Resident Asshole
trunks2585

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:30 am

trunks2585 Wrote:Fair points Ranard. Kinda makes me sick that people change their characters to be herms just to get more followers, but that's a whole other separate issue. Guess I'm the odd one out, I hate herms and pregnancy fetishes.

I'm fin with herms, pregnancy I have issues with cause it's very. unnerving that people care more about the act of copulation then the result...
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby Druid » Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Ranard Lightningfall Wrote:
trunks2585 Wrote:Fair points Ranard. Kinda makes me sick that people change their characters to be herms just to get more followers, but that's a whole other separate issue. Guess I'm the odd one out, I hate herms and pregnancy fetishes.

I'm fin with herms, pregnancy I have issues with cause it's very. unnerving that people care more about the act of copulation then the result...

I'm not really a fan of herms or pregnancy, but I am a massive fan of corruption, mind control, and nuns. The Intel path follows it close enough that it's probably my favorite. Might be the lure for some of the other people as well.
Druid

Postby Furman12 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:10 am

Breast enlargement, laction and solo female masterbaten in a frinch maide outfit was always mine + some corrupting too
Keep the blue fox alive in are hearts never let her be forgot
Furman12

Postby Ranard Lightningfall » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:03 am

Druid Wrote:
Ranard Lightningfall Wrote:

I'm not really a fan of herms or pregnancy, but I am a massive fan of corruption, mind control, and nuns. The Intel path follows it close enough that it's probably my favorite. Might be the lure for some of the other people as well.

Yeah I've noticed corruption has become a big thing of late too. Like I said, a perfect storm so to speak of ideas.
Ranard Lightningfall

Postby DaraeusUnbound » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:59 am

This really is a terrifically done game. Your style is very appealing, and the dialogue/story is a lot less clunky than a lot of other authors. I think a few other people have mentioned this, but I'll just double-down on it. Adding a few scenes (at least for the A and S endings) would really add a lot to the end result of playing the game I think. It's a bit anti-climatic to just have "You did it!" rather than a little peek at exactly WHAT you did.

Overall this is still easily one of the best flash games around these days. Lots of replayability.
DaraeusUnbound

Postby HeruSolares » Mon Mar 10, 2014 2:45 pm

DaraeusUnbound Wrote:This really is a terrifically done game. Your style is very appealing, and the dialogue/story is a lot less clunky than a lot of other authors. I think a few other people have mentioned this, but I'll just double-down on it. Adding a few scenes (at least for the A and S endings) would really add a lot to the end result of playing the game I think. It's a bit anti-climatic to just have "You did it!" rather than a little peek at exactly WHAT you did.

Overall this is still easily one of the best flash games around these days. Lots of replayability.

I agree completely with this post
HeruSolares

Postby Raio10 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:50 pm

have you guys tried PMing Gorpete or emailing him which can be done by clicking on his name if you have already my bad as i really want this game to keep going like all of you as this is the best flash game i have played.
Raio10

Postby Furman12 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 pm

He's done with it and I believe he did say we can do what we what with it
Furman12

Postby Raio10 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:38 am

Furman12 Wrote:He's done with it and I believe he did say we can do what we what with it

Yes but i believe they need the files which only Gorpete has which is what they are trying to get to add more to this wonderful game.
Raio10

Postby Furman12 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:44 am

Then let's hope the programmers here got it
Furman12

Postby GoRepeat » Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 am

Hey all - been lazy / not around. See attached - enjoy! Let me know if you have any questions about the code.
Attachments
install_krys_2.fla
(27.69 MiB) Downloaded 24569 times
Picarto LiveStream: https://picarto.tv/GoRepeat
Other Stuff: Click Here
GoRepeat

Postby 3DMaster » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:22 pm

When I download the game and play it in Flash Player, it won't go beyond 100%. No amount of clicking or right-clicking and then forward does anything.
3DMaster
Newly Registered

PreviousNext

Return to GoRepeat's One Stop Shop