Brothel Sim Game

The place to post Flash-based creative projects.
Forum rules
This forum is for posting and collaborating upon third party Flash work. Please do not post request-threads, and avoid posting artwork that is not your own unless it is being used as a reference.

Re: Brothel Sim Game

Postby Zatheus » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:59 am

I love the new animation!

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Zatheus

Postby loshi1505 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:08 am

wait.... why do they look like 14-16 year olds?... >_> lol meh got nothing opposed to it but I'd think different ages and body types would make the new graphics a landslide winner. ;) :P

well other than the loli looks, it's looking pretty darn good graphics wise. :D

also I think there needs to be more jiggling when the clothes are off. :p :mrgreen:
loshi1505

Postby Pierre12000 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:32 am

I think that the actual women are better than the new who are less beautiful/sexy/etc ... and look more like 15/16 years olds. Except this the animations are better it's true.
Pierre12000
Newly Registered

Postby Lucky777 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:04 pm

Same as everybody else.

I like the new animation and graphics quality better but would prefer the chick to look rather older.

Not that I have anything against young ones at all, laws be damned - I've just always been more of a milf man personally.
Lucky777

Postby Borkenone » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:23 pm

Pretty much the same here,

I do appreciate the better graphics quality, and the animations do look nice,
but the overall model (especially the face) looks too young and way less seductive than the old ones.
I'd suggest at least having some more verities on the faces.

One thing though, I don't know if it's just me:
the eye is kinda weird, it doesn't look like how it would look like on the side face.
Borkenone

Postby footlover12345 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:45 am

well i like the girls meismike. As for everyone else he did a poll on this and this model won also if ya'll think this one is to ''young looking'''' then you have not seen the other options that was in the poll there was only like one girl in the poll that looked grown up and she was like a amazon which isn't a bad thing amazons are sexy =p but i'm just saying. Anyway on a side note not trying to get offence or be mean to anyone or anything just saying what i think
footlover12345

Postby loshi1505 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:03 am

there was a poll? >_<

didn't even see it. >_>
loshi1505

Postby Vice-a-Roni » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:59 am

"Extreamly satisfied" should be "Extremely satisfied." That's just always bugged me.
Last edited by Vice-a-Roni on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vice-a-Roni

Postby Zobo » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:07 am

I also think the new model is too young looking, uninteresting.

I would totally lose interest in this game would you switch to them, unfortunately.

Seeing how hentai generally tends towards the very young female model, it's understandable you would make the change.
Zobo

Postby footlover12345 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 5:57 am

loshi1505 Wrote:there was a poll? >_<

didn't even see it. >_>

yea it wasn't on here it was on his blogspot
footlover12345

Postby loshi1505 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:46 am

footlover12345 Wrote:yea it wasn't on here it was on his blogspot

well... I suppose that explains why I didn't see it. >_> :roll: :P
loshi1505

Postby Flameroran77 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:10 am

*NAME I DON'T REMEMBER*:
Traits
--------
Pretty good at checkers

*INSTANT PURCHASE*
Flameroran77
Newly Registered

Postby Imskel » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:54 pm

I for one like the new models (the faces are a bit young for my taste maybe a random option to have older looking faces pop up too in the girl creation) all in all though great work
Imskel
Newly Registered

Postby meismike » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:05 am

Thanks for the kind words everyone! We'll look into some alternate faces.

To be fair, the poll was mostly for leg length, and overall height. All the faces were the same.
meismike

Postby loshi1505 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:32 am

I don't think the face is the only thing that makes her look 14-ish. -_-
personally I'd suggest throwing in dif body types too... when you have the chance of course. ;) doesn't need to be immediately or anything. :p ;)

also I just noticed it now.... but what is with her popeye like forearms.. >_< like it's 1.5 times as big as her biceps... >_>
loshi1505

Postby racso44 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:23 am

Hey man, really dig the game.

One thing I will say though, a bit of a less popular opinion perhaps, is to be careful if you have a set of goals you wanna do. I remember I saw this with another brothel game that were supposed to have a VIP room but just kept adding half finished girl packs instead. Now don't take this the wrong way, I could just have read something wrong or missed something, it's just that I think you said you wanted to do some of the more core elements before new models (which of course also is nice) and stuff like that. It's more of a friendly reminder to not lose track of what you started out to wanting to do, everyone wants different stuff after all.

Anyhow, hope to see more and good job on the game so far. Looking forward to whats next :)
racso44

Postby Imskel » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:40 pm

I agree with racso44

you can't please everyone and ultimately its your game, if your happy with it then others will be too, you can't please everyone.
Imskel
Newly Registered

Postby Zobo » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:14 pm

Well, here's a few points about the body proportions; They seem to be a large step towards more anime style humans.

The head size is about one fifth of the body. This is typical for human toddlers, 1 to 4 years of age. Adults have far smaller heads compared to their bodies.

The forearms are quite a bit thicker than the upper arms. This is not a human norm.

The shoulders seem quite narrow, though the posture makes it difficult to say for certain.

The breasts seem to be placed slightly too high, again typical to anime.

I only criticize because I care :)

Cheers,
Z.
Zobo

Postby Sismicious » Sat Sep 12, 2015 11:02 am

Hi there everybody.
As maybe some of you know, I'm the artist behind Strumpets. That's me you have to blame for this young look everybody seems to dislike!
What makes me sad is that this kind of useful comments were posted here on the LoK forums and not on our devblog. The link is on the first page and on the main screen of the game, if you want to check it. If I saw them sooner I could have made changes before vectorizing everything, which is very, very long. Also the devblog is a better place to exchange opinions directly on specific post we make, like hairs, or new backgrounds. We also can organize polls and stuff like that.
We always wanted to make a game that pleased us, and you. So don't hesitate to give your opinion from time to time. The devlog comment section is open for everyone, you don't need an account, so please use it!

Now, let's talk about business.
The girl body design is the thing I'm focusing to most on, because it is nearly the visual core of the game. If a game gives you the possibility of customizing your characters, the template used has to be perfect because every animation will be declined from it. Changing 1 part might make us redo every animation (and poor Meismike already had the experience of redoing a lot of stuff). So we better be sure of what we're doing, and it has to satisfy both us and you. That's why I'm focusing on it right now, at the beginning. When we'll finally be all happy together about it, it will be a monster step for the game, believe me.

What I'm going to do now :
I'm going to make a third attempt at the body template. I'm going to sketch it today and post it both on the devblog and here. Please, if you want to react about it, do it in priority here http://strumpetgame.blogspot.fr/. Let's start to build a good community there, focused on the game. As said before, centralizing the comments will make it easier for us.

Thanks again for you opinion, I'm doing my best to create something good.
Sismicious

Postby loshi1505 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:03 pm

Sismicious Wrote:As maybe some of you know, I'm the artist behind Strumpets. That's me you have to blame for this young look everybody seems to dislike!
What makes me sad is that this kind of useful comments were posted here on the LoK forums and not on our devblog. The link is on the first page and on the main screen of the game, if you want to check it.
We always wanted to make a game that pleased us, and you. So don't hesitate to give your opinion from time to time. The devlog comment section is open for everyone, you don't need an account, so please use it!

What I'm going to do now :
I'm going to make a third attempt at the body template. I'm going to sketch it today and post it both on the devblog and here. Please, if you want to react about it, do it in priority here http://strumpetgame.blogspot.fr/. Let's start to build a good community there, focused on the game. As said before, centralizing the comments will make it easier for us.

I never said I disliked it. >_>
<_<
just that it's not my type. :P ;)

also you ask too much of us. >_< forcing us to travel to ANOTHER site just so we can give some constructive criticism. >_> I mean did you even think about our travel expenses as it is?!?! >_<

lol jokes aside though most of us are lazy.... so chances are if you just post more here (even if it's just copy paste form your site) you'd get better results. :P :mrgreen:
*back to joking*
so no, YOU need to visit us more.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

loshi1505

PreviousNext

Return to Flash Projects